I'm not sure that you can claim symbolism in Animal Crossing villages since villages are made by individuals. The vast majority are entirely wholesome but some are deliberately made to be creepy and weird.Youtube, I put a video, on five creepy things about Animal Crossing, which made me call two or three researches that I had done. The game is apparently childish, but when we know the centers, or the representation of the MK-Ultra centers, we see the back of the game. Like the video in French, I will raise a few points from the list:
- When you travel, you can come across a village, with bad messages, suicidal, dead and death burial, it also has dolls (which can be associated with the visit), (things that can be buried under five-pointed stars, pointing down). There are four houses in all, In the first, the parents feasts the birthday of Aika (the cake is a symbol of the moon), they are all represented along by black mannequins. What is interesting is the piece of furniture behind, is in front of an open door
- The second house represents his child's room. Where he has three paintings:
- The first one is with her parents.
- The second is a portrait of his mother.
- The third is a dog in his kennel, the dream of having one.
- The second house, it has a basement, where the last doll, which she received, holds an ax. Different dolls of different colors, not feet, sitting on cardboard boxes, as if they will quickly be stored, in front of tables of different desserts. Around a huge enclosure and a huge mirror next to a wedding cake (which can be thought of, a marriage with her rapist.
- The third his mannequin is locked up with gates, next to his doll which faces the ax (he has a death game, which uses in addition to arrows, he uses an ax. Being a doll, she can represent an alter Around the cage of Nefertiti statues.
- Fourth house,
represents hatred towards his mother. And the seats, are a form of freedom (quickly said, if it is married to his rapist), represented by the dream, to have a dog.
In the bedroom, the girl between her two parents, her mother and her dream, is streaked. The doll has an ax in front of it. All the toys are turned over, only the little doll house remains on. Innocence is lost, only the radio is turned inward. From "J'aime ma maman", a sentence from an innocent child to "J'aimai ma maman", as if the child, especially resented his mother for having sold it. The fourth house was marked before, "I'm sorry" on the walls in addition to a painting, and "Die" on the painting, the last painting.
We then understand that the room represents the MK-Ultra center.
- After other representation of characters.
It presents the character who takes, the character in the new village. The character is a character, which kidnaps the children, since it is a Kappa. He also points out that it is because they are so gullible.
- In the game, Gyroids are Haniwas, objects of funeral rites, which contain the souls of the deceased. We only found it on a rainy day. And when, put out your game, in someone else's village, you lose, all your inventory and your character becomes the physical equivalent of a Haniwas. The players digging up this one, profane makes a grave of it.
- At 3:33, he has a message from an alien.
- The pharaoh mask attracts more insects.
- Normally, the game Animal Crossing, which has often been modified, until the current result, represents the loneliness that had the creator of the game, when he moved to Kyoto. Far from his mother, who communicated only by letters. And working a lot, video games allow him to have an exchange in the evening with his son, then the characters of the village.
The haunted village I'm talking about is a bonus village. And in games, games can be posed, in this case in symbolic terms, in a good or bad character ... In any case, I prefer to score, than to go to side.I'm not sure that you can claim symbolism in Animal Crossing villages since villages are made by individuals. The vast majority are entirely wholesome but some are deliberately made to be creepy and weird.
The village you have linked to in your previous post was created by an individual and is not part of the actual Animal Crossing game. It is not a bonus village. It is accessed by having the code for that particular gamer’s village.The haunted village I'm talking about is a bonus village. And in games, games can be posed, in this case in symbolic terms, in a good or bad character ... In any case, I prefer to score, than to go to side.
Can you explain more about this? I've noticed a pattern in movies/tv series/anime/books/videogames that have occult elements and the time traveling theme.But yeah, now that I think about it, I recently found out time traveling has to do with some satanic stuff.
Here's an interesting part from a 1994 Nintendo game called Earthbound. These screenshots are from when the player infiltrates the Happy Happyist compound. A secret society that wants to paint the world blue or something. Some symbolism like the two pillars and the checker pattern is used.
View attachment 34708
View attachment 34709
View attachment 34710
View attachment 34711
View attachment 34712
(Spoiler alert: at the end of this colorful, kid-friendly game you go into a mountain cave that looks like a uterus/fallopian tubes to abort the fetus of what seems to be the devil's son.)
Guess were all money came from. Military war games all time promote super soldier agenda.Now, I'm wondering, have Video Game Developers partnered with the CIA or other entities to develop Games like Deus Ex, and the many Military War Games, Call of Duty, Metal of Honor etc...
I respect your opinion, but I disagree with you. I personally don't believe that the image below's likeness to the silhouette of a fetus is just a coincidence. I can think of a few reasons why the creator might deny this. Maybe he put the subtle symbolism in the game without Nintendo's consent, maybe Nintendo wanted to protect their family-friendly image, maybe parents would be outraged if they found out the hidden meaning of this image in a kid-friendly game. But who knows. It's an interesting mystery.The abortion theory is a fan concept. When it was brought up to the actual writer of the game, he was actually pretty disgusted by the idea. You also don't "abort" anything. You defeat evil with the power of prayer. As in, in order to actually defeat the last boss you need to pray.
That's a fewHi guys, I just wanted to show more animes/cartoons to avoid in general. Here's the list of animes and cartoons I compiled that have satanic themes within:
Any yaoi/yuri/ecchi anime.
Seven Deadly Sins
The Devil is a Part-Timer
Family Guy /American Dad/South Park
The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
My Little Pony
Disney - TV Shows and Movies
I’m creating this thread to expose a lot of satanic repetitive symbolisms found in anime and video games.
I was wondering if this could be a very bad book for people who are Christians since it does contain topics such as zombies,vampires and etc. But the overall message is quite touching.
I feel that its okay but I would like to hear other peoples opinions.