Countdown to September 11th

DavidSon

Star
you just jogged my memory-- i think handling the hard, sharp turn of the airplane trajectory might have been too extreme for most pilots, and the g-force could have been a problem. this helps the missile theory (or the theory that the plane was remotely steered).
https://911pilots.org/

"The flight path of American Airlines Flight 77 was basically a straight-in approach from the north into the North Tower of the World Trade Center at an incredible speed. The precision required to execute the maneuver performed would be the equivalent to accelerating a large semi-tractor trailer to over 500 mph and driving it through a Jiffy Lube without scrapping the sides of the truck and without ever having driven the truck before."

"United Flight 175 approached the South Tower of the World Trade Center from the south in a descending left hand turn accelerating to 590 mph. Within 12 seconds to impact, the aircraft made a slight left turn with a bank angle of twenty degrees to precisely strike the building. Had the aircraft not made this turn at exactly that moment with the correct angle of bank, the aircraft would have missed the building by 800 feet, a maneuver that even the most experienced pilots could not have performed at that speed."

"The purported profile flown by alleged Muslim hijacker Hani Hanjour who supposedly piloted American Airlines flight 77 that allegedly struck the Pentagon on 9/11 could not have been performed by the most experienced pilots in the world. The aircraft was reported to have conducted a descending and accelerating 330 degree corkscrew turn from 7000 feet west of the Pentagon to arrive precisely at ground level to strike the Office of Naval Intelligence at nearly 500 miles per hour. This maneuver was replicated in a flight simulator. Highly experienced pilots could not perform this maneuver on successive attempts without crashing and yet, according to the official narrative, Hani Hanjour accomplished this amazing aerial feat on the first attempt with minimal aircraft experience training in light Cessna aircraft having only a few hundred hours of total flight time."

Continued from https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/banned-members.8302/page-3#post-361965
I've torpedoed the "evidence" time and again, but if you care to wheel it out in an appropriate thread I'll be happy to torp it again..:)
PS: long vids bore the krap out of me-
"The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?" (Bible: Ecc 6:11)
So, you believe that the 19 highjackers, 15 of whom were Saudi Arabians who lived in Florida, carried out the crime with no help from a state?

PS: long vids bore the krap out of me-
Not an excuse. If you want to know the evidence, you have to watch it. Otherwise you are willfully ignorant and have no authority to speak any further on the issue

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
So, you believe that the 19 highjackers, 15 of whom were Saudi Arabians who lived in Florida, carried out the crime with no help from a state?

Aha, that's the sort of debating style I like, where points are raised and surgically dealt with one at a time before moving onto the next..:)
Okay, you're running with the ball, so now please tell us WHY the US govt would want to help them blow up the towers and the Pentagon?

Aha, that's the sort of debating style I like, where points are raised and surgically dealt with one at a time before moving onto the next..:)
Okay, you're running with the ball, so now please tell us WHY the US govt would want to help them blow up the towers and the Pentagon?
Good question! The "why" is fully and entirely developed in the first half of the video I posted. Start at 5 minutes and watch through to 45 minutes. Do you think you can do that much if you want to understand? I'd say this is the most important part which makes the rest make sense, the "how". I'm sorry but I'm not just going to type up his 45 minute presentation, just consider the "point by point" to be in that video.

polymoog

Superstar
this was all OUTLINED years earlier in the project for a new american century (PNAC). the bigger project was the greater israel project, but that would have to be finalized later with the subduction of syria (which trump threw a monkeywrench into by allowing the russians to get in there).

other US gains for a false flag:
- oil
- iraqi museum artifacts
- death and destruction for moloch (this is on a spiritual level, but a gain nonetheless)
- opium trade (via afghanistan)

for israel:
- another enemy crushed
- another step towards the greater israel project
- turn everyone against the muslim world

scattered muslim terrorist attacks would NEVER be enough justification to invade and occupy an entire country. one would need a capstone event to get the ball rolling. thats precisely what they planned out at PNAC.

if there terror cells that the bush administration were as advertised (existing in vast numbers, throughout at least in the US), shouldnt the FBI and CIA have found at least one? they found ZERO. not one in the entire time theyve looked up until present day.

Some more. Neocons infiltrated the American government to fulfill a plan that was hatched with the birth of the Israeli state, in short. For details watch the video. Every arrest made in connection with the 911 attacks were israelis, 5 of which were arrested for dancing and celebrating when the first plane hit, and afterwards said on Israeli TV that they had been sent by the Mossad to document the event.

Last edited:

Awoken2

Superstar
9/11 predictive programming, can you see any clues here @Tidal ?

No?.....ok, let's try another

....No?, ok, I'll give you a clue, do you see anything slightly out of place here? Something like a big missile stood right next to the twin towers?

...no?......(sighs woefully)......just one more then.

.....nope.....are you sure you're on the right forum here?

9/11 predictive programming, can you see any clues here @Tidal ?

No?.....ok, let's try another

....No?, ok, I'll give you a clue, do you see anything slightly out of place here? Something like a big missile stood right next to the twin towers?

...no?......(sighs woefully)......just one more then.

Dont forget the two pieces of predictive programming by Arnon Milchan, Israeli illegal arms dealer and mossad agent who is also....a Hollywood producer.
One about a plane flying into the world trade center from the 70s. And another tv show from 2000 about another plane flying into the world trade center (forget the title right now)

Tidal

Star
The "why" is fully and entirely developed in the first half of the video I posted. Start at 5 minutes and watch through to 45 minutes. Do you think you can do that much...?

Nope..:)
If something can't be stated in just a few sentences in the posters own words I'm not interested... :p

Tidal

Star
..US gains for a false flag..

But there was NO NEED for the US to fake 9/11 in order to get an excuse to invade the mideast because they ALREADY HAD a good excuse; for example terrorists had already tried to blow up the WTC before with a truck bomb, plus there were anti-American terror attacks going on all around the world..:)

Nope..:)
If something can't be stated in just a few sentences in the posters own words I'm not interested... :p
But there was NO NEED for the US to fake 9/11 in order to get an excuse to invade the mideast because they ALREADY HAD a good excuse; for example terrorists had already tried to blow up the WTC before with a truck bomb, plus there were anti-American terror attacks going on all around the world..:)
You cant refuse to look at the evidence and then act like this is a debate of logic. Its a debate of evidence. You were given the logic for the attacks in a few sentences for your convinience. You said
If anybody can provide good solid evidence that 9/11 was a false flag, I'll be glad to change my view, fair enough?..:)
You've been provided with the evidence. If you cant put in 45 minutes to research what the hell youre talking about, you may as well say "I am happy being ignorant about this, I refuse to look at any evidence that would show I am arguing a false pretnse" and move on

Tidal

Star
9/11 predictive programming, can you see any clues here?

1- Groan, I hope you people are not afraid to say things straight out in your own words, I don't want videos dumped into my lap to do your talking for you..;)
2- If VC is a truthseeking forum I'm definitely in the right place as a Christian because we LIKE exposing government corruption, it's what we DO..:)
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.." (Bible: Eph 6:12)

Awoken2

Superstar
If something can't be stated in just a few sentences in the posters own words I'm not interested
Carry.on with your meme trolling grandpa. You are here as a distraction only.....a poor one at that.

Awoken2

Superstar
If VC is a truthseeking forum I'm definitely in the right place as a Christian because we LIKE exposing government corruption, it's what we DO
You ain't revealing jack shit other than a silly habit of posting bible passages and ridiculous memes.

polymoog

Superstar
But there was NO NEED for the US to fake 9/11 in order to get an excuse to invade the mideast because they ALREADY HAD a good excuse;
NO. they did not.
even those war-happy american neocons could not simply invade a middle eastern country over that. THINK: these muslim terrorists would not be state- sanctioned (at least not officially) and they would originate from different countries. if alister fishnchips from england flew over to syria and shot some people and the UK had no involvement, do you think the syrians would be justified in attacking the UK?
individual terrorist extremists DO NOT represent their country of origin.

Tidal

Star
You ain't revealing jack shit other than a silly habit of posting bible passages and ridiculous memes.

Listen Jack, your posts and the posts of your consp-theorist mates would carry more weight if you told us who and what you are, for example are you right or left wing, are you atheists or muslims or Amish or whatever, or even worse are you Barry Manilow fans?
By contrast I've openly and fearlessly posted pics of myself and my home in VC many times and openly admitted I use to go with prostitutes, and that I'm an ex-convict and an Elvis fan, all of which gives my posts extra oomph..:)
Right Elv?

polymoog

Superstar
Listen Jack, your posts and the posts of your consp-theorist mates would carry more weight if you told us who and what you are, for example are you right or left wing, are you atheists or muslims or Amish or whatever, or even worse are you Barry Manilow fans?
please explain what political and religious leanings have anything at all to do with the absolute truth about 9/11.

Tidal

Star
Carry.on with your meme trolling grandpa. You are here as a distraction only.....a poor one at that.

Hey I just remembered, I'm a mod at the Mission4Today forum (screenname PoorOldSpike) and my aircraft photos have racked up 8 million views so far, so if you want to talk about the planes hitting the towers and the Pentagon I'm your boy, we can cut through all the consp-theory stuff surrounding the airliners..:)

Tidal

Star
please explain what political and religious leanings have anything at all to do with the absolute truth about 9/11.

Well if you and your chums are muslims OF COURSE you'd deny terrorists dun it, and likewise if you're lefties OF COURSE you'd say the US govt dun it.. :p