Countdown to September 11th

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
He was cleaning up New York because he was told to do that..is that because he had an R by his name? And the people with D’s are told to screw it up? And I can’t say Bloomberg was a real R.
All higher up politicians are puppets for the cabal. They get their marching orders from the CFR in New York. Whether you are R or D, it doesn't matter. Different sides of the same coin.
Here's Hilary Clinton admitting who's really in charge.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
All higher up politicians are puppets for the cabal. They get their marching orders from the CFR in New York. Whether you are R or D, it doesn't matter. Different sides of the same coin.
Here's Hilary Clinton telling it like it is.
But the cabal wanted New York cleaned up is what I’m getting at.

Awoken2

Star
a very good point. one could argue that the 747s probably cost about 200 million each, so that would be about a 600 million dollar loss which might or might not be covered by insurance. two missiles fitted with fake wings, fuselage, and a tail (or something of that configuration) could be more cost effective.
the researcher jim fetzer has stated that the real planes were flown over the atlantic(after the transponder signal was switched to the missiles to confuse the airport tracking officials) into europe and sold, so the costs were recouped.

its possible they landed in ohio. https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_911_26.htm
One of the most important points to remember, from an old investigative documentary, the name I don't recall is that each planes turning point during their diversions were all directly over military air bases. These are verifiable facts from documented flight path recordings.

This would make the switching of aircraft from.pasenger planes to warheaded drones quite easily achievable.

polymoog

Superstar
These are verifiable facts from documented flight path recordings.
you just jogged my memory-- i think handling the hard, sharp turn of the airplane trajectory might have been too extreme for most pilots, and the g-force could have been a problem. this helps the missile theory (or the theory that the plane was remotely steered).

Lisa

Superstar
you just jogged my memory-- i think handling the hard, sharp turn of the airplane trajectory might have been too extreme for most pilots, and the g-force could have been a problem. this helps the missile theory (or the theory that the plane was remotely steered).
Does it really matter how the plane hit the tower or if it was remote controlled..it still hit the tower but that’s not what brought the towers down. They were imploded. They just wanted a cover for the implosions.

Edit:fixed typos

Last edited:

Awoken2

Star
It was pretty much confirmed by every ex pilot on film regarding the reported speeds and extraordinary manoeuvring of the planes that they simply couldn't have been passenger aircraft. Most of which has long been censored from social media. I'm sure there's still vids knocking around on YT showing these interviews

Interestingly enough one of the most vocal people challenging the official narrative back then is now more in alignment with the hologram theory. When you listen to him here he spells out quite clearly how unconspiracy theorism project bluebeam actually is.

Last edited:

DavidSon

Star
https://911pilots.org/

"The flight path of American Airlines Flight 77 was basically a straight-in approach from the north into the North Tower of the World Trade Center at an incredible speed. The precision required to execute the maneuver performed would be the equivalent to accelerating a large semi-tractor trailer to over 500 mph and driving it through a Jiffy Lube without scrapping the sides of the truck and without ever having driven the truck before."

"United Flight 175 approached the South Tower of the World Trade Center from the south in a descending left hand turn accelerating to 590 mph. Within 12 seconds to impact, the aircraft made a slight left turn with a bank angle of twenty degrees to precisely strike the building. Had the aircraft not made this turn at exactly that moment with the correct angle of bank, the aircraft would have missed the building by 800 feet, a maneuver that even the most experienced pilots could not have performed at that speed."

"The purported profile flown by alleged Muslim hijacker Hani Hanjour who supposedly piloted American Airlines flight 77 that allegedly struck the Pentagon on 9/11 could not have been performed by the most experienced pilots in the world. The aircraft was reported to have conducted a descending and accelerating 330 degree corkscrew turn from 7000 feet west of the Pentagon to arrive precisely at ground level to strike the Office of Naval Intelligence at nearly 500 miles per hour. This maneuver was replicated in a flight simulator. Highly experienced pilots could not perform this maneuver on successive attempts without crashing and yet, according to the official narrative, Hani Hanjour accomplished this amazing aerial feat on the first attempt with minimal aircraft experience training in light Cessna aircraft having only a few hundred hours of total flight time."

Continued from https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/banned-members.8302/page-3#post-361965
I've torpedoed the "evidence" time and again, but if you care to wheel it out in an appropriate thread I'll be happy to torp it again..:)
PS: long vids bore the krap out of me-
"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" (Bible: Ecc 6:11)
So, you believe that the 19 highjackers, 15 of whom were Saudi Arabians who lived in Florida, carried out the crime with no help from a state?

PS: long vids bore the krap out of me-
Not an excuse. If you want to know the evidence, you have to watch it. Otherwise you are willfully ignorant and have no authority to speak any further on the issue

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
So, you believe that the 19 highjackers, 15 of whom were Saudi Arabians who lived in Florida, carried out the crime with no help from a state?

Aha, that's the sort of debating style I like, where points are raised and surgically dealt with one at a time before moving onto the next..:)
Okay, you're running with the ball, so now please tell us WHY the US govt would want to help them blow up the towers and the Pentagon?

Aha, that's the sort of debating style I like, where points are raised and surgically dealt with one at a time before moving onto the next..:)
Okay, you're running with the ball, so now please tell us WHY the US govt would want to help them blow up the towers and the Pentagon?
Good question! The "why" is fully and entirely developed in the first half of the video I posted. Start at 5 minutes and watch through to 45 minutes. Do you think you can do that much if you want to understand? I'd say this is the most important part which makes the rest make sense, the "how". I'm sorry but I'm not just going to type up his 45 minute presentation, just consider the "point by point" to be in that video.

polymoog

Superstar
this was all OUTLINED years earlier in the project for a new american century (PNAC). the bigger project was the greater israel project, but that would have to be finalized later with the subduction of syria (which trump threw a monkeywrench into by allowing the russians to get in there).

other US gains for a false flag:
- oil
- iraqi museum artifacts
- death and destruction for moloch (this is on a spiritual level, but a gain nonetheless)
- opium trade (via afghanistan)

for israel:
- another enemy crushed
- another step towards the greater israel project
- turn everyone against the muslim world

scattered muslim terrorist attacks would NEVER be enough justification to invade and occupy an entire country. one would need a capstone event to get the ball rolling. thats precisely what they planned out at PNAC.

if there terror cells that the bush administration were as advertised (existing in vast numbers, throughout at least in the US), shouldnt the FBI and CIA have found at least one? they found ZERO. not one in the entire time theyve looked up until present day.

Some more. Neocons infiltrated the American government to fulfill a plan that was hatched with the birth of the Israeli state, in short. For details watch the video. Every arrest made in connection with the 911 attacks were israelis, 5 of which were arrested for dancing and celebrating when the first plane hit, and afterwards said on Israeli TV that they had been sent by the Mossad to document the event.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Star
9/11 predictive programming, can you see any clues here @Tidal ?

No?.....ok, let's try another

....No?, ok, I'll give you a clue, do you see anything slightly out of place here? Something like a big missile stood right next to the twin towers?

...no?......(sighs woefully)......just one more then.

.....nope.....are you sure you're on the right forum here?