Countdown to September 11th

polymoog

Superstar
Yup, it means I'm not just a disembodied abstract voice in the dark on the periphery of reality.
"this person is telling the truth!"
you: "can i see a picture of him and a photo of with a circled apartment where he lives?"
"well, no...."
you: "he must be a liar then! ignore him!"

Awoken2

Star
Yup, it means I'm not just a disembodied abstract voice in the dark on the periphery of reality..:)

Unlike you I've never needed to pay anybody to have sex with me but after reading your posts I fully understand why you've had to.

Tidal

Star
..people like you are hard to wake up..

Funny you should say that mate, my dad used to hammer on my bedroom door at the crack of dawn after i left school in 1963 yelling "Get out of bed and look for a job you idle bleeder, they're crying out for people at the glue factory!", but I just thought "Oh stick it" and turned over and went back to sleep.

Tidal

Star
Unlike you I've never needed to pay anybody to have sex with me but after reading your posts I fully understand why you've had to..

Nah mate, I simply worked out that it'd be cheaper to have a prossie every Saturday night than getting married.
Soon gave it up though because it was so loveless and boring, they wouldn't even turn off the light and TV..:)

polymoog

Superstar
Well why hasn't George Dubya been brought to trial if the evidence is as clear-cut as you say?..:cool:
ok, my previous reply was disingenuous.

the truth is hard to disseminate, but its slowly coming out. the UA- fairbanks recent release proving that the towers could NOT have come down from the planes impact was immensely significant, but again, MSM refused to report on it. all of the mainstream magazines (scientific (lol) american) mainstream tv docs (history/discovery channel) and papers went along with what they were told to say. the people who contradicted the official story were killed off or silenced. finally, its been 19 years. kids and twenty-somethings were not even around to experience the gravity of the situation or even reflect on what life was like PRIOR to 9/11.
all it takes to rig the mainstream public opinion is to control a few channels and MSM news outlets. pay off a few people to shut up or to offer an official story and the naive public will accept it.

Tidal

Star
.. the truth is hard to disseminate, but its slowly coming out.
..all it takes to rig the mainstream public opinion is to control a few channels and MSM news outlets..

George Dubya was a Republican, and as the lefty media and Democrats have always hated Republicans, why didn't they go gunning for him just like they're currently gunning for Trump?

Tidal

Star
..the UA- fairbanks recent release proving that the towers could NOT have come down from the planes impact was immensely significant..

Right, the impacts simply made holes, BUT it was the burning jet fuel that slowly melted the steel truss framework supporting the floors above that eventually brought the towers down.

polymoog

Superstar
George Dubya was a Republican, and as the lefty media and Democrats have always hated Republicans, why didn't they go gunning for him just like they're currently gunning for Trump?
good question.

answer: george dubya, obama, hillary, and every other top politician are all on the same side. the R and D are meaningless. ALL of them made vast amounts of money on this and are part of the same inner circle. those few that werent involved know to keep their mouth shut through blackmail.

(there is a debate whether trump is an outsider or just a repackaged politician with the outward appearance of an outsider, but thats irrelevant here.)

polymoog

Superstar
Right, the impacts simply made holes, BUT it was the burning jet fuel that slowly melted the steel truss framework supporting the floors above that eventually brought the towers down.
this has been proven time and time again to be false.

let me ask you this: if the steel melted in that one place, why didnt the building simply bend over at that weak point and keel over to the side, leaving a big "stump" of a building, 30, 40 stories tall?

another: if it was jet fuel, why was there a pool of molten steel for MONTHS afterward in the basements of the building? how much jet fuel could do that?

Last edited:

Awoken2

Star
Yeah good shit that jet fuel isn't it?

hqdefault-1.jpg
abd88e30c837fcc857fc2808eb899f9a.jpg
You ain't doing very well here are you?

Tidal

Star
..george dubya, obama, hillary, and every other top politician are all on the same side. the R and D are meaningless. ALL of them made vast amounts of money on this and are part of the same inner circle...

How exactly did they make money from 9/11?

Tidal

Star
let me ask you this: if the steel melted in that one place, why didnt the building simply bend over at that weak point and keel over to the side, leaving a big "stump" of a building, 30, 40 stories tall?
another: if it was jet fuel, why was there a pool of molten steel for MONTHS afterward in the basements of the building? how much jet fuel could do that?

This graphic explains why there's a saying in the construction industry- "Never trust a truss"..:)

1- The W-shaped trusses begin to sag under the heat of the burning jet fuel..
2- As they sag, they begin to pull the concrete pillars inwards..
3- Until the concrete snaps and gives way..
4- And rebounds outwards bringing down the floor above, then the others in a concertina effect-

Tidal

Star
..You ain't doing very well here are you?..

You and your chums are the ones who are bogged down, this thread of yours has run to 16 pages so far and you still haven't convinced anybody that it was a false flag..:p

PS- but keep it going to remind people of the terrorist stuff that muslims do..:)

Last edited:
You and your chums are the ones who are bogged down, this thread of yours has run to 16 pages so far and you still haven't convinced anybody that it was a false flag..:p

PS- but keep it going to remind people of the terrorist stuff that muslims do..:)
listen to this talk you buffoon

Tidal

Star

polymoog

Superstar
How exactly did they make money from 9/11?
blackwater
- oil profits
- military contracts (planes, ammo, missiles, etc.)
- control of the afghan opium trade (hundreds of millions there; probably more)
- control of the lithium mines (not 100% sure on that; id have to research further)
- the trillions of dollars that went missing and were announced by donald rumsfeld himself the day BEFORE 9/11 were conveniently forgotten about months and years later up until the present day (where do you think that went?)
- SEC (securities exchange commission for wall street stocks/bonds) which had all of the evidence against individuals and groups (like the enron scandal) were conveniently lost in the one building that did NOT get hit by a plane. hmm!!!

polymoog

Superstar
1- The W-shaped trusses begin to sag under the heat of the burning jet fuel..
2- As they sag, they begin to pull the concrete pillars inwards..
3- Until the concrete snaps and gives way..
4- And rebounds outwards bringing down the floor above, then the others in a concertina effect-
Jet fuel burns at temperatures between 800 to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit.

now look at steel:

MOST importantly: the jet fuel was completely consumed within minutes. there was not even enough time for them to soften. all this is outlined in even FURTHER detail in the Univ. of Alaska- anchorage report that you refuse to acknowledge.

further, your model does not explain why the building fell at freefall speed. can you explain it? no one on your side of the table has been able to do so for 19 years.

Me listen to a 2-hour video, you must be friggin joking.. :p
I already KNOW who dun 9/11, check this-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Saudi billionaire and CIA asset said he did it? Basically supports all my points and proves you wrong, thanks, case closed