Countdown to September 11th

Tidal

Star
Muchachos, I promise to agree it was a false flag when solid evidence comes to light and I hear the police say to Dubya-

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Study Proves Gov Wrong on 9:11 and 3rd Building Collapse

University of Alaska Study Proves Gov. Wrong on 9/11 and WTC- 7, Third Building Collapse- originally aired 2019

Study Proves Gov Wrong on 9:11 and 3rd Building Collapse

University of Alaska Study Proves Gov. Wrong on 9/11 and WTC- 7, Third Building Collapse- originally aired 2019

Does this video have evidence in it? If so, I recommend @Tidal steer clear. He read a newspaper in 2001 that said a saudi billionaire who worked for the CIA had 15 Saudis who lived in Florida fly planes into the buildings, so the United States had to invade Afghanistan and Iraq to stop al Quida, who they didn't stop but instead teamed up with 9 years later to overthrow the democratically elected Syrian president, just as it was written they would do in the PNAC accords. conclusion: do not ask questions.

But seriously @Tidal, how did building 7 fall down without being hit by a plane, and why did the BBC accidentally report on it before it happened?

Awoken2

Star
You just know he'll tell you that the building came down due to the intense fires that raged throughout the day which affected the structural integrity of the building....probably followed up with some really naff meme.

A.J.

Star
Guys, guys, if i ever see all the newspaper headlines screaming "9/11 PROVEN TO BE FALSE FLAG" i might believe it, but not before.. :p
Go back and click on the OP, then click on post #2 and so on..... be sure to click on any of the links and watch the videos. Atta boy!

Tidal

Star
Go back and click on the OP, then click on post #2 and so on..... be sure to click on any of the links and watch the videos. Atta boy!

Like I've said before, I prefer short straight answers, i don't want to be shunted off to longwinded vids..:)
As a - ahem - Bible expert, if somebody asks me a Bible question i don't tell them to go read the Bible or to read such-and-such a chapter, i give them a simple straight reply and I wish others would do the same on any subject..:)
"The Lord made my mouth a sharp sword, an arrow in his quiver" (Isaiah 49:1/2)

Like I've said before, I prefer short straight answers, i don't want to be shunted off to longwinded vids..:)
As a - ahem - Bible expert, if somebody asks me a Bible question i don't tell them to go read the Bible or to read such-and-such a chapter, i give them a simple straight reply and I wish others would do the same on any subject..:)
"The Lord made my mouth a sharp sword, an arrow in his quiver" (Isaiah 49:1/2)

First you prove that you’re worth anyone’s time, because the evidence on that front shows you’re some sort of arrogant troll joking about how happy you are to be ignorant. Point is all the evidence is in this thread, go read it

Tidal

Star
But seriously @Tidal, how did building 7 fall down without being hit by a plane, and why did the BBC accidentally report on it before it happened?

Firstly, why would anybody want to allegedly dynamite WTC 7? Motive?

Secondly, that BBC report probably used a projected backdrop filmed earlier in the day and wasn't a live scene.

Thirdly, WTC 7 was in direct line with the flight path of the airliner that hit WTC 2 and took a shotgun blast of debris-

And when one supporting WTC 7 column went, the whole building went-

WIKI, WTC 7....The debris ignited fires on multiple lower floors of the building,..The collapse began when a critical internal column buckled and triggered cascading failure of nearby columns throughout,

Tidal

Star
First you prove that you’re worth anyone’s time, because the evidence on that front shows you’re some sort of arrogant troll joking about how happy you are to be ignorant. Point is all the evidence is in this thread, go read it

Wait, let's do a compromise!
Instead of dumping long vids in my lap and telling me to watch them the whole way through, tell me at what point the bits important bits are so that I can zero in on them, eg "at 38 minutes and 50 seconds" etc..:)

Firstly, why would anybody want to allegedly dynamite WTC 7? Motive?
You’ve already been told this so I don’t know why you’re asking again. The motive was to start the war on terror in the Middle East, to fulfill the yinon plan and the greater Israel project, to Balkanize the region. Those were the benefits for the zionists in government and the Israelis who planned and carried it out. The motive for non Jews in the American government was monetary, they looted the region and continue to, sitting on boards like genie energy.

Tidal

Star
...The motive was to start the war on terror in the Middle East, to fulfill the yinon plan and the greater Israel project, to Balkanize the region. Those were the benefits for the zionists in government and the Israelis who planned and carried it out. The motive for non Jews in the American government was monetary, they looted the region and continue to, sitting on boards like genie energy.

As I've said before, there was NO NEED for anybody to do a 9/11 false flag as an excuse to invade the mideast, because they ALREADY HAD a good excuse due to all the terror attacks that had been going on for many years..:)

In fact terrorists had already had a go at the WTC with a truck bomb in 1993-
WIKI- ..."a truck bomb detonated below the north tower of the World Trade Center...intended to send the North Tower crashing into the South Tower, it failed to do so but killed seven people which included an unborn child and injured over one thousand"

so if any US Pres before 9/11 had gone on national TV and announced "Our patience has run out, we are now going into the mideast to suppress the terror threat once and for all", the American people and the western world would have said "Yay, get it on baby"..:)

As I've said before, there was NO NEED for anybody to do a 9/11 false flag as an excuse to invade the mideast, because they ALREADY HAD a good excuse due to all the terror attacks that had been going on for many years..:)

In fact terrorists had already had a go at the WTC with a truck bomb in 1993-
WIKI- ..."a truck bomb detonated below the north tower of the World Trade Center...intended to send the North Tower crashing into the South Tower, it failed to do so but killed seven people which included an unborn child and injured over one thousand"

so if any US Pres before 9/11 had gone on national TV and announced "Our patience has run out, we are now going into the mideast to suppress the terror threat once and for all", the American people and the western world would have said "Yay, get it on baby"..:)
You are just completely wrong about that. The vast majority of American people didn’t want war in the Middle East even after the 911 attacks.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Screenshot_2020-10-18 pearl_harbor_pnac gif (GIF Image, 548 × 491 pixels).png

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- so if any US Pres before 9/11 had gone on national TV and announced "Our patience has run out, we are now going into the mideast to suppress the terror threat once and for all", the American people and the western world would have said "Yay, get it on baby"..:)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are just completely wrong about that. The vast majority of American people didn’t want war in the Middle East even after the 911 attacks.

Prove it.. :p
You'll be telling us next that the Americans were too wimpy to want fisticuffs with Japan after Pearl Harbor..:)

Another motive was the department of homeland security, which the neocons had tried to pass through Congress every year for a few years leading up to 911, to be told that it was totally illegal. After 911 the DHS, NSA spying, no fly listing, etc was considered nessassary and the laws and constitution were destroyed with the patriot act

Tidal said- so if any US Pres before 9/11 had gone on national TV and announced "Our patience has run out, we are now going into the mideast to suppress the terror threat once and for all", the American people and the western world would have said "Yay, get it on baby"..:)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prove it.. :p
You'll be telling us next that the Americans were too wimpy to want fisticuffs with Japan after Pearl Harbor..:)
You’re not worth my time old man

Tidal

Star

i forgot to mention that apart from my shit-hot knowledge of the Bible, I can modestly claim to also know something about military tactics and strategy, i've been a moderator at assorted military forums like the one below for many years under my screenname 'PoorOldSpike'..:)

..and I've also topped online wargame leagues, here's a 6" trophy I won, it sits on its own small table in my living room, carefully positioned so that it's the first thing guests see when they arrive and I can keep steering the conversation towards it during the course of the evening..:)

My point?- As i've said a zillion times before, the US DIDN'T NEED to stage a false flag 9/11 because they ALREADY HAD reason enough to go into the mideast because of all the terror hits they'd been taking for many years.. :p

i forgot to mention that apart from my shit-hot knowledge of the Bible, I can modestly claim to also know something about military tactics and strategy, i've been a moderator at assorted military forums like the one below for many years under my screenname 'PoorOldSpike'..:)

..and I've also topped online wargame leagues, here's a 6" trophy I won, it sits on its own small table in my living room, carefully positioned so that it's the first thing guests see when they arrive and I can keep steering the conversation towards it during the course of the evening..:)
We know, this is one of the 10-12 things you repeat on auto pilot
My point?- As i've said a zillion times before, the US DIDN'T NEED to stage a false flag 9/11 because they ALREADY HAD reason enough to go into the mideast because of all the terror hits they'd been taking for many years..
So you think they could just declare war on Iraq one day without an event to kick it off?