Video Games & Anime Illuminati Agenda Exposed

Resistor

Rookie
Hi guys, I just wanted to show more animes/cartoons to avoid in general. Here's the list of animes and cartoons I compiled that have satanic themes within:

Mentioned:
Naruto
Dragon-Ball Z
Death Note
Fullmetal Alchemist

New:
Any yaoi/yuri/ecchi anime.
Yu-Gi-Oh
Pokemon
Bleach!
Seven Deadly Sins
Tokyo Ghoul
Black Clover
Fairy Tale
Devilman Crybaby
Berserk
Black Butler
The Devil is a Part-Timer
Hellsing
Shaman King
Konosuba
Soul Eater

Cartoons:
Family Guy /American Dad/South Park
The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
Adventure Time
Castlevania
Spiderman
He-Man/She-Ra
My Little Pony
Winx Club
Disney - TV Shows and Movies
That's a few

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
So my friend is planning on writing a novel about the constant fascination of young adults with vampires, demons, zombies and etc.

It won't be specified as that.

So this girl(character in the novel) will go on a journey as a hybrid of these species and for some reason she doesn't want to take part in the things they do such as cannibalism, blood drinking and etc. (This will represent how God can guide someone without their knowledge towards him by making them weary of particular things)

The girl goes through different stages and portrays the toxic romance in fantasy books, where the vampire for example is obviously abusive towards the main character yet the girl is still in love with him just like most of these readers are.

Therefore making young adults more susceptible to be in toxic relationships just for trying to be supportive of that person and being a die-hard girlfriend.

I don't want to discuss so much detail about it since its not quite fresh as she told me but basically it will talk about the epitome of media bringing forth toxic ideal images to young adults but at the end the girl finally finds out what has been urking her from doing particular things which is ofcourse God. And just how mysteriously God works, she then decides to leave the environment from which she was groomed in and makes a final speech to enlighten people that they have been groomed from birth to do particular things so they can be possessed by different kinds of evil spirits.

With that she gets kicked out of her school and ccommunity but leaves the people with the opportunity to make a decision of whether to stay in this state or take a chance to know more about God.

I was wondering if this could be a very bad book for people who are Christians since it does contain topics such as zombies,vampires and etc. But the overall message is quite touching.

I feel that its okay but I would like to hear other peoples opinions.

Tidal

Veteran
I’m creating this thread to expose a lot of satanic repetitive symbolisms found in anime and video games.

Well spotted..:D
Incidentally there was a middleaged chap named "Gan Anim" in a forum last year who was very anti-christian and I wondered why, then he posted some pictures of his garden including the one below. I told him it looked like a Freemason symbol, but he said "No, it's just a bird feeder".
He quietly left the forum soon after, probably embarrassed because i'd exposed him, haha..

Tidal

Veteran
I was wondering if this could be a very bad book for people who are Christians since it does contain topics such as zombies,vampires and etc. But the overall message is quite touching.
I feel that its okay but I would like to hear other peoples opinions.

Sounds good, anything that exposes dark stuff can't be bad.. :)
PS- Shakespeare's 'Macbeth' also did a great job in exposing how supernatural forces and their lackeys can mess with the human race.
Macbeth realised too late that they've been leading him up the garden path and making a fool of him-
"And be these juggling fiends no more believed.."

Last edited:

B_JMNN

Established
Hi guys, I just wanted to show more animes/cartoons to avoid in general. Here's the list of animes and cartoons I compiled that have satanic themes within:

Mentioned:
Naruto
Dragon-Ball Z
Death Note
Fullmetal Alchemist

New:
Yu-Gi-Oh
Pokemon
Bleach!
Seven Deadly Sins
Tokyo Ghoul
Black Clover
Fairy Tale
Devilman Crybaby
Berserk
Black Butler
Hellsing
Shaman King
Konosuba
Soul Eater

Cartoons:
Adventure Time
Castlevania
Spiderman
He-Man/She-Ra
My Little Pony
Winx Club
How is the Last Airbender satanic?

Vmort

Established
The Last Airbender is satanic because element-bending is mentioned in the Kabbalah, which is a Satanic book. It also is related to the Tree of Life, and that represents yin and yang duality.
Well, elements are ancient and esoterical symbols, let give an example of chinese art of interior building fen shou. Please of someone can rewatch the Last Airbender can you look for MK Ultra specific themes?

Vmort

Established
Here you are.

Emma, Norman and Ray are the brightest kids at the Grace Field House orphanage. And under the care of the woman they refer to as “Mom,” all the kids have enjoyed a comfortable life. Good food, clean clothes and the perfect environment to learn. One day, though, Emma and Norman uncover the dark truth of the outside world they are forbidden from seeing.

Plot comes to satanic theme. Kids are growing there to be fed to demons.

halley

Established

Mentioned:
Naruto
Dragon-Ball Z
Death Note
Fullmetal Alchemist

New:
Yu-Gi-Oh
Pokemon
Bleach!
Seven Deadly Sins
Tokyo Ghoul
Black Clover
Fairy Tale
Devilman Crybaby
Berserk
Black Butler
Hellsing
Shaman King
Konosuba
Soul Eater

Cartoons:
Adventure Time
Castlevania
Spiderman
He-Man/She-Ra
My Little Pony
Winx Club
adding to the list

• Simpsons
it is not just because it shows events in the world before it happens ( as a part of predictive programming) but also they make fun of God in many episodes and while good behaviors are shown as bad/uncool, bad behaviors are constantly rewarded in the show.

• %90 of all anime in the world.
Anime became one of the center of spreading NWO agenda.

Do you guys know smurfs? do you think this cartoon also have satanic themes?

They were very famous when I was a child. At the every end of the episodes, they said "if you are a good child, when you go to the forest, you can see the smurfs too" so I always search for them when we go to the parks and I was thinking that if i am a bad child. lol Even the things that seems harmless can have a bad effect on kids.

Vmort

Established
"Do you guys know smurfs? do you think this cartoon also have satanic themes? "
Yes, reference to Teddy Bears aka kid hunting parties in Bohemiann Grove. And they also can be part of color programming - overwelming of blue.