Video Games & Anime Illuminati Agenda Exposed

DarkAndWild

Established
I’m creating this thread to expose a lot of satanic repetitive symbolisms found in anime and video games.

In the meanwhile check these out

Death Note Exposed

Full Metal Alchemist Symbolism

Anime Illuminati Symbolism Part 2

Anime Illuminati Symbolism Part

Naruto Satanic symbolism

PS I’ll be posting in detail analysis of some video games for instance Life is Strange

Which is filled with so many dark themes from, wormholes,

A8A8605C-3582-4D39-883D-A87D1B9CA003.jpeg

Biblical Armageddon

08CB6084-A495-49E0-81F1-C91A452370DB.jpeg

p***philia Agenda

59219246-645C-4C97-A16E-9837CC7A7704.jpeg

I’d like to add that the game features a 30 something year p***phile teacher who in the game is responsible for the murder and kidnapping of underaged girls...shudder. Also had a sexual relationship with a minor

Blatant Illuminati Pyramid

DFB284E2-1B0F-46DC-A96B-076D6C257672.jpeg

Ofc there’s also themes of Mk ultra in the game which I’ll be addressing later. But in the meanwhile feel free to add anything else
to this thread!

SatanIsUgly

Rookie
I’m so happy there’s a thread for this. I have Life is strange strange 1 and 2 and I thought I was the only one who noticed the symbolism! I find it so weird how in the first game, the teacher (who was a p***phile and managed to date a student) had a dark room where he would take pictures of underage girls. It’s really similar to this new season of “You” (sorry for the spoilers!) a character on the show, Henderson, had a dark room where he would take pictures of underage girls while they were drugged. Also, Fallout 4 has heavy symbolism and uses fear to subconsciously scare people. The whole “nuclear” apocalyptic world is just another way to keep people scared. Not to mention, robots doing everything for them in the beginning of the game..

DarkAndWild

Established
I’m so happy there’s a thread for this. I have Life is strange strange 1 and 2 and I thought I was the only one who noticed the symbolism! I find it so weird how in the first game, the teacher (who was a p***phile and managed to date a student) had a dark room where he would take pictures of underage girls. It’s really similar to this new season of “You” (sorry for the spoilers!) a character on the show, Henderson, had a dark room where he would take pictures of underage girls while they were drugged. Also, Fallout 4 has heavy symbolism and uses fear to subconsciously scare people. The whole “nuclear” apocalyptic world is just another way to keep people scared. Not to mention, robots doing everything for them in the beginning of the game..
IKR I glad I’m not the only one! Also I found it oddly suspicious how the Prescotts were considered “the elite” and even had an “underground bunker” like how the elite irl are rumored to have those but also how the game mentioned blood oaths when frank admitted he took some kind of blood pact for Rachel. This game is dark af

SatanIsUgly

Rookie
IKR I glad I’m not the only one! Also I found it oddly suspicious how the Prescotts were considered “the elite” and even had an “underground bunker” like how the elite irl are rumored to have those but also how the game mentioned blood oaths when frank admitted he took some kind of blood pact for Rachel. This game is dark af
superrr dark! That’s even an understatement! The Prescott’s owned the police, schools, and I believe the whole town. Also, there was mk ultra butterfly symbolism in the game and it was blue I believe. What’s funny is that a lot of celebs put that blue butterfly in their bios on social media. I believe one of them was Bella hadid. She changed it since then. i knew the game was dark when you had to try and save a girl from committing suicide with Bible verses. Who thinks of that?

Last edited:

SatanIsUgly

Rookie
since I’m a gaming fanatic, let’s talk about Witcher 3. Literally the best game I have ever played in my life and nothing will compare. I was super oblivious to a lot of the things in the game When I first played it. (witches and sooo much more. Yennefer, Geralts main h*e, was a witch who was a protagonist but I’m not entirely sure why because she did so many messed up things. The worst was probably when she dug up a dead man and did a necromancy spell on him to answer her questions. It was literally so disturbing, I had to skip that part of the scene. I felt so uneasy. I wish I could upload pictures through my phone, if someone could help me figure out a way to do so, that would be greatly appreciated!

Helioform

Star
Epic Games, the publisher/developer of Fortnite actually hire psychologists to find ways to make the game addictive so I don't find that surprising.

I still use their Unreal engine to make indie games and put them on the Steam store so I don't care. Lol. I must be one of the very few UE4 users who does not play Fortnite.

But video games are just a medium, it can be used for good or bad. Fact is most AAA game studios are part of the problem just like Hollywood is. I would say that it's even worse since the game industry is worth several billions of dollars more than Hollywood movies.

Vmort

Established
But video games are just a medium, it can be used for good or bad. I would say that it's even worse since the game industry is worth several billions of dollars more than Hollywood movies.
And that bothers me a lot - billion dollars on something from satanist won't be good for us. Video games shouldn't be played by kids. For the adults... I has become cold toward video games since I learn about Mk Ultra - I don't want my brain to be manupulated the ways I don't even know.
Sometimes I play older ones and single player only - they didn't give me addictive effects like World of Warcraft did to many people.

I’m creating this thread to expose a lot of satanic repetitive symbolisms found in anime and video games.

In the meanwhile check these out

Death Note Exposed

Full Metal Alchemist Symbolism

Anime Illuminati Symbolism Part 2

Anime Illuminati Symbolism Part

Naruto Satanic symbolism

PS I’ll be posting in detail analysis of some video games for instance Life is Strange

Which is filled with so many dark themes from, wormholes,

View attachment 30155

Biblical Armageddon

View attachment 30157

p***philia Agenda

View attachment 30159

I’d like to add that the game features a 30 something year p***phile teacher who in the game is responsible for the murder and kidnapping of underaged girls...shudder. Also had a sexual relationship with a minor

Blatant Illuminati Pyramid

View attachment 30158

Ofc there’s also themes of Mk ultra in the game which I’ll be addressing later. But in the meanwhile feel free to add anything else
to this thread!
Oh yes yes! I discovered LIS during 2016-2017 I believe, but didn't look too into it until 2018 and I loved it. 2017 was the time God started revealing hidden things, satanic things, and people in the entertainment/music industry to me and it started getting intense by 2018 so when I looked into this during 2018 I already knew that the signs in the game were bad but nonetheless I still watched people play it. I didn't want to play it myself only because I have low patience and I wasn't going to sit in front of my computer waiting for this game to download.

I noticed all of these signs in these images you provided for us but I willingly ignored it. Besides the signs, I really didn't notice any kind of satanic events going on besides the fact the signs were there. Now I'm looking at it like, "Hm..."

For anyone who wants to know about the game,

But yeah, now that I think about it, I recently found out time traveling has to do with some satanic stuff. Not to mention, the Prescotts were known as the "elite" and then we have the blue butterfly (we know what that means) and spoiler, the 2 main characters go to a lighthouse were a water spout is at, which is there because one of the main characters messed up the space time continuum. There is 2 options, the main character Max has to either save her best friend Chloe and let the water spout destroy the entire town, OR let Chloe die and have everyone saved. Most people picked have Chloe get saved, quote on quote "Bae before bay" they live in a town called Arcadia Bay, so there's that.

Also, this game is for 16 year olds and older but I happened to watch it as a pre-teen anyways because I was able to handle it, but this game promoted lgbtq themes, satanic symbols, rebellious teens, and there's actually a teacher in the game who is obsessed with taking pictures of girls while they're completely out of it which is similar to blackmail but he doesn't post them online. He drugs girls takes photos of them, and then kills them off making him receive more money from the Prescotts aka the "elite", and how is this similar to IRL?

Selling your soul gets you money or whatever the fudge (It's WISELY suggested that you DON'T make this mistake!), so this is how it's pretty much similar. I still to this day don't know much about why the other symbols are there other than the creators telling us they approve of this satanic mess of a world we live in, but yeah. ;-;

Anime in general is pretty evil. All you see is perversion, lgbtq stuff, rebellious teens, abuse, severe foul language, lust, idolatry, all of that stuff. Anime is usually about characters with powers and drama and bad pasts and that's it ;-; as a lover of anime, trust that I'm careful of what I watch. As a Christian, I have to shield my eyes from wickedness although I need to learn about it but you know what I mean.

I feel like anime just makes people envious of what happens in whatever anime they're watching because you know, you see the characters with a dramatic bad past making friends, finding a lover, having powers. There's a joke that antisocial people and depressed people only watch anime (which isn't true) and anime can create a whole fictional place in ones mind making them confused with reality and fantasy which I'm sad to say, but it happened to me, and ever since then I've been confusing reality with fantasy. Asked for deliverance many times, and currently I'm partly delivered, still going.

But yeah, if anything, anime just makes your mind drift apart from reality in the most ruthless way.

Vmort

Established
The original Deus Ex educated me about the Illuminati. That game was so good. Since that game's release the elite have noticed the power vidya games have, though, so they have their people involved in their production now.
Deus Ex straight on Illuminati influence:
- transhumanism and cyborgs
- make NWO looks cool and stylish.
- drugs advertisement
- Occult name. Deus ex -- God from machine.
- etc.

I think anyone who reads this cite will know the pattern.

Helioform

Star
- drugs advertisement
- etc.

This is unfortunately the truth.

I used to love the Deus Ex series and really thought that the developers made those games to wake people up. Until I found that the game designer of the first game, Warren Spector, said that he did not believe in any of those conspiracies. He even said they were "nutty" and he put them in his game just for entertainment. Also there is just a wee bit too many details on things such as Freemasonry, such as their secret meeting words: "Who will help the widow's son?", which is what a freemason says to someone else if he wants to know if he is a mason. One character says that to you in the free clinic in NYC. There is just no way that this game designer could have known this stuff at that time unless he was a mason himself. I knew that code sentence back in 2000 when the game came out because I visited sites that exposed some of their secrets, but the average gamer could not possibly have known this.

All in all that game was made to sell nanotechnology concepts, AI and transhumanism to the masses. Especially AI. Spoilers ahead;
I mean one of the endings, the one that you are supposed to choose is about letting an AI run society almost entirely....with you as the AI's vessel.

This might happen one day now that AI is becoming common, especially machine learning that hides in common apps such as Youtube's video recommendation algorithm. Youtube is owned by Google as people know and Google has been a CIA military project since the beginning.

Anyway I think that AI has some good potential (I usually like what YT recommends me for example) but in the wrong hands it could turn life into a living nightmare.

- drugs advertisement
- etc.

Interesting points, the only one I'd agree with is the transhumanism aspect.

The drugs were framed in a negative light in the game. The "occult name" I disagree with especially; Deus ex machina is a Latin term relating to a historical theatrical mechanism. Just because it's Latin or pre-Christian doesn't make it occult.