On the Trinity:

Again your rebuttal ignored the difference between a thing (a forum account) and a human. You're inserting a feature of free will that is completely irrelevant to the argument. "Free Will is a requirement of being able to seek". Yes, it's also a requirement to go against God's Will. It's a requirement to sin. It's a requirement to choose between having pasta or pizza for dinner. A forum account's lack of free will does not refute anything about the identity of the entity: it is through Jesus, and not any other human, that the world may perceive God, just as it is through bible_student, and not any other Vigilant forum account (unless you have sockpuppets), that the Vigilant community may perceive Daddy. And if Daddy does nothing, bible_student does nothing, therefore bible_student is Daddy; and if the Father does nothing, Jesus does nothing, therefore Jesus is God.

If I know you in real life and you post a thread and I reply "Hey, Daddy", the antitrinitarian would come in and say "Art dude, that's not Daddy, that's bible_student."

There, the level of antitrinitarianism in a nutshell.
This is modalism though, not the Trinity. The Trinity is an indefensible, incoherent doctrine. All of the 'heretical' interpretations of the Trinity however, DO make sense (as logical propositions, not as reality though).
The Trinity is that Father, Son and Spirit are all equally God but not each other.
Modalism is God manifesting itself through three different forms.

Forum accounts does not equate well as a metaphor for the Trinity doctrine because forum accounts are not you and are not a part of you, they are merely things you use, they are interfaces of communication. That itself does bring helpful ideas into the supposed 'heretical' interpretations (such as Docetism, which is very fascinating) but do not represent what the doctrine of the Trinity actually says.

I do think it's funny though that so many Christians I come across (of whatever disposition) always defend the Trinity with a heretical interpretation, as if to say "no, the early heresies where heretical but I'm gonna use their interpretations anyway without realizing it".

This is modalism though, not the Trinity. The Trinity is an indefensible, incoherent doctrine. All of the 'heretical' interpretations of the Trinity however, DO make sense (as logical propositions, not as reality though).
The Trinity is that Father, Son and Spirit are all equally God but not each other.
Modalism is God manifesting itself through three different forms.
Yes, I'm willing to concede that point. I don't mean to get into the technical differences between Catholic doctrine and its heresies, but the point remains that Jesus, the Holy Spirit and the Father are all God without implying any form of separation. Even modalism tries to make sense of how it's possible for God to be transcendent and immanent at the same time. The essential principle for all these doctrines however, is the deity of Jesus. I'm personally more inclined that the immanence of God started at Jesus' baptism rather than His birth, but it doesn't take away from Jesus being God during His ministry.

That said, the difference between the Catholic Trinity and modalists are minor compared to modalists and those who reject the diety of Jesus altogether. That would've been then, and still is, the biggest heresy of them all.

A Freeman

Superstar
Since we're pressing for answers, can any of the JAH truthers denying Jesus' God status answer this?

John 5:30 I can of mine own self do NOTHING: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the Will of the Father which hath sent me.

The topic is about the Trinity after all.
There is no "trinity", except in the minds of those who accept such obvious lies and pagan gods. Even the RCC, whose central dogma is the so-called trinity, admit it is a man-made doctrine that has no basis in Scripture.

“Our opponents sometimes claim that no belief should be held dogmatically which
is not explicitly stated in scripture ... But the Protestant Churches have
themselves accepted such dogmas, AS THE TRINITY, for which there is no such
precise authority in the Gospels
,” — (Assumption of Mary, Life magazine, Oct 30,
1950, p. 51)

Source: http://www.trinitytruth.org/the-trinity-doctrine-exposed.html#Part15

John 5:30 shouldn't require any additional explanation to any rationally-minded person.

The term “omnipotent” means all-powerful, all the time. It cannot possibly mean anything less than all-powerful at any time, by definition.

Father (God) Himself confirmed He could NEVER be a man, nor the son of man, because He is all-powerful ALL of the time.

Numbers 23:19 God [is] not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that He should repent: hath He said, and shall He not do [it]? or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good?

As previously pointed out, Jesus referred to Himself as the “Son of Man” no less than 80 times throughout the Gospels, and He told us over 50 times that He was sent by God (Father). Jesus NEVER claimed to be God and, by His own admission, Christ-Jesus clearly was NOT omnipotent (nor omniscient - Matt. 24:36), unless one redefines the word “nothing” to mean “everything” .

John 5:30 also very clearly indicates two separate wills: God's Will and Jesus' self-will..

And as also previously pointed out, Christ has told us that Father is HIS God (Matt. 27:46, John 20:17, Rev. 3:12), so no one is denying the God of Jesus IS the One TRUE God.

It's really very simple. God doesn't have a God, or He wouldn't be God, by definition.

And on the subject of definitions, there is no such thing as "antitrinitarianism". No one can be against something that doesn't exist.

Forum accounts does not equate well as a metaphor for the Trinity doctrine because forum accounts are not you and are not a part of you, they are merely things you use, they are interfaces of communication. That itself does bring helpful ideas into the supposed 'heretical' interpretations (such as Docetism, which is very fascinating) but do not represent what the doctrine of the Trinity actually says.

I do think it's funny though that so many Christians I come across (of whatever disposition) always defend the Trinity with a heretical interpretation, as if to say "no, the early heresies where heretical but I'm gonna use their interpretations anyway without realizing it".
Regardless of the use of any nontrinitarian heresies, the point of the forum account analogy stands as I can identify bible_student as Daddy just as we can identify Jesus as God. This has not been rebutted.

A Freeman

Superstar

Agreed. Apparently they've made an art out of employing logical fallacies (e.g. false equivalence and strawman arguments), redefining terms to suit man-made up doctrine and dogma, as well as suffering from cognitive dissonance.

No wonder the truth evades them. They have no love for it.

You keep going back to this analogy of a forum account. Christ is not a forum account neither a "thing" (I don't know if you meant to imply that or if you did so by mistake). Christ is a Spirit-Being and He has God given Free-Will just like anyone else has. He submits to Father out of his own Free-Will. Therefore, to try and use this analogy is way off the mark. It doesn't apply and is starting to seems more like an attempt at deflection than anything else.

No. Jesus is not a forum account. It is a silly comparison.
It's not about comparing Christ to a forum account, it's about the relationship between a transcendent being and that which is manifested of that transcendent being in a non-transcendent dimension. How is it that you (Daddy), as a transcendent being (from the material world) are immanent in this non-transcendent world (the digital world / internet)? This immanence is made possible through your forum account, just as God's immanence is made possible through the body of Jesus.

The analogy fails because Christ is not a "forum account" (or in other words a puppet) He is the Oldest and First created Son of God (Michael The Archangel, The Prince of heaven and The Messiah); called the beginning of the creation of God in the book of Revelation (i.e. He is the First Angel that God created)

Daniel 9:25 ...the Messiah the Prince...
Daniel 10:21...Michael your Prince....

Rev. 3:14 And unto the angel of the community of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness (Christ - Rev. 1:5), the beginning of the creation of God;

And Christ has His own separate Free-Will (and He has His own hopes and dreams too) just like everyone else also has them.

What did Christ demonstrate? That when God called upon Him to do what he would rather not have to have done and gone through, He nevertheless did not hesitate and gave up His own will (and His human life) and yielded his will to God's Will, for a greater purpose and the sake of others (unselfishly giving up His human life (Jesus) to try and help all of us criminals).

Matthew 6:10 Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.

Matthew 26:39 And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this "Cup" pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as Thou [wilt].
26:40 And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?
26:41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed [is] willing, but the flesh [is] weak.
26:42 He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this "Cup" (Holy Grail) may not pass away from me, except I drink it, Thy will be done.
You want me to find an analogy that does God and Christ service, but how is that possible when Jesus and God are unique? I have to "lower it down" for it to make any sense to human comprehension, because the ultimate reality of the divine world cannot be grasped by mere mortals.

Phithx

Veteran
This doesn't address my arguments regarding John 5:30.
Well I think it does.

The Way home or face The Fire 1:1 Thousands of Earth years ago, far away, in THIS galaxy, on the Morning Star (Rev. 2:28), the Lord Guardian Of Divinity, King (Malachi 1:14), Ruler and Guardian of the Universe (Sura 23:86), put down a revolution led by Lucifer (Iblis)(Rev. 12:7-9).

Last edited:
So-called Christians try to make the argument that Christ yielded His will to Father's Will in a demonstration to us, so that we no longer have to do it (!)
??

I have no idea what Christians you are talking about. "Christ yielded His will"? Did you not yourself explain that Christ is "Being" and Jesus is "human"? Christ is the Savior. The Savior is the Son of the Trinity, God's Son. So why are you now saying that Christ yielded His will instead of Jesus yielding His human will? This seems disingenuous.

And who ever said that we no longer have to yield our will to the Father's? We must worship Him in spirit and truth. (John 4:24)

It is a totally deluded and ridiculous argument that falls apart even on the most superficial of levels of inspection.

That is the whole point of the trinity doctrine; which was created to provide the avenue into this deluded thinking process, which only leads people into a new kind of slavery as well as the reward of arrested development/growth.

It's a delusion.
This doesn't make any sense.

There is no "trinity", except in the minds of those who accept such obvious lies and pagan gods. Even the RCC, whose central dogma is the so-called trinity, admit it is a man-made doctrine that has no basis in Scripture.

“Our opponents sometimes claim that no belief should be held dogmatically which
is not explicitly stated in scripture ... But the Protestant Churches have
themselves accepted such dogmas, AS THE TRINITY, for which there is no such
precise authority in the Gospels
,” — (Assumption of Mary, Life magazine, Oct 30,
1950, p. 51)

Source: http://www.trinitytruth.org/the-trinity-doctrine-exposed.html#Part15
This is in context of Protestants' hypocrisy towards Catholic nonscriptural doctrines when Protestants accept themselves doctrines that are nonscriptural.

And the Trinity doctrine is a human inference from scripture, but therefore not necessarily in contradiction with scripture.

The term “omnipotent” means all-powerful, all the time. It cannot possibly mean anything less than all-powerful at any time, by definition.

Father (God) Himself confirmed He could NEVER be a man, nor the son of man, because He is all-powerful ALL of the time.

Numbers 23:19 God [is] not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that He should repent: hath He said, and shall He not do [it]? or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good?

As previously pointed out, Jesus referred to Himself as the “Son of Man” no less than 80 times throughout the Gospels, and He told us over 50 times that He was sent by God (Father). Jesus NEVER claimed to be God and, by His own admission, Christ-Jesus clearly was NOT omnipotent (nor omniscient - Matt. 24:36), unless one redefines the word “nothing” to mean “everything” .
No one knew the Father but the Son and those to whom the Son revealed Him. (Matt 11:27)

That means whoever is talking in Numbers 23:19, isn't Jesus' Father.

And as also previously pointed out, Christ has told us that Father is HIS God (Matt. 27:46, John 20:17, Rev. 3:12), so no one is denying the God of Jesus IS the One TRUE God.

It's really very simple. God doesn't have a God, or He wouldn't be God, by definition.
Jesus, the human, or even the risen Jesus, has a God. I'm sorry, but it feels like you don't understand Christology.

And on the subject of definitions, there is no such thing as "antitrinitarianism". No one can be against something that doesn't exist.
The Trinity (when I say Trinity I don't mean the Nicene version of it, but the recognition that the Son, the Holy Spirit and the Father are God) is a metaphysical concept that pre-existed creation. Father-Holy Spirit-Son is not something that exists in creation. It is not something that we can perceive. It is a divine mystery. How do you know if this does or does not exist?

What we do know is what we can infer from scripture and reason. The Son (which pre-existed creation) incarnated in a human who was born in creation, a human called Jesus. Therefore Jesus became the Son. The Son is God, therefore Jesus, as the Son incarnate, is God.

Still, no logical or scriptural case against this has been presented.

John 5:30 shouldn't require any additional explanation to any rationally-minded person.

John 5:30 also very clearly indicates two separate wills: God's Will and Jesus' self-will..
Yes, the human will and the divine will in one body. Welcome to the hypostatic union, Christianity 101.

The only valid criticism I see in all these posts is against the co-equalness of the three persons. I've seen no scriptural evidence or rationality to claim the Son is not God. (Or the Holy Spirit for that matter)

??

I have no idea what Christians you are talking about.
Most of them in fact believe this. It has been said over and over on this forum. Do they not say that Christ kept The Law for us, so now we no longer have to do it? That is them saying that we no longer have to yield our (selfish) wills to God's Will.

"Christ yielded His will"?
Yes, I believe it's clear from the New Testament that He did. God has given all Beings the gift of Free-Will, up to and including His first created and therefore oldest (and well-beloved - Matt. 3:17) Son, Prince Michael (The Archangel).

Matthew 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
Did you not yourself explain that Christ is "Being" and Jesus is "human"?
Yes, but so are we, because we are in fact also all beings with humans (human+beings):

"Christ, the Spirit-Being that was placed in-side the body (IN-carnated not begotten as it has been misinterpreted) called Jesus, was not born 2000 years ago or even 2,000 millennia ago. He is, as he said, older than this planet and zillions of years old, being the first created by God (His oldest Son - Prince Michael - Dan. 10:21)."
http://jahtruth.net/xmas.htm

Christ is the Savior. The Savior is the Son of the Trinity, God's Son. So why are you now saying that Christ yielded His will instead of Jesus yielding His human will? This seems disingenuous.
There is no trinity.

Christ used the human body (the "son of Mary"; Jesus) that He was wearing last time while He was on earth to willingly do God's Will.

Jesus (the human) was first made to yield to Christ (The Being - Michael) by Christ (i.e. Michael) first controlling the human body (subduing the body through The Fast - Matthew 4) and then using it to do not his own will, but God's Will.

And who ever said that we no longer have to yield our will to the Father's? We must worship Him in spirit and truth. (John 4:24)
Agreed. That is what Christians are saying however, when they claim that we no longer have to keep The Law because Christ did it all for us.

This doesn't make any sense.
I may likely not be explaining it very well or successfully.
Basically, there is the human and there is the Being (with this, you seem to agree?)

I think where we differ, is you see "Being" as automatically only meaning the One True God?

However, Jesus quoted from the Psalms (82) when he was speaking to people, saying "ye are gods" (i.e beings - they themselves) and said the scripture cannot be broken:

Psalm 82

82:1 <A Psalm of Asaph.> God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; He judgeth among the gods.
82:2 How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? The rock.
82:3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
82:4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid [them] out of the hand of the wicked.
82:5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.
82:6 I have said, Ye [are] gods; and all of you (your spirit-Beings) [are] children of the Most High.
82:7 But ye (your Beings) shall die like men (humans), and fall like one of the princes.
82:8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for Thou shalt inherit all nations.

Last edited:

Phithx

Veteran
Yes, I'm willing to concede that point. I don't mean to get into the technical differences between Catholic doctrine and its heresies, but the point remains that Jesus, the Holy Spirit and the Father are all God without implying any form of separation. Even modalism tries to make sense of how it's possible for God to be transcendent and immanent at the same time. The essential principle for all these doctrines however, is the deity of Jesus. I'm personally more inclined that the immanence of God started at Jesus' baptism rather than His birth, but it doesn't take away from Jesus being God during His ministry.

That said, the difference between the Catholic Trinity and modalists are minor compared to modalists and those who reject the diety of Jesus altogether. That would've been then, and still is, the biggest heresy of them all.
It's not about comparing Christ to a forum account, it's about the relationship between a transcendent being and that which is manifested of that transcendent being in a non-transcendent dimension. How is it that you (Daddy), as a transcendent being (from the material world) are immanent in this non-transcendent world (the digital world / internet)? This immanence is made possible through your forum account, just as God's immanence is made possible through the body of Jesus.

You want me to find an analogy that does God and Christ service, but how is that possible when Jesus and God are unique? I have to "lower it down" for it to make any sense to human comprehension, because the ultimate reality of the divine world cannot be grasped by mere mortals.
Since we're pressing for answers, can any of the JAH truthers denying Jesus' God status answer this?

The topic is about the Trinity after all.
To me the scripture is clear; you're speaking blasphemy and breaking The Law (Matt.5:17-20).

King of kings' Bible
Exodus (2nd Book of The Laws of God) 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.

So lets enter the Koranic curse duel, as below. Whichever of us is lying will be cursed - the curses are laid out in Deuteronomy 28. When you reply and say agreed the duel is on, and we'll see who gets cursed, you or me?

King of kings' Bible
Sura 3:59. The similitude of Jesus (the human) before God is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be": and he was.
3:60. The Truth (comes) from God alone; so be not of those who doubt.
3:61. If any one disputes in this matter with thee, now after (full) knowledge hath come to thee, say: "Come! let us gather together,- our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves: then let us earnestly pray, and invoke the curse of God on those who lie!"
3:62. This is the true account: there is no god except God; and God- He is indeed the Exalted in Power, the Wise.

Sura 4:171. O People of The Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: nor say of God aught but the Truth. Jesus the (human) son of Mary was (no more than) an Apostle of God; and His Word (John 1:14), which He bestowed on Mary's (human) son; was a spirit-Being (Christ) proceeding from Him (making the human+Being called Jesus+Christ): so believe God and His Apostles. Say NOT "Trinity": DESIST: it will be better for you: for "I AM" is one God. Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a human son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on Earth. And enough is God as a Disposer of affairs.

Last edited:
Most of them in fact believe this. It has been said over and over on this forum. Do they not say that Christ kept The Law for us, so now we no longer have to do it? That is them saying that we no longer have to yield our (selfish) wills to God's Will.

Agreed. That is what Christians are saying however, when they claim that we no longer have to keep The Law because Christ did it all for us.
To avoid any misunderstandings, define what you mean with The Law. Is it the law of the Torah that you're referring to?

Yes, I believe it's clear from the New Testament that He did. God has given all Beings the gift of Free-Will, up to and including His first created and therefore oldest Son, Prince Michael (The Archangel).

Yes, but so are we, because we are in fact also all beings with humans (human+beings):

"Christ, the Spirit-Being that was placed in-side the body (IN-carnated not begotten as it has been misinterpreted) called Jesus, was not born 2000 years ago or even 2,000 millennia ago. He is, as he said, older than this planet and zillions of years old, being the first created by God (His oldest Son - Prince Michael - Dan. 10:21)."
http://jahtruth.net/xmas.htm

There is no trinity.

Christ used the human body (the "son of Mary"; Jesus) that He was wearing last time while He was on earth to willingly do God's Will.

Jesus (the human) was first made to yield to Christ (The Being - Michael) by Christ (i.e. Michael) first controlling the human body (subduing the body through The Fast) and then using it to do not his own will, but God's Will.
What? Could've said this from the beginning that Christ = Michael.

But no, that's incorrect. Michael is one of the Elohim, member of the Divine Council, one of the Most High's angels, like Samael (Satan). See Psalm 82 you posted from: that's El, the Most High, presiding over his 70 sons. Sons (of god) in the OT means something entirely different than Son of God in the NT.

This has nothing to do with Christ or the Son of the Trinity.

I think where we differ, is you see "Being" as automatically only meaning the One True God?
No. But explain your concept Being first, if you will.

To me the scripture is clear; you're speaking blasphemy and breaking The Law (Matt.5:17-20).

King of kings' Bible
Exodus (2nd Book of The Laws of God) 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.

So lets enter the Koranic curse duel, as below. Whichever of us is lying will be cursed - the curses are laid out in Deuteronomy 28. When you reply and say agreed the duel is on, and we'll see who gets cursed, you or me?

King of kings' Bible
Sura 3:59. The similitude of Jesus (the human) before God is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be": and he was.
3:60. The Truth (comes) from God alone; so be not of those who doubt.
3:61. If any one disputes in this matter with thee, now after (full) knowledge hath come to thee, say: "Come! let us gather together,- our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves: then let us earnestly pray, and invoke the curse of God on those who lie!"
3:62. This is the true account: there is no god except God; and God- He is indeed the Exalted in Power, the Wise.

Sura 4:171. O People of The Book! Commit no excesses in your religion: nor say of God aught but the Truth. Jesus the (human) son of Mary was (no more than) an Apostle of God; and His Word (John 1:14), which He bestowed on Mary's (human) son; was a spirit-Being (Christ) proceeding from Him (making the human+Being called Jesus+Christ): so believe God and His Apostles. Say NOT "Trinity": DESIST: it will be better for you: for "I AM" is one God. Glory be to Him: (far exalted is He) above having a human son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on Earth. And enough is God as a Disposer of affairs.
Just address the alleged blasphemy. I don't trust a game with rules laid out in Deuteronomy.

A Freeman

Superstar
Good day and good wishes Artful Revealer.

You're trying to argue that up is down, black is white and that right is wrong, etc., and it will NEVER work. One would think that at some point you would take notice that you're arguing from a point of ignorance, i.e. that you don't know what you're talking about.

That's why you have to employ logical fallacies and legalese to make your incoherent arguments, because they are, in reality, completely illogical.

Logical fallacies = false logic, i.e. illogical arguments
Legalese = is the intentional obfuscation of word meanings by redefining them to suit someone's private doctrine/tradition or aims.

Hopefully you won't mind someone pointing out to you a few of the many instances of false logic (i.e. illogical arguments) and legalese you employ, to help illustrate to you that the satanically-inspired and man-made trinity doctrine/tradition is untenable. This may seem blunt, and may turn out to be pointless (as there are none so blind as those who refuse to see), but it's being offered to you in a loving, direct manner nevertheless, so that you're not left in confusion.

This is in context of Protestants' hypocrisy towards Catholic nonscriptural doctrines when Protestants accept themselves doctrines that are nonscriptural.
You've ignored the key information that was cited, which clearly admits: "there is no such precise authority in the Gospels,” for the pagan, satanic trinity doctrine (the traditions of men).

False logic you employed: cherry picking (while redefining the context to exclude the key point).

It should also be pointed out that the protestant adoption of the pagan, satanic trinity doctrine is further proof that they are indeed the harlot daughters of the Great Whore described in Revelation 17: the RCC.

And the Trinity doctrine is a human inference from scripture, but therefore not necessarily in contradiction with scripture.
ALL human inference is adding to scripture something that wasn't there, and doing so is ALWAYS in contradiction with Scripture (i.e. satanic).

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.

Deuteronomy 12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

So unless you redefine "not necessarily" to mean "always", your argument is completely illogical.

No one knew the Father but the Son and those to whom the Son revealed Him. (Matt 11:27)

That means whoever is talking in Numbers 23:19, isn't Jesus' Father.
False logic you employed: non sequitur (it doesn't follow, as it is a faulty comparison).

Matthew 11:27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and [he] to whomsoever the Son (Elijah - the "Revealer of God") will reveal [Him].

The reason the scribes (lawyers) and pharisees (politicians), both of whom were also the priests of that time (i.e. the self-professed religious experts) could not "see" The Messiah/Christ WITHIN the human body of Jesus is because they were blinded by their own arrogance/ignorance. ("the blind leading the blind" - Matt. 15:14). Father allows only the humble to "see" the Truth (Psalm 111:10), which is why the religious leaders and their unwitting(?) victims/children could not see Father's Eldest/Firstborn Son within the human body of Jesus.

Similarly, no one can understand Father without the Teachings of the Son, Who knows Father better than anyone else. It should be self-evident from this statement that anyone who follows the teachings of the blind leaders of their organized religion instead of the teachings of Christ will NEVER see Father as He really is: The Kind, Loving, Merciful, Patient and Long-Suffering Father of us all, Who always and only wants the very best for us.

Perhaps it isn't ironic then that you would falsely and very foolishly claim that it isn't Father speaking in HIS Law, i.e. in HIS Commandments to us. Do you even realize that in claiming it isn't Father (Who is obviously the Father of Christ-Jesus - see the Lord's Prayer in Matthew 6:9-13) speaking in Numbers 23:19, that you are actually arguing that it was Satan (the liar) who made that statement?

No wonder you don't understand Who or What God is, as you seem to have everything upside down and backwards (Isa. 5:20-21).

Jesus, the human, or even the risen Jesus, has a God. I'm sorry, but it feels like you don't understand Christology.
NO ONE NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THE MAN-MADE UP DOCTRINE OF "CHRISTOLOGY"! What everyone NEEDS is to read the TRUE Teachings of Christ, as they are found in the Gospel accounts of Him, without the filter of one of the "blind leading the blind". ONLY Christ can show us the true nature of God, exactly as Christ stated in Matt. 11:27, which you previously quoted.

There is only ONE Mediator between God and men: Christ (1 Tim. 2:5). Do you really not understand what the number "one" means please? Do you really not understand what a "mediator" is?

The ONE True God DOES NOT HAVE A GOD, or He wouldn't be God, by definition. Do you really not understand what the term "The Most High" means?

Likewise, do you really not understand what the term "cognitive dissonance" means please (James 1:8)? You admit Jesus has a God while at the same time trying to argue that Jesus is God. Do you really not see that you are contradicting yourself?

The Trinity (when I say Trinity I don't mean the Nicene version of it, but the recognition that the Son, the Holy Spirit and the Father are God) is a metaphysical concept that pre-existed creation. Father-Holy Spirit-Son is not something that exists in creation. It is not something that we can perceive. It is a divine mystery. How do you know if this does or does not exist?
The reason we can know with absolute certainty that there is no trinity is because the Scriptures tell us so in no uncertain terms. You are claiming that the Son is not a created Being, which is provably false. That is the entire basis for your argument, which is an erroneous assumption that is completely unscriptural.

Both Christ (the Spirit-Being, Who is Father's Eldest/Firstborn Son of MANY Sons) and Jesus (the human son born of the virgin Mary) WERE CREATED BY FATHER, Who IS The Most High God.

Romans 8:28-29
8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [His] purpose.
8:29 For whom He did foreknow, He also did predestinate [to be] conformed to the image of His Son, that he might be the FIRSTBORN among MANY brethren.

Colossians 1:12-15
1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father (NOT some pagan, satanic trinity), Which hath made us meet to be sharers of the inheritance of the holy people in Light:
1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the Kingdom of His dear Son:
1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:
1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the FIRSTBORN of every creature: (and thus a CREATED Being)

An image = a likeness of the original, which is not the original itself
Invisible = something that is NOT visible; Jesus was obviously visible, God, on the other hand, is NOT visible (nor human).
Firstborn = the first to be born, i.e. the first to be brought into existence (CREATED)
Born = brought into existence (CREATED)
A creature = something created by its Creator (in this case a Son)
A Son = the created offspring of His Father
A Father = the progenitor of the Son He made/created

Revelation 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness (Christ - Rev. 1:5), THE BEGINNING of the creation OF God*;

*Note well: that the FirstBORN Son clearly did NOT exist before He was CREATED according to Scripture. The Firstborn Son was the beginning OF the creation OF God, as one would logically expect from the definitions of Father and Son.

The INVISIBLE God is NOT "metaphysical"; God is a SPIRIT (John 4:24), as are all of His CREATED Offspring (sons/children). And it is His (Father's) Holy Spirit that connects us to Him. Father's Holy Spirit is certainly not a third member of some divided, schizophrenic pagan deity.

So your entire argument is non sequitur, and has no basis in Scripture, which very clearly tells us that the Son (Christ) was CREATED by Father (THE Creator) as His Firstborn Son.

What we do know is what we can infer from scripture and reason.
Agreed. But you are not doing that, are you? Instead you are promoting the traditions of men (man-made doctrines) which have been proven beyond any reasonable doubt to have no basis in Scripture.

Matthew 15:3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the COMMANDment of God by your Tradition?

The Son (which pre-existed creation) incarnated in a human who was born in creation, a human called Jesus. Therefore Jesus became the Son. The Son is God, therefore Jesus, as the Son incarnate, is God.
NONE of these assumptions have any basis in Scripture, which is why you have not provided any verses that state this made-up doctrine, isn't it? Where does it tell us that Christ, the Spirit-Being "pre-existed creation"? NOWHERE. In fact it tells us the exact opposite: that Christ was the first created Being, and thus Father's Firstborn SON.

Still, no logical or scriptural case against this has been presented.
Seriously? Is your "blindness" to what's already been presented willful/intentional or is it that you simply don't know what you're talking about? There have been HUNDREDS of Scriptural passages presented which utterly refute the pagan, satanic trinity doctrine.

False logic you employed: tu quoque (falsely accusing someone else of doing what you are actually doing).

Yes, the human will and the divine will in one body. Welcome to the hypostatic union, Christianity 101.
More cognitive dissonance and legalese.

Two does NOT mean One; One is singular, where two is PLURAL. Two separate wills can be united if they are of One PURPOSE (like-minded). But that doesn't make them the same individual anymore than any of us being one with God makes one of us God.

John 17:21-24
17:21 That they all may be one; as Thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in Thee, that they also may be one in Us: that the world may believe that Thou hast sent me.
17:22 And the glory which Thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as We are One:
17:23 I in them, and Thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that Thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as Thou hast loved me.

The only valid criticism I see in all these posts is against the co-equalness of the three persons. I've seen no scriptural evidence or rationality to claim the Son is not God. (Or the Holy Spirit for that matter)
Willful blindness perhaps? The Father is GREATER than the Son because The Father CREATED His Son and is ALL-Powerful. There is absolutely NOTHING that Father cannot do, and He accomplishes everything He says He will do.

Only through the use of false logic, unscriptural and indefensible traditions of men (doctrines), and the complete ignorance (intentional or otherwise) of what the terms "Father" and "Son" actually mean could anyone attempt to defend such a spiritually bankrupt concept as the so-called trinity.

The BEST and ONLY Way to get to know Father (The Most High) and His Firstborn Son (Christ) is to DO as we have been COMMANDED to do for our own benefit: keep The Law, as we promised to do. The closer we draw to God (through loving obedience), the closer He will draw to us (blessing us with spiritual vision).

Father is absolutely amazing. And so is His Firstborn Son, Whom Father Created and Anointed to be the Heir of all things (by making Him FIRST). Believe THEM instead of the insane/illogical/irrational traditions of the (spiritually) "blind leading the blind".

Phithx

Veteran
Just address the alleged blasphemy. I don't trust a game with rules laid out in Deuteronomy.
So you don't really believe what you say? I also speculate sometimes.

Christ trusted Deuteronomy, so might you be (unwittingly?) anti-Christ? For now at least?

King of kings' Bible
Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into The Kingdom of heaven.

Last edited:
To avoid any misunderstandings, define what you mean with The Law. Is it the law of the Torah that you're referring to?
Yes, of course, as there is only One Law (The Torah). In Christ's own words:

King of kings' Bible, Matthew
5:16 Let your Light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into The Kingdom of heaven.

I have been saying it along with providing scriptural quotes to back it up.

But no, that's incorrect. Michael is one of the Elohim, member of the Divine Council, one of the Most High's angels, like Samael (Satan). See Psalm 82 you posted from: that's El, the Most High, presiding over his 70 sons.
Michael is also Christ:

King of kings' Bible, Revelation
12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon (Lucifer); and the dragon fought and his angels,
12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out to the earth, and his angels (you - Luke 9:55) were cast out with him (Matthew 25:41).
12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the Kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ (Michael - 12:7): for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Sons (of god) in the OT means something entirely different than Son of God in the NT.
No it doesn't. Sons are sons.

It has everything to do with Christ. Christ gave The Law to Moses. There is no trinity.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
John 5:42-46
5:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that [cometh] from God only?
5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is [one] that accuseth you, [even] Moses, in whom ye trust.
5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
5:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
Historical records show that during the time of Isaiah a different god was worshiped than the god(s) worshiped under the United Monarchy. Among the gods worshiped in the Second Temple of Jerusalem was Baal. Less than 40 years after Christ came, the Temple and thus the worship of its deity, was removed from the Temple Mount.

Isaiah's prophecy had long happened before the rise of Islam.
Isaiah 14 12 “How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer [*1], son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!

For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north [*2];

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will [*3] be like the Most High.’

Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit.

[*1] Strong's H1966 - heylel (in the sense of brightness).
In Arabic hilal means crescent (which has become a symbol of Islam).

[*2] This fallen heavenly being named heylel will also sit on the mount of the congregation on the farthest sides of the north.
The Temple of God was on a mount in Jerusalem where the Israelites congregated for about a thousand years. The farthest sides of the north on that mount is the Temple Mount... where there are two mosques for the worship of Allah.

[*3] Heylel has said in his heart five statements.
There are Five Pillars of Islam.

So the God of Israel has foreknown and foretold about the god of Islam.

elsbet

Superstar

But no, that's incorrect. Michael is one of the Elohim, member of the Divine Council, one of the Most High's angels, like Samael (Satan). See Psalm 82 you posted from: that's El, the Most High, presiding over his 70 sons. Sons (of god) in the OT means something entirely different than Son of God in the NT.

No. But explain your concept Being first, if you will.
Still wondering how you arrived at 70. Anyway... some of those boundaries still carry the markers-- take London...