The Coming Saviors – Moshiach, Messiah & Mahdi

Yet Paul used logic and reason to put forward his arguments.
I'm using HIS logic and reason to further my point.

Since God saw fit to give the Israelites a law after they were living under faith...then why wouldn't God do the same with gentiles?
Isn't that the natural pattern?

jesus never said there can't be another prophet of God after him. Just not a Jewish one.

GENESIS 49
The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

Jesus was Shiloh..and he has been. The sceptre has long departed Judah and a lawgiver has been...only one.
Paul was Jewish.

P.S. You should also read the Mahdi's Letter to you below and watch His new film release, that is called "7/7 Ripple Effect 3"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
THOUSANDS KILLED IN MECCA- God's Curse

Dear Muslims,​

God continues to punish those who disobey Him, as He has promised to do in His Holy Koran.​

In the Koran God has told those people who are "True in Faith" that they must, if they can afford to, make a "Pilgrimage" to Abraham's Station (Mt. Moriah) in the City of Peace/Salem - Jeru-Salem (Sura 2:124-126), where Abraham offered to sacrifice his miracle son, Isaac, to God (Genesis 22 v 1-2).​

God has told you to visit this "Holiest of Holy" places so that His people would "lay to heart" what Abraham did and follow his example (Sura 2:124 God made Abraham an example/imam to all of his children).​

Abraham proved, at Mt. Moriah, that he loved God more than EVERYTHING on Earth and that he believed ONLY God and thereby became the "Friend of God".​

You too have to go there, so that YOU can remember what Abraham did and be willing to do the same (Abraham is the example to his children - Sura 2:124-126), and believe and serve ONLY God. This was repeated by God to Moses in the TenCOMMANDMENTS and is the FIRST and most important of all the COMMANDMENTS - that you LOVE God with ALL your heart, ALL your soul;ALL your mind and Him ONLY shall you serve. That means keeping only His Laws and His Covenant (Sura 16:91).​

God also told those who are "True in Faith" to turn their face to Abraham's Station (Mt. Moriah) when they pray.​

Therefore, those people who pray facing Mecca and go there on Pilgrimage are NOT "True in Faith" (Muslims) because they are dis-obeying God and His Koran and are, instead, obeying the Meccans and their Hadith.​

The Meccans wrote the Hadith to "market" Mecca as the new religious centre of "Islam" - their new "religion", so that they could continue to make lots of money from pilgrims, as they had already been doing for hundreds of years before Mohammed Mustafa came along. This was exactly what the Vatican did to christianity. Things NEVER change.​

Islam means doing the Will of God and His Will is that you visit Mt. Moriah, in Jerusalem. So, how can Mecca be the centre of doing God's Will - Islam? It can NOT. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE! God does not change His Mind and His promises to mankind.​

Last year alone 2,000,000 pilgrims spent billions in Mecca, 1400 of them were KILLED because they were NOT "True in Faith" (Muslims) and were NOT doing God's Will (Islam) as He has told them in His Koran (Sura 2:144) and in His Bible (Genesis 22 v 2-3, 14; 2 Chronicles 3 v 1 & 6 v 20-21; 1 Kings 6 v 1-2, 11-14), where He has said repeatedly that everyone must face Mt. Moriah the "Holy of Holies", where Abraham offered to sacrifice Isaac not Ishmael (Torah-Genesis 22).​

"Koran - Sura 32:23. We did indeed aforetime give the Book (The Torah:- Genesis; Exodus; Leviticus; Numbers and Deuteronomy) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE - the readers of this Koran - moslems): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel."​

This year, so far, there have been 2,000,000 pilgrims and at least 1000 people have been killed because they are in the WRONG place.​

How many thousands must be killed before "the blind" can SEE that God is punishing them for obeying the Meccan Hadith, instead of God's Koran. God is telling you NOT to go to Mecca but to go where He told you to go - Mt. Moriah in the City of Peace/SALEM - JeruSALEM - Sura 2:124-126.​

Just how blind can people be?​

IF these people had been doing God's Will (Islam) they would not have been killed because they would have been in Jerusalem not in Mecca.​

Abraham's Station is on Mt. Moriah in JeruSALEM, it is NOT in Mecca, because God says so.​

When will you learn to obey ONLY God, as Abraham your example did - faithful Abraham.​

If you don't, you will ALL die, soon, as God has told you repeatedly in His Koran and it is My duty to remind you before it is TOO late. The choice is YOURS.​

JAH - Muad'dib - AMEN

I think this JAH guy is working for One World Religion.

and you are working for him.

while Mecca and its old name Becca are clearly visible in the Holy Quran yet you say its not and jump from one topic to another before answering the previous one.

I think this JAH guy is working for One World Religion.

and you are working for him.
JAH works for the Real One World Religion, that everyone is always trying to ignore: God/Allah

Not the evil counterfeit NWO/Dajjal one of Satan/Iblis, that the pope and the synagogue of Satan etc. are all working for and trying to create for the evil one (Lucifer/Iblis).

If you don't want to believe me, then you should at least watch JAH's film that is called 7/7 Ripple Effect 3 and then you can at least make a fully informed decision for yourself, about what you want to think.

JAH has been fighting and exposing the Dajjal for decades with His films and revealing of the Truth.

Please read the following article for more on this (how to help fight against the evil power / Dajjal):

7/7 London Bombings 14 Years On: The Release of “7/7 Ripple Effect 3”
while Mecca and its old name Becca are clearly visible in the Holy Quran yet you say its not and jump from one topic to another before answering the previous one.
From what I have read, researchers that have been looking into the oldest copies of the Koran (completely independently and who do not know JAH) are agreeing with JAH that it does not say Mecca but that "Makka" is a misreading.

JAH has said for years:

"There is no reference in the Holy Koran to the city of Mecca by name nor by implication. ALL references, in the Holy Koran, to the City of Peace refer to Jerusalem NOT to Mecca. The word Mecca does not mean the City of Peace, the word Jerusalem DOES mean City of Peace in Hebrew."

Please read the complete articles on JAH's Koran page:
http://jahtruth.net/kaba.htm
http://jahtruth.net/hadith.htm

Peace be upon you.

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
muslim means one who submits his/her will to God. all prophets and their followers submitted their will to God's that is why Quran calls them Muslims or those who submit their will to God's will.

Quran tells us that God indeed gave Jesus (pbuh) scripture but it was altered by men and one scripture became more than 66 often contradicting versions.

look at the word I AM, does it grammatically make sense to say I AM does not like something ? only God knows what was the original Hebrew word then it translated to something else in Greek and then to something like I AM which is against grammar rules and also is confusing.
Muslim’s like to take people’s god’s as their own but its not true. The God of the Bible is not islam’s god and saying that someone submitting to their god, doesn’t make them a muslim, no matter how they try to spin that.

Jesus quoted scriptures from the OT. I don’t believe anyone was totally able to alter scripture, because God wouldn’t allow it. Men would try to alter it or withhold it, but God want’s people to know Him, so He will make a way for true scripture to be in the world.

God told Moses His name was I Am, so yes, it is possible to say I Am doesn’t like something. God can be confusing as His ways are higher than our ways and are not our ways.

Jesus and God are the same God...
At the very least you should respect the fact I don't share your beliefs. It would be nice if you displayed at least a basic understanding of how I understand these topics too.
For example, I doubt you know what God's Immanence means as opposed to His Transcendence. I doubt you ever acknowledged the fact that St Augustine (in his book, On the Trinity) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Trinity was definitely influenced by people like Plotinus.

God is Immanent in ALL things. His Immanence eg His Love and Mercy, is accessible to us, anywhere and within us. We can all believe in God as The Creator for example, but it doesn't make us close to God. It's by becoming open to His Immanence, we can know God.
God's Immanence is through His Word (the logos/image of God which was symbolically called The Son). If you think one one aspect of God as pure light..and the Word (Image/expression) as a prism, the prism may refract the light of God (The INVISIBLE Father is known through the Son), but it isn't the light itself.
Jesus was the incarnation of the Logos, in that sense, God was Immanent in him..but God is Immanent everywhere, still Jesus could be viewed as the perfect symbol/illustration of God's Immanence. Jesus didnt just point to himself, he made people aware of God's Immanence within themselves.

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light

The trinitarian doctrine, referred to God's Immanence eg only The Father, is the Trancendent aspect of God. the Son and Holy Spirit are both aspects of God's Immanence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immanence

According to Christian theology, the transcendent God, who cannot be approached or seen in essence or being, becomes immanent primarily in the God-manJesus the Christ, who is the incarnate Second Person of the Trinity. In Byzantine Rite theology the immanence of God is expressed as the hypostases or energies of God, who in his essence is incomprehensible and transcendent. In Catholic theology, Christ and the Holy Spirit immanently reveal themselves; God the Father only reveals himself immanently vicariously through the Son and Spirit, and the divine nature, the Godhead is wholly transcendent and unable to be comprehended.

This is expressed in St. Paul's letter to the Philippians, where he writes:

who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped,
but emptied Himself
, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross

this is why islam opposes the trinitarian doctrine, it isnt because it is inherently a wrong belief, it is just misinterpreted and misunderstood by most dumb people who barely grasp it's deeper meaning (even though it's quite basic).

also, I have pointed out many times over, that the term LORD as far as Jesus is concerned, does not mean God. Jesus himself quoted Psalm 110 as a reference regarding himself as the 'lord of David'.
In the first verse, it says 'The Lord (God) says to my lord'
ADONAI/YAHWEH says to My Master/Adoni.
I'm only bringing this up incase you still think 'lord Jesus' means he is God.

Lisa

Superstar
I'm only bringing this up incase you still think 'lord Jesus' means he is God.
Yes, it does mean He is God, He is God’s only begotten Son.

I doubt you ever acknowledged the fact that St Augustine (in his book, On the Trinity) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Trinity was definitely influenced by people like Plotinus.
Should I care? I don’t read Augustine.

God is Immanent in ALL things. His Immanence eg His Love and Mercy, is accessible to us, anywhere and within us. We can all believe in God as The Creator for example, but it doesn't make us close to God. It's by becoming open to His Immanence, we can know God.
And yet the Bible says we can know God, through His mediator Jesus, who died for our sins...

At the very least you should respect the fact I don't share your beliefs. It would be nice if you displayed at least a basic understanding of how I understand these topics too.
I respect you have different beliefs, in that I don’t call you names or insult you for having them. I also think that you are wrong concerning the God of the Bible and am only trying to set you right. :)

And yet the Bible says we can know God, through His mediator Jesus, who died for our sins...

I respect you have different beliefs, in that I don’t call you names or insult you for having them. I also think that you are wrong concerning the God of the Bible and am only trying to set you right. :)

all you're doing it showing me you don't know what Immanence means. God is Immanent in Jesus. Jesus is not the Transcendent God.
What you're saying is no different to polythiestic belief. What seperates monothiesm from polythiesm is knowing the key difference between God's Trancendence and His Immanence. God is Trancendent, yet Immanent in all things.

You should, St Augustine was one of the most influential in forming the official trinitarian doctrine.
https://dailyhistory.org/Why_was_St._Augustine_so_important_in_Christian_History?
"St. Augustine, apart from Jesus Christ and the Apostle Paul, is arguably the most influential figure in the history of Christianity"

Here's one of his books, Confessions. detailing his life experiences and conversion to christianity. It's a fascinating text.
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/3296/3296-h/3296-h.htm

His conversion to christianity, took him through the study of many philosophies...and he certainly believed in Plotinus's version of the trinity (which came from India and persia). It was that type of material that made him a christian.

Although it doesn't contradict what I wrote, you are actually restricting God by specifically only picking out Jesus.
God is Immanent through the Logos/Image/Son of God....of which Jesus is an incarnation. Don't limit the Logos to Jesus exclusively..the Logos is everything.
Jesus said
The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light
This means, to see ONE in ALL.
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Jesus came as the Logos incarnated, to show us the way, to reveal God's Immanence Everywhere and within our own selves.
That's why his key teaching was to Love God and to Love our neighbour.

JAH works for the Real One World Religion, that everyone is always trying to ignore: God/Allah

Not the evil counterfeit NWO/Dajjal one of Satan/Iblis, that the pope and the synagogue of Satan etc. are all working for and trying to create for the evil one (Lucifer/Iblis).

If you don't want to believe me, then you should at least watch JAH's film that is called 7/7 Ripple Effect 3 and then you can at least make a fully informed decision for yourself, about what you want to think.

JAH has been fighting and exposing the Dajjal for decades with His films and revealing of the Truth.

Please read the following article for more on this (how to help fight against the evil power / Dajjal):

7/7 London Bombings 14 Years On: The Release of “7/7 Ripple Effect 3”

From what I have read, researchers that have been looking into the oldest copies of the Koran (completely independently and who do not know JAH) are agreeing with JAH that it does not say Mecca but that "Makka" is a misreading.

JAH has said for years:

"There is no reference in the Holy Koran to the city of Mecca by name nor by implication. ALL references, in the Holy Koran, to the City of Peace refer to Jerusalem NOT to Mecca. The word Mecca does not mean the City of Peace, the word Jerusalem DOES mean City of Peace in Hebrew."

Please read the complete articles on JAH's Koran page:
http://jahtruth.net/kaba.htm
http://jahtruth.net/hadith.htm

Peace be upon you.
In order to decieve the public sometimes the elite create a false hero or whistleblower to mislead and prevent the public from following the real resistance.

JAH has no right to say anything about Quran for he does not understand Arabic and neither you.

Muslim’s like to take people’s god’s as their own but its not true. The God of the Bible is not islam’s god and saying that someone submitting to their god, doesn’t make them a muslim, no matter how they try to spin that.

Jesus quoted scriptures from the OT. I don’t believe anyone was totally able to alter scripture, because God wouldn’t allow it. Men would try to alter it or withhold it, but God want’s people to know Him, so He will make a way for true scripture to be in the world.

God told Moses His name was I Am, so yes, it is possible to say I Am doesn’t like something. God can be confusing as His ways are higher than our ways and are not our ways.
God is not the author of confusion.

we follow the religion of Abraham and so did Ismael, Isaac, Jacob (Israel), Moses, Jesus and Mohammad.
they all believed in One True God (Monotheism).
Hear O Israel God our Lord is One.

In order to decieve the public sometimes the elite create a false hero or whistleblower to mislead and prevent the public from following the real resistance.
Yes, they do that all the time especially when it comes to political and religious leaders that they then control as their puppets.
JAH has no right to say anything about Quran for he does not understand Arabic and neither you.
JAH (Who is Archangel Prince Michael) sent Gabriel to Muhammad to deliver the Quran to Muhammad. So, yes He does have a right.

2:98. Whoever is an enemy to God and His angels and apostles, to Gabriel and Michael (Daniel 12:1; Rev. 12:7),- Lo! God is an enemy to those who reject Faith."

18:65. So they found one of Our servants, on whom We had bestowed Mercy from Ourselves and whom We had taught Knowledge from Our own Presence (Prince [St.] Michael - Enoch 50:3; Daniel 10:21).

43:77. They will cry: "O Michael! Would that thy Lord put an end to us!" He will say, "Nay, but ye shall abide (Enoch 40:8)!"

http://jahtruth.net/wayad.htm

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar

we follow the religion of Abraham and so did Ismael, Isaac, Jacob (Israel), Moses, Jesus and Mohammad.
Then why was it that God said that Ishmael wasn’t part of the covenant between Abraham and his heirs. The covenant only going through Issac and Jacob and not through Ishmael?

The Lord is One, but He is also 3, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and they were all there in the beginning when God said let there be light! :)

Lisa

Superstar
all you're doing it showing me you don't know what Immanence means. God is Immanent in Jesus. Jesus is not the Transcendent God.
What you're saying is no different to polythiestic belief. What seperates monothiesm from polythiesm is knowing the key difference between God's Trancendence and His Immanence. God is Trancendent, yet Immanent in all things.
Jesus is fully God, how is God immanent in Himself?
I believe in the God of the three roles but One God...it’s a good thing to look at it like that because God being three but one is a hard thing for human’s to understand.

I still don’t know why I should care about Augustine...

It was that type of material that made him a christian.
What makes people Christian is believing in Jesus, not the stuff they went through before they believed.

within our own selves.
The only way to have God within us is through the Holy Spirit and He comes to help us.
John‬ ‭14:26‬ ‭
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

John‬ ‭15:26‬ ‭
When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me.
‭‭
‭‭Otherwise, God isn’t in all things.
Although it doesn't contradict what I wrote, you are actually restricting God by specifically only picking out Jesus.
That’s because its only through Jesus that we are reconciled to God, otherwise we are separated from Him. Yes, we can read the Bible but unless you believe you really don’t understand it.

1 Corinthians‬ ‭2:14-16
But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised. But he who is spiritual appraises all things, yet he himself is appraised by no one. For WHO HAS KNOWN THE MIND OF THE LORD, THAT HE WILL INSTRUCT HIM? But we have the mind of Christ.​
‭‭‬ ‭

I believe in the God of the three roles but One God...it’s a good thing to look at it like that because God being three but one is a hard thing for human’s to understand.

What makes people Christian is believing in Jesus, not the stuff they went through before they believed.

The only way to have God within us is through the Holy Spirit and He comes to help us.
John‬ ‭14:26‬ ‭​

But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

John‬ ‭15:26‬ ‭​

When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me.
‭‭

That’s because its only through Jesus that we are reconciled to God, otherwise we are separated from Him. Yes, we can read the Bible but unless you believe you really don’t understand it.

1 Corinthians‬ ‭2:14-16​

But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised. But he who is spiritual appraises all things, yet he himself is appraised by no one. For WHO HAS KNOWN THE MIND OF THE LORD, THAT HE WILL INSTRUCT HIM? But we have the mind of Christ.​
‭‭‬ ‭

I feel sorry for you. You don't know the first thing about anything but still want to offer your muricanism to us. You've made a joke of religion.
The trinity was representing how the Trancendent Essence of God (The Father) Is Immanent in the Logos and the Holy Spirit (the macrocosm and the microcosm).

You have zero knowledge of your religion and only follow it because you identify with it. You don't even know what God's Immanence is, now you don't even know who Augustine is and HE was the biggest component in establishing the trinitarian doctrine.

In order to understand what something like the 'incarnation' means you have to understand how these ideas entered into judaic thought, from greek philosophy, which was largely influenced by INDIAN and Persian philosophy.
It would help you grasp what the term Logos actually means as opposed to how you apply it, ignorantly.
The logos was the universal consciousness..the 'Image of God' and likened to the primordial ocean. The spirit of man, being made in the Image, is likened to a drop of the ocean. That's why in Genesis 1, the 'spirit hovered over the waters' ie the waters was the logos and the holy spirit proceeded from it. The macrocosm to microcosm, was the first step in causality, creation.
The incarnation was meant to be the idea of 'the ocean in a drop' eg the universal consciousness coming into a man.
In hinduism, there are 10 known Incarnations of the universal consciousness.
Jesus in Revelation at the second coming, actually matches the prophecies of the Kalki avatar in hinduism.
there's obv a lot you don't know.
Similarly the saviour in Zoroastrianism was the Shahen Shah (king of kings) a title of Cyrus the great. This was again an idea from a foreign non-judaic religion that was then philosophically applied to the archetypal Jewish messiah.
They were just philosophical ideas emerging from people like Philo, who was the first to embrace the Greek concept of Logos(universal consciousness) and connect it to the biblical 'Image of God' and then went on describing how the incarnation of the logos, was the jewish messiah.
The fact that you take no interest in the background that gave rise to christianity comes as no surprise to me. It is pretty sad, but murica right?
Early christianity was fascinating and actually one of my all time fav books is St Augustine's, Confessions.
Considering you didnt even know who he was or plotinus or philo...really you are out of your depth trying to discuss these topics with me.

That's actually what i believe already.

‘Do not I fill heaven and earth?’ declares the Lord” (Jeremiah 23:23–24)
God is Immanent in All things.

Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.
11 If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,”
12 even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.

That’s because its only through Jesus that we are reconciled to God, otherwise we are separated from Him.
Being mindful of God's Immanence, applies to Jesus too, but is not limited exclusively to Jesus.
it's important to differentiate between Jesus the son of man..and The Logos/Son of God. The Logos/Son of God represents ALL things whereas Jesus was limited to a time and place.
Was it Jesus speaking, or the LOGOS/SON OF GOD here?
No one can come to the Father except through me
This isn't a demand like 'you must believe in me, Jesus, or you can't get to the Father' it is a metaphysical truth eg the Father is known through the Logos/Son.

If someone is sitting somewhere looking at the sky...and perceives the Immanence of God, that person is perceiving attributes/qualities that are revealed through the Logos/Son.
That primary attribute of God's Immanence in christianity is LOVE. In islam it is MERCY.
It doesn't mean "you must believe I am the messiah and if you don't, then you cannot ever know God"..because people have known God before Jesus came into the world.

I think, you don't know who the Son/Logos actually is and it is ironic when you yourself are fond of quoting "before Abraham was born, I AM"
the Logos, has always been around, creation is through the logos, we are part of the logos.

Lisa

Superstar
@AspiringSoul, I’m sorry the more you talk the less I understand what your meaning is. So I won’t be able to comment on anything except that I understand the trinity without having read Augustine.

@AspiringSoul, I’m sorry the more you talk the less I understand what your meaning is. So I won’t be able to comment on anything except that I understand the trinity without having read Augustine.
You don't know what Immanence means so it's impossible for you to get what the trinity means.

I love this statement: "God is not the author of confusion". Right on!

The enemy/devil/satan is the author of confusion.

Then why was it that God said that Ishmael wasn’t part of the covenant between Abraham and his heirs. The covenant only going through Issac and Jacob and not through Ishmael?

The Lord is One, but He is also 3, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and they were all there in the beginning when God said let there be light! :)
One is three ?

in reality, God also gave the Holy Land to the heirs of Abraham through Ismael and they ruled over it for 1400+ years.