Countdown to September 11th

Helioform

Star
i agree that it sounds far-fetched and fringey, which is why i dont usually get into those details with people who are first learning about it. look at franks CGI post and tell me what you think about the planes wing seemingly disappearing behind that building.
I have watched that and I didn't see any wing disappear behind the building.

polymoog

Superstar
Yep no one is perfect..but Rudy did manage to do some good for New York. Idk if he was involved but he’d have to wonder about number 7 going down.
rudy giuliani is a piece of crap. he knew what was happening, as did most elites who knew to stay away from that area ahead of time. i dont care that he likes to dress up as women-- thats his business-- but hes a high ranking mafioso who "cleaned up NY" so that he could consolidate all the power to his mob family.

PS: no one was gassed in the holocaust.

Tikawanda

Established
My take on the Twin Towers collapsing was that real airplanes hit them, but that the collapse of the towers was caused by denotations/bombs inside the towers [and in 7 WTC] that were set up in advance. I've never seen eye-to-eye with the theories that missiles or holograms were used, because to me it would seem much more efficient to just crash real planes into the towers and make it seem as realistic and dramatic as possible.

polymoog

Superstar
I've never seen eye-to-eye with the theories that missiles or holograms were used, because to me it would seem much more efficient to just crash real planes into the towers and make it seem as realistic and dramatic as possible.
a very good point. one could argue that the 747s probably cost about 200 million each, so that would be about a 600 million dollar loss which might or might not be covered by insurance. two missiles fitted with fake wings, fuselage, and a tail (or something of that configuration) could be more cost effective.
the researcher jim fetzer has stated that the real planes were flown over the atlantic(after the transponder signal was switched to the missiles to confuse the airport tracking officials) into europe and sold, so the costs were recouped.

its possible they landed in ohio. https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_911_26.htm

Lisa

Superstar
a very good point. one could argue that the 747s probably cost about 200 million each, so that would be about a 600 million dollar loss which might or might not be covered by insurance. two missiles fitted with fake wings, fuselage, and a tail (or something of that configuration) could be more cost effective.
the researcher jim fetzer has stated that the real planes were flown over the atlantic(after the transponder signal was switched to the missiles to confuse the airport tracking officials) into europe and sold, so the costs were recouped.

its possible they landed in ohio. https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_911_26.htm
I’m agreeing with @Tikawanda with this. Used the planes and the implosion.

rudy giuliani is a piece of crap. he knew what was happening, as did most elites who knew to stay away from that area ahead of time. i dont care that he likes to dress up as women-- thats his business-- but hes a high ranking mafioso who "cleaned up NY" so that he could consolidate all the power to his mob family.

PS: no one was gassed in the holocaust.
Ya idk much about Rudy except that he did seem to do good for the city of NY in the crime area but I really haven’t taken the time to look deeper.

P.s.s..sure they were.

polymoog

Superstar
Ya idk much about Rudy except that he did seem to do good for the city of NY in the crime area but I really haven’t taken the time to look deeper.

P.s.s..sure they were.
it looks like youve got 2 things to research this weekend.

Lisa

Superstar
He was doing what he was told. New York is going to hell by design.
He was cleaning up New York because he was told to do that..is that because he had an R by his name? And the people with D’s are told to screw it up? And I can’t say Bloomberg was a real R.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
He was cleaning up New York because he was told to do that..is that because he had an R by his name? And the people with D’s are told to screw it up? And I can’t say Bloomberg was a real R.
All higher up politicians are puppets for the cabal. They get their marching orders from the CFR in New York. Whether you are R or D, it doesn't matter. Different sides of the same coin.
Here's Hilary Clinton admitting who's really in charge.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
All higher up politicians are puppets for the cabal. They get their marching orders from the CFR in New York. Whether you are R or D, it doesn't matter. Different sides of the same coin.
Here's Hilary Clinton telling it like it is.
But the cabal wanted New York cleaned up is what I’m getting at.