Comparison of JAHtruth's "The way home or face the Fire" to the bible

A Freeman

Superstar
John 14:15 If ye love me, KEEP my COMMANDments.

John 14:21-24
14:21 He that hath my COMMANDments, and KEEPETH them, HE it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
14:22 Jude saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will obey my words: and my Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
14:24 He that loveth me not obeyeth not my sayings: and the Truth which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

JoChris

Superstar

• Thank-you for your reply Red.

Rather than trying to equate Life (a gift that we can either use for good or for evil) and Resurrection (an event) and Judgement (a decision to be made by Christ), perhaps it's easiest just to discuss our Reality (according to Scripture).

There was a coup attempt launched by Lucifer/Satan/Iblis (Isa. 14:12-17), where he gathered one-third of the angels of heaven (Rev. 12:3-4) to fight against and insanely try to overthrow God and Prince Michael/Christ. Prince Michael/Christ and his angels (the other two-thirds) fought against and defeated Lucifer/Satan and his angels (all of us), and banished us to the Earth (Rev. 12:7-9).

We were all given the opportunity to be rehabilitated here, by submitting to human limitations, so that we could be taught via a simple reward and punishment system. Human bodies can feel pain, and a spiritual-Being while inside of a human feels everything that the human feels, hence the reason for creating humans and setting the Earth up as a prison reform school, where we could be taught and tested, to see if are genuine about wanting to be rehabilitated or not (i.e. truly sorry for what we did and wish to learn how to be good, like the other two-thirds of the angels (spiritual-Beings) of heaven (Gen. 1:26). The other two-thirds who have served as prison guards/guardian angels (2 for each individual) for the past 6000 or so years.

Everyone except for Lucifer/Satan/Iblis agreed to submit to human limitations. Lucifer asked for a reprieve until the Last Day (Judgment Day), to which Father (God) agreed, so that He could use Lucifer to test us (Sura 7:10-18; Sura 15:26-43; Sura 17:61-65) to see whether we will continue listening to and obeying Lucifer (which is what got all of us sent here), or learn to listen to and obey God and His Christ ONLY (John 14:6; Acts 5:29-32; Sura 3:55).

Approximately 6000 years of linear Earth time have passed since we were banished here. With the notable exceptions of Enoch (who was "translated") and Elijah (Who was taken up to heaven), and those destroyed with Fire in Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah (Sura 7:65-74) and Zeboiim (Deut. 29:23) and at Sinai, everyone has experienced many human lifetimes under a variety of conditions (rich, poor, educated, uneducated, male, female, etc), so that all of us have been tested fairly.

At the end of each human lifetime, when the Soul (spirit-Being) is liberated from the body it was incarnating, we are taken up to Paradise (Luke 23:43, which is not heaven - John 20:17). There we are given a life review, before having all of the evil we committed erased, so that we go forward with only the cumulative good that we have earned in all of our previous lifetimes. That way, every Soul (spirit-Being) is in the exact place it has earned a right to be, in eternal time. Perfect karma/Divine Justice (Gal. 6:7; Sura 2:62).

If we were good enough (in God's Eyes), then we would have gone to heaven long ago. Unfortunately, we haven't (John 3:13).

You asked about resurrection. The resurrection of the "dead" is happening right now, as many are awakening to the reality of this world (Dan. 12:1-2; Eph. 5:14), and see that the current system is not only not sustainable, but is satanically driving us toward the total extinction of all flesh (Matt. 24:21-22), through wars, vaccines and the coming food and water shortages, etc. We need to change for the better the part of this world we have control over: our "self". That is what we MUST overcome and learn to keep it under control at all times (Luke 9:23; Gal. 2:20; Rev. 2:26-28).

To do that, one MUST empty themselves of ALL of the religious superstitions, traditions, etc. that have been created by the corporate fictional organized religions on this planet. They are all BUSINESSES, designed to sell their customers what the customers believe they want, at a price they think they can afford, at least until they get the bill for all of it on the Last Day. They are ALL the blind leading the blind, as Jesus said (Matt. 15:13-14) In reality, there is no such thing as "eastern religions" nor "western religions", etc. There are only those who are striving for perfection (Matt. 5:48) by learning to continually do Father's Will (Matt. 6:9), and those who are not.

You also asked when the cyclical nature of reincarnation, that has been going on for roughly 6000 linear Earth years, will end. It will end on the Last Day, aka Judgement Day and the Great and Dreadful Day of The LORD (Father - Mal. 4:5). The Day in which Christ will judge all of us (Enoch 59:9; John 5:22), according to our works (Matt. 16:27; Rev. 20:12-15). The Day in which we all run out of time to do anything further to show we genuinely want to change our evil ways and get to know both Father and His Christ better.

On that Day -- Judgement Day -- we will either be redeemed from the Earth (Rev. 7:4-9; Rev. 14:1-4), in which case there will be another 1000 years (a Sabbath millennium under Christ's Rule, aka "Summer") here on Earth, or we will face eternity in The Fire.

This is the choice each of us face, whether or not we choose to believe it.

God is just/fair, merciful, loving, kind, patient and long-suffering, which is why we've all been given this grace period to repent and come to our senses.

All of this is explained in The Way home or face The Fire by JAH, exactly as prophesied (John 16:25; Rev. 10:6-10; Rev. 2:17).
    Did you help make the clip or did outsiders do it for you?
    I reckon I should get some money for linking to the Bitchute channel *everyone put your first-grade tin foil hat on NOW*:
    The clip was posted on April 24th 2023.

THE WAY HOME OR FACE THE FIRE BY JAH

JoChris

Superstar
I've thought the account is a bot for a while now too. It posts with about the same intelligence as bots had when that account was made. Just look for keywords and copy and paste massive amounts of random stuff from ajh website. I'm wondering if ajh doesn't get a dime for every 10 links or something. The idea that someone has dedicated their life to a website made in the 90s with a science fiction story written at an 8th grade level I really have a hard time buying. Really.
I think Gen X / converts with genuine IT skills took over the writing when it was realised (maybe poor customer feedback/ web traffic stats) that AJH's writing wasn't up to 21st century standards.
The quality of writing is in general much better on AJH allies' websites than AJH's JAHtruth website.

JoChris

Superstar
Yes, Father allowed me to help with that video, which was made over a decade ago.

It's a great promotional video. Thank-you for posting it.
I thought for visual memory people it was better than the text entry you gave to @Red Sky at Morning.

It is much better if you are just up front with what you all are standing for so you are not dismissed as a bot or a troll. You cut-and-paste so much it is infuriating sometimes. You represent a new religion after all. If you believe what JAHtruth (Anthony John Hill) says is the truth, than present it clearly.

I am trying to help you in that aspect via my book dissection.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Thank-you for your reply Red.

Rather than trying to equate Life (a gift that we can either use for good or for evil) and Resurrection (an event) and Judgement (a decision to be made by Christ), perhaps it's easiest just to discuss our Reality (according to Scripture).

There was a coup attempt launched by Lucifer/Satan/Iblis (Isa. 14:12-17), where he gathered one-third of the angels of heaven (Rev. 12:3-4) to fight against and insanely try to overthrow God and Prince Michael/Christ. Prince Michael/Christ and his angels (the other two-thirds) fought against and defeated Lucifer/Satan and his angels (all of us), and banished us to the Earth (Rev. 12:7-9).

We were all given the opportunity to be rehabilitated here, by submitting to human limitations, so that we could be taught via a simple reward and punishment system. Human bodies can feel pain, and a spiritual-Being while inside of a human feels everything that the human feels, hence the reason for creating humans and setting the Earth up as a prison reform school, where we could be taught and tested, to see if are genuine about wanting to be rehabilitated or not (i.e. truly sorry for what we did and wish to learn how to be good, like the other two-thirds of the angels (spiritual-Beings) of heaven (Gen. 1:26). The other two-thirds who have served as prison guards/guardian angels (2 for each individual) for the past 6000 or so years.

Everyone except for Lucifer/Satan/Iblis agreed to submit to human limitations. Lucifer asked for a reprieve until the Last Day (Judgment Day), to which Father (God) agreed, so that He could use Lucifer to test us (Sura 7:10-18; Sura 15:26-43; Sura 17:61-65) to see whether we will continue listening to and obeying Lucifer (which is what got all of us sent here), or learn to listen to and obey God and His Christ ONLY (John 14:6; Acts 5:29-32; Sura 3:55).

Approximately 6000 years of linear Earth time have passed since we were banished here. With the notable exceptions of Enoch (who was "translated") and Elijah (Who was taken up to heaven), and those destroyed with Fire in Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah (Sura 7:65-74) and Zeboiim (Deut. 29:23) and at Sinai, everyone has experienced many human lifetimes under a variety of conditions (rich, poor, educated, uneducated, male, female, etc), so that all of us have been tested fairly.

At the end of each human lifetime, when the Soul (spirit-Being) is liberated from the body it was incarnating, we are taken up to Paradise (Luke 23:43, which is not heaven - John 20:17). There we are given a life review, before having all of the evil we committed erased, so that we go forward with only the cumulative good that we have earned in all of our previous lifetimes. That way, every Soul (spirit-Being) is in the exact place it has earned a right to be, in eternal time. Perfect karma/Divine Justice (Gal. 6:7; Sura 2:62).

If we were good enough (in God's Eyes), then we would have gone to heaven long ago. Unfortunately, we haven't (John 3:13).

You asked about resurrection. The resurrection of the "dead" is happening right now, as many are awakening to the reality of this world (Dan. 12:1-2; Eph. 5:14), and see that the current system is not only not sustainable, but is satanically driving us toward the total extinction of all flesh (Matt. 24:21-22), through wars, vaccines and the coming food and water shortages, etc. We need to change for the better the part of this world we have control over: our "self". That is what we MUST overcome and learn to keep it under control at all times (Luke 9:23; Gal. 2:20; Rev. 2:26-28).

To do that, one MUST empty themselves of ALL of the religious superstitions, traditions, etc. that have been created by the corporate fictional organized religions on this planet. They are all BUSINESSES, designed to sell their customers what the customers believe they want, at a price they think they can afford, at least until they get the bill for all of it on the Last Day. They are ALL the blind leading the blind, as Jesus said (Matt. 15:13-14) In reality, there is no such thing as "eastern religions" nor "western religions", etc. There are only those who are striving for perfection (Matt. 5:48) by learning to continually do Father's Will (Matt. 6:9), and those who are not.

You also asked when the cyclical nature of reincarnation, that has been going on for roughly 6000 linear Earth years, will end. It will end on the Last Day, aka Judgement Day and the Great and Dreadful Day of The LORD (Father - Mal. 4:5). The Day in which Christ will judge all of us (Enoch 59:9; John 5:22), according to our works (Matt. 16:27; Rev. 20:12-15). The Day in which we all run out of time to do anything further to show we genuinely want to change our evil ways and get to know both Father and His Christ better.

On that Day -- Judgement Day -- we will either be redeemed from the Earth (Rev. 7:4-9; Rev. 14:1-4), in which case there will be another 1000 years (a Sabbath millennium under Christ's Rule, aka "Summer") here on Earth, or we will face eternity in The Fire.

This is the choice each of us face, whether or not we choose to believe it.

God is just/fair, merciful, loving, kind, patient and long-suffering, which is why we've all been given this grace period to repent and come to our senses.

All of this is explained in The Way home or face The Fire by JAH, exactly as prophesied (John 16:25; Rev. 10:6-10; Rev. 2:17).
I understand the course of your thinking, but it seems to rest on the idea that humans are pre-existent beings. This cyclical view is certainly popular in the East but you would have to strain the Bible to get it to yield such a view.

What do you make of the statement made by Jesus when He said “before Abraham was, I AM”?

This resonates with Micah 5:2

2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

There is obviously the claim of sharing the attribute of eternality with God here, and any angelic being, however early they were created, would not have then been “from everlasting”. On the other hand, there was a time before Abraham “was”, where Jesus existed.

I’m sure an Eastern minded person might stop me there and suggest that the body occupied by the “Abraham spirit” had existed repeatedly before his incarnation as Abraham etc, but this would not be consistent with the Bible. Without resorting to New Age or Gnostic assistance, can you justify a pre-existent Abraham?

A Freeman

Superstar
Excerpts below, from the very first book of the Bible, where Jacob/Israel is prophesying what will happen to his sons almost 4000 years into the FUTURE, during the LAST DAYS (now).

Genesis 49:1-2, 10, 22-26 (please read the entire chapter)
49:1 And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you [that] which shall befall YOU in the LAST DAYS.
49:2 Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father.

49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah [to Joseph], nor a law-giver from between his feet, UNTIL Shiloh comes [from Joseph-Ephraim v 22-24]; and unto him [shall] the gathering of the people [be].

Note: The kingly line of David has had a descendant of David to sit on the Davidic throne of Israel in an unbroken chain for the past 3000 years or so, up until 1950, when four Scottish nationalists repatriated the Throne/Stone (Jacob's Pillar-Stone) and repatriated it back to Scotland, where it has been in hiding ever since. All of this in fulfillment of the prophecy in Ezekiel 21:25-27, which is now in the fourth and final overturn to Shiloh/Christ.

49:22 Joseph [is] a fruitful bough, [even] a fruitful bough by a well; [whose] branches run over the wall:
49:23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot [at him], and hated him:
49:24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty [God] of Jacob; (from THERE [is] The Shepherd, The [Corner] Stone of Israel:)(1 Cor. 10:4; Daniel 2:34-5; 45)
49:25 [Even] by the God of thy father, Who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, Who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb:
49:26 The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they (the blessings) shall be on the head of Joseph, and the crown [of Israel] on the head of him that was separate from his brethren (ch. 37:7-11).

Why would Jacob/Israel need to tell his sons what was going to befall them almost 4000 years later unless they were going to be around to personally see it? The spiritual-Beings/Souls inside of Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Dan, Napthali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph and Benjamin are personally here now, exactly as prophesied, after almost 4000 years of being reincarnated in different human bodies.

And who can scoff at the significance of what is being described, which is none other than the fulfillment of prophecy concerning Christ's Second Coming, right before the Last Day?

This is but one of many such examples throughout Scripture of reincarnation.

https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2017/01/06/reincarnation-is-an-irrefutable-fact/

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

• Did you help make the clip or did outsiders do it for you?
    I reckon I should get some money for linking to the Bitchute channel *everyone put your first-grade tin foil hat on NOW*:
    The clip was posted on April 24th 2023.

THE WAY HOME OR FACE THE FIRE BY JAH
I remember watching early Christian eschatological films like “Thief in the Night” -

If they had included a rather flimsily constructed false religion to feature in the movie, I think it might look like the one promoted by TWHOFTF!

It has self-improvement at its heart and is as good a stab as anything I have seen of the religion of Cain who offered up the works of his hands rather than the sacrifice offered by Abel. It rejects the meaning of the Atonement and incorporates the key elements of us being tested to see if we are good enough.

Contrast this with the simplicity of the Gospel.

A Freeman

Superstar
I thought for visual memory people it was better than the text entry you gave to @Red Sky at Morning.
They are both true and instructive.

It is much better if you are just up front with what you all are standing for so you are not dismissed as a bot or a troll.
The only people who make those kinds of false accusations are the spiritually blind, who are all destined for The Fire unless they change their evil ways.

You cut-and-paste so much it is infuriating sometimes.
You're assuming that what's posted is "cut-and-paste", as if there's something wrong with backing up what is being shared with relevant Scripture (even if the spiritually blind don't "see" it as relevant, when it obviously is) that proves it to be true, instead of offering baseless personal opinions, which are all really just variations of Satan's opinion (the one who cons people into becoming emotional/infuriated when faced with the truth).

You represent a new religion after all.
No, I don't. That is what Satan has put into your mind which, coming from Satan, should be immediately recognized as a LIE. Satan desperately needs you to believe that lie so he can continue to con you and use you to attack the Truth and anyone sharing it, up to and including Christ and God Himself (Christ's Father and God).

Truly striving to keep God's Law/Commandments is obviously NOT a "new religion"; it is a COVENANT PROMISE made 3500 years ago at Horeb in Sinai, which applies to all of us (Deut. 29:9-15). Anyone who refuses to REMEMBER this fact, after all of the time we have graciously been given, will be reduced to ashes soon enough, exactly as we have been warned for thousands of years (Mal. 4).

Sadly, most are wine bottles that are already filled with their religious traditions, myths and superstitions that there is no room for the Truth. In fact they are so drunk from that wine that they cannot see or think straight (Rev. 14:8; 17:1-5).

If you believe what JAHtruth (Anthony John Hill) says is the truth, than present it clearly.
Your if-then statement assumes that the Truth that has been shared has been presented in anything other than a clear fashion, perhaps because of the log in your own eye (Matt. 7:1-4)? You may also want to brush up on your grammar in your new, self-appointed role as judge/arbiter of the Truth (Ps. 2; 1 Pet. 3:1-7).

I am trying to help you in that aspect via my book dissection.
If you truly want to help, please learn to keep your own enormous ego in check. That is what blinds you to the Truth, including the Truth about your own judgmental "self".

Peace be upon you.

JoChris

Superstar
Excerpts below, from the very first book of the Bible, where Jacob/Israel is prophesying what will happen to his sons almost 4000 years into the FUTURE, during the LAST DAYS (now).

Genesis 49:1-2, 10, 22-26 (please read the entire chapter)
49:1 And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you [that] which shall befall YOU in the LAST DAYS.
49:2 Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father.

49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah [to Joseph], nor a law-giver from between his feet, UNTIL Shiloh comes [from Joseph-Ephraim v 22-24]; and unto him [shall] the gathering of the people [be].

Note: The kingly line of David has had a descendant of David to sit on the Davidic throne of Israel in an unbroken chain for the past 3000 years or so, up until 1950, when four Scottish nationalists repatriated the Throne/Stone (Jacob's Pillar-Stone) and repatriated it back to Scotland, where it has been in hiding ever since. All of this in fulfillment of the prophecy in Ezekiel 21:25-27, which is now in the fourth and final overturn to Shiloh/Christ.

49:22 Joseph [is] a fruitful bough, [even] a fruitful bough by a well; [whose] branches run over the wall:
49:23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot [at him], and hated him:
49:24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty [God] of Jacob; (from THERE [is] The Shepherd, The [Corner] Stone of Israel:)(1 Cor. 10:4; Daniel 2:34-5; 45)
49:25 [Even] by the God of thy father, Who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, Who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb:
49:26 The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they (the blessings) shall be on the head of Joseph, and the crown [of Israel] on the head of him that was separate from his brethren (ch. 37:7-11).

Why would Jacob/Israel need to tell his sons what was going to befall them almost 4000 years later unless they were going to be around to personally see it? The spiritual-Beings/Souls inside of Reuben, Simeon, Levi, Judah, Dan, Napthali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph and Benjamin are personally here now, exactly as prophesied, after almost 4000 years of being reincarnated in different human bodies.

And who can scoff at the significance of what is being described, which is none other than the fulfillment of prophecy concerning Christ's Second Coming, right before the Last Day?

This is but one of many such examples throughout Scripture of reincarnation.

https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2017/01/06/reincarnation-is-an-irrefutable-fact/
Constructive criticism: for introduction you should move clear statements AND link to the first sentence.

This is but one of many such examples throughout Scripture of reincarnation. https://hannahmichaels.wordpress.com/2017/01/06/reincarnation-is-an-irrefutable-fact/
Don't start with isolated verses and then the body of message and then wait to the last sentence to explain why this is your response!

That is JAHTruth's teachings based on traditions, It is not supported by the bible.

JoChris

Superstar
You're assuming that what's posted is "cut-and-paste", as if there's something wrong with backing up what is being shared with relevant Scripture (even if the spiritually blind don't "see" it as relevant, when it obviously is) that proves it to be true, instead of offering baseless personal opinions, which are all really just variations of Satan's opinion (the one who cons people into becoming emotional/infuriated when faced with the truth).
Your entries are simply too long. If you want them read by non-JAHtruthers, shorten them.

Your if-then statement assumes that the Truth that has been shared has been presented in anything other than a clear fashion, perhaps because of the log in your own eye (Matt. 7:1-4)? You may also want to brush up on your grammar in your new, self-appointed role as judge/arbiter of the Truth (Ps. 2; 1 Pet. 3:1-7).

You are judging me for judging? You are being judgemental yourself.
I made a very rare spelling error that my tablet corrected incorrectly. :D

P.S. Peace will be upon you from the true God IF you stop following JAHtruth.

A Freeman

Superstar
I understand the course of your thinking, but it seems to rest on the idea that humans are pre-existent beings.
Perhaps a better way to put it would be we all are spiritual-Beings that were in existence long before any of the humans we have ever incarnated; even before Adam and Eve.

This cyclical view is certainly popular in the East but you would have to strain the Bible to get it to yield such a view.
It only requires seeing the Bible through spiritual eyes to recognize the entire Bible has been written for spiritual-Beings and not for humans (who lack the facility to see, hear or understand anything spiritual).

What do you make of the statement made by Jesus when He said “before Abraham was, I AM”?
The statement that Christ (the spiritual-Being and immortal Son of God) made through the mouth of Jesus (the mortal human son of Mary) was "before Abraham was, I am."

It's a very clear statement. Christ has been in existence since Father (God) created Him, which was BEFORE THE WORLD WAS (John 17:5; Heb. 1:1-4). Obviously Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea from the line of David, and could trace his lineage back to Adam (Matt. 1:1-17; Luke 3:23-38).

Unfortunately, the Jews could only see the human Jesus (born in Bethlehem) and, unable to see The Messiah/Christ INSIDE of Jesus (John 1:10), didn't believe Christ because the body of Jesus wasn't even 50 years old. Just as most contributing to this thread don't recognize The Messiah/Christ INSIDE of JAH.

Here is where Christ actually met Abraham (who was still Abram at the time), when Christ was here incarnating Melchizedek:

Genesis 14:18-20
14:18 And Melchizedek king of Salem (Peace) brought forth bread and wine: and he [was] the priest of the Most High God.
14:19 And he blessed him, and said, Blessed [be] Abram by the Most High God, possessor of heaven and earth:
14:20 And blessed be the Most High God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.

Here is more on Melchizedek (King or Righteousness) as well as King of Peace (Isa. 9:6-7):

Hebrews 6:20; 7:1-4
6:20 Where the forerunner is for us entered, [even] Jesus, made The High Priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
7:1 For this Melchizedek, King of Salem (Peace), priest of The Most High God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;
7:2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of Righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;
7:3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.
7:4 Now consider how great this man [was], unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.

To try to "humanize" Christ, "Christians" have made the human Jesus into God, claiming that their human Jesus is sitting in heaven, at the right-hand of Father (God), even though flesh and blood CANNOT inherit the Kingdom of heaven (1 Cor. 15:50).

This resonates with Micah 5:2

2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.
Agreed. As above please. Christ, the Son of God, predates this world. Jesus, the human son born of the virgin Mary in Bethlehem, clearly is of this world, even though the two together formed the human+Being known as Jesus+Christ 2000 years ago.

There is obviously the claim of sharing the attribute of eternality with God here, and any angelic being, however early they were created, would not have then been “from everlasting”.
Father (God) IS everlasting. And ALL of the angels (Sons of God) are FROM Him (from our everlasting Father and God).

On the other hand, there was a time before Abraham “was”, where Jesus existed.
No, there wasn't. There was a time before Abraham was when Prince Michael/Christ exists (not existed, which is past tense and would indicate Christ is no longer with us, which isn't true).

I’m sure an Eastern minded person might stop me there and suggest that the body occupied by the “Abraham spirit” had existed repeatedly before his incarnation as Abraham etc, but this would not be consistent with the Bible. Without resorting to New Age or Gnostic assistance, can you justify a pre-existent Abraham?
Abraham was a human, just as Noah, Moses, David, Solomon and even Jesus were humans. Abraham begat (procreated) Isaac, Jacob and the Children of Israel, through to David, from whom Jesus is descended.

Every single one of these humans was incarnated by a spirit-Being (angel/soul). What made Jesus stand out is that Jesus was incarnated by Christ.

Christ approached this very subject in Matthew 21:41-46 (for the next post).

A Freeman

Superstar
Matthew 22:41-46
22:41 While the pharisees (politicians) were gathered together, Jesus asked them,
22:42 Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, [The Son] of David.
22:43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,
22:44 The "I AM" said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?
22:45 If David then call him Lord, how is He his son?
22:46 And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any [man] from that day forth ask him any more [questions].

Here is where David called Christ his Lord:

Psalm 110:1 The LORD ("I AM") said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

David recognized and knew Christ as his Lord, and Father (God) as Christ's LORD/God (Matt. 27:46; John 20:17; Rev. 3:12), just as Paul did.

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

The only way to understand what Christ was saying above in Matthew 21:41-46 is to recognize the difference between the immortal spiritual-Being God created first, to be His Anointed One (Christ, the Son of God) and the mortal human son Jesus, descended from the line of David (Son of Man).

A Freeman

Superstar
Constructive criticism: for introduction you should move clear statements AND link to the first sentence.

Don't start with isolated verses and then the body of message and then wait to the last sentence to explain why this is your response!

That is JAHTruth's teachings based on traditions, It is not supported by the bible.
It must be horribly frustrating for you to try so hard to boss others around to no avail, instead of calmly and peacefully learning your place according to God and His Word/Bible, and doing as you have been COMMANDED to do.

How could someone who clearly doesn't believe the Bible (as evidenced by your refusal to follow its teachings) profess to be in a position to judge and teach (positions relegated to Christ ALONE)? What amazing satanically adopted arrogance!

JoChris

Superstar
It must be horribly frustrating for you to try so hard to boss others around to no avail, instead of calmly and peacefully learning your place according to God and His Word/Bible, and doing as you have been COMMANDED to do.

How could someone who clearly doesn't believe the Bible (as evidenced by your refusal to follow its teachings) profess to be in a position to judge and teach (positions relegated to Christ ALONE)? What amazing satanically adopted arrogance!
According to you, isn’t Christ alone is now also known as Anthony John Hill, or JAHtruth?
P.S. no more constructive criticism from me from now on.
:D

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Perhaps a better way to put it would be we all are spiritual-Beings that were in existence long before any of the humans we have ever incarnated; even before Adam and Eve.

It only requires seeing the Bible through spiritual eyes to recognize the entire Bible has been written for spiritual-Beings and not for humans (who lack the facility to see, hear or understand anything spiritual).

The statement that Christ (the spiritual-Being and immortal Son of God) made through the mouth of Jesus (the mortal human son of Mary) was "before Abraham was, I am."

It's a very clear statement. Christ has been in existence since Father (God) created Him, which was BEFORE THE WORLD WAS (John 17:5; Heb. 1:1-4). Obviously Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea from the line of David, and could trace his lineage back to Adam (Matt. 1:1-17; Luke 3:23-38).

Unfortunately, the Jews could only see the human Jesus (born in Bethlehem) and, unable to see The Messiah/Christ INSIDE of Jesus (John 1:10), didn't believe Christ because the body of Jesus wasn't even 50 years old. Just as most contributing to this thread don't recognize The Messiah/Christ INSIDE of JAH.

Here is where Christ actually met Abraham (who was still Abram at the time), when Christ was here incarnating Melchizedek:

Genesis 14:18-20
14:18 And Melchizedek king of Salem (Peace) brought forth bread and wine: and he [was] the priest of the Most High God.
14:19 And he blessed him, and said, Blessed [be] Abram by the Most High God, possessor of heaven and earth:
14:20 And blessed be the Most High God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.

Here is more on Melchizedek (King or Righteousness) as well as King of Peace (Isa. 9:6-7):

Hebrews 6:20; 7:1-4
6:20 Where the forerunner is for us entered, [even] Jesus, made The High Priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
7:1 For this Melchizedek, King of Salem (Peace), priest of The Most High God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;
7:2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of Righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;
7:3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.
7:4 Now consider how great this man [was], unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils.

To try to "humanize" Christ, "Christians" have made the human Jesus into God, claiming that their human Jesus is sitting in heaven, at the right-hand of Father (God), even though flesh and blood CANNOT inherit the Kingdom of heaven (1 Cor. 15:50).

Agreed. As above please. Christ, the Son of God, predates this world. Jesus, the human son born of the virgin Mary in Bethlehem, clearly is of this world, even though the two together formed the human+Being known as Jesus+Christ 2000 years ago.

Father (God) IS everlasting. And ALL of the angels (Sons of God) are FROM Him (from our everlasting Father and God).

No, there wasn't. There was a time before Abraham was when Prince Michael/Christ exists (not existed, which is past tense and would indicate Christ is no longer with us, which isn't true).

Abraham was a human, just as Noah, Moses, David, Solomon and even Jesus were humans. Abraham begat (procreated) Isaac, Jacob and the Children of Israel, through to David, from whom Jesus is descended.

Every single one of these humans was incarnated by a spirit-Being (angel/soul). What made Jesus stand out is that Jesus was incarnated by Christ.

Christ approached this very subject in Matthew 21:41-46 (for the next post).
There was a very powerful scene in “The Passion of the Christ” which portrayed Jesus coming up before Ciaphas.

The Jews knew who Jesus was claiming to be and they were scandalised

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
According to you, isn’t Christ alone is now also known as Anthony John Hill, or JAHtruth?
P.S. no more constructive criticism from me from now on.
:D
As far as I understand it, I think @A Freeman is of the view that there is a “Christ spirit” that incarnates verity’s instances through history.

I wonder if there is a connection between that view and “Ascended Masters like St Germain?

Master Saint Germain the Master of Seventh Ray

St. Germain (also sometimes referred to as Master Rakoczi or Master R) is the chohan of the seventh ray and a legendary spiritual master of the ancient wisdom in the Theosophical and post-Theosophical teachings of C. W. Leadbeater, Alice A. Bailey, Benjamin Creme, the White Eagle Lodge, modern Rosicrucianism and the Ascended Master Teachings, responsible for the New Age culture of the Age of Aquarius and identified with the Count of St. Germain (1710-1784), who has been variously described as a courtier, adventurer, charlatan, inventor, alchemist, pianist, violinist and amateur composer. He is of central importance to the Saint Germain Foundation.

St. Germain, as one of the Masters of the Ancient Wisdom, is credited with near god-like powers and with longevity. It is believed that Sir Francis Bacon faked his own death on Easter Sunday, 9 April 1626, attended his own funeral and made his way from England to Transylvania where he found lodging in a castle owned by the Rakoczi family. There, on 1 May 1684, Bacon, by using alchemy, became an immortal occult master and adopted the name Saint Germain and became one of the Masters of the Ancient Wisdom, a group of beings that, Theosophists believe, form a Spiritual Hierarchy of planet Earth sometimes called the Ascended Masters. Thus, according to these beliefs, St. Germain was a mysterious manifestation of the "resurrected form" (or "resurrection body") of Sir Francis Bacon.

Some write that his name St. Germain was invented by him as a French version of the Latin Sanctus Germanus, meaning "Holy Brother". In the Ascended Master Teachings (but not in traditional Theosophy), the Master R, or the Master Rakoczi, also known as the Great Divine Director (a term introduced by Guy Ballard in the 1930s) is a separate and distinct being from St. Germain - the Master Rakoczi is regarded in the Ascended Master Teachings as a name used by the Great Divine Director when he was functioning as Saint Germain's teacher in the Great White Brotherhood of Ascended Masters.

Many groups honor Saint Germain as a supernatural being called a Master of the Ancient Wisdom or an Ascended master. In the Ascended Master Teachings he is referred to simply as Saint Germain, or as the Ascended Master Saint Germain. As an Ascended Master, Saint Germain is believed to have many magical powers such as the ability to teleport, levitate, walk through walls, and to inspire people by telepathy, among others.

JoChris

Superstar
As far as I understand it, I think @A Freeman is of the view that there is a “Christ spirit” that incarnates verity’s instances through history.

I wonder if there is a connection between that view and “Ascended Masters like St Germain?

St. Germain (also sometimes referred to as Master Rakoczi or Master R) is the chohan of the seventh ray and a legendary spiritual master of the ancient wisdom in the Theosophical and post-Theosophical teachings of C. W. Leadbeater, Alice A. Bailey, Benjamin Creme, the White Eagle Lodge, modern Rosicrucianism and the Ascended Master Teachings, responsible for the New Age culture of the Age of Aquarius and identified with the Count of St. Germain (1710-1784), who has been variously described as a courtier, adventurer, charlatan, inventor, alchemist, pianist, violinist and amateur composer. He is of central importance to the Saint Germain Foundation.

St. Germain, as one of the Masters of the Ancient Wisdom, is credited with near god-like powers and with longevity. It is believed that Sir Francis Bacon faked his own death on Easter Sunday, 9 April 1626, attended his own funeral and made his way from England to Transylvania where he found lodging in a castle owned by the Rakoczi family. There, on 1 May 1684, Bacon, by using alchemy, became an immortal occult master and adopted the name Saint Germain and became one of the Masters of the Ancient Wisdom, a group of beings that, Theosophists believe, form a Spiritual Hierarchy of planet Earth sometimes called the Ascended Masters. Thus, according to these beliefs, St. Germain was a mysterious manifestation of the "resurrected form" (or "resurrection body") of Sir Francis Bacon.

Some write that his name St. Germain was invented by him as a French version of the Latin Sanctus Germanus, meaning "Holy Brother". In the Ascended Master Teachings (but not in traditional Theosophy), the Master R, or the Master Rakoczi, also known as the Great Divine Director (a term introduced by Guy Ballard in the 1930s) is a separate and distinct being from St. Germain - the Master Rakoczi is regarded in the Ascended Master Teachings as a name used by the Great Divine Director when he was functioning as Saint Germain's teacher in the Great White Brotherhood of Ascended Masters.

Many groups honor Saint Germain as a supernatural being called a Master of the Ancient Wisdom or an Ascended master. In the Ascended Master Teachings he is referred to simply as Saint Germain, or as the Ascended Master Saint Germain. As an Ascended Master, Saint Germain is believed to have many magical powers such as the ability to teleport, levitate, walk through walls, and to inspire people by telepathy, among others.

What you suggest makes more sense than reincarnation, since reincarnation is a traditional eastern religious belief.

And look what I just found (warning pro-theosophy): channelling archives:Theosophy

The esoteric teachings of Theosophy, particularly those regarding Venus, were surprisingly influential on the tales told by flying saucer Contactees of the 1950s and ’60s.....

Venus was regarded as the most significant and spiritually advanced of the planets by the Theosophists. In its guise as the “morning star,” it became a symbol of esoteric illumination and the dawning of a new illuminated era.

---

AJH seems to be copying I.e. permanently borrowing an awful lot of non-Christian belief systems.