Countdown to September 11th

Tidal

Star
First you prove that you’re worth anyone’s time, because the evidence on that front shows you’re some sort of arrogant troll joking about how happy you are to be ignorant. Point is all the evidence is in this thread, go read it

Wait, let's do a compromise!
Instead of dumping long vids in my lap and telling me to watch them the whole way through, tell me at what point the bits important bits are so that I can zero in on them, eg "at 38 minutes and 50 seconds" etc..:)

Firstly, why would anybody want to allegedly dynamite WTC 7? Motive?
You’ve already been told this so I don’t know why you’re asking again. The motive was to start the war on terror in the Middle East, to fulfill the yinon plan and the greater Israel project, to Balkanize the region. Those were the benefits for the zionists in government and the Israelis who planned and carried it out. The motive for non Jews in the American government was monetary, they looted the region and continue to, sitting on boards like genie energy.

Tidal

Star
...The motive was to start the war on terror in the Middle East, to fulfill the yinon plan and the greater Israel project, to Balkanize the region. Those were the benefits for the zionists in government and the Israelis who planned and carried it out. The motive for non Jews in the American government was monetary, they looted the region and continue to, sitting on boards like genie energy.

As I've said before, there was NO NEED for anybody to do a 9/11 false flag as an excuse to invade the mideast, because they ALREADY HAD a good excuse due to all the terror attacks that had been going on for many years..:)

In fact terrorists had already had a go at the WTC with a truck bomb in 1993-
WIKI- ..."a truck bomb detonated below the north tower of the World Trade Center...intended to send the North Tower crashing into the South Tower, it failed to do so but killed seven people which included an unborn child and injured over one thousand"

so if any US Pres before 9/11 had gone on national TV and announced "Our patience has run out, we are now going into the mideast to suppress the terror threat once and for all", the American people and the western world would have said "Yay, get it on baby"..:)

As I've said before, there was NO NEED for anybody to do a 9/11 false flag as an excuse to invade the mideast, because they ALREADY HAD a good excuse due to all the terror attacks that had been going on for many years..:)

In fact terrorists had already had a go at the WTC with a truck bomb in 1993-
WIKI- ..."a truck bomb detonated below the north tower of the World Trade Center...intended to send the North Tower crashing into the South Tower, it failed to do so but killed seven people which included an unborn child and injured over one thousand"

so if any US Pres before 9/11 had gone on national TV and announced "Our patience has run out, we are now going into the mideast to suppress the terror threat once and for all", the American people and the western world would have said "Yay, get it on baby"..:)
You are just completely wrong about that. The vast majority of American people didn’t want war in the Middle East even after the 911 attacks.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar

Screenshot_2020-10-18 pearl_harbor_pnac gif (GIF Image, 548 × 491 pixels).png

Last edited:

Tidal

Star
Tidal said- so if any US Pres before 9/11 had gone on national TV and announced "Our patience has run out, we are now going into the mideast to suppress the terror threat once and for all", the American people and the western world would have said "Yay, get it on baby"..:)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are just completely wrong about that. The vast majority of American people didn’t want war in the Middle East even after the 911 attacks.

Prove it.. :p
You'll be telling us next that the Americans were too wimpy to want fisticuffs with Japan after Pearl Harbor..:)

Another motive was the department of homeland security, which the neocons had tried to pass through Congress every year for a few years leading up to 911, to be told that it was totally illegal. After 911 the DHS, NSA spying, no fly listing, etc was considered nessassary and the laws and constitution were destroyed with the patriot act

Tidal said- so if any US Pres before 9/11 had gone on national TV and announced "Our patience has run out, we are now going into the mideast to suppress the terror threat once and for all", the American people and the western world would have said "Yay, get it on baby"..:)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prove it.. :p
You'll be telling us next that the Americans were too wimpy to want fisticuffs with Japan after Pearl Harbor..:)
You’re not worth my time old man

Tidal

Star

i forgot to mention that apart from my shit-hot knowledge of the Bible, I can modestly claim to also know something about military tactics and strategy, i've been a moderator at assorted military forums like the one below for many years under my screenname 'PoorOldSpike'..:)

..and I've also topped online wargame leagues, here's a 6" trophy I won, it sits on its own small table in my living room, carefully positioned so that it's the first thing guests see when they arrive and I can keep steering the conversation towards it during the course of the evening..:)

My point?- As i've said a zillion times before, the US DIDN'T NEED to stage a false flag 9/11 because they ALREADY HAD reason enough to go into the mideast because of all the terror hits they'd been taking for many years.. :p

i forgot to mention that apart from my shit-hot knowledge of the Bible, I can modestly claim to also know something about military tactics and strategy, i've been a moderator at assorted military forums like the one below for many years under my screenname 'PoorOldSpike'..:)

..and I've also topped online wargame leagues, here's a 6" trophy I won, it sits on its own small table in my living room, carefully positioned so that it's the first thing guests see when they arrive and I can keep steering the conversation towards it during the course of the evening..:)
We know, this is one of the 10-12 things you repeat on auto pilot
My point?- As i've said a zillion times before, the US DIDN'T NEED to stage a false flag 9/11 because they ALREADY HAD reason enough to go into the mideast because of all the terror hits they'd been taking for many years..
So you think they could just declare war on Iraq one day without an event to kick it off?

Tidal

Star
You’re not worth my time old man

I'm one of the "rock legend generation", we've got 70-odd years of invaluable life experience behind us, we've seen it all, heard it all, dun it all, heck even Covid-19 had a go at me earlier this year but after a few days of fever I just shrugged it off, no poncey virus can take us..:)

Tidal

Star
So you think they could just declare war on Iraq one day without an event to kick it off?

In '91 Saddam invaded Kuwait and was threatening the Saudi oil wells further south, so the Coalition had to kick him out to protect the oil that makes your car go, or would you prefer to go around on a bicycle?..:)

But they left Saddam sitting pretty in Baghdad spouting anti-western propaganda, so we had to invade Iraq in '03 to finish the job and shut him up.
He was also suspected of having WMD's but he'd had plenty of time to bury them out in desert caches.
Or they might simply have been a few flasks of biochemicals capable of wiping out our cities, perhaps he'd kept them hidden under his bed and the weapon inspectors forgot to look there..:)

Tidal

Star
Another motive was the department of homeland security, which the neocons had tried to pass through Congress every year for a few years leading up to 911, to be told that it was totally illegal. After 911 the DHS, NSA spying, no fly listing, etc was considered nessassary and the laws and constitution were destroyed with the patriot act

What, are you saying Presidents before 9/11 had wanted to invade the mideast but had been told they couldn't because it was illegal?
I see your point, but why would a 9/11 false flag suddenly make invasion legal?

What, are you saying Presidents before 9/11 had wanted to invade the mideast but had been told they couldn't because it was illegal?
I see your point, but why would a 9/11 false flag suddenly make invasion legal?
Yes because the patriot act changed the laws and overrode the us constitution

Tidal

Star
Yes because the patriot act changed the laws and overrode the us constitution

Huh? The PA sounds ok to me-
WIKI- The Patriot Act was written following the Sept 11 attacks in an effort to dramatically tighten U.S. national security.

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
My point?- As i've said a zillion times before, the US DIDN'T NEED to stage a false flag 9/11 because they ALREADY HAD reason enough to go into the mideast because of all the terror hits they'd been taking for many years.. :p
You are clearly ignoring the facts.

In 1993, Defense dept. neocon Paul Wolfowitz wrote the 'Wolfowitz Doctrine', which inspired the PNAC (Project for a New American Century) report in 2000. Their plans were much, much more ambitious than just attacking the Middle East. They laid out plans for Full Spectrum Domination aka total global control (look it up), changing the definition of preemptive attack, total control of Persian oil, total control of space, massive increase of military spending to 100+ billion a year, and much more. They knew they couldn't get this massive agenda going without a "catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor".

BTW, all your trophies and status at the other forum, don't impress me at all. However, I can see it obviously defines who you are. That's why you can't see or accept the truth about 9/11. The idea that you might be wrong about 9/11 is too much to handle. Am I right? Let it go, man.

Update: The above statement is not meant as a personal attack. It's an observation. You have wasted a lot of peoples time and energy with your ignorance. I have tried to stay out of this never ending BS discussion, but felt the need to chime in as this thread, which was once productive and informational, is now a bad joke. Maybe its time to go back to your other forum where you can willfully deny reality and get a trophy for it.

Screenshot_2020-10-18 Neocon's PNAC 911 is our cataclysmic event, like a New Pearl Harbor (7).png

Screenshot_2020-10-18 Neocon's PNAC 911 is our cataclysmic event, like a New Pearl Harbor (8).png

Screenshot_2020-10-18 Neocon's PNAC 911 is our cataclysmic event, like a New Pearl Harbor (9).png

Screenshot_2020-10-18 pearl_harbor_pnac gif (GIF Image, 548 × 491 pixels).png

Screenshot_2020-10-18 Neocon's PNAC 911 is our cataclysmic event, like a New Pearl Harbor .png

Screenshot_2020-10-18 Neocon's PNAC 911 is our cataclysmic event, like a New Pearl Harbor (1).png

Screenshot_2020-10-18 Neocon's PNAC 911 is our cataclysmic event, like a New Pearl Harbor (3).png

Screenshot_2020-10-18 Neocon's PNAC 911 is our cataclysmic event, like a New Pearl Harbor (5).png

Screenshot_2020-10-18 Neocon's PNAC 911 is our cataclysmic event, like a New Pearl Harbor (6).png

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
More on Full Spectrum Dominance.

Tidal

Star
..You are clearly ignoring the facts.
You have wasted a lot of peoples time and energy with your ignorance.

As a Christian I KNOW governments are spiritually and morally sly and corrupt, you don't have to tell me..:)-
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil".. (Bible: Eph 6:12)

So naturally I don't swallow everything they feed us without checking it out, for example I think Apollo 11 might have been faked.
But as regards 9/11, I remain open-minded until somebody can convince me it was a false flag and not done by Islamic terrorists..:)

As a Christian I KNOW governments are spiritually and morally sly and corrupt, you don't have to tell me..:)-
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil".. (Bible: Eph 6:12)

So naturally I don't swallow everything they feed us without checking it out, for example I think Apollo 11 might have been faked.
But as regards 9/11, I remain open-minded until somebody can convince me it was a false flag and not done by Islamic terrorists..:)
All arrests connected to 911 were israelis. 5 of them were arrested for dancing and celebrating laughing, high 5ng and flicking lighters when the planes struck the first tower. They were released after 77 days and on Israeli tv later said they were sent by Mossad to document the events. Does this sound like Muslim terrorism to you? Or the enemies of the Muslims setting them up? The FBI also concluded they were “conducting a Mossad surveillance mission”, quote from the report

Another truck of Israelis was pulled over with explosives going to the George Washington bridge. When they were pulled over by the police, the first words they said to the US Marshall’s “were not your problem, your problems are our problems, the Palestinians are the problems”

A 911 call was placed saying “a Palestinian“ was headed to the WTC with explosives. Oddly specific again

Last edited: