Countdown to September 11th

Bent8484

Established
Bin Laden in rallying video, Oct 2001-

"The Twin Towers were legitimate targets, they were supporting US economic power.
These events were great by all measurement.
If avenging the killing of our people is terrorism then history should be a witness that we are terrorists.
Yes, we kill their innocents and this is legal religiously and logically.
There are two types of terror, good and bad.
What we are practising is good terror. We will not stop killing them and whoever supports them.
Bush and Blair don't understand anything but the power of force.
Every time they kill us, we kill them, so the balance of terror can be achieved.
It is the duty of every Muslim to fight.
Killing Jews is top priority."

He also claims to have nukes in the linked materials lol

Bent8484

Established
Sure, symbols might be everywhere like kids graffiti, but how exactly do they "rule" us?
Have you tried reading VC's articles yet, like I suggested? I'm quoting him, so maybe you should go find out why that's the freaking slogan at the top of the page.

Why are you here? Like here, on VC's forums, specifically?

Riptide

Established

"The Twin Towers were legitimate targets, they were supporting US economic power.
If avenging the killing of our people is terrorism then history should be a witness that we are terrorists.
What we are practising is good terror. We will not stop killing them and whoever supports them.
Every time they kill us, we kill them, so the balance of terror can be achieved.

I can't get over how similarly "Osama Bin Laden" resembles "Obama Biden"

Tidal

Star
He [Bin Laden] also claims to have nukes in the linked materials lol

Bin Laden in Time Magazine Dec 1998 responding to the question "Are you trying to acquire chemical and nuclear weapons?"

"Acquiring weapons for the defense of Muslims is a religious duty. If I have indeed acquired these weapons, then I thank Allah for enabling me to do so. And if I seek to acquire these weapons, I am carrying out a duty.
It would be a sin for Muslims not to try to possess the weapons that would prevent infidels from inflicting harm on Muslims"- Bin Laden, Time Magazine Dec 1998

Bent8484

Established
Bin Laden in Time Magazine Dec 1998 responding to the question "Are you trying to acquire chemical and nuclear weapons?"

"Acquiring weapons for the defense of Muslims is a religious duty. If I have indeed acquired these weapons, then I thank Allah for enabling me to do so. And if I seek to acquire these weapons, I am carrying out a duty.
It would be a sin for Muslims not to try to possess the weapons that would prevent infidels from inflicting harm on Muslims"- Bin Laden, Time Magazine Dec 1998
It clearly says "Bin Laden claims to have nukes", November 2001. Al-Qaeda never acquired nukes, regardless of their desire for them in 98, so it's evidence that OBL frequently lied to the press. Right there in your source.

You sure seem to put a lot of stock into what Bin Laden said, though. Don't go joining the jyhad, little buddy!

Awoken2

Star
University of Alaska Fairbanks quote- "The principal conclusion of our study is that fire did not cause the collapse of WTC 7 on 9/11.."

Haha they're funny guys, there's a saying in the building industry- "Never trust a truss", and as the WTC's were riddled with W-shaped trusses, the burning jet fuel simply melted them as this clip from a video explains-
1- The trusses began to sag under the heat..
2- pulling the concrete walls inwards..
3- the walls finally give way..
4- and rebound outwards, bringing down all the floors above them in a concertina effect-

Trollage confirmed

As regards the Pentagon which some people ridiculously claim an airliner never hit, are the 59 passengers and crew still alive in hiding somewhere?-

WIKI- American Airlines Flight 77 was hijacked by five Saudi men affiliated with al-Qaeda on September 11, 2001, as part of the September 11 attacks. They deliberately crashed the plane into the Pentagon killing all 59 people on board, including six crew members, in addition to the five hijackers, as well as 125 people in the building.
Trollage re-confirmed

Tidal

Star
Have you tried reading VC's articles yet, like I suggested? I'm quoting him, so maybe you should go find out why that's the freaking slogan at the top of the page.
Why are you here? Like here, on VC's forums, specifically?
1- Sadly I don't have the time to watch long vids (on any subject), I'd much rather hear the posters speak briefly in their own words (take it as a compliment) rather than shunt us off to let vids do their talking for them.
A good approach would be for the poster to say something in his own words and end with- "And here's a vid with more on the subject if anybody would like to watch it"

2- Why am I here? Because as a Christian I'm a truthseeker like most people here, and the name 'Vigilant Citizen' forum kinda grabs me because it suggests we have to be vigilant against lies, propaganda and cockamamie consp-theories pumped out by the Estab and their lackeys.. :)
"..no lie comes from the truth" (Bible:1 John 2:21)
Jesus said- "Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.” (Bible: John 18:37)

So can somebody answer my question as to how exactly are symbols ruling the world, because personally I don't feel a bit ruled..:)

Bent8484

Established
1- Sadly I don't have the time to watch long vids (on any subject), I'd much rather hear the posters speak briefly in their own words (take it as a compliment) rather than shunt us off to let vids do their talking for them.
A good approach would be for the poster to say something in his own words and end with- "And here's a vid with more on the subject if anybody would like to watch it"

2- Why am I here? Because as a Christian I'm a truthseeker like most people here, and the name 'Vigilant Citizen' forum kinda grabs me because it suggests we have to be vigilant against lies, propaganda and cockamamie consp-theories pumped out by the Estab and their lackeys.. :)
"..no lie comes from the truth" (Bible:1 John 2:21)
Jesus said- "Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.” (Bible: John 18:37)

So can somebody answer my question as to how exactly are symbols ruling the world, because personally I don't feel a bit ruled..:)
They're not videos. They're written text. And you're on that website already. Grandpa, did you forget how the internet works again? Maybe it's time for a nap, eh?

Tidal

Star
It clearly says "Bin Laden claims to have nukes", November 2001. Al-Qaeda never acquired nukes, regardless of their desire for them in 98, so it's evidence that OBL frequently lied to the press. Right there in your source.
You sure seem to put a lot of stock into what Bin Laden said, though. Don't go joining the jyhad, little buddy!

Can you give us a link to where Bin Laden categorically says he possesses nukes?
My reading of what he said in Time Magazine is that he didn't want to give a straight yes or no answer, eg-
"..if I seek to acquire these weapons.."

Bent8484

Established
Can you give us a link to where Bin Laden categorically says he possesses nukes?
My reading of what he said in Time Magazine is that he didn't want to give a straight yes or no answer, eg-
"..if I seek to acquire these weapons.."
It's at the bottom right of your Telegraph screenshot, silly.

Tidal

Star
They're not videos. They're written text. And you're on that website already. Grandpa, did you forget how the internet works again? Maybe it's time for a nap, eh?

Okay if something is written text, simply post relevant short extracts from it to make your point..:)
As for a nap, it's only 6pm and I don't usually feel sleepy til after dinner later (sausage and mash today, yummy), then I slump on the settee half asleep; shall probably watch an episode from my new boxed set of Space 1999 DVDs tonight.
Normally I'd have gone into a game of Armed Assault multiplayer, but I'm still sulking and pouting because a mod recently told me off for scaring him and other snowflake players with my Blackfish (below).
(Between you and me I think him and the snowflakes are jealous because they haven't got the skill to fly the mighty Blackfish).. :D

Bent8484

Established
Okay if something is written text, simply post relevant short extracts from it to make your point..:)
As for a nap, it's only 6pm and I don't usually feel sleepy til after dinner later (sausage and mash today, yummy), then I slump on the settee half asleep; shall probably watch an episode from my new boxed set of Space 1999 DVDs tonight.
Normally I'd have gone into a game of Armed Assault multiplayer, but I'm still sulking and pouting because a mod recently told me off for scaring him and other snowflake players with my Blackfish (below).
(Between you and me I think him and the snowflakes are jealous because they haven't got the skill to fly the mighty Blackfish).. :D

Sure, here you go:

The Vigilant Citizen

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

and you get your information from a Bilderberg, CFR, Trilateral controlled media outlet.

See the "T" for Telegraph in the upper center. You call yourself a truther...that's a joke.
Screenshot_2020-09-12 Screenshot_2020-09-10 cfr-media-network-hdv-spr png (PNG Image, 3781 × 2...png

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- Can you give us a link to where Bin Laden categorically says he possesses nukes?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's at the bottom right of your Telegraph screenshot, silly.

Thanks, I see where you're coming from now, Bin said it in the Pakistani 'Dawn' magazine and was obviously lying through his teeth, otherwise he and his mates would have used nukes to wipe out the WTC's and Pentagon.:)

Tidal

Star
and you get your information from a Bilderberg, CFR, Trilateral controlled media outlet.
See the "T" for Telegraph in the upper center. You call yourself a truther...that's a joke.

Buddha came up with a quote I like-
"Believe nothing, no matter who said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense"

and my own reason and commonsense tells me that 9/11 was simply the latest in a long line of muslim terror atrocities going back many years.
Furthermore those atrocities were ample justification for America to have gone into the mid-east to bust ass before 9/11, they DIDN'T NEED to fake 9/11 to give them justification.. :p

Bent8484

Established
Sorry mate I've lost track, I click the VC link and this below comes up, a bunch of mostly weird half-caste dames, no doubt Prince Harry would like them but they do nothing for me..

Try reading the words. Don't let the pictures distract you. You've got this! Basic reading comprehension, yay.

If you need help with simpler concepts, I highly recommend looking up Reading Rainbow, though the episode length might strain your limited attention span.

Attachments

Helioform

Star
About the alleged CGIed planes. I remember watching the footage on the news a few minutes after the planes hit. How could they have added CGI in such a small amount of time? I don't mind theories, but those only make us seem like total nutjobs in the eyes of the people who are not awake.

I think the 911 conspiracy is complex and has many levels or compartments of secrecy. Planes definitely have been flown into the towers and explosives or a DEW was utilized to finish them off probably. I remember watching a video showing how there is a particle accelerator nearby which I believe is at Brookhaven lab. The accelerator was shown to be aligned with the WTC towers using Google Earth images. It would make more sense than explosives for many reasons, one of them would be the logistics and time management of secretly placing them inside.

I was able to find a similar video:

polymoog

Superstar
About the alleged CGIed planes. I remember watching the footage on the news a few minutes after the planes hit. How could they have added CGI in such a small amount of time? I don't mind theories, but those only make us seem like total nutjobs in the eyes of the people who are not awake.
i agree that it sounds far-fetched and fringey, which is why i dont usually get into those details with people who are first learning about it. look at franks CGI post and tell me what you think about the planes wing seemingly disappearing behind that building.