Countdown to September 11th

NO. they did not.
even those war-happy american neocons could not simply invade a middle eastern country over that. THINK: these muslim terrorists would not be state- sanctioned (at least not officially) and they would originate from different countries. if alister fishnchips from england flew over to syria and shot some people and the UK had no involvement, do you think the syrians would be justified in attacking the UK?
individual terrorist extremists DO NOT represent their country of origin.
This. The American government could BARELY sell the war in the middle east to the public, even after the attacks. There was massive public and political sentiment against it. Tidal you are simply wrong about this, the rest of your posts are amounting to nothing more than trolling and flaunting your willful ignorance as if that is some mark of pride

Awoken2

Superstar
Listen Jack, your posts and the posts of your consp-theorist mates would carry more weight if you told us who and what you are, for example are you right or left wing, are you atheists or muslims or Amish or whatever,
Awwwww do you need people to.put themselves in a box so you can.pass judgement on them? Can you not be bothered to figure this out by yourself? And who is this"us" you are referring to? You and Lisafer?

By contrast I've openly and fearlessly posted pics of myself and my home in VC many times and openly admitted I use to go with prostitutes, and that I'm an ex-convict and an Elvis fan, all of which gives my posts extra oomph..:)
Right Elv?
So you think that by posting details of your sordid little life that gives you extra credibility?

I look after damaged kids for a living, I don't have any interest in whether God exists or not and I think politics is a nothing more than a bad pantomime.

Yeah like you carry lots of weight around here don't you? Lol.

Tidal

Star
PS- i don't go around trashing consp-theories without investigating them first; for example I think it's possible Apollo 11 was faked, and it's also possible flat-earthers might be onto something, but all that's for other threads..:)

polymoog

Superstar
Well if you and your chums are muslims OF COURSE you'd deny terrorists dun it, and likewise if you're lefties OF COURSE you'd say the US govt dun it..
we have muslims, christians, and other religious persons on the forum. we have left and right leaning people. we have people from around the globe, and we all agree that 9-11 was an inside job (except you)

Tidal

Star
..So you think that by posting details of your sordid little life that gives you extra credibility?..

Yup, it means I'm not just a disembodied abstract voice in the dark on the periphery of reality..:)

polymoog

Superstar
Yup, it means I'm not just a disembodied abstract voice in the dark on the periphery of reality.
"this person is telling the truth!"
you: "can i see a picture of him and a photo of with a circled apartment where he lives?"
"well, no...."
you: "he must be a liar then! ignore him!"

Tidal

Star
..people like you are hard to wake up..

Funny you should say that mate, my dad used to hammer on my bedroom door at the crack of dawn after i left school in 1963 yelling "Get out of bed and look for a job you idle bleeder, they're crying out for people at the glue factory!", but I just thought "Oh stick it" and turned over and went back to sleep.

Tidal

Star
Unlike you I've never needed to pay anybody to have sex with me but after reading your posts I fully understand why you've had to..

Nah mate, I simply worked out that it'd be cheaper to have a prossie every Saturday night than getting married.
Soon gave it up though because it was so loveless and boring, they wouldn't even turn off the light and TV..:)

polymoog

Superstar
Well why hasn't George Dubya been brought to trial if the evidence is as clear-cut as you say?..:cool:
ok, my previous reply was disingenuous.

the truth is hard to disseminate, but its slowly coming out. the UA- fairbanks recent release proving that the towers could NOT have come down from the planes impact was immensely significant, but again, MSM refused to report on it. all of the mainstream magazines (scientific (lol) american) mainstream tv docs (history/discovery channel) and papers went along with what they were told to say. the people who contradicted the official story were killed off or silenced. finally, its been 19 years. kids and twenty-somethings were not even around to experience the gravity of the situation or even reflect on what life was like PRIOR to 9/11.
all it takes to rig the mainstream public opinion is to control a few channels and MSM news outlets. pay off a few people to shut up or to offer an official story and the naive public will accept it.

Tidal

Star
.. the truth is hard to disseminate, but its slowly coming out.
..all it takes to rig the mainstream public opinion is to control a few channels and MSM news outlets..

George Dubya was a Republican, and as the lefty media and Democrats have always hated Republicans, why didn't they go gunning for him just like they're currently gunning for Trump?

Tidal

Star
..the UA- fairbanks recent release proving that the towers could NOT have come down from the planes impact was immensely significant..

Right, the impacts simply made holes, BUT it was the burning jet fuel that slowly melted the steel truss framework supporting the floors above that eventually brought the towers down.

polymoog

Superstar
George Dubya was a Republican, and as the lefty media and Democrats have always hated Republicans, why didn't they go gunning for him just like they're currently gunning for Trump?
good question.

answer: george dubya, obama, hillary, and every other top politician are all on the same side. the R and D are meaningless. ALL of them made vast amounts of money on this and are part of the same inner circle. those few that werent involved know to keep their mouth shut through blackmail.

(there is a debate whether trump is an outsider or just a repackaged politician with the outward appearance of an outsider, but thats irrelevant here.)

polymoog

Superstar
Right, the impacts simply made holes, BUT it was the burning jet fuel that slowly melted the steel truss framework supporting the floors above that eventually brought the towers down.
this has been proven time and time again to be false.

let me ask you this: if the steel melted in that one place, why didnt the building simply bend over at that weak point and keel over to the side, leaving a big "stump" of a building, 30, 40 stories tall?

another: if it was jet fuel, why was there a pool of molten steel for MONTHS afterward in the basements of the building? how much jet fuel could do that?

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
..george dubya, obama, hillary, and every other top politician are all on the same side. the R and D are meaningless. ALL of them made vast amounts of money on this and are part of the same inner circle...

How exactly did they make money from 9/11?