Video Games & Anime Illuminati Agenda Exposed

Vmort

Star
"Do you guys know smurfs? do you think this cartoon also have satanic themes? "
Yes, reference to Teddy Bears aka kid hunting parties in Bohemiann Grove. And they also can be part of color programming - overwelming of blue.

Bravery

I started "Outer Worlds" on the XBox last December. It is an open world RPG quite similar to Fallout New Vegas.
It came out for Windows, PS4 and XBox where it was part of the XBox Game Pass, so many people played it instantly.
It was a big financial success. The game´s developer "Obsidian" was bought by Microsoft in 2018, a year before release.

I did not finish the game yet - I´m only past the first planet somewhere in space - but there are quite some things that I find oddly similar to NWO related topics. I´m not sure if the game´s final message is pro-NWO or critical of it, but considering that it is heavily endorsed by Microsoft, maybe the answer is easy.

On the very first planet where the adventure starts the player has to make a big decision. It is wether to help a industry city ("Edgewater") or to help a dissident community that tries to arrange with nature. In the industrial city everybody is in fact a slave but basically gets what is necessary for a minimal living. In the dissident community everybody is free but they will not get help from the planet´s outside (medicine, etc) but have to help themselves with everything, they´re completely on their own.

The player *has* to make a choice: help the industrials or the dissidents, otherwise the story will not progress. The city you choose to help will live, the other one is doomed.
Essentially the choice is: will you choose freedom or safety?
Does this trade-off sound familiar from somewhere?

Some more strange aspects:

- Many people in the industrial city suffer from a "plague" and the city does not get enough medicine delivered from its mother corporation to be able to treat everyone. Strange timing to come up with such a gamestory at the end of 2019, is it?

- Also all the items in the game are branded somehow because everything is manufactured by some company, e. g. the healing potions are named "Adreno"... odd, hmm?

- The star system is governed by a hierarchical system of corporations.

Bravery

Me again... :)

Ubisoft is quite an amazing company. Their Assassin´s Creed Series got discussed before in this thread - lots of freemason and illuminati references there - even "the first civilization" gets mentioned in it.

These days I get the shudders from another Ubisoft game when I think of it: "The Division".

The product description on the Ubisoft store says (https://store.ubi.com/us/game/?lang=en_US&pid=56c494ad88a7e300458b4d62&dwvar_56c494ad88a7e300458b4d62_Platform=pcdl&edition=Standard Edition&source=detail):
"Black Friday, a devastating pandemic sweeps through New York City and, one by one, basic services fail. In only days, without food or water, society collapses into chaos. The Division, an autonomous unit of tactical agents, is activated. Leading seemingly ordinary lives among us, the agents are trained to operate independently in order to save society.
When society falls, your mission begins."

See the game intro here:

So in the game you play an autonomously acting (NWO?) soldier that was a sleeper among civilians executing dynamic orders to gain control over city quarters.

Two years ago I played a couple of hours of it, and thought "No way this can be predictive programming... nobody would dare to do that, that would be way too insane!" But look at the news today... way too insane!

"The Division" got released March 8, 2016.
Its successor is almost the same game but plays in Washington DC instead of NYC and got released March 15, 2019.

yeo0milk__

Rookie
Hi guys! I have to update that I found some alarming lyrics within the song: Uragirimono no Requiem in Jojo’s Bizzarre Adventure Part 5. Jojo’s had occultic themes ever since part 3.

Uragirimono no Requiem / Traitor's Requiem

Faith is just another worthless sign
I will live my life as Godless soul
Gang-Star!
My fear's gone, it is gone
Only a rage is left in my faithless world
Since I have betrayed my God
All is gone, now revenge
This fate is mine
I will survive on my own
This is my way to stay Gold

Fight with me, there is no hope I've tried
Won't give up, it is my destiny
Don’t care
Don’t you ever give me mercy
When my life is gone with the wind
Nothing more to lose, there’s no more
Fiery soul, burning every road to past

Fight with me with your raging fists
Let your soul burn into screaming pain
Don’t care
I’m on my way to the true wisdom
We’ll all fight, we're gonna fight the pain

This song is from Lucifer’s perspective disguised as Giorno’s

These lyrics are blatantly satanic, and if it wasn’t for the English translation... I wouldn’t have known. Guys when you listen to international songs please check the English translation! The chances that you might accidentally sing something evil is high.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
I’m creating this thread to expose a lot of satanic repetitive symbolisms found in anime and video games.

In the meanwhile check these out

Death Note Exposed

Full Metal Alchemist Symbolism

Anime Illuminati Symbolism Part 2

Anime Illuminati Symbolism Part

Naruto Satanic symbolism

PS I’ll be posting in detail analysis of some video games for instance Life is Strange

Which is filled with so many dark themes from, wormholes,

View attachment 30155

Biblical Armageddon

View attachment 30157

p***philia Agenda

View attachment 30159

I’d like to add that the game features a 30 something year p***phile teacher who in the game is responsible for the murder and kidnapping of underaged girls...shudder. Also had a sexual relationship with a minor

Blatant Illuminati Pyramid

View attachment 30158

Ofc there’s also themes of Mk ultra in the game which I’ll be addressing later. But in the meanwhile feel free to add anything else
to this thread!
Please do place more information on Life Is Strange. I've seen solo much symbolism there its crazy.

sadtruth

Established
I played Dead By Daylight today and the whole game is fully satanic. Apart from the obvious symbolism, violence etc, the killers are sacrificing their victims to the “Entity”. The blood web reminds me of the tree of life or magic sigils. They also have the player make “offerings” to satan to get upgrades using blood. The game is just like The Cabin In the Woods, I wouldn't be suprised if the premis is something they do irl. Sick people. It’s programming people to accept satanism and making them take part in their ritual.

Bravery

XboxE3-2020.jpg
"No, that is no pyramid shape with the all-seeing eye - just the Xbox symbol and the words XBOX GAME STUDIOS."

I started "Outer Worlds" on the XBox last December. It is an open world RPG quite similar to Fallout New Vegas.
It came out for Windows, PS4 and XBox where it was part of the XBox Game Pass, so many people played it instantly.
It was a big financial success. The game´s developer "Obsidian" was bought by Microsoft in 2018, a year before release.

I did not finish the game yet - I´m only past the first planet somewhere in space - but there are quite some things that I find oddly similar to NWO related topics. I´m not sure if the game´s final message is pro-NWO or critical of it, but considering that it is heavily endorsed by Microsoft, maybe the answer is easy.

On the very first planet where the adventure starts the player has to make a big decision. It is wether to help a industry city ("Edgewater") or to help a dissident community that tries to arrange with nature. In the industrial city everybody is in fact a slave but basically gets what is necessary for a minimal living. In the dissident community everybody is free but they will not get help from the planet´s outside (medicine, etc) but have to help themselves with everything, they´re completely on their own.

The player *has* to make a choice: help the industrials or the dissidents, otherwise the story will not progress. The city you choose to help will live, the other one is doomed.
Essentially the choice is: will you choose freedom or safety?
Does this trade-off sound familiar from somewhere?

Some more strange aspects:

- Many people in the industrial city suffer from a "plague" and the city does not get enough medicine delivered from its mother corporation to be able to treat everyone. Strange timing to come up with such a gamestory at the end of 2019, is it?

- Also all the items in the game are branded somehow because everything is manufactured by some company, e. g. the healing potions are named "Adreno"... odd, hmm?

- The star system is governed by a hierarchical system of corporations.
If you do the right things and I think pass a speech check you can actually convince the community to return to the city. The effectively take it over, but it's the best solution.

Overall, I'd say the game is at least pretty anti-corporation.

EVANGELION: another anime with prominent satanic themes.

If I may suggest something though, it's perhaps the bigger names like the Evangelion series and Gen Urobuchi's work like Madoka Magica, which is also painted with a very bleak view of the world and has stuff about the spiritual/demonic realm (in particular there was one moment a "witch" was whispering in a condescending voice to the main character to commit suicide, which is something that is a lot more real spiritually than people think), mentioning how an extremely powerful witch appears on Walpurgisnacht, implying the spiritual power behind these festivals, and of course the "selling your soul" contracts with Kyubey and such.
There's a lot of ways to read Madoka Magica though. Such as Madoka being a Christ figure, although one interrupted through the lens of a culture where Buddhism and Shinto dominate. [SPOILER="Madoka ultimately ends up sacrificing herself to break the cycle of suffering, to save her friends, all the magic girls that came before, and all the magic girls that will come after. Religious metaphor become all the more apparent in the movie sequel Rebellion."[/SPOILER]

pumkinspice

Established
Hi guys! I have to update that I found some alarming lyrics within the song: Uragirimono no Requiem in Jojo’s Bizzarre Adventure Part 5. Jojo’s had occultic themes ever since part 3.

Uragirimono no Requiem / Traitor's Requiem

Faith is just another worthless sign
I will live my life as Godless soul
Gang-Star!
My fear's gone, it is gone
Only a rage is left in my faithless world
Since I have betrayed my God
All is gone, now revenge
This fate is mine
I will survive on my own
This is my way to stay Gold

Fight with me, there is no hope I've tried
Won't give up, it is my destiny
Don’t care
Don’t you ever give me mercy
When my life is gone with the wind
Nothing more to lose, there’s no more
Fiery soul, burning every road to past

Fight with me with your raging fists
Let your soul burn into screaming pain
Don’t care
I’m on my way to the true wisdom
We’ll all fight, we're gonna fight the pain

This song is from Lucifer’s perspective disguised as Giorno’s

These lyrics are blatantly satanic, and if it wasn’t for the English translation... I wouldn’t have known. Guys when you listen to international songs please check the English translation! The chances that you might accidentally sing something evil is high.
WOW. Whoever wrote this song, it was like they wrote under the influence of a fallen angel. It brought two verses to mind

Revelation 12:4 “And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven...” (Samael, aka Lucifer, influenced others to follow his rebellion against God)

Jude 1:6, 13 "And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day"..."Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever." (Now, they are bitter that they have no chance to return to their former glory, but are reserved until the day of judgment. Wallowing in their own shame, angry, because they made the wrong choice)

Aazaad

Established
First of all, why didn't I see this? Second, is there any media that isn't in on this? When even "Christian" literature like Narnia is on it, what else remains? Though personally I have access to alternative markets, I don't know about the rest. Third, recently there's been a trend of games with children as the stars. Initially I liked this, but after playing some of them, which I may post about later, I'm don't, at all.

Aazaad

Established
Don't be scared -- entertainment industria is huge one. Not each videogame harmful -- just avoid games with satanic symbolic.
Will be intresting to see.
I'm actually most scared about video games. With books, movies, music, I have the alternative local market to turn to, which is quite empty in games department. As for there being good video games, as someone who loves gaming, I have my doubts, they're corrupting even simple arcade games.

Riptide

Established
The Simpsons: Hit and Run - I had a lot of fun playing this game when I was younger... It begins with mysterious wasps descending on earth. It's later discovered that these wasps are actually drone cameras for an intergalactic reality show that makes fun of humans. At the end of the game the Simpsons fight off an alien invasion.

Last edited: