Comparison of JAHtruth's "The way home or face the Fire" to the bible

A Freeman

Superstar

Christ and the Gnostics.

Adapted from "The Tenth Insight" by James Redfield

. . . I watched as one person came into the Earth dimension remembering all of His birth vision.
He knew He was here to bring a new awareness into the world, a new culture based on Love not on emotion. His message was this: The One God is a Holy Spirit, a Divine Energy, Whose existence could be felt and proven experientially. Coming into spiritual awareness means more than rituals and sacrifices and public prayer. It involves a repentance of a deeper kind; a repentance that is an inner psychological shift based on the suspension of the ego's ('Self's') addictions ('Self'-ish wants), and a transcendent "letting go", which would ensure the true fruits of the Spiritual Life.

As this message began to spread, I watched as one of the most influential of all empires, the Roman, embraced and then transformed Christ's Teaching into a new religion, spreading their inaccurate interpretation of His Message throughout much of Europe.

At this point I saw again the appeals of the Gnostics, urging the church to focus more fully on the inner, transformative experience, using Christ's life as an example (Imam) of what each of us should strive to achieve (John 14:6*). I saw the church lapse into the Fear, its leaders sensing a loss of control, building false-doctrine around the powerful hierarchy of the churchmen, who falsely made themselves out to be the mediators or dispensers of the spirit to the populace. Eventually all texts related to Gnosticism were deemed by the clergymen to be blasphemous and excluded from the Bible...

The Gnostics were early followers of "The Way" (Christ) who believed that followers of The One God should not merely revere Christ, but strive to emulate him, in every thought, word and deed. They sought to describe this emulation in philosophical terms, as a method of practice. As the early Roman church formulated its canons, the Gnostics were eventually considered willful heretics, opposed to turning their lives over to God as a matter of faith. To become a true believer, the early church leaders claimed, one had to forego understanding and analysis and be content to live life through divine revelation, adhering to God's Will moment by moment. The churchmen did this in order to sustain their control over the people. They wished to keep His True Teachings and overall plan from the public, so people would be deceived into thinking that they had to go to the churchmen to find God, rather than learning to look within and find the Divine within themselves as Christ's Message to the world had been.

Accusing the church hierarchy of tyranny, the Gnostics argued that their understandings and methods were intended to actually facilitate this act of "letting go to God's Will" that the church was requiring, rather than giving mere lip-service to the idea, as the churchmen were doing.

In the end the Gnostics lost, and were banished from all church functions and texts, their beliefs disappearing underground among the various secret sects and orders. Yet the dilemma was clear. As long as the church held out the vision of a transformative spiritual connection with the Divine, yet persecuted anyone who talked openly about the specifics of the experience - how one might actually attain such an awareness, what it felt like - then the "Kingdom Within" would remain merely an intellectualized concept within church doctrine, rather than reality within each person, and The Truth would be crushed anytime it surfaced. . .

* John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.

-------

Luke 17:20-21
17:20 And when he was demanded of the politicians (pharisees), when The Kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The Kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, The Kingdom of God is within you.

Thomas 1:6-8
1:6 But The Kingdom is within you and it is without you.
1:7 If you will know yourselves, then you will be known and you will know that you are the sons of the Living Father.
1:8 But if you do not know yourselves, then you are in poverty and you ARE poverty.

JoChris

Superstar
6 Core beliefs of Modern Gnosticism - spiritual growth guide

The Physical World Is Imperfect ....This world is filled with suffering. Earth and all of God’s creations are flawed.....

The Gnostic God – in Gnosticism and Modern Gnosticism, there is one ultimate God. He created the whole universe, not from nothing. But from Himself.

The divine spark within us - And we all possess His spark. .... Only those who are destined for liberation realize who they really are within. But this implies realizing that the physical world is just a facade ......

Gnosis Is Salvation .....all [should] seek Salvation or Gnosis. ......
Only through spiritual wisdom, will one be able to understand the clear path toward salvation. And God sent us numerous Messengers of Light.....

The Destiny Of Humankind – each person on earth has.....to find Gnosis before they die. Otherwise.....
they might be trapped in the realms of the Demiurge (equivalent to hell). Or, secondly, they might be forced to reborn [reincarnate]. ....
Last entry before examination of TWHOFTF restarts:

Here is an academic website that expands on those concepts mentioned above, but in the context of Christian history:

Gnosticism - Internet encyclopedia of Philosophy

See (i)reception and revelation [half way down page]:

.... the method employed by the Gnostics, which we may call the “revelatory” method, was founded upon the idea that they (the Gnostics) had received a supra-cosmic revelation, either in the form of a “call,” or a vision, or even, perhaps, through the exercise of philosophical dialectic.

This “revelation” was the knowledge (gnôsis) that humankind is alien to this realm, and possesses a “home on high” within the plêrôma, the “Fullness,” where all the rational desires of the human mind come to full and perfect fruition.

On this belief, all knowledge belonged to these Gnostics, and any interpretation of the biblical text would be for the purpose of explaining the true nature of things by elucidating the errors and distortions of the Demiurge.

JoChris

Superstar

Christ and the Gnostics.

Adapted from "The Tenth Insight" by James Redfield

. . . I watched as one person came into the Earth dimension remembering all of His birth vision.
He knew He was here to bring a new awareness into the world, a new culture based on Love not on emotion. His message was this: The One God is a Holy Spirit, a Divine Energy, Whose existence could be felt and proven experientially. Coming into spiritual awareness means more than rituals and sacrifices and public prayer. It involves a repentance of a deeper kind; a repentance that is an inner psychological shift based on the suspension of the ego's ('Self's') addictions ('Self'-ish wants), and a transcendent "letting go", which would ensure the true fruits of the Spiritual Life.

As this message began to spread, I watched as one of the most influential of all empires, the Roman, embraced and then transformed Christ's Teaching into a new religion, spreading their inaccurate interpretation of His Message throughout much of Europe.

At this point I saw again the appeals of the Gnostics, urging the church to focus more fully on the inner, transformative experience, using Christ's life as an example (Imam) of what each of us should strive to achieve (John 14:6*). I saw the church lapse into the Fear, its leaders sensing a loss of control, building false-doctrine around the powerful hierarchy of the churchmen, who falsely made themselves out to be the mediators or dispensers of the spirit to the populace. Eventually all texts related to Gnosticism were deemed by the clergymen to be blasphemous and excluded from the Bible...

The Gnostics were early followers of "The Way" (Christ) who believed that followers of The One God should not merely revere Christ, but strive to emulate him, in every thought, word and deed. They sought to describe this emulation in philosophical terms, as a method of practice. As the early Roman church formulated its canons, the Gnostics were eventually considered willful heretics, opposed to turning their lives over to God as a matter of faith. To become a true believer, the early church leaders claimed, one had to forego understanding and analysis and be content to live life through divine revelation, adhering to God's Will moment by moment. The churchmen did this in order to sustain their control over the people. They wished to keep His True Teachings and overall plan from the public, so people would be deceived into thinking that they had to go to the churchmen to find God, rather than learning to look within and find the Divine within themselves as Christ's Message to the world had been.

Accusing the church hierarchy of tyranny, the Gnostics argued that their understandings and methods were intended to actually facilitate this act of "letting go to God's Will" that the church was requiring, rather than giving mere lip-service to the idea, as the churchmen were doing.

In the end the Gnostics lost, and were banished from all church functions and texts, their beliefs disappearing underground among the various secret sects and orders. Yet the dilemma was clear. As long as the church held out the vision of a transformative spiritual connection with the Divine, yet persecuted anyone who talked openly about the specifics of the experience - how one might actually attain such an awareness, what it felt like - then the "Kingdom Within" would remain merely an intellectualized concept within church doctrine, rather than reality within each person, and The Truth would be crushed anytime it surfaced. . .

* John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.

-------

Luke 17:20-21
17:20 And when he was demanded of the politicians (pharisees), when The Kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The Kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, The Kingdom of God is within you.

Thomas 1:6-8
1:6 But The Kingdom is within you and it is without you.
1:7 If you will know yourselves, then you will be known and you will know that you are the sons of the Living Father.
1:8 But if you do not know yourselves, then you are in poverty and you ARE poverty.
So you acknowledge Anthony John Hill sees the Gnostics as the real Christians?

You are being most helpful indeed....

We live in a world where people lie, cheat and steal from each other on a regular basis (and call it business as usual), where women are raped, children are molested, people are intentionally poisoning one another and the soil, crops, air and water, etc. and where murder has been "legalized" in the form of war, just as theft has been "legalized" in the form of taxes.
Vs

What the Koran (Quran) vividly describes hundreds of times is hell-fire (The Fire), awaiting most of mankind on Judgement Day.
The stupidity is too much to take.

So in the current world we have all these tests, tribulations and tragedies. Yet in the same breath you are stating that there is a Day of Judgement, but that precedes people entering Hell.

So have we already been judged and we're trapped here forever?
Who's in Paradise, if we're in Hell? is Paradise another planet in this solar system? (like the Mormons think)

The Qur'an clearly delineates the Dunya from the Akhirah. The Qur'an is very firm on it's definitions of these matters, you'll never be able to construct even the slightest argument for your absurd claim.

Further, Christ called Lucifer/Satan/Iblis the temporary "prince of this world"
The Qur'an also refutes this Gnostic-Dualist kind of claim.

Indeed, Iblis’ assumption about them has come true,
so they follow him,
except a group of believers.
He does not have any authority over them,
but only to distinguish those who believe in the Hereafter (Akhirah)
from those who are in doubt about it.

And your Lord is a Keeper over all things.”
- Qur'an, Surah 34:21

And Satan will say after the judgment has been passed,
“Indeed, Allah has made you a true promise.
I too made you a promise, but I failed you.
I did not have any authority over you.

I only called you, and you responded to me.
So do not blame me; blame yourselves.

I cannot save you, nor can you save me.
Indeed, I denounce your previous association of me with Allah .
Surely the wrongdoers will suffer a painful punishment.”

- Qur'an, Surah 14:22

How many more ridiculous, baseless lies are you going to make?

REINCARNATION
Sura 2:28. How can ye reject the faith in God?- seeing that ye were without life, and He gave you life; then will He cause you to die, and will AGAIN bring you to life; and AGAIN to Him will ye return.
There is no "again" in the Arabic of the verse.

This is a more accurate translation:

How can you disbelieve in Allah?
Seeing that you were dead and He gave you life.
Then He will give you death,
then he will bring you to life
and then unto Him you will return

- Qur'an, Surah 2:28

And it is just referring to resurrection.

So much for the hadith-driven fantasy (LIE) about "72 virgins" in the Resurrection.

This is the kind of dumb deflecting polemic I would've expected to see here years ago. On this I'll just add that it wouldn't matter if it was an authentic (Sahih) Hadith, I wouldn't bat an eye if it was; but it is not in any of the primary Hadith collections and all the ones (which is only a mere 3 reports out of the 10,000s of Hadith in those collections) that are in the wider 6 collections are very much Weak (D'aif) Hadith, meaning that that that the chain of narration (Isnad) either is missing a link or doesn't go back to the person attributed etc.
There is one exception in the narration of that Hadith where one of the narrators has a reputation of not having good memory, so is graded as Defective (Hassan).

Why you'd resort to that kind of ridicule tactic to deflect about your clear lies against resurrection is anyone's guess, but the belief in the resurrection isn't uniquely Islam's doctrine. Christianity, as stated, teaches it too, it is required doctrine in most forms of Christianity. As for matters of the hereafter (Akhirah) in general, Islam has more detail, but Christianity fully asserts it. Judaism does too but to a much smaller extent (in fact in the New Testament Jesus confronts and rebukes a once big group of Jews called Sadducees who infamously didn't believe in resurrection or an afterlife).

Further, Christ called Lucifer/Satan/Iblis the temporary "prince of this world" (John 12:31; 14:30; 16:11), indicating that he is temporarily in control of people's minds and has set up his beast system, which people very obviously worship (Rev. 13:1-9) .
Do you take this to the extent that you believe that Satan is the actual creator of the world itself? (as a mini false-god)

The Resurrection is happening all around us now, during this great awakening (Dan. 12:1-2). The Resurrection will, like The Fire (hell-fire), manifest itself physically ONCE on Last Day (Judgement Day) for the "Elect". Conversely, reincarnation is the soul (spirit-Being, i.e. the real you) being sent back AGAIN and AGAIN in a new physical human body (skin) to learn the spiritual lessons required to be resurrected on the Last Day. So yes, resurrection and reincarnation are two different things, which are BOTH found repeatedly throughout Scripture.

REINCARNATION
Sura 2:28. How can ye reject the faith in God?- seeing that ye were without life, and He gave you life; then will He cause you to die, and will AGAIN bring you to life; and AGAIN to Him will ye return.

RESURRECTION
Sura 2:174-175
2:174. Those who conceal God's revelations in The Book, and purchase for them a miserable profit,- they swallow into themselves naught but Fire; God will not address them on The Day of Resurrection, nor purify them: grievous will be their Penalty.
2:175. They are the ones who buy Error in place of Guidance and Torment in place of Forgiveness. Ah! What boldness (they show) for The Fire!

REINCARNATION
Sura 3:181-185
3:181. God hath heard the taunt of those who say: "Truly, God is indigent and we are rich!"- We shall certainly record their word and (their act) of slaying the Prophets in defiance of right, and We shall say: "Taste ye the Penalty of The Scorching Fire!
3:182. This is because of the (unrighteous deeds) which your hands sent on before ye: for God never harms those who serve Him."
3:183. They (also) said: "(God) took our promise not to believe in an apostle unless he showed us a sacrifice consumed by fire (from heaven)." Say: "There came to you Apostles before me, with Clear Signs and even with what ye ask for: why then did ye slay them, if ye speak the truth?"
3:184. Then if they reject thee, so were rejected Apostles before thee, who came with Clear Signs, Books of dark prophecies, and the Book of Enlightenment.
3:185. Every soul shall have a taste of death: and only on The Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from The Fire and admitted to The Garden will have attained the object (of Life): for the life of this world is only goods and chattels of deception.

RESURRECTION
3:55. Behold! God said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee SUPERIOR to those who reject faith, to The Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

REINCARNATION
Sura 41:20-25
41:20. At length, when they reach The (Fire), their hearing, their sight, and their skins (humans) will bear witness against them, as to (all) their deeds.
41:21. They will say to their skins (humans): "Why bear ye witness against us?" They will say: "("I AM") hath given us speech,- (He) Who giveth speech to everything: He created you for the first time, and unto Him were ye to return.
41:22. Ye did not seek to hide yourselves, lest your hearing, your sight, and your skins (humans) should bear witness against you! But ye did think that "I AM" knew not many of the things that ye used to do!
41:23. But this thought of yours which ye did entertain concerning your Lord, hath brought you to destruction, and (now) have ye become of those utterly lost!"
41:24. If, then, they have patience, The Fire will be a home for them! And if they beg to be received into favour, into favour will they not (then) be received.
41:25. And We have destined for them intimate companions (women) (of like nature), who made alluring to them what was before them and behind them (Isaiah 3:12-24; Ezekiel 13:18-23); and the Sentence among the previous generations of Beings and humans (human+beings), who have passed away, is confirmed against them; for they are utterly lost.

Sura 44:35-36
44:35. "There is nothing beyond our first death, and we shall not be raised again.
44:36. Then bring (back) our ancestors, if what ye say is true!"

And further on the RESURRECTION...(see Sura 75 also)...

The Gospel of Jesus according to Matthew, 22:23-33
22:23 The same day came to him the Sadducees, which say that there is no resurrection (or Hereafter), and asked him,
22:24 Saying, Master, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and raise up seed unto his brother.
22:25 Now there were with us seven brethren: and the first, when he had married a wife, deceased, and, having no issue, left his wife unto his brother:
22:26 Likewise the second also, and the third, unto the seventh.
22:27 And last of all the woman died also.
22:28 Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? for they all had her.
22:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the Scriptures, nor the power of God.
22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
22:31 But as touching the resurrection of the "Dead", have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,
22:32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the "Dead", but of the Living.
22:33 And when the multitude heard [this], they were astonished at his doctrine.

So much for the hadith-driven fantasy (LIE) about "72 virgins" in the Resurrection.

The sleeper MUST awaken (Eph. 5:14; Sura 18:22).

You'll keep saying "muh re-in-car-nation iz in de koran' but you'll never be able to give me a Quranic term for "reincarnation", even though I can give you several Quranic terms for resurrection (such as Qiyamah).

I can give you a term in Greek for the Christians here too, Anastasis.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
This is the kind of dumb deflecting polemic I would've expected to see here years ago. On this I'll just add that it wouldn't matter if it was an authentic (Sahih) Hadith, I wouldn't bat an eye if it was; but it is not in any of the primary Hadith collections and all the ones (which is only a mere 3 reports out of the 10,000s of Hadith in those collections) that are in the wider 6 collections are very much Weak (D'aif) Hadith, meaning that that that the chain of narration (Isnad) either is missing a link or doesn't go back to the person attributed etc.
There is one exception in the narration of that Hadith where one of the narrators has a reputation of not having good memory, so is graded as Defective (Hassan).

Why you'd resort to that kind of ridicule tactic to deflect about your clear lies against resurrection is anyone's guess, but the belief in the resurrection isn't uniquely Islam's doctrine. Christianity, as stated, teaches it too, it is required doctrine in most forms of Christianity. As for matters of the hereafter (Akhirah) in general, Islam has more detail, but Christianity fully asserts it. Judaism does too but to a much smaller extent (in fact in the New Testament Jesus confronts and rebukes a once big group of Jews called Sadducees who infamously didn't believe in resurrection or an afterlife).
It would appear that at least one person has resurrected!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
You'll keep saying "muh re-in-car-nation iz in de koran' but you'll never be able to give me a Quranic term for "reincarnation", even though I can give you several Quranic terms for resurrection (such as Qiyamah).

I can give you a term in Greek for the Christians here too, Anastasis.
Also in Hebrews 9

26For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. 27And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: 28So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

It would appear that at least one person has resurrected!

Well there are several actually in the Bible.

In 1 Kings, the Prophet Elijah brings back a widow's son from death, in 2 Kings Elisha brings back a boy from death. Jesus brings back Lazarus from death in the New Testament also.
Plus there is also the Pauline notion of "the firstborn of the dead".

I'm obviously not stating agreement with your beliefs but laying it out here, it's quite obvious that A Freeman's/Jahcult's esoteric reading does not comport with any of the Biblical motifs.

The Qur'an, in Surah 2:259 tells of a figure being brought back from death as well.

Yes plenty about the skin and bones being brought back together by God, but nothing about teleporting between bodies :D

A Freeman

Superstar
Vs

The stupidity is too much to take.

So in the current world we have all these tests, tribulations and tragedies. Yet in the same breath you are stating that there is a Day of Judgement, but that precedes people entering Hell.

So have we already been judged and we're trapped here forever?
Who's in Paradise, if we're in Hell? is Paradise another planet in this solar system? (like the Mormons think)

The Qur'an clearly delineates the Dunya from the Akhirah. The Qur'an is very firm on it's definitions of these matters, you'll never be able to construct even the slightest argument for your absurd claim.

The Qur'an also refutes this Gnostic-Dualist kind of claim.

Indeed, Iblis’ assumption about them has come true,
so they follow him,
except a group of believers.
He does not have any authority over them,
but only to distinguish those who believe in the Hereafter (Akhirah)
from those who are in doubt about it.

And your Lord is a Keeper over all things.”
- Qur'an, Surah 34:21

And Satan will say after the judgment has been passed,
“Indeed, Allah has made you a true promise.
I too made you a promise, but I failed you.
I did not have any authority over you.

I only called you, and you responded to me.
So do not blame me; blame yourselves.

I cannot save you, nor can you save me.
Indeed, I denounce your previous association of me with Allah .
Surely the wrongdoers will suffer a painful punishment.”

- Qur'an, Surah 14:22

How many more ridiculous, baseless lies are you going to make?
It is your arrogance that blinds you to (makes you ignorant of) such simple truth.

At no time was it ever said that the Day of Judgement, aka the LAST DAY for most of mankind, somehow precedes being here in HELL (planet Earth) for the PAST 6000 years. The flames (HELL-FiRE, aka The Fire) are reserved for the LAST DAY. So it is YOU who are lying, creating a strawman argument out of something that was never said, so you can pretend to beat it down to boost your ego/"self" (the very thing that blinds you to the truth).

Sura 6:162. Say: "Truly, my prayer and my (daily) service of "Self" sacrifice (Luke 9:23; 14:26-27), my life (of selflessness) and my death (to "Self"), are (all) for "I AM", the Cherisher of the Worlds:

The Earth is a maximum security prison reform school for the criminally insane. Everything that transpires here on Earth is a lesson, test, reward or punishment, or some combination thereof.

We can, of our own free-will, choose to continue listening to Lucifer/Satan/Iblis and do evil (sin/disobey God and His Law/Commandments), in which case we will DIE in The Fire on Judgement Day, or we can LEARN to do good (obey God and His Law/Commandments, thereby loving one another) and LIVE (be resurrected from the "dead").

Deuteronomy 30:15-20
30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the "I AM" thy God, to walk in His Ways, and to keep His Commandments and His Statutes and His Judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the "I AM" thy God shall bless thee in the land where thou goest to possess it.
30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
30:18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, [and that] ye shall not prolong [your] days upon the land, where thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
30:20 That thou mayest love the "I AM" thy God, [and] that thou mayest obey His voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto Him: for He [is] thy Life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob/Israel, to give them.

"Paradise" is NOT heaven. They are obviously two different places. Paradise is the place where each Soul is taken upon being liberated from the human body it had previously incarnated, so that it can receive its life review (para dice - "to be told...").

Luke 23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in PARADISE.
(the above was said to the thief that was crucified next to Jesus)

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and [to] my God, and your God.
(the above was said to Mary, 3 days and 3 nights AFTER the crucifixion)

Matthew 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father WHICH ART IN HEAVEN, Hallowed be Thy name.

Clearly Christ had not yet been to heaven, but He had been to "paradise", with the soul of the thief, when He (Christ) was liberated from the body of Jesus the very same day the two of them were crucified.

This is why the Koran (Quran) instructs its readers that they MUST read and study The Law and the Gospel (the Old Covenant and New Covenant), which the Koran was sent to CONFIRM, so that Lucifer/Satan/Iblis cannot fill their minds with hadith driven rubbish leaving all those foolish enough to listen to him holding the bag (joining him in The Fire - Sura 14:22).

See: Sura 2:53, 2:87-93, Sura 2:97-98, 3:1-3, 3:48-50, 4:47, 4:54, 5:46-51, 6:91-94, 6:154-157, 7:157, 9:111, 10:37, 11:17, 12:111, 15:9-10, 17:2-4, 21:48, 22:52, 23:20, 23:49, 25:35, 28:1-3, 32:23, 35:25-32, 37:117, 40:53, 40:70, 41:45, 42:14-17, 45:16, 46:12, 46:30, 48:29, 53:36-47, 57:25-29,61:6-7, 78:2

It is Lucifer/Satan/Iblis, through your ego/"self", who has CONNED you into believing the LIE that you are "only human after all", and that you should believe and follow your spiritually blind teachers/imams instead of believing and following God and His Messenger/Christ (THE Example). The TRUTH is the real you is a SPIRITUAL-BEING, made in the image of God (Who is likewise a SPIRITUAL-BEING and NOT human). If you don't understand that FACT, then you are striving against the clear signs that we have been sent, and obviously don't believe in the Hereafter, which flesh and blood (aka "skins") shall NOT inherit (1 Cor. 15:50).

Sura 34:5-9
34:5. But those who strive against Our Signs, to frustrate them,- for such will be a Penalty,- a Punishment most humiliating.
34:6. And those to whom Knowledge has come see that the (revelation) sent down to thee from thy Lord - is the Truth, and that it guides to The Way of the Exalted (in might), Worthy of all praise.
34:7. The Unbelievers say (in ridicule): "Shall we point out to you a man that will tell you, when ye are all scattered to pieces in disintegration, that ye shall (then be raised) in a New Creation?
34:8. Has he invented a falsehood against "I AM" (Allah), or has a spirit (seized) him?"- Nay, it is those who believe not in the Hereafter, that are in (real) Penalty, and in farthest Error.
34:9. See they not what is before them and behind them, of the sky and the earth? If We wished, We could cause the earth to swallow them up, or cause a piece of the sky to fall upon them. Verily in this is a Sign for every devotee that turns to "I AM" (in repentance).

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Do you take this to the extent that you believe that Satan is the actual creator of the world itself? (as a mini false-god)
Do you feel the need to constantly misquote others, so that you can then attack the things they never said?

God (Allah, Whose Name is "I AM"), created the worlds through/by His Firstborn (First-Created) Son Prince Michael/Christ (Heb. 1:1-4).

Sura 2:98. Whoever is an enemy to God and His angels and Apostles, to Gabriel and Michael (Daniel 12:1; Rev. 12:7),- Lo! God is an enemy to those who reject Faith."

Sura 7:10-18
7:10. It is We Who have placed you with authority on Earth (Gen. 1:26), and provided you therein with means for the fulfillment of your life: small are the thanks that ye give!
7:11. It is We Who created you and gave you shape; then We bade the (fallen) angels submit to Adam, and you submitted (Luke 9:55); not so Iblis (Lucifer); he refused to be of you who submitted.
7:12. ("I AM") said: "What prevented thee from submitting when I commanded thee?" He said: "I am better than he: Thou didst create me from fire (energy), and him from clay (Gen. 2:7)."
7:13. ("I AM") said: "Get thee down from this: it is not for thee to be arrogant here: get out, for thou art of the meanest (of creatures)."
7:14. He said: "Give me respite till The Day they are raised up."
7:15. ("I AM") said: "Be thou among those who have respite."
7:16. He said: "Because thou hast thrown me out of The Way, lo! I will lie in wait for them on Thy Straight Way:
7:17. Then will I assault them from before them and behind them, from their right and their left: nor wilt Thou find, in MOST of them, gratitude (for Thy mercies)."
7:18. ("I AM") said: "Get out from this, disgraced and expelled. If any of them follow thee,- Hell-Fire will I fill with you all (Matt. 8:22).

A Freeman

Superstar
There is no "again" in the Arabic of the verse.

This is a more accurate translation:

How can you disbelieve in Allah?
Seeing that you were dead and He gave you life.
Then He will give you death,
then he will bring you to life
and then unto Him you will return

- Qur'an, Surah 2:28

And it is just referring to resurrection.
And how is that not saying exactly the same thing?

From: https://corpus.quran.com/wordbyword.jsp?chapter=2&verse=28, here is the word for word translation:-

How (can) you disbelieve in Allah? While you were dead then He gave you life; then He will cause you to die, then He will give you life, then to Him you will be returned.

Does that sound like a one-time resurrection to you? Sounds like a human life and death cycle in all of these translations. Same as the seasons we experience every year here on Earth.

The seasons of nature were intended to teach, that Spring, with its birth, both of vegetation and animals, which was followed by Summer, the time of growth; followed by Autumn, the time of maturing and consolidation; in turn followed by Winter, the time of withering and dying (snow-coloured hair and wrinkles), was to be followed again by Spring, and re-birth. All of this was designed, to show you about human “re-incarnation”, or perpetual human “life after death”, until you either get it right; regain your divinity and go home; or run out of time, and are executed.

Sura 13:27-28
13:27. The Unbelievers say: "Why is not a Sign sent down to him from his Lord?" Say: "Truly "I AM" leaveth, to stray, whom He will; but He guideth to Himself those who turn to Him in penitence,-
13:28. Those who believe, and whose hearts find satisfaction in the remembrance of "I AM": for without doubt in the remembrance of "I AM" do hearts find satisfaction.

Sura 41:53-54
41:53. Soon will We show them Our Signs in the (furthest) regions (of the Earth), and in their own souls, until it becomes obvious to them that this is the Truth. Is it not enough that thy Lord doth witness all things?
41:54. Ah indeed! Are they in doubt concerning the Meeting with their Lord? Ah indeed! It is He that doth encompass all things!

A Freeman

Superstar

Sura 5:4. Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than "I AM"; that which hath been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall, or by being gored to death; that which hath been (partly) eaten by a wild animal; unless ye are able to slaughter it (in due form) that which is sacrificed on stone (altars); (forbidden) also is the division (of meat) by raffling with arrows: that is impiety. This day have those who reject Faith given up all hope of your religion: yet fear them not, but fear Me. This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you, submission to My Will, as your religion. But if any is forced by hunger, with no inclination to transgression, "I AM" is indeed Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

This doesn't leave any wiggle-room for unbelievers to fabricate the collection of hundreds of thousands of self-contradictory sayings allegedly from Muhammad, which likewise contradict the Koran (Quran).

The stupidity/ignorance/insanity in making the hadith a partner with God's Word (really placing it above God's Word), when the Koran (Quran) is crystal clear that doing such things will invariably result in a fate worse than death in The Fire on the Last Day (Judgement Day), is breathtaking.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Also in Hebrews 9

26For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself. 27And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: 28So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
Once again...

KJV – Hebrews 9:27-28
9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but then after this The Judgment:
9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

To assume the phrase “once to die” in Hebrews 9:27 is referring to human death, is to wrongly assume the verse is inaccurate (i.e. a LIE).

Enoch didn't even die once.

Genesis 5:23-24
5:23 And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:
5:24 And Enoch walked with God: and he [was] not; for God took him.

Hebrews 11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

And neither did Elijah.

2 kings 2:11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, [there appeared] a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

Also recorded in Scripture were MANY humans who were raised from the dead, and thus experienced physical human death TWICE.

1) God raised (through Elijah) Zarephath's son (1 kings 17:17-24);
2) God raised (through Elisha) the Shunammite woman's son (2 kings 4:18-36);
3) God raised (through contact with Elisha's body) the Israelite man when the Moabites invaded (2 kings 13:20-21);
4) God raised (through Jesus) the widow's son from the city of Nain (Luke 7:11-17);
5) God raised (through Jesus) Jairus' daughter (Luke 8:49-56);
6) God raised (through Jesus) Lazarus (John 11:1-44);
7) God raised MANY when Jesus died and the Temple Veil rent in two (Matt. 27:50-54);
8) God raised (through Peter) Tabitha (Acts 9:36-42); and
9) God raised (through Paul) Eutychus (Acts 20:7-12).

Of course there have been many since then who have died and been revived, and have shared accounts of their out-of-body experiences too. These experiences have been relabeled as "NDEs" (near death experiences).

It should therefore be self-evident that Hebrews 9:27 cannot possibly be referring to physical human death, because physical human death does NOT always occur only once.

Hebrews 9:27 is very obviously referring to the death of the "self", that both Jesus and Paul spoke about (e.g. Luke 9:23; 14:26-27; Gal. 2:20), when someone is truly and spiritually reborn of God as their true, spiritual self (John 3:3-7). Being reborn (1 John 3:9) MUST occur before Judgment Day, when Christ will separate His Sheep from the goats.

King of kings’ Bible – Hebrews 9:27-28
9:27 And as it is appointed unto (the "Self" of) men once to die, but then after this The Judgment:
9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

The Sojourner

Established
Sura
2:55. And remember ye said: "O Moses! We shall never believe in thee until we see God manifestly," but ye were dazed with thunder and lighting even as ye looked on.
2:56. Then We raised you up after your death (re-incarnation): ye had the opportunity to be grateful.