Video Games & Anime Illuminati Agenda Exposed

Vmort

Established
Honestly, we have to be careful with every type of entertainment there is. Anime used to be fine, but now it's perverted, there's p***philia involved, most anime just teaches the watchers that good is known as evil and evil is known as good to be honest. There are usually villains in anime, and those villains are the ones people all of a sudden get love sick on, and they defend them.
Yes that the problem -- modern anime actively promotes satanic agenda and actively press to change wrong from right. If you look for example older anime you will find that there are strict "good-bad" characters. Right now in so called good movies for little kids we found preversions, upskirt and occultism.
Sailor moon is innocent to all anime we see today and it full of all above: pedophiliac motives, occultism, r*pe themes and sexualisation of minors.

" I have a problem with fantasizing about me being in anime "
Satanist production have subliminals this is why many people addicted to their production.
I have sleepwalking when I played Bioshock the game.

Yes that the problem -- modern anime actively promotes satanic agenda and actively press to change wrong from right. If you look for example older anime you will find that there are strict "good-bad" characters. Right now in so called good movies for little kids we found preversions, upskirt and occultism.
Sailor moon is innocent to all anime we see today and it full of all above: pedophiliac motives, occultism, r*pe themes and sexualisation of minors.

" I have a problem with fantasizing about me being in anime "
Satanist production have subliminals this is why many people addicted to their production.
I have sleepwalking when I played Bioshock the game.
Yep, you're correct. Also, Sailor Moon is the only anime I'm fine with- it has nothing wrong with it besides the season "Sailor Stars" where we see about four "boys" who all of a sudden turn into "girls" when they transform, as well as with Sailor Uranus if you know the anime well, you should be seeing what I'm talking about. That always confused me as a kid but now I understand.

There's a sort of satanic anime that you may or may not know. It's called "Death Note" made in 2008 or somewhere around there.

It's about a college student who finds a book titled "Death Note" and if you write someones name in that book, they will die at any time and any way you want. He wants to rid of evil, but soon enough he gets full of himself and says, "I will become God of the new world" NWO agenda reference? You decide.

So in a nutshell, he starts punishing criminals, and says if anyone doesn't agree with him, they will die. Now you may be thinking, "Oh well, he's killing the bad guys. Not a problem right?" Wrong. He takes pleasure in it, we know our father says he doesn't take pleasure in casting the wicked in the lake of fire, but this guy does. There's also a lot of symbolism in the intro. You see the dude holding the apple? He's known as a "death God" and the guy reaching out, that's the one who wants to become a God. His name is Light. Coincidence? I think not.

1579628860218.png

I was honestly confused like if the creators were purposely trying to picture Light as Jesus or the antichrist. Still don't know to this day.

1579629208071.png

I'm starting to think he's pictured as the antichrist. There's a detective called "Ryuzaki" who has never failed a case in his life. Long story short, he meets Light, he immediately knows he's "kira" aka "killer" and so Light joins his task force trying to keep himself from giving himself away but Ryuzaki is smart and knows this beforehand. Later on, they go on cases, they interview Light, etc etc and long story short once again, there's a scene where R (Tired of spelling his name) is cleaning Lights feet. This represents Jesus cleaning Judas feet as Jesus tells him he knows he will die. R ends up dying by heart attack and Light rushes to hold him. As R dies physically, Light dies spiritually. He is on the verge of tears but then...all goodness left in him vanishes as he becomes corrupted and evil once and for all and smiles when R dies. So much symbolism. I guess you can say R kind of represented Jesus perhaps, still don't know.

1579629712451.png

When R dies, a disturbing scene comes where Light is found laughing evilly at Rs grave, claiming "he won" almost looks like a sexual kind of happiness, and that's....horrible.

1579629842767.png

Anyways, there are other detectives and such going against Light. Long story short for the last time, Light ends up losing. Yay!

So in a nutshell, this guy had power by the book, wanted to become God, killed people and claimed it was necessary, got GOT, and died along with heavy symbolism. If this doesn't define what you were talking about, I don't know what does.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Hm... what was it called, again? Oh, yeah, shin megami tensei . I won't spoil the surprise.

Also, you guys remember that game where you shoot at demons with a shotgun?

Helioform

Star
Also, you guys remember that game where you shoot at demons with a shotgun?
Doom? Doom Eternal is coming next March and it looks incredible. Seems like they added more story elements this time instead of just shooting stuff. Looks like Heaven's part of the conspiracy to bring Hell on Earth in this one.

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
@Helioform haha, I used to play doom back in '95 or something. I wonder how that game came all the way from the USA to Brazil and then my PC without internet...

Helioform

Star
Since this thread has only negative stuff, I decided to post something positive from the the CEO of Epic Games, Tim Sweeney:

It's a big and growing problem, the amount of power possessed by Google and Facebook. President Eisenhower said it about the military-industrial complex. They pose a grave threat to our democracy.

Tim Sweeney

His company made Fortnite, but he had basically nothing to do with the programming/design of it. Also the man invested millions in buying forest land in North Carolina just to conserve the trees. That guy isn't bad.

Vmort

Established
Overwatch is satanic too -- there are secret organisation which rules the world with eyes symbol. Made by Blizzard.

Sometime in the mid-21st century, a global catastrophe known as the Omnic Crisis plunged humanity into war. Their enemy was a line of automated construction robots known as Omnics, who suddenly went rogue and militarised themselves.

And sexualisation of teenager Tracer. She made sexy poses before 18.

And of course MK Ultraed assasin Blak Widow

Last edited:

Vmort

Established
RESIDENT EVIL
Umbrella is corporation which created viruses and mutants. Look at the logo
Plain sight!

Also Resident evil 4 have cult in it.

Last edited:

Vmort

Established
Doom the game and Quake

All satanic and MK Ultraed.
-- Hellgate
-- Portray hell as cool and edge.
-- Aliens envasion
-- Gene crossing and hybrids.

Vmort

Established
Anime Wicked city.
Yoshiaki Kawajiri

Realistic character animations
Action scenes featuring elaborate choreography and dynamic camera work
High levels of graphic violence and nudity/sex
Female characters in some of his films (specifically Makie in Wicked City and Kagero in Ninja Scroll) are subjected to physical/sexual abuse, which has led to some accusations of misogyny.
Often uses characters with the ability to use shadows as a weapon.
Often includes old men of small stature who act as wise sages
Often includes teams of demons/monsters with their own unique powers

Two agents - a lady-killer human and a voluptuous demon - attempt to protect a signatory to a peace ceremony between the human world and the "Black World" from radicalized demons.

Sex scenes and demons all around here.

Last edited:

Vmort

Established
POLICE OF THE FUTURE

Director
Mamoru Oshii
Mamoru Oshii is a Japanese filmmaker, television director and screenwriter. Famous for his philosophy-oriented storytelling, Oshii has directed a number of popular anime, including Urusei Yatsura (1981-1984), Angel's Egg (1985), Patlabor: The Movie (1989), Ghost in the Shell (1995), and Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence (2004).

[Biblical quote] A conversation with one character mentioning the Bible, God, or the meaning of life.
Always works with composer 'Kenji Kawai'.
Uses a motif of reflections/mirrors and flocks of birds.
Scenes that display eerie doll-like women contrasted against red colours.

The movie

Second movie

See the pattern guys? 911 of course. And it cannot be a coincedence.

Vmort

Established
PATAPON
One eyes everywhere, demons, alters alike...
Covers satanic agend I am sure exists now: black goo, visible in a lot of entertainment. This blogger covers some of them.

from http://www.aleph.se/Trans/Words/
BLUE GOO: Nanomachines used as protection against grey goo and other destructive nanomachines, possibly even used for law-enforcement (nanarchy). According to the entry in the Jargon File, it is sometimes used to denote any form of benign nanotechnology in the environment.

GREEN GOO: Nanomachines or bio-engineered organisms used for population control of humans, either by governments or eco-terrorist groups. Would most probably work by sterilizing people through otherwise harmless infections. See Nick Szabo's essay Green Goo -- Life in the Era of Humane Genocide.

GOLDEN GOO: Another member of the grey goo family of nanotechnology disaster scenarios. The idea is to use nanomachines to filter gold from seawater. If this process got out of control we would get piles of golden goo (the "Wizard's Apprentice Problem"). This scenario demonstrates the need of keeping populations of self-replicating machines under control; it is much more likely than grey goo, but also more manageable.

KHAKI GOO: Military nanotechnology; see grey goo.

PINK GOO (humorous) Humans (in analogy with grey goo). "Pink Goo to refer to Old Testament apes who see their purpose as being fruitful and multiplying, filling up of the cosmos with lots more such apes, unmodified." [Eric Watt Forste August 1997]

RED GOO: Deliberately designed and released destructive nanotechnology, as opposed to accidentally created grey goo.

ÜBERGOO: A related term to grey goo, used (jokingly) to refer to the mistaken idea that during the singularity powerful technologies would decimate non-transhumanists, and that some transhumanists would see this as desirable.

Full List of media containing Black Goo & Programmable Matter:
Kingdom Hearts
Eversion World of Goo
Infamous Alice: Madness Returns
The Secret World
Assassins Creed: Black Flag
Gray Goo
Resident Evil: Revelations 2

Vmort

Established

Crysis symbolism - from engine to the games.

-- alien invasion
-- transhumanism
-- hybrids

Let's made a research about the authors, shall we?

Vmort

Established
Russian game
The_Void \ Тургор

-- Weird themes possibly related to MK Ultra.
-- Color programming and alters alike creatures
-- Checkerboard floor and one eye floating above

Studio emblem related to MK Ultra, I am sure - teddy bear with it's mouth sewed.

The player takes on the role of a lost soul that accidentally lingers in a place called "the Void" before meeting its absolute death. The Void is a purgatory-like place, in which the most valuable thing is Color, a liquid that represents lifeforce.

Color is scarce, and the void's inhabitants are plagued by famine. These inhabitants are beautiful naked Sisters and monstrously deformed Brothers; two conflicting factions that the player must interact with. Color is a universal resource in the game — it functions as the player's health, armor, stats and ammo. With the help of Nameless Sister, the player finds out that there is a way to escape the void and be reincarnated on the "surface", but in order to do this the player must disguise himself as one of the Brothers and eventually confront them.

Over time, the Brothers will reveal themselves later in the game. These Brothers are: Mantid, the "Elder" of the Brothers, who walks on stilts, and has a spear impaled in his abdomen. Whaler, who wields two blades, and his head is sewn onto his back. Pit, who is fused with a mining drill. Ironclad, who has multiple cannons that fire at the player. Tyrant, who has several limbs and heads along with three visible hearts, and rolls along on a stone wheel. Caterpillar, who is connected to a rolling sphere(s) through tubes in his abdominal area. Warden, who forms a cage made of his ribs, and hangs from the ceiling like a swinging birdcage. Montgolfier, who, in the Russian version, had hair, but in the English version, doesn't. He is fused with a hot air balloon. Triumphator, who is fused with a large, gear-powered phonograph, and acts as a one-man band. And lastly, Patriarch, the oldest of the Brothers, who is similar to a senior in a wheelchair, and appears to have no head.

The Brothers, depending on the player's actions, may feel aggressive, unsure, or sympathetic for the protagonist. Patriarch and Montgolfier are said by the other Brothers to be the most fond of him, followed by Caterpillar and Triumphator. Tyrant and Warden are probably the most domineering of the Brothers, along with Pit and Whaler, who assess the player negatively. Mantid and Ironclad are generally neutral, although their behavior may change from the player's actions.

Let's look for gameplay:

I just feel it related to MK Ultra.

LeFruit55

I'm not going to talk about an anime or a violent game but i just want to tell about the sims 4.
20200304_122006.jpg
20200304_122047.jpg
When you buy the game the tell you that it is totally symbolic and full illuminati agenda.
In this game the player is like a god who Croates sims, houses, animals ans destroyers/kill them when you want.
The sims are king of stup, act often dumb and sometimes they juste dont move.
When a sim dies, the grim reaper comme to your housse and "take" the soul of the sim. The grim reaper is more like a démontré with a black cap, a strange book and
You can also play as an ET, vampire, mermaid or magicien and they all have superpowers.
There's a pack called "strangerville" where you live in a deserted town similar to the arena 51 in america and there's a gameplay story where some "conspirationists" suspects the scientists to lie and do weird staffs in a labory binding in a crater. The rest of the town is military, normal people, scientists and some strange men wearing black costume and sunglasses.
If you finally can go to the laborratory you can discover that there is a big "mother plant" that by its pouder own the spirit of everybody that smell it and make them act like zombies and worship the mother plant.
So the conspirancy is true?
20200304_122144.jpg
20200304_122243.jpg
Also you can meet the Pleasent twins, one called Lilith, an important demon known by feminist and use by Melanie Martinez.
Another girl is called Lilith and she's a vampire.
Famille_Vatore.png
The vatore couple, two vampires Who came at night to bite your plasma(blood).

Vmort

Established
MASS EFFECT

Main hero John Shepard have name of Shepard, so called astronaut.
Speaking of name: Mass Effect. Effect on Masses?

-- Posession and mind control
-- MK ULTRA done to Jack
-- Genetical ingeneered human Miranda Lawson, VO Ivonne Stakhovski (Seen ans Alan's Shepard wife )
-- Ellimination of humans
-- Transhumanism agenda and sexy robots.
-- Sex with otherlife forms. Alienohility?

Isaac Kappy & Seth Green, VO of Joker.