Comparison of JAHtruth's "The way home or face the Fire" to the bible

JoChris

Superstar
Since @A Freeman is happy to cut-and-paste from JAHtruth's ebook because it is his real primary source for his religion, it is time to analyse it much more carefully. He deserves the courtesy, having blessed the forum so extensively with his leader's words.... ;)

Here are the two contrasting websites:

For people whose first language is not English, the bible website has many different languages and versions available, please use the version that is the literal translation in your language.

English speakers: if you don't normally do so, please use the King James bible if you decide to follow this thread.

Anthony John Hill deliberately mistranslated the KJV to create his King of King's bible + Gnostic books + Quran.
No other English bible version was misused.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
TWHOFTF:
1:1 Thousands of Earth years ago, far away, in THIS galaxy.....
That sounds like the middle of a story, not the beginning.

First chapter of the Bible:
Genesis chapter 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

---
on the Morning Star (Rev. 2:28 [New Testament]),
Revelation is the very LAST book of the bible. AJH jumped from the first book to the last book -separated by a single comma!!!

Rev 2:28 And I will give him the morning star. https://biblehub.com/commentaries/revelation/2-28.htm

--
the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,

Duckduckgo's first result of that phrase (!!!!!)

Tutelary deity- Wikipedia
A tutelary (/ˈtjuːtəlɛri/) (also tutelar) is a deity or a spirit who is a guardian, patron, or protector of a particular place, geographic feature, person, lineage, nation, culture, or occupation. The etymology of "tutelary" expresses the concept of safety and thus of guardianship.

In late Greek and Roman religion, one type of tutelary deity, the genius, functions as the personal deity or daimon of an individual from birth to death. Another form of personal tutelary spirit is the familiar spirit of European folklore.
[1]

--
King (Malachi 1:14 [Old Testament])
14 But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the Lord of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.

Ruler and Guardian of the Universe (Sura 23:86 [quran])
˹And˺ ask ˹them˺, “Who is the Lord of the seven heavens and the Lord of the Mighty Throne?”

put down a revolution led by Lucifer (Iblis)(Rev. 12:7-9).

Iblis -Wikipedia
Iblis (Arabic: إِبْلِيس, romanized: Iblīs),[1] alternatively known as Eblīs,[2] is the leader of the devils (shayāṭīn) in Islam. According to the Quran, Iblis was thrown out of heaven, after he refused to prostrate himself before Adam. Regarding the origin and nature of Iblis, there are two different viewpoints.[3][4]....

7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

--
My first response to those conflicting three verses:

1682222709761.png

Every time I read that book (if it even exists beyond the internet) is that it reads like someone's internet blog on theology combined with 'conspiracy theory' but not a blog of someone that is able to concisely and coherently convey their ideas. It's clear even from the very first "verse" that it is just a guy giving his opinions and not any kind of revelation.
It's also very funny the way that in all the Jahtruth materials, annotations are included in verses themselves instead of being in the bottom margin.
It's also funny the way he has verse numbers despite his ranting and raving about priests, rabbis, imams etc.

The Truth of Jah
By Saint Infini Loopus
1. Every time I read that book (if it even exists beyond the internet - WHICH DOESN'T EXIST) is that it reads like someone's internet BLOG on theology combined with 'conspiracy theory' but not a blog of someone that is able to concisely and coherently convey their ideas. It's clear even
2. from the very first "verse" that it is just a guy giving HIS OPINIONS and not any kind of revelation.
3. It's also very FUNNY the way that in all the Jahtruth materials, annotations are included in verses themselves instead of being in the bottom margin.
4. It's also funny the way he has verse numbers despite his ranting and raving about PRIESTS, RABBIS, IMAMS, SPACE ALIENS etc.
I think @A Freeman should read the Book of the Subgenius, so that he can understand how I (and probably others) see him.

To me Jahtruth is in that realm between satire and sincere derangement, complete brain failure. And I do wonder if it is an elaborate joke because of how much aspects of it resemble different 'parody religions'. But then maybe these parody religions just predicted Jahtruth.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
Every time I read that book (if it even exists beyond the internet) is that it reads like someone's internet blog on theology combined with 'conspiracy theory' but not a blog of someone that is able to concisely and coherently convey their ideas. It's clear even from the very first "verse" that it is just a guy giving his opinions and not any kind of revelation.
It's also very funny the way that in all the Jahtruth materials, annotations are included in verses themselves instead of being in the bottom margin.
It's also funny the way he has verse numbers despite his ranting and raving about priests, rabbis, imams etc.

I think @A Freeman should read the Book of the Subgenius, so that he can understand how I (and probably others) see him.

To me Jahtruth is in that realm between satire and sincere derangement, complete brain failure. And I do wonder if it is an elaborate joke because of how much aspects of it resemble different 'parody religions'.
In the introduction Anthony John Hill made this claim:

This Book, like the Torah and the Koran, has been written in forty days, and at the same time of year. I have expanded certain points later, to make them easier for everyone to understand.

If the Torah is kept to its narrowest definition it refers to the Books Moses received on Mount Sinai.
Do you know if Jahtruth correct about his claim RE the Quran? I am extremely skeptical about that.

P.S. I was expecting archive.org to have that subgenius book since they had JAHtruth's book, but they don't.

In the introduction Anthony John Hill made this claim:

This Book, like the Torah and the Koran, has been written in forty days, and at the same time of year. I have expanded certain points later, to make them easier for everyone to understand.

If the Torah is kept to its narrowest definition it refers to the Books Moses received on Mount Sinai.
Do you know if Jahtruth correct about his claim RE the Quran? I am extremely skeptical about that.

P.S. I was expecting archive.org to have that subgenius book since they had JAHtruth's book, but they don't.
With the Qur'an, as the Qur'an says about itself (in Surah Qadr and Surah Dukhan verses 3-4), it was revealed in it's essential totality on a single night and the beginning of Prophet Muhammad's (A.S.) Prophethood, but it was revealed after that piecemeal (Surah Furqan verse 32) to the Prophet (A.S.) across 23 years. The month of Ramadan celebrates the revelation of the Qur'an but it is not 40 days, it is a...month (and of course AJH deleted the sentence mentioning the month as previously exposed).
Moses has the burning bush and the Sinai revelation (with the tablets and everything) but across the rest of his life (as evidenced in Numbers and Leviticus) he continued to have revelations from God, pertaining especially to ritual and political matters, somewhat piecemeal too although it falls out of the definition you mentioned above.
With Muhammad, he has the initial encounter with the Angel Gabriel on Mt Hira, and has Laylat al-Qadr, but likewise to Moses having a long journey after him (such as the battle of the Amalekites and the Tabernacle period), Muhammad still has 23 years of receiving that revelation piecemeal (and all his vast amount of advents).

(I could map it out also but that'd be overcomplicating the answer)

The Subgenius book is there in the Libgen link above, you just click the book picture on the left and then you'll have the pdf download page.

JoChris

Superstar
With the Qur'an, as the Qur'an says about itself (in Surah Qadr and Surah Dukhan verses 3-4), it was revealed in it's essential totality on a single night and the beginning of Prophet Muhammad's (A.S.) Prophethood, but it was revealed after that piecemeal (Surah Furqan verse 32) to the Prophet (A.S.) across 23 years.
Moses has the burning bush and the Sinai revelation (with the tablets and everything) but across the rest of his life (as evidenced in Numbers and Leviticus) he continued to have revelations from God, pertaining especially to ritual and political matters, somewhat piecemeal too although it falls out of the definition you mentioned above.
With Muhammad, he has the initial encounter with the Angel Gabriel on Mt Hira, and has Laylat al-Qadr, but likewise to Moses having a long journey after him (such as the battle of the Amalekites and the Tabernacle period), Muhammad still has 23 years of receiving that revelation piecemeal (and all his vast amount of advents).

(I could map it out also but that'd be overcomplicating the answer)

The Subgenius book is there in the Libgen link above, you just click the book picture on the left and then you'll have the pdf download page.
Yeah I thought like the New Testament the Quran would have taken decades to write. It is much larger than a 100 odd page pdf file.
I would love to know what AJH got that "revelation" of his from.

I am very cautious with links these days* but I found this one The church of the sub-genius - archives which probably is very close.

---
* off topic horror story here:
Several years ago my elderly father who was staying with us at the time. He bought a new computer and opened a website on his new computer before he had activated his anti-virus software!!!! It was immediately flooded with viruses of course. My son thought he had removed them all.
The next day when my husband and I came back from shopping we found my Dad on the phone. He had called back the NUMBER that said would fix the problems and had been on with them for hours.
He was about to give them full remote access of his computer to "fix it". My husband immediately cut off the internet connection.

Incredibly my father was APOLOGETIC about not letting them access his bank account either and him being rude not to trust them!
My husband had to delete the programming from that computer completely and reinstall everything. What a nightmare it was!!

A Freeman

Superstar
For those who may be directed here, to help cut through the lies, please consider the following:

The most important words in all of Scripture are found in John 3:3-7, which plainly state that unless someone is born again, as their true spiritual self, they cannot see the Kingdom of God much less enter it.

Anyone who still believes the LIE that they are "only human after all" cannot see the crystal clear Biblical Message: OBEY GOD ONLY, that is repeated throughout the Old Covenant, New Covenant, Koran/Quran and also throughout The KEY, will see everything upside down and backwards, i.e. believe that evil is good and that good is evil (Isa. 5:20-21), as humans always do. The flesh is flesh (human) and the spirit is spirit: our true spiritual nature as spirit-Beings/Souls, with each of us temporarily incarnated inside of the human body we see in the mirror, exactly as Christ teaches.

The Way home or face The Fire by JAH, which is the subject of this thread, is The Key that unlocks Scripture (Rev. 5:1-5) for those who are truly born again from above, delivered during these end-times, exactly as prophesied (John 16:25; Rev. 10:6-10; Rev. 2:17).

For those who have heard the term "born again" from above (from God) used and abused by so-called Christians, please refer to the Bible for its definition of that term:

1 John 3:8-10
3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the Beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for His seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever DOETH NOT righteousness is NOT of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

The spiritually blind and extremely arrogant will therefore, and very predictably, attack The Way home or face The Fire, and its author JAH (and God Himself, Who very obviously helped JAH write it) exactly as they attack all Scripture, and all of God's Prophets who have delivered His Message of Truth (The Word of God). Why? Because that's what Lucifer/Satan/Iblis puts into their hearts to do (Jer. 17:9). They find pleasure in unrighteousness, because they cannot face the Truth, even when it is placed right in front of their faces (2 Thess. 2:3-12).

The Truth (Word of God) doesn't need defending; either one is given the spiritual insight to see and understand it, or they aren't (Matt. 11:27), fairly based on their collective actions over the past 6000 years. And given that all but the 144,000 who will be redeemed from the Earth are destined for The Fire, exactly as it says in Scripture, it is no surprise that they will rely heavily (if not solely) on their worldly institutions and its leaders and "scholars", even though God has repeatedly warned us that there is no strength in being in lockstep with the evil majority (Exod. 23:2) and that are leaders -- who are "the blind leading the blind (Matt. 15:14) -- are leading us to our destruction (Isa. 3:12).

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
For those who may be directed here, to help cut through the lies, please consider the following:

The most important words in all of Scripture are found in John 3:3-7, which plainly state that unless someone is born again, as their true spiritual self, they cannot see the Kingdom of God much less enter it.

Anyone who still believes the LIE that they are "only human after all" cannot see the crystal clear Biblical Message: OBEY GOD ONLY, that is repeated throughout the Old Covenant, New Covenant, Koran/Quran and also through The KEY, will see everything upside down and backwards, i.e. believe that evil is good and that good is evil (Isa. 5:20-21), as humans always do. The flesh is flesh (human) and the spirit is spirit: our true spiritual nature as spirit-Beings/Souls, with each of us temporarily incarnated inside of the human body we see in the mirror, exactly as Christ teaches.

The Way home or face The Fire by JAH, which is the subject of this thread, is The Key that unlocks Scripture (Rev. 5:1-5) for those who are truly born again from above, delivered during these end-times, exactly as prophesied (John 16:25; Rev. 10:6-10; Rev. 2:17).

For those who have heard the term "born again" from above (from God) used and abused by so-called Christians, please refer to the Bible for its definition of that term:

3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the Beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for His seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever DOETH NOT righteousness is NOT of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

The spiritually blind and extremely arrogant will therefore, and very predictably, attack The Way home or face The Fire, and its author JAH (and God Himself, Who very obviously helped JAH write it) exactly as they attack all Scripture, and all of God's Prophets who have delivered His Message of Truth (The Word of God). Why? Because that's what Lucifer/Satan/Iblis puts into their hearts to do (Jer. 17:9). They find pleasure in unrighteousness, because they cannot face the Truth, even when it is placed right in front of their faces (2 Thess. 2:3-12).

The Truth (Word of God) doesn't need defending; either one is given the spiritual insight to see and understand it, or they aren't (Matt. 11:27), fairly based on their collective actions over the past 6000 years. And given that all but the 144,000 who will be redeemed from the Earth are destined for The Fire, exactly as it says in Scripture, it is no surprise that they will rely heavily (if not solely) on their worldly institutions and its leaders and "scholars", even though God has repeatedly warned us that there is no strength in being in lockstep with the evil majority (Exod. 23:2) and that are leaders -- who are "the blind leading the blind (Matt. 15:14) -- are leading us to our destruction (Isa. 3:12).
So does that mean you agree 100% with the first verse of TWHOFTF?

A Freeman

Superstar
Psalm 111:10 The fear of the "I AM" [is] the beginning of Wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do [His Commandments]: His praise endureth for ever.

Proverbs 15:29-33
15:29 The "I AM" [is] far from the wicked: but He heareth the prayer of the righteous.
15:30 The Light of the eyes rejoiceth the heart: [and] a good report maketh the bones fat.
15:31 The ear that heareth the reproof of life abideth among the wise.
15:32 He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding.
15:33 The fear of the "I AM" [is] the instruction of Wisdom; and before honour [comes] humility.

Those who fear Father (the "I AM", the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob/Israel) and The Last Day, when we are all due to be judged, will find the humility they need to accept instruction. Those who don't, won't.

Peace on all of you as you read, study and most importantly digest The Way home or face The Fire, by JAH (Ps. 68:4; Mal. 4).

Peace be upon you.

Yeah I thought like the New Testament the Quran would have taken decades to write. It is much larger than a 100 odd page pdf file.
I would love to know what AJH got that "revelation" of his from.

I am very cautious with links these days* but I found this one The church of the sub-genius - archives which probably is very close.

---
* off topic horror story here:
Several years ago my elderly father who was staying with us at the time. He bought a new computer and opened a website on his new computer before he had activated his anti-virus software!!!! It was immediately flooded with viruses of course. My son thought he had removed them all.
The next day when my husband and I came back from shopping we found my Dad on the phone. He had called back the NUMBER that said would fix the problems and had been on with them for hours.
He was about to give them full remote access of his computer to "fix it". My husband immediately cut off the internet connection.

Incredibly my father was APOLOGETIC about not letting them access his bank account either and him being rude not to trust them!
My husband had to delete the programming from that computer completely and reinstall everything. What a nightmare it was!!
As for the site:

It's a good, valid resource, there are different 'mirrors' of the site which sometimes differ on the availability of a book but they've got a massive library of books.
But yeah, I'm cautious with random links myself. Though the internet is a lot safer when it comes to viruses than it was 15 years ago lol.

JoChris

Superstar

Anyone who still believes the LIE that they are "only human after all" cannot see the crystal clear Biblical Message: OBEY GOD ONLY, that is repeated throughout the Old Covenant, New Covenant, Koran/Quran and also throughout The KEY, will see everything upside down and backwards, i.e. believe that evil is good and that good is evil (Isa. 5:20-21), as humans always do. The flesh is flesh (human) and the spirit is spirit: our true spiritual nature as spirit-Beings/Souls, with each of us temporarily incarnated inside of the human body we see in the mirror, exactly as Christ teaches.

@A Freeman, exactly WHAT is all lies?
Here is a direct quote from the introduction:

This Book is fact, NOT fiction; it is the truth about life in this galaxy and here on Earth. It is the truth that you have, or should have, all been waiting thousands of years to hear, i.e. what life on Earth is REALLY all about.
If you believe this book is the truth, then please explain what is quoted for us.
Don't you want us to be enlightened as well?

----
Next verse:
1:2 The Morning Star (Venus) is inhabited by immortal “Beings of Light” (Spirit/Energy), whose civilization,

Beings of light [Learn religions] is a very general term and is used in different religions.
So is spiritual energy [everything you need to know].

based on “pure” love,
Pure love is also a general term. There are no search results for "pure love" in the KJV or the Quran.

Under a Google search "pure love meaning" there are a lot of results for Eastern religions/ New Age self-help sounding websites though.

is zillions of years old.
noun, plural zil·lions, (as after a numeral) zil·lion.
an extremely large, indeterminate number. https://www.dictionary.com/browse/zillion

That was a very non-committal answer. DIdn't the Father give a figure to AJH?

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
What’s this?

IMG_3364.jpeg

It looks like a duck.
It sounds like a duck!

I will go out on a limb and say that it is in fact a duck.

On an apparently unrelated topic…

“Cult” is a term, considered pejorative by some, for a relatively small group which is typically led by a charismatic and self-appointed leader, who excessively controls its members, requiring unwavering devotion to a set of beliefs and practices which are considered deviant (outside the norms of society).

It looks like a cult.
It sounds like a cult….

Last edited:
@JoChris -

I find it interesting how the Mormon apologetic approach is alarmingly similar (though with a different ultimate message) to that promoted by @A Freeman

Extremely similar. Mormons also can confess all the key notes of the gospel, without telling you that they have all kinds of accessory views from a different book Iike in Freeman’s case.

I pointed out in the other thread and Freeman tried to bury it under walls of copy and paste text that the god from has book, who is a man who lives on Venus, saw Earth as a fully formed planet but without life, and sent luciferic spirits from Venus to Earth, and that was how life arose. In contrast the Bible states that God formed the Earth with all its creatures and it was good. It didn’t say that all beings here are luciferic either, only that the serpent was the most subtle or crafty creature. Before the fall Adam and Eve even could see God (the preincarnate Logos) walking in the garden.

Another anti-biblical lie of TWHOFTF is that Jesus was the angel michael. The bible says that Jesus was not an angel (Hebrews 1) and that He was The word of God, which WAS God. John 1.

Paul says this verse is about Jesus Christ-
“In the beginning, Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth,
and the heavens are the work of your hands.
11 They will perish, but you remain;
they will all wear out like a garment.
12 You will roll them up like a robe;
like a garment they will be changed.
But you remain the same.

So not an angel or a created being. Jesus was with The Father before anything was created (John 17)

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Cutting through the myriad of lies that are being told here by hypocrites about Who Prince Michael really is...

Who Is The Great Prince Michael, God’s Anointed One (The Messiah/Christ)?
27 November 2022

John 1:1 does NOT uses the word "Christ" nor "Jesus" nor does it ever state that Christ or Jesus is/was God. Only someone who ignores Christ telling us hundreds of times that He is NOT God and that His Father IS His God (and thus greater than Christ) could delude themselves into believing that John 1:1 is some sort of declaration that Jesus (the human son of Mary) was God.

God's Word is His Message of Truth, regardless of what form He sends it. It can be sent as a thought/vision, or in written form (e.g. the Bible) or in the flesh (as Jesus, the Son of Mary).

Perhaps we should take God's Word that He could NEVER be a man (human) nor the son of man (Num. 23:19), instead of believing someone who habitually lies and falsely accuses others of doing what he is actually doing.

Cutting through the myriad of lies that are being told here by hypocrites about Who Prince Michael really is...

Who Is The Great Prince Michael, God’s Anointed One (The Messiah/Christ)?
27 November 2022

John 1:1 does NOT uses the word "Christ" nor "Jesus" nor does it ever state that Christ or Jesus is/was God. Only someone who ignores Christ telling us hundreds of times that He is NOT God and that His Father IS His God (and thus greater than Christ) could delude themselves into believing that John 1:1 is some sort of declaration that Jesus (the human son of Mary) was God.

God's Word is His Message of Truth, regardless of what form He sends it. It can be sent as a thought/vision, or in written form (e.g. the Bible) or in the flesh (as Jesus, the Son of Mary).

Perhaps we should take God's Word that He could NEVER be a man (human) nor the son of man (Num. 23:19), instead of believing someone who habitually lies and falsely accuses others of doing what he is actually doing.
John 1:1 doesn't say that Jesus is the word. It says that the Word is God. John 1:14 says that Jesus is the Word..
"And the Word (God, John 1:1) became flesh and dwelt among us. And we beheld his glory, glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth."
Very crafty and subtle method of lying you employ there.

A Freeman

Superstar
Further, here is what The Way home or face The Fire by JAH actually says about The One True GOD and Father of our Lord Christ, the Saviour (1 Pet. 5:13):-

1:1 Thousands of Earth years ago, far away, in THIS galaxy, on the Morning Star (Rev. 2:28), the Lord Guardian Of Divinity, King (Malachi 1:14), Ruler and Guardian of the Universe (Sura 23:86), put down a revolution led by Lucifer (Iblis)(Rev. 12:7-9).

So God is The Ruler and Guardian of the UNIVERSE which, of course, means that He is Ruler over both Earth and Venus, since both planets are part of the UNIVERSE.

So much for the lies and false accusations. It likely won't keep those who take pleasure in telling lies from repeating them again, or shame them into repentance for their wrong-doing, but it does expose them for who and what they really are.

And here is what Christ said about Venus, aka "The Morning Star":-

Revelation 2:26-28
2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
2:28 And I will give him the Morning Star.

It's sad that when someone is drunk from the "wine of fornication" (and thus mad/insane) that they apparently are unable to count to 3, or to comprehend that 1 does NOT equal 3, nor does 2 equal 3, etc. And sadder yet, someone who is so drunk they cannot even count to three feels they are in a position to judge others, instead of sobering up and removing the log from their own eye, which prevents them from overcoming their own arrogance/ignorance.

Again it is illogical to call Jesus the only begotten of the Father if he is simply an angel, of which there are many. And again, Hebrews 1 explicitly states that Jesus was not an angel, he was the exact representation of God's being, and about the Son it is said.
“Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever;
a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.
9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness;
therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions
by anointing you with the oil of joy.”
Then he says all the angels are just ministering spirits to help those who will attain salvation, nothing like what Jesus is. There is a whole chapter of paul refuting the false teaching of Anthony.
It's sad that when someone is drunk from the "wine of fornication" (and thus mad/insane) that they apparently are unable to count to 3, or to comprehend that 1 does NOT equal 3, nor does 2 equal 3, etc. And sadder yet, someone who is so drunk they cannot even count to three feels they are in a position to judge others, instead of sobering up and removing the log from their own eye, which prevents them from overcoming their own arrogance/ignorance
I suppose you are saying that about St John? He was the one that wrote "The Word was God...and the Word became flesh". That seems to have upset you, I don't blame you it contradicts Anthony's teaching.