Countdown to September 11th

9/11 predictive programming, can you see any clues here @Tidal ?

No?.....ok, let's try another

....No?, ok, I'll give you a clue, do you see anything slightly out of place here? Something like a big missile stood right next to the twin towers?

...no?......(sighs woefully)......just one more then.

.....nope.....are you sure you're on the right forum here?
Dont forget the two pieces of predictive programming by Arnon Milchan, Israeli illegal arms dealer and mossad agent who is also....a Hollywood producer.
One about a plane flying into the world trade center from the 70s. And another tv show from 2000 about another plane flying into the world trade center (forget the title right now)

Tidal

Star
The "why" is fully and entirely developed in the first half of the video I posted. Start at 5 minutes and watch through to 45 minutes. Do you think you can do that much...?

Nope..:)
If something can't be stated in just a few sentences in the posters own words I'm not interested... :p

Tidal

Star
..US gains for a false flag..

But there was NO NEED for the US to fake 9/11 in order to get an excuse to invade the mideast because they ALREADY HAD a good excuse; for example terrorists had already tried to blow up the WTC before with a truck bomb, plus there were anti-American terror attacks going on all around the world..:)

Nope..:)
If something can't be stated in just a few sentences in the posters own words I'm not interested... :p
But there was NO NEED for the US to fake 9/11 in order to get an excuse to invade the mideast because they ALREADY HAD a good excuse; for example terrorists had already tried to blow up the WTC before with a truck bomb, plus there were anti-American terror attacks going on all around the world..:)
You cant refuse to look at the evidence and then act like this is a debate of logic. Its a debate of evidence. You were given the logic for the attacks in a few sentences for your convinience. You said
If anybody can provide good solid evidence that 9/11 was a false flag, I'll be glad to change my view, fair enough?..:)
You've been provided with the evidence. If you cant put in 45 minutes to research what the hell youre talking about, you may as well say "I am happy being ignorant about this, I refuse to look at any evidence that would show I am arguing a false pretnse" and move on

Tidal

Star
9/11 predictive programming, can you see any clues here?
.....nope.....are you sure you're on the right forum here?

1- Groan, I hope you people are not afraid to say things straight out in your own words, I don't want videos dumped into my lap to do your talking for you..;)
2- If VC is a truthseeking forum I'm definitely in the right place as a Christian because we LIKE exposing government corruption, it's what we DO..:)
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.." (Bible: Eph 6:12)

Awoken2

Star
If something can't be stated in just a few sentences in the posters own words I'm not interested
Carry.on with your meme trolling grandpa. You are here as a distraction only.....a poor one at that.

Awoken2

Star
If VC is a truthseeking forum I'm definitely in the right place as a Christian because we LIKE exposing government corruption, it's what we DO
You ain't revealing jack shit other than a silly habit of posting bible passages and ridiculous memes.

polymoog

Superstar
But there was NO NEED for the US to fake 9/11 in order to get an excuse to invade the mideast because they ALREADY HAD a good excuse;
NO. they did not.
even those war-happy american neocons could not simply invade a middle eastern country over that. THINK: these muslim terrorists would not be state- sanctioned (at least not officially) and they would originate from different countries. if alister fishnchips from england flew over to syria and shot some people and the UK had no involvement, do you think the syrians would be justified in attacking the UK?
individual terrorist extremists DO NOT represent their country of origin.

Tidal

Star
You ain't revealing jack shit other than a silly habit of posting bible passages and ridiculous memes.

Listen Jack, your posts and the posts of your consp-theorist mates would carry more weight if you told us who and what you are, for example are you right or left wing, are you atheists or muslims or Amish or whatever, or even worse are you Barry Manilow fans?
By contrast I've openly and fearlessly posted pics of myself and my home in VC many times and openly admitted I use to go with prostitutes, and that I'm an ex-convict and an Elvis fan, all of which gives my posts extra oomph..:)
Right Elv?

polymoog

Superstar
Listen Jack, your posts and the posts of your consp-theorist mates would carry more weight if you told us who and what you are, for example are you right or left wing, are you atheists or muslims or Amish or whatever, or even worse are you Barry Manilow fans?
please explain what political and religious leanings have anything at all to do with the absolute truth about 9/11.

Tidal

Star
Carry.on with your meme trolling grandpa. You are here as a distraction only.....a poor one at that.

Hey I just remembered, I'm a mod at the Mission4Today forum (screenname PoorOldSpike) and my aircraft photos have racked up 8 million views so far, so if you want to talk about the planes hitting the towers and the Pentagon I'm your boy, we can cut through all the consp-theory stuff surrounding the airliners..:)

Tidal

Star
please explain what political and religious leanings have anything at all to do with the absolute truth about 9/11.

Well if you and your chums are muslims OF COURSE you'd deny terrorists dun it, and likewise if you're lefties OF COURSE you'd say the US govt dun it.. :p

NO. they did not.
even those war-happy american neocons could not simply invade a middle eastern country over that. THINK: these muslim terrorists would not be state- sanctioned (at least not officially) and they would originate from different countries. if alister fishnchips from england flew over to syria and shot some people and the UK had no involvement, do you think the syrians would be justified in attacking the UK?
individual terrorist extremists DO NOT represent their country of origin.
This. The American government could BARELY sell the war in the middle east to the public, even after the attacks. There was massive public and political sentiment against it. Tidal you are simply wrong about this, the rest of your posts are amounting to nothing more than trolling and flaunting your willful ignorance as if that is some mark of pride

Awoken2

Star
Listen Jack, your posts and the posts of your consp-theorist mates would carry more weight if you told us who and what you are, for example are you right or left wing, are you atheists or muslims or Amish or whatever,
Awwwww do you need people to.put themselves in a box so you can.pass judgement on them? Can you not be bothered to figure this out by yourself? And who is this"us" you are referring to? You and Lisafer?

By contrast I've openly and fearlessly posted pics of myself and my home in VC many times and openly admitted I use to go with prostitutes, and that I'm an ex-convict and an Elvis fan, all of which gives my posts extra oomph..:)
Right Elv?
So you think that by posting details of your sordid little life that gives you extra credibility?

I look after damaged kids for a living, I don't have any interest in whether God exists or not and I think politics is a nothing more than a bad pantomime.

Yeah like you carry lots of weight around here don't you? Lol.

Tidal

Star
PS- i don't go around trashing consp-theories without investigating them first; for example I think it's possible Apollo 11 was faked, and it's also possible flat-earthers might be onto something, but all that's for other threads..:)

polymoog

Superstar
Well if you and your chums are muslims OF COURSE you'd deny terrorists dun it, and likewise if you're lefties OF COURSE you'd say the US govt dun it..
we have muslims, christians, and other religious persons on the forum. we have left and right leaning people. we have people from around the globe, and we all agree that 9-11 was an inside job (except you)

Tidal

Star
..So you think that by posting details of your sordid little life that gives you extra credibility?..

Yup, it means I'm not just a disembodied abstract voice in the dark on the periphery of reality..:)