Comparison of JAHtruth's "The way home or face the Fire" to the bible

A Freeman

Superstar
Anyone who is claiming that it would be impossible for an angel to create obviously hasn't read Hebrews 1, or doesn't understand it, despite citing it.

Here is what it actually says in the first six verses, where we are told that God MADE (CREATED) Christ FIRST, before making the worlds by Christ, teaching Christ, God's Firstborn/Firstbegotten/First-Created Son how to do it.

Hebrews 1:1-6 (KJV)
1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;
1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:
1:4 Being MADE so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
1:5 For unto which of the angels said He at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I BEGOTTEN thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
1:6 And again, when He bringeth in the FIRSTBEGOTTEN into the world, he saith, And let all the angels OF God worship him.

Please note well:
A) Christ is the FIRSTBEGOTTEN Son of God that God MADE;
B) The terms "begotten" and "made" all mean "CREATE"
C) The terms "begotten" and "made" DO NOT mean, nor ever could mean "UNCREATED";
D) The term "firstbegotten", like "firstborn" means the FIRST Son of God that God MADE/CREATED;
E) verse 6 literally says let all the angels OF God worship him (Christ)

Definition of the word "OF": Derived or coming FROM; originating at or FROM; Caused by; resulting FROM.

Here is what Christ said about the above process, through the mouth of Jesus:-

John 5:19-20
5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do NOTHING of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever He doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
5:20 For the Father loveth the Son, and showeth him all things that Himself doeth: and He will show him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

It's a very clear statement. Christ has been in existence since Father (God) created Him, which was BEFORE THE WORLD WAS (John 17:5; Heb. 1:1-4)
I love how Freeman has independently come up with the doctrine of the Eternally Begotten Son, the Son begotten in eternity, as if that makes any sense for an angel to be created without any world to exist in. Freeman is slowly assigning more divine characteristics to Christ by being proven wrong over and over again.
All the angels of God worship Christ. One day he'll come up with an explanation why the angels worship Michael, for now he's just acting like he never read that

before making the worlds by Christ, teaching Christ, God's Firstborn/Firstbegotten/First-Created Son how to do it.
Not in the Bible. Angels don't have the power to create the world's, only God does.
"In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth"
"The Son...by whom God made the worlds"

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was God. God created everything through his Word, not an angel.
"And God said let there be light, and it was"

The Sojourner

Established
Not in the Bible. Angels don't have the power to create the world's, only God does.
"In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth"
"The Son...by whom God made the worlds"

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was God. God created everything through his Word, not an angel.
"And God said let there be light, and it was"
Not on their own, but as Christ said, with God (his Father) all things are possible.
Christ said that he can do nothing by himself.
He gives all the glory to God, Who is his and our Creator.

Not on their own, but as Christ said, with God (his Father) all things are possible.
Christ said that he can do nothing by himself.
He gives all the glory to God, Who is his and our Creator.
It's not possible that an angel created the world's because it says in the Bible God created them. He created them through his Word(genesis 1), which was God(john 1), not through an angel(hebrews 1).
His Word became flesh and dwelt among us in Jesus. (John 1 14)

"Who, though he was in the form of God, did not regard equality with God something to be grasped. Rather, he emptied himself, taking the form of a slave, coming in human likeness; and found human in appearance, he humbled himself, becoming obedient to death, even death on a cross. Because of this, God greatly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bend, of those in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father"

A Freeman

Superstar
ANTICHRIST

The definition of the word "OF": Derived or coming FROM; originating at or FROM; Caused by; resulting FROM.

The definition of the word "FATHER": a male parent; a male parent who has begotten a child.

The definition of the word "SON": One's male child; a male descendant (and the male offspring of the Father).

The title "Christos" (Greek) = "Messiah" (Hebrew) = "Christ" in English = "Anointed One", i.e. The One Whom God Anointed.

The title "Iēsous" (Greek) = "Jesus" (English) = "Saviour" or, more specifically, "The 'I AM' Saves"

The title "Iēsous" (Greek) = "Jesus" (English) was also the name given to the human son born of the virgin Mary, descended from the kingly line of David (Matt. 1:1-17; 21:41-46).

1 John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

1 John 2:22-23
2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

1 John 4:1-2
4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are OF God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is OF God:
4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not OF God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Anyone denying that Jesus (The Saviour) is the LITERAL Christ is a LIAR and is ANTICHRIST, according to God's Word.

Anyone denying that Christ is the LITERAL Son OF God is a LIAR and is ANTICHRIST, according to God's Word.

Anyone denying that Father (God) is the LITERAL Father of Christ is a LIAR and is ANTICHRIST, according to God's Word.

Anyone denying that Jesus Christ (Christ, the Saviour) LITERALLY is come in the flesh is a LIAR and is ANTICHRIST, according to God's Word.

Anyone denying that Jesus Christ (Christ, the Saviour) LITERALLY is OF God is a LIAR and is ANTICHRIST, according to God's Word.

Therefore, according to God's Word, ALL "Jews", "Christians", "Muslims" and the adherents of every other organized religion on Earth are LIARS and are ANTICHRISTS (1 John 2:18).

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Last edited:

The Sojourner

Established
It's not possible that an angel created the world's because it says in the Bible God created them. He created them through his Word(genesis 1), which was God(john 1), not through an angel(hebrews 1).
His Word became flesh and dwelt among us in Jesus. (John 1 14)

"Who, though he was in the form of God, did not regard equality with God something to be grasped. Rather, he emptied himself, taking the form of a slave, coming in human likeness; and found human in appearance, he humbled himself, becoming obedient to death, even death on a cross. Because of this, God greatly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bend, of those in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father"
Yes, it IS God Who created them.
Just as it was God, Who raised up people from the dead, through Christ Jesus.
And just as it was also God, Who raised up Jesus, after the crucifixion.
It is also God, Who created all of us, and Who forms our earthly bodies in the wombs, that He also likewise created.
Without God nothing is possible. But with God all things are possible, as Christ said. To say that it is not possible, is to deny the Words of Christ.

If we build a house, with the materials, skill, the ability and the wisdom that God has provided us with, did we create the house by ourselves, or was it really God, that allowed its creation (its building) through us, and provided everything that was needed for its construction? Without Him, it would not be possible at all to create the new home. So, all thanks and glory should go to Him, like in Christ's Example. He always gives God all the glory for everything.

The Sojourner

Established
Some questions were asked previously, that no Christian wants to touch, because within Churchianity, there is no answer for it. But TWHOFTF answers these questions plainly and in a way that makes perfect sense. It testifies that God is Merciful, Just, Perfect and Good and that He never treats anyone unfairly, because He is Good.

People don't want to touch those questions in church circles because it makes everyone very uncomfortable, when they realise that there is no answer within church teachings and that trying to answer them from a church belief perspective leads to several contradictions.

Thankfully, those questions have now been answered by Christ, in TWHOFTF.
Those are only some of the questions that are answered in the Book, it answers a lot more and makes complete sense of it all. It explains the mystery of God and life on Earth, just as Christ prophesied that He would tell His disciples plainly about The Father. It is the Truth that we all have, or should have, been waiting for thousands of years to learn.

It's a shame, that many people choose to try to attack the Truth, rather than being happy to find it. But it has now been published for all the world to be able to finally learn it. To learn the Truth requires us to be humble, because no arrogant person can learn anything. God resists the proud, and gives Grace only unto the humble. It is therefore crucial to do what the Bible teaches, and learn humility.

I would rather face the fire than to have to watch Close Encounters of the Third Kind and Star Wars movies. In fact I would rather face the fire than to have to listen to anymore lectures from JAH. Plus it seems that Rastafarians might not be too happy with some crackpot using their word too. Also I am curious if JAH has ever done any honest work or had an honest job. Unless telling people they are going to Hell is now considered a legitimate occupation.

The Sojourner

Established
John
4:34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the Will of Him that sent me, and to finish His work.

5:17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

6:28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?
6:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe him whom He hath sent.

7:7 The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.

9:4 I must work the works of Him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
9:5 As long as I am in the world, I am the Light of the world.

Last edited:
Yes, it IS God Who created them.
Just as it was God, Who raised up people from the dead, through Christ Jesus.
And just as it was also God, Who raised up Jesus, after the crucifixion.
It is also God, Who created all of us, and Who forms our earthly bodies in the wombs, that He also likewise created.
Without God nothing is possible. But with God all things are possible, as Christ said. To say that it is not possible, is to deny the Words of Christ.

If we build a house, with the materials, skill, the ability and the wisdom that God has provided us with, did we create the house by ourselves, or was it really God, that allowed its creation (its building) through us, and provided everything that was needed for its construction? Without Him, it would not be possible at all to create the new home. So, all thanks and glory should go to Him, like in Christ's Example. He always gives God all the glory for everything.
God created the worlds with his Word, the Word which was God, and became flesh in Christ. It really is that simple.
Some questions were asked previously, that no Christian wants to touch, because within Churchianity, there is no answer for it. But TWHOFTF answers these questions plainly and in a way that makes perfect sense. It testifies that God is Merciful, Just, Perfect and Good and that He never treats anyone unfairly, because He is Good.

People don't want to touch those questions in church circles because it makes everyone very uncomfortable, when they realise that there is no answer within church teachings and that trying to answer them from a church belief perspective leads to several contradictions.

Thankfully, those questions have now been answered by Christ, in TWHOFTF.
Those are only some of the questions that are answered in the Book, it answers a lot more and makes complete sense of it all. It explains the mystery of God and life on Earth, just as Christ prophesied that He would tell His disciples plainly about The Father. It is the Truth that we all have, or should have, been waiting for thousands of years to learn.

It's a shame, that many people choose to try to attack the Truth, rather than being happy to find it. But it has now been published for all the world to be able to finally learn it. To learn the Truth requires us to be humble, because no arrogant person can learn anything. God resists the proud, and gives Grace only unto the humble. It is therefore crucial to do what the Bible teaches, and learn humility.
What questions are those?

JoChris

Superstar
I love how Freeman has independently come up with the doctrine of the Eternally Begotten Son, the Son begotten in eternity, as if that makes any sense for an angel to be created without any world to exist in. Freeman is slowly assigning more divine characteristics to Christ by being proven wrong over and over again.
All the angels of God worship Christ. One day he'll come up with an explanation why the angels worship Michael, for now he's just acting like he never read that
I love how the Chief apologist* talks about ANYTHING in his following entry/ entries but the verse/s I show in red.
Does he actually believe in AJH's words or not?
A Freeman and Co are currently only attacking the two different religions that the JAHtruth religion pretended to assimilate.
Will they at least try to defend "the way home or catch the fire" verses they think outsiders might agree with already?

The Sojourner

Established
God created the worlds with his Word, the Word which was God, and became flesh in Christ. It really is that simple.

Questions that they can't provide any answers for, but that are answered plainly and clearly in TWHOFTF:

2:15 At any given moment in time, a soul would need to be (and is) exactly where it has earned the
right to be, by all its previous actions and thoughts, in eternal-time, and for the circumstances to
change, to coincide with what was deserved. This would teach and encourage the good, and punish
the evil, so that those who opened their spiritual-eyes and sought to, would be able to make sense of
their lives: past; present and future. This would then encourage child-like (not childish) faith and
trust, in God and doing His Will, leading to even more dependence and closeness to Him, and yet
more faith, until they came to KNOW and love Him.

3:97 Each time that a human-animal-body, that you have been using, dies, you are unlocked from it
and taken onto the Astral Plain (Paradise) (which is here, but in another dimension, that cannot be
seen with human-eyes), where you are asked, what you have learned, and you have your now past
human-lifetime, that you have just lived, shown to you, and you are told (paradise - “para dice” – in
order to be told) what you have done right, and what you have done wrong. That life is then
summarized, and the evil; that you have learned in that lifetime; is erased from your memory, along
with which human you were, but the good you have learned is retained. You are then sent back,
onto this material plain, and locked-inside another body, to learn some more. The kind of body and
surroundings will vary, depending on whether you are to be punished and taught humility, or
whether you are to be rewarded.

JoChris

Superstar

There were several distraction tactic entries a few pages back RE no church is perfect, therefore JAHtruth is (allegedly) true. I ignored them because it was the standard defence-via-distraction response.

JoChris

Superstar
Questions that they can't provide any answers for, but that are answered plainly and clearly in TWHOFTF:

2:15 At any given moment in time, a soul would need to be (and is) exactly where it has earned the
right to be, by all its previous actions and thoughts, in eternal-time, and for the circumstances to
change, to coincide with what was deserved. This would teach and encourage the good, and punish
the evil, so that those who opened their spiritual-eyes and sought to, would be able to make sense of
their lives: past; present and future. This would then encourage child-like (not childish) faith and
trust, in God and doing His Will, leading to even more dependence and closeness to Him, and yet
more faith, until they came to KNOW and love Him.
I am getting there. Your refusal to respond to recent verses showing AJH's gnosticism has been noted.

The Sojourner

Established
There were several distraction tactic entries a few pages back RE no church is perfect, therefore JAHtruth is (allegedly) true. I ignored them because it was the standard defence-via-distraction response.
They were genuine questions and not an attempt at distraction.
Those kinds of questions are never answered in church because they don't have the answers.
You didn't have any answers for them, so you move to calling it a distraction tactic.
But now, thanks to TWHOFTF, those answers have been provided for you and you should therefore be thankful.
I know I was! It confirmed what I had already wondered, before reading the Book.

Last edited:

The Sojourner

Established
I am getting there. Your refusal to respond to recent verses showing AJH's gnosticism has been noted.
There was no refusal to respond, it's just that no need was felt to respond to it.
Instead, there is a page on JAHTruth.net that talks about the Gnostics:

JoChris

Superstar
The next verse really one of AJH's core doctrines. It is the one I tried to get @A Freeman to address in a separate thread. He knows whether or not that was avoidance or merely personal oversight (after all it happens to everyone).

2:5 Complete faith can only come from KNOWING God personally, which can only be achieved by learning to COMMUNICATE directly with Him, and by doing His Will (Hosea 6:6). God has NEVER wanted people to believe in Him, He has ALWAYS wanted you to get to KNOW Him (Jeremiah 9:24)(John 17:3).

---
Christian perspective of knowing God Got questions: what is the key to truly knowing God?

...The key to truly knowing God is found in what God has revealed about Himself in the Bible.....

....In turning from sin, we must turn to Jesus Christ, the only Savior from sin. In Jesus alone is salvation (Acts 4:12). We receive Jesus by faith....

Jesus revealed to us who God is, so in knowing God we must look to Jesus...

In the Bible we have God’s revelation of His character, His promises, and His will....

Truly knowing God also comes through our commitment to obey what we read in the Scriptures....

NOTE: not a single word suggesting Christians have to have direct communication with God in their thoughts to prove we have faith in Jesus.

The Sojourner

Established
The next verse really one of AJH's core doctrines. It is the one I tried to get @A Freeman to address in a separate thread. He knows whether or not that was avoidance or merely personal oversight (after all it happens to everyone).

2:5 Complete faith can only come from KNOWING God personally, which can only be achieved by learning to COMMUNICATE directly with Him, and by doing His Will (Hosea 6:6). God has NEVER wanted people to believe in Him, He has ALWAYS wanted you to get to KNOW Him (Jeremiah 9:24)(John 17:3).

---
Christian perspective of knowing God Got questions: what is the key to truly knowing God?

...The key to truly knowing God is found in what God has revealed about Himself in the Bible.....

....In turning from sin, we must turn to Jesus Christ, the only Savior from sin. In Jesus alone is salvation (Acts 4:12). We receive Jesus by faith....

Jesus revealed to us who God is, so in knowing God we must look to Jesus...

In the Bible we have God’s revelation of His character, His promises, and His will....

Truly knowing God also comes through our commitment to obey what we read in the Scriptures....

NOTE: not a single word suggesting Christians have to have direct communication with God in their thoughts to prove we have faith in Jesus.
Hosea 6:6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the Knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

Jeremiah 9:24 But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth Me, that I [am] the "I AM" which exercise lovingkindness, Judgment, and Righteousness, in the earth: for in these [things] I delight, saith the "I AM".

John 17:3 And THIS is Life Eternal, that they might KNOW Thee the ONLY True God, and Christ the Saviour, whom Thou hast sent.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
They were genuine questions and not an attempt at distraction.
Those kinds of questions are never answered in church because they don't have the answers.
You didn't have any answers for them, so you move to calling them it a distraction tactic.
But now, thanks to TWHOFTF, those answers have been provided for you and you should therefore be thankful.
I know I was! It confirmed what I had already wondered, before reading the Book.
They are in later chapters. You know that already. You don't seem to realise that some of us know that as well.

If you asked those questions to your church when you were growing up, your answers should have been answered then. Sadly it does seem that many children/ teenagers' questions were ignored or given over-simplified answers.

There are plenty of Christian websites you can ask those questions if you can't wait 'til I get to those chapters.