Comparison of JAHtruth's "The way home or face the Fire" to the bible

The next verse really one of AJH's core doctrines. It is the one I tried to get @A Freeman to address in a separate thread. He knows whether or not that was avoidance or merely personal oversight (after all it happens to everyone).

2:5 Complete faith can only come from KNOWING God personally, which can only be achieved by learning to COMMUNICATE directly with Him, and by doing His Will (Hosea 6:6). God has NEVER wanted people to believe in Him, He has ALWAYS wanted you to get to KNOW Him (Jeremiah 9:24)(John 17:3).

---
Christian perspective of knowing God Got questions: what is the key to truly knowing God?

...The key to truly knowing God is found in what God has revealed about Himself in the Bible.....

....In turning from sin, we must turn to Jesus Christ, the only Savior from sin. In Jesus alone is salvation (Acts 4:12). We receive Jesus by faith....

Jesus revealed to us who God is, so in knowing God we must look to Jesus...

In the Bible we have God’s revelation of His character, His promises, and His will....

Truly knowing God also comes through our commitment to obey what we read in the Scriptures....

NOTE: not a single word suggesting Christians have to have direct communication with God in their thoughts to prove we have faith in Jesus.
AJH apologists love criticizing religions and people who follow the Bible or Quran but when it comes to defending their actual religion, they vanish. They love to attack and tear down from a high and mighty horse, but when it’s revealed their god lives on Venus and talks to a counsel there to makes decisions, lots of posts about other topics all of a sudden.

JoChris

Superstar
Jeremiah 9:24 But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth Me, that I [am] the "I AM" which exercise lovingkindness, Judgment, and Righteousness, in the earth: for in these [things] I delight, saith the "I AM".

John 17:3 And THIS is Life Eternal, that they might KNOW Thee the ONLY True God, and Christ the Saviour, whom Thou hast sent.
How do those verses address the following sentence?
2:5 Complete faith can only come from KNOWING God personally, which can only be achieved by learning to COMMUNICATE directly with Him, and by doing His Will (Hosea 6:6). God has NEVER wanted people to believe in Him, He has ALWAYS wanted you to get to KNOW Him (Jeremiah 9:24)(John 17:3).

JoChris

Superstar
AJH apologists love criticizing religions and people who follow the Bible or Quran but when it comes to defending their actual religion, they vanish. They love to attack and tear down from a high and mighty horse, but when it’s revealed their god lives on Venus and talks to a counsel there to makes decisions, lots of posts about other topics all of a sudden.
Exactly. I also suspect they know we are the group who are onto them now.
The ability to manage word-gaming is an essential skill for dealing with AJH followers.
BTW I really thank you for helping me in this thread. You must be stubborn like me. :)

Exactly. I also suspect they know we are the group who are onto them now.
The ability to manage word-gaming is an essential skill for dealing with AJH followers.
BTW I really thank you for helping me in this thread. You must be stubborn like me. :)
Happy to, this thread was a great idea. I didn’t even realize that when freeman said Christ he meant a guy from England until recently, and when he says god he means a person from Venus or when he says heaven he means a spaceship Mr.god lives on until much more recently. This has been eye opening.
2:4 There would be no point, in learning to be good enough to go to heaven, if it was not where you came from originally, and your REAL home, would there???

Where is it said in the bible that we originally came from Heaven, that it is people's real home?
jahtruthers have a lot to answer to in your posts and they’re not even trying. They prefer talking about the hadiths or the meaning of “OF” than their own religion which contradicts the bible on almost every line.

JoChris

Superstar

Once put in context, the bible verses are completely irrelevant to a mystical communication with God:

1. Hosea chapter 6 is all about the prophet Hosea's message of repentance to the Israelites, not direct communication with God!
Knowledge of God according to the bible is different to gnosis!

Hosea 6:6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

2. In context, the focus is on the character of God (not gnosis):

Jeremiah 9:23 Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:
24 But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.

3. John Chapter 17 is the direct prayer of Jesus to God in the Garden of Gethsemane. Nowhere does it show words of God the Father to Jesus the son.

17:1 These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:
2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.
3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

JoChris

Superstar
I would ask, how do they not? To get to know Father, we have to learn to communicate with Him, so we can really get to know Him.
I answered that for you in my response above, because I was anticipating that AJH followers would not try to do so.

A Freeman

Superstar
Organized religions do NOT follow the Bible or the Koran (Quran); they follow their made-up traditions, doctrines, superstitions, rites and rituals instead, making the Law/Commandments of God of NO effect (Matt.15:1-14).

People who do not keep The Law/Commandments can NEVER get to know God nor His Christ (1 John 2:3-4).

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of My Knowledge: because thou hast rejected My Knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to Me: seeing thou hast FORGOTTEN The Law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 REMEMBER ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you EliJAH the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

JoChris

Superstar
Organized religions do NOT follow the Bible or the Koran (Quran); they follow their made-up traditions, doctrines, superstitions, rites and rituals instead, making the Law/Commandments of God of NO effect (Matt.15:1-14).

People who do not keep The Law/Commandments can NEVER get to know God nor His Christ (1 John 2:3-4).

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of My Knowledge: because thou hast rejected My Knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to Me: seeing thou hast FORGOTTEN The Law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 REMEMBER ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you EliJAH the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
How does your response answer

A Freeman

Superstar
Why would anyone want to spend ANY time listening to (or conversing with) Satan?

Every single moment that we choose not to spend with Father, listening to Him and learning from Him, is more time spent with Satan.

1 Thessalonians 5:17 PRAY WITHOUT CEASING.

JoChris

Superstar
Happy to, this thread was a great idea. I didn’t even realize that when freeman said Christ he meant a guy from England until recently, and when he says god he means a person from Venus or when he says heaven he means a spaceship Mr.god lives on until much more recently. This has been eye opening.

jahtruthers have a lot to answer to in your posts and they’re not even trying. They prefer talking about the hadiths or the meaning of “OF” than their own religion which contradicts the bible on almost every line.
What is becoming more and more obvious is the complete inability to read the bible verse and address what it says rationally all by themselves.
A few months back in my other long thread I looked into another man from a few centuries ago who claimed to receive illumination and insight into what the bible reeaaallly means...

Swedenborg was a genius who went crazy (in a spiritual sense) finding secret meanings in literally every single verse until nothing meant what it actually says.
He had secret conversations with angels and demons that explained the true meanings too - but at least he didn't pretend he was hearing from God.

JoChris

Superstar
Why would anyone want to spend ANY time listening to (or conversing with) Satan?

Every single moment that we choose not to spend with Father, listening to Him and learning from Him, is more time spent with Satan.

WHO DO YOU SAY IS FATHER? The voice coming in your mind who says they are your Father?

JoChris

Superstar
If you want to get to know someone, how do you do it?
If they are a person, they are actually speaking/ typing with me.
They are not sending me telepathic messages! They are not sending me SECRET signals that only I - and no-one else could hear/ see/ read!

JoChris

Superstar
What is becoming more and more obvious is the complete inability to read the bible verse and address what it says rationally all by themselves.
A few months back in my other long thread I looked into another man from a few centuries ago who claimed to receive illumination and insight into what the bible reeaaallly means...

Swedenborg was a genius who went crazy (in a spiritual sense) finding secret meanings in literally every single verse until nothing meant what it actually says.
He had secret conversations with angels and demons that explained the true meanings too - but at least he didn't pretend he was hearing from God.
Swedenborg also linked spirits with Venus.
From a pro-occult website The other worlds of Emanuel Swedenborg - Theosophical society (starts approx half-way down)

Visions of Planetary Beings

It would prove otherwise in Swedenborg’s theological period, which started around 1745, when he began to experience visions of unseen realms, including heaven, hell, and the spirit world. At this point, Swedenborg does attempt to provide empirical evidence for the existence of other worlds and other beings—the evidence being his own experience. He begins his short work Other Planets by describing his experiences with spirits from the planets known in his time: Mercury, Jupiter, Mars, Saturn, Venus, and the moon (in that order). He then proceeds to beings from planets outside the solar system, of which he enumerates five. He does not seem to know of any further planets in our solar system, in keeping with the knowledge of his day: Uranus would not be discovered until 1781, nine years after his death.

These experiences differ radically from later encounters with extraterrestrial creatures, real or imagined, in one chief respect: Swedenborg is not dealing with these beings as they lived in physical form, but rather with their spirits. Nonetheless, he makes it clear that these spirits originally had physical bodies on their respective planets, just as inhabitants of earth have.....

The Sojourner

Established
They way we get to know Father, and how He communicates with us, is by talking to Him (mentally) and then listening for His response.

For example: Lets say we have a problem as we go about our day and don't know what to do to solve it?
We then ask Father for His help and to please show us what to do and listen for His Response in our mind.
Then, when you suddenly get the answer, "out of the blue" of exactly what it is that you have to do to be able to solve it, then that was from Father.

It's all explained in more detail later in the Book and better than I may be able to explain it, but hope this helps.

JoChris

Superstar
They way we get to know Father, and how He communicates with us, is by talking to Him (mentally) and then listening for His response.

For example: Lets say we have a problem as we go about our day and don't know what to do to solve it?
We then ask Father for His help and to please show us what to do and listen for His Response in our mind.
Then, when you suddenly get the answer, "out of the blue" of exactly what it is that you have to do to be able to solve it, then that was from Father.

It's all explained in more detail later in the Book and better than I may be able to explain it, but hope it helps.
THANK YOU for your honesty! That is why I gave you the LIKE.

That practice is incredibly dangerous however. That belief has been responsible for many different religions and cults and terrible decisions for so many reasons over time.

I know @A Freeman will say that questioning is unbelief though, and that is very sad.

If God is Truth, God will not be afraid to be questioned. The truth is the truth. The truth is never wrong. The truth will not fall apart after close examination. True faith grows after truth has been proven to be true.

Not biblical, Satan isn’t a voice that lives in everyone’s mind thereby having omniscience.
What a truly pitiful attempt to defend your religion. All you can do is attack others.

JoChris

Superstar
2:6 Planet Earth was chosen for the prison, because it was far enough away; being on the far side of the galaxy; had no “intelligent” life-forms, but was capable of supporting crude animal life-forms, and, in its own way, was a beautiful planet (Rev. 12:9, 12)(Sura 17:8 & 83:7).

From the previous 2:5 verse, I assume that Anthony John Hill received that message to his mind from (according to him) Father.
That of course is a doctrinal statement. It sounds like a blend of Gnosticism and Star wars.

Full chapter Revelation chapter 12. Note which verses he omitted.

12: 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Nothing needs to be said, other than Christians know full well why AJH left that out!

----
Surah 17:8 Perhaps your Lord will have mercy on you ˹if you repent˺, but if you return ˹to sin˺, We will return ˹to punishment˺. And We have made Hell a ˹permanent˺ confinement for the disbelievers.”

83:7 But no! The wicked are certainly bound for Sijjîn1 ˹in the depths of Hell˺

Muslims - that sounds like the end of time Hell, not the beginning?

2:6 Planet Earth was chosen for the prison, because it was far enough away; being on the far side of the galaxy; had no “intelligent” life-forms, but was capable of supporting crude animal life-forms, and, in its own way, was a beautiful planet (Rev. 12:9, 12)(Sura 17:8 & 83:7).

From the previous 2:5 verse, I assume that Anthony John Hill received that message to his mind from (according to him) Father.
That of course is a doctrinal statement. It sounds like a blend of Gnosticism and Star wars.

Full chapter Revelation chapter 12.
I’m pretty sure AJH would say this whole thing came from a voice in his mind. And even though he says Satan lives in his mind, these messages were DEFINITELY coming from god*
*a person who lives on venus