Countdown to September 11th

Tidal said- so if any US Pres before 9/11 had gone on national TV and announced "Our patience has run out, we are now going into the mideast to suppress the terror threat once and for all", the American people and the western world would have said "Yay, get it on baby"..:)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prove it.. :p
You'll be telling us next that the Americans were too wimpy to want fisticuffs with Japan after Pearl Harbor..:)
You’re not worth my time old man

Tidal

Star

i forgot to mention that apart from my shit-hot knowledge of the Bible, I can modestly claim to also know something about military tactics and strategy, i've been a moderator at assorted military forums like the one below for many years under my screenname 'PoorOldSpike'..:)

..and I've also topped online wargame leagues, here's a 6" trophy I won, it sits on its own small table in my living room, carefully positioned so that it's the first thing guests see when they arrive and I can keep steering the conversation towards it during the course of the evening..:)

My point?- As i've said a zillion times before, the US DIDN'T NEED to stage a false flag 9/11 because they ALREADY HAD reason enough to go into the mideast because of all the terror hits they'd been taking for many years.. :p

i forgot to mention that apart from my shit-hot knowledge of the Bible, I can modestly claim to also know something about military tactics and strategy, i've been a moderator at assorted military forums like the one below for many years under my screenname 'PoorOldSpike'..:)

..and I've also topped online wargame leagues, here's a 6" trophy I won, it sits on its own small table in my living room, carefully positioned so that it's the first thing guests see when they arrive and I can keep steering the conversation towards it during the course of the evening..:)
We know, this is one of the 10-12 things you repeat on auto pilot
My point?- As i've said a zillion times before, the US DIDN'T NEED to stage a false flag 9/11 because they ALREADY HAD reason enough to go into the mideast because of all the terror hits they'd been taking for many years..
So you think they could just declare war on Iraq one day without an event to kick it off?

Tidal

Star
You’re not worth my time old man

I'm one of the "rock legend generation", we've got 70-odd years of invaluable life experience behind us, we've seen it all, heard it all, dun it all, heck even Covid-19 had a go at me earlier this year but after a few days of fever I just shrugged it off, no poncey virus can take us..:)

Tidal

Star
So you think they could just declare war on Iraq one day without an event to kick it off?

In '91 Saddam invaded Kuwait and was threatening the Saudi oil wells further south, so the Coalition had to kick him out to protect the oil that makes your car go, or would you prefer to go around on a bicycle?..:)

But they left Saddam sitting pretty in Baghdad spouting anti-western propaganda, so we had to invade Iraq in '03 to finish the job and shut him up.
He was also suspected of having WMD's but he'd had plenty of time to bury them out in desert caches.
Or they might simply have been a few flasks of biochemicals capable of wiping out our cities, perhaps he'd kept them hidden under his bed and the weapon inspectors forgot to look there..:)

Tidal

Star
Another motive was the department of homeland security, which the neocons had tried to pass through Congress every year for a few years leading up to 911, to be told that it was totally illegal. After 911 the DHS, NSA spying, no fly listing, etc was considered nessassary and the laws and constitution were destroyed with the patriot act

What, are you saying Presidents before 9/11 had wanted to invade the mideast but had been told they couldn't because it was illegal?
I see your point, but why would a 9/11 false flag suddenly make invasion legal?

What, are you saying Presidents before 9/11 had wanted to invade the mideast but had been told they couldn't because it was illegal?
I see your point, but why would a 9/11 false flag suddenly make invasion legal?
Yes because the patriot act changed the laws and overrode the us constitution

Tidal

Star
Yes because the patriot act changed the laws and overrode the us constitution

Huh? The PA sounds ok to me-
WIKI- The Patriot Act was written following the Sept 11 attacks in an effort to dramatically tighten U.S. national security.

My point?- As i've said a zillion times before, the US DIDN'T NEED to stage a false flag 9/11 because they ALREADY HAD reason enough to go into the mideast because of all the terror hits they'd been taking for many years.. :p
You are clearly ignoring the facts.

In 1993, Defense dept. neocon Paul Wolfowitz wrote the 'Wolfowitz Doctrine', which inspired the PNAC (Project for a New American Century) report in 2000. Their plans were much, much more ambitious than just attacking the Middle East. They laid out plans for Full Spectrum Domination aka total global control (look it up), changing the definition of preemptive attack, total control of Persian oil, total control of space, massive increase of military spending to 100+ billion a year, and much more. They knew they couldn't get this massive agenda going without a "catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor".

BTW, all your trophies and status at the other forum, don't impress me at all. However, I can see it obviously defines who you are. That's why you can't see or accept the truth about 9/11. The idea that you might be wrong about 9/11 is too much to handle. Am I right? Let it go, man.

Update: The above statement is not meant as a personal attack. It's an observation. You have wasted a lot of peoples time and energy with your ignorance. I have tried to stay out of this never ending BS discussion, but felt the need to chime in as this thread, which was once productive and informational, is now a bad joke. Maybe its time to go back to your other forum where you can willfully deny reality and get a trophy for it.

Screenshot_2020-10-18 Neocon's PNAC 911 is our cataclysmic event, like a New Pearl Harbor (7).png

Screenshot_2020-10-18 Neocon's PNAC 911 is our cataclysmic event, like a New Pearl Harbor (8).png

Screenshot_2020-10-18 Neocon's PNAC 911 is our cataclysmic event, like a New Pearl Harbor (9).png

Screenshot_2020-10-18 pearl_harbor_pnac gif (GIF Image, 548 × 491 pixels).png

Screenshot_2020-10-18 Neocon's PNAC 911 is our cataclysmic event, like a New Pearl Harbor .png

Screenshot_2020-10-18 Neocon's PNAC 911 is our cataclysmic event, like a New Pearl Harbor (1).png

Screenshot_2020-10-18 Neocon's PNAC 911 is our cataclysmic event, like a New Pearl Harbor (3).png

Screenshot_2020-10-18 Neocon's PNAC 911 is our cataclysmic event, like a New Pearl Harbor (5).png

Screenshot_2020-10-18 Neocon's PNAC 911 is our cataclysmic event, like a New Pearl Harbor (6).png

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
..You are clearly ignoring the facts.
You have wasted a lot of peoples time and energy with your ignorance.

As a Christian I KNOW governments are spiritually and morally sly and corrupt, you don't have to tell me..:)-
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil".. (Bible: Eph 6:12)

So naturally I don't swallow everything they feed us without checking it out, for example I think Apollo 11 might have been faked.
But as regards 9/11, I remain open-minded until somebody can convince me it was a false flag and not done by Islamic terrorists..:)

As a Christian I KNOW governments are spiritually and morally sly and corrupt, you don't have to tell me..:)-
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil".. (Bible: Eph 6:12)

So naturally I don't swallow everything they feed us without checking it out, for example I think Apollo 11 might have been faked.
But as regards 9/11, I remain open-minded until somebody can convince me it was a false flag and not done by Islamic terrorists..:)
All arrests connected to 911 were israelis. 5 of them were arrested for dancing and celebrating laughing, high 5ng and flicking lighters when the planes struck the first tower. They were released after 77 days and on Israeli tv later said they were sent by Mossad to document the events. Does this sound like Muslim terrorism to you? Or the enemies of the Muslims setting them up? The FBI also concluded they were “conducting a Mossad surveillance mission”, quote from the report

Another truck of Israelis was pulled over with explosives going to the George Washington bridge. When they were pulled over by the police, the first words they said to the US Marshall’s “were not your problem, your problems are our problems, the Palestinians are the problems”

A 911 call was placed saying “a Palestinian“ was headed to the WTC with explosives. Oddly specific again

Last edited:
The “who and why”

The biggest expulsion of spies in US history was directly after 911, when 180 Israeli spies were expelled from new york
timestamp : .30 seconds-1.00

1-12 dancing Israelis

12:45- spies had passes to do work in the WTC. They were “working on” (sabotaging, because they didn’t work) the fire suppression systems.

17:40 - 25:00. Recommend this. the anthrax attacks were done by Israel. All senators that had it mailed to them were proponents of ending military aid to Israel. A hardcore anti Iraq neocon working for the New York Times dating Lewis leibowitz got fake anthrax, with an identical note. News said it was a copycat but the words on the note hadn’t been released so it was done by the same people. Israeli intelligence reported both that Iraq made the anthrax and had WMDs, both of which were proven absolutely false and impossible. They went to war in Iraq for Israel these reasons.
They (Iraq) were associated to 911 through the anthrax lie which was the justification for going to war with them, which was simply done by israel

27:45 PNAC -The office of special plans, a secret office within the pentagon staffed with Jewish supremacists, some which were arrested for sharing secrets with Israel, hatched the plans for the Middle East based on the yinon plan in the 1980s. The plan was about how to take Syria, and how they needed to destroy Iraq to do that.

CIA Didn't Share Info About 9/11 Hijackers
By Brian Ross
7 January 2006, 08:50
• 4 min read
July 24, 2003 -- If San Diego FBI agent Steven Butler had known what the CIA knew about possible terror attacks, he may have had the best chance to stop the Sept. 11, 2001, hijackers, investigators told ABCNEWS.

Butler had two of the hijackers, Nawaf Alhamzi and Khalid Al-Midhar, under his nose for some 18 months, but neither he, nor anyone in the FBI, was warned by the CIA.

The CIA had tracked Alhamzi and Al-Midhar to California after the men were photographed at an al Qaeda planning meeting in Malaysia in January 2000 where, it was later determined, terrorists were plotting the attack on the USS Cole.

Alhamzi and Al-Midhar then moved to San Diego, where the FBI could have monitored them. The two future hijackers actually rented rooms in the house of one of Butler's informants, Abdussattar Shaikh, a leader at the local mosque, who also helped get them a computer and a car.

"We know for a fact that that car was used to travel from San Diego to Phoenix, to meet up with Hani Hanjour …, who [was] another pilot who [was] taking flight training," said Jack Cloonan, a former FBI agent who is now an ABCNEWS consultant. "This is a window of opportunity you are seldom presented with."

Hanjour would end up with Alhamzi and Al-Midhar on American Airlines Flight 77, the jet that smashed into the Pentagon shortly after departing from Dulles airport outside Washington.

A government report on the Sept. 11 attacks, which was prepared by a joint House-Senate committee and released today, says the FBI's informant knew that Alhamzi and Al-Midhar were going to flight school in Arizona but never told his FBI handler, Butler, who was in the dark about the significance of the two men.

"The informant's contacts with the hijackers, had they been capitalized on, would have give the San Diego FBI field office perhaps the Intelligence Community's best chance to unravel the September 11 plot," the report says.

"Given the CIA's failure to disseminate, in a timely manner, intelligence information on the significance and location of Al-Midhar and Alhamzi, that chance, unfortunately, never materialized."

meximonk

Veteran

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of your towering ego...

A.J.

Star
Like I've said before, I prefer short straight answers, i don't want to be shunted off to longwinded vids..:)
As a - ahem - Bible expert, if somebody asks me a Bible question i don't tell them to go read the Bible or to read such-and-such a chapter, i give them a simple straight reply and I wish others would do the same on any subject..:)
"The Lord made my mouth a sharp sword, an arrow in his quiver" (Isaiah 49:1/2)

Here ya go, about 5 minutes of your time. On the flip side an inability to explain away these anomalies leads me to the conclusion it was a false flag. https://newsone.com/742485/the-11-most-compelling-911-conspiracy-theories/

A.J.

Star

wouldn’t their names be on the flight manifests? where are the verified manifests?

Last edited:

meximonk

Veteran
The “who and why”

The biggest expulsion of spies in US history was directly after 911, when 180 Israeli spies were expelled from new york
timestamp : .30 seconds-1.00

1-12 dancing Israelis

12:45- spies had passes to do work in the WTC. They were “working on” (sabotaging, because they didn’t work) the fire suppression systems.

17:40 - 25:00. Recommend this. the anthrax attacks were done by Israel. All senators that had it mailed to them were proponents of ending military aid to Israel. A hardcore anti Iraq neocon working for the New York Times dating Lewis leibowitz got fake anthrax, with an identical note. News said it was a copycat but the words on the note hadn’t been released so it was done by the same people. Israeli intelligence reported both that Iraq made the anthrax and had WMDs, both of which were proven absolutely false and impossible. They went to war in Iraq for Israel these reasons.
They (Iraq) were associated to 911 through the anthrax lie which was the justification for going to war with them, which was simply done by israel

27:45 PNAC -The office of special plans, a secret office within the pentagon staffed with Jewish supremacists, some which were arrested for sharing secrets with Israel, hatched the plans for the Middle East based on the yinon plan in the 1980s. The plan was about how to take Syria, and how they needed to destroy Iraq to do that.

This isn't about Israel. This isn't about Arabs. Stop letting the powers that be distract you with puppets, look for the hands that pull the strings. Follow the money, ask Cui Bono? If you do that, you'll see that this was orchestrated by a Global Cabal that loves you blaming anything and everything but them.

This isn't about Israel. This isn't about Arabs. Stop letting the powers that be distract you with puppets, look for the hands that pull the strings. Follow the money, ask Cui Bono? If you do that, you'll see that this was orchestrated by a Global Cabal that loves you blaming anything and everything but them.
911 was done by Israel, for Israel, and by their sayanim, or agents throughout the gentile world. Israel was created so that the rothschilds or global cabal had a haven to unfold their plans for world domination and Jewish supremacy, so those two things are related.