Maldarker

Star
. . .​

John 3:13
And no man hath ascended up to heaven,
but he that came down from heaven, [even]
the Son of Man which is from heaven.

This says nothing about Salvation.
Is this the proof text John Hill has given his followers?

. . .​
This is the passage they use for only the 144000 being the only ones through out all of history that will be in heaven it seems according to AJH

A Freeman

Superstar
You're being awfully ambiguous.

On one hand, both Paul and Jesus say circumcision is irrelevant. On the other hand, circumcision is mandatory by Law (Leviticus 12:3).

You say physical circumcision is of no great importance (what is "great" here?) while proclaiming we should follow the Law of the Torah to a T.

(Hence the completely valid remarks of @Lyfe and @Red Sky at Morning )

So how do you reconcile these two positions?
There's no need for me to reconcile anything, as the Scripture has already done so.

You must know that circumcising an infant of 8 days old would be up to the parents, as the infant itself would be incapable of making sure that happened.

Further, you must also know that God -- Who is Just and Fair in ALL things -- does NOT punish a child for the sins of their parents, nor a parent for the sins of their children. But God absolutely will hold each and every one of us accountable for our actions, exactly as Christ teaches (Matt. 16:27; Rev. 20:12-15).

Ezekiel 18:20-24
18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall DIE. The son shall NOT bear the inequity of the father, neither shall the father bear the inequity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
18:21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all My Statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall SURELY live, he shall not die.
18:22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
18:23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord "I AM": [and] not that he should return from his ways, and live?
18:24 But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth inequity, [and] doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked [man] doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.
18:25 Yet YE say, The Way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O "House of Israel"; Is not My Way equal? are not YOUR ways unequal?

Anyone who doesn't repent, i.e. turn from ALL the sins that have been committed back to keeping The Law that God gave us for our own benefit, will SURELY die.

So stop looking for excuses for breaking God's Law, and pretending that Christ will "welcome you with open arms for being an unrepentant criminal", which is very obviously another 'gospel', as Christ has made it crystal clear that we all MUST keep The Law (Matt. 5:17-20).

A Freeman

Superstar
. . .​

John 3:13
And no man hath ascended up to heaven,
but he that came down from heaven, [even]
the Son of Man which is from heaven.

This says nothing about Salvation.
Is this the proof text John Hill has given his followers?

. . .​
If you wish to pretend that you are "saved" when Christ told us that NO ONE has EVER ascended to heaven, then you don't really believe the words of Jesus, do you?

Salvation is going home, to heaven.

So John 3:13 is absolutely addressing salvation, and should serve as a warning to those with the humility to realize that we MUST change our evil ways, remember and return to The Law that God gave us before Judgement Day, or burn. The free-will choice is ours to make.

Jeremiah 31:31-34
31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the "I AM", that I will make a New Covenant with the House of Israel, and with the House of Judah:
31:32 Not according to The Covenant that I made with their fathers in the day [that] I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; My Covenant which they broke, although I was an husband unto them, saith the "I AM":
31:33 But THIS [shall be] The Covenant that I will make with the House of Israel; After those days, saith the "I AM", I will put My Law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be My people.
31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the "I AM": for they shall all know Me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the "I AM": for I will forgive their inequity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Malachi 4
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Hebrews 8:10-12
8:10 For THIS [is] The Covenant that I will make with the House of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put My Laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to Me a people:
8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know Me, from the least to the greatest.
8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Note: John 3:13 and 2 kings 2:11 together prove that Christ was here in the body of Elijah during a previous incarnation, just as John 8:58 (KJV) proves that Christ was here as Melchizedek in a previous incarnation.

Further, only one individual in the Bible has ever been "translated" (Heb. 11:5) i.e. has led a life that pleased God and is thus awaiting Judgement, and thus avoided the need to be sent back to Earth multiple times, like the rest of us have.

A Freeman

Superstar
Usually they want to have you observe the feasts and various days along with the dietary restrictions.
You do realize that The Diet found in The Law was given to us not only because its proven health benefits for the human body, but also because it's healthy for the environment as a whole, don't you?

The unclean animals that are prohibited by The Law were NOT designed for human consumption; they were designed to be part of the planetary waste management system, i.e. to clean up messes. Nature's vacuum cleaners and waste recycling plants.

So when humans ignorantly/arrogantly choose to break The Law, they not only invite upon themselves all of the diseases/sicknesses that we've been repeatedly warned would happen, but we (the spiritual-Beings/Souls who are supposed to bring the human into subjection) are also working against God to destroy the planet, robbing it of the very creatures it needs to clean up the messes, including the messes that we create.

We annually harvest tens of millions of metric tons of shellfish, crustaceans and fish that don't have fins AND scales, while at the same time dumping millions upon millions of tons of toxic waste, nuclear waste, chemical waste and solid waste (including plastics) into the oceans.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that decimating the work-force God created to clean up messes, while simultaneously making bigger and nastier messes, isn't a clean, healthy or sustainable approach for humans, other animals or the rest of the environment, which is why God has vowed to destroy all those who destroy the earth (Rev. 11:18).

Lyfe

Star
You do realize that The Diet found in The Law was given to us not only because its proven health benefits for the human body, but also because it's healthy for the environment as a whole, don't you?

The unclean animals that are prohibited by The Law were NOT designed for human consumption; they were designed to be part of the planetary waste management system, i.e. to clean up messes. Nature's vacuum cleaners and waste recycling plants.

So when humans ignorantly/arrogantly choose to break The Law, they not only invite upon themselves all of the diseases/sicknesses that we've been repeatedly warned would happen, but we (the spiritual-Beings/Souls who are supposed to bring the human into subjection) are also working against God to destroy the planet, robbing it of the very creatures it needs to clean up the messes, including the messes that we create.

We annually harvest tens of millions of metric tons of shellfish, crustaceans and fish that don't have fins AND scales, while at the same time dumping millions upon millions of tons of toxic waste, nuclear waste, chemical waste and solid waste (including plastics) into the oceans.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that decimating the work-force God created to clean up messes, while simultaneously making bigger and nastier messes, isn't a clean, healthy or sustainable approach for humans, other animals or the rest of the environment, which is why God has vowed to destroy all those who destroy the earth (Rev. 11:18).
So which is it then the ten commandments or the ten commandments plus the book of the law? The dietary restrictions are part of the actual book of the law and not contained in the ten commandments. If you suggest that is still applicable then who determines what other parts of the law are? If your suggesting dietary laws are in effect then there's no reason to assume that you still aren't obligated to also observe feasts and various holy days in the manner they are commanded.

Its as I said before do you prepare the passover as commanded with a lamb that is of right age, pure and without blemish? Or do you just buy one from the store that was butchered and profaned by heathens?

What about the feast of booths? Do you afflict yourself on the day of atonement? Or do you lax some of these commandments and pick and choose?

A Freeman

Superstar
So which is it then the ten commandments or the ten commandments plus the book of the law?
The whole of The Law, found in the first five books of the Bible, is often referred to in Scripture as the "Commandments", because it contains all of God's Commandments, Statutes and Judgements, along with the perfect system of governance, the perfect system of justice, the perfect agricultural policy, the perfect economic policy and the perfect healthy diet.

What people refer to as the "10 Commandments", found in Exodus 20 and again in Deuteronomy 5, are simply the basic principles of The Law.

The dietary restrictions are part of the actual book of the law and not contained in the ten commandments.
As above please. The dietary requirements are part of The Law/Commandments that God gave us, and can be found in Leviticus 11 and again in Deuteronomy 14, but are not specifically listed within what is commonly referred to as the "10 Commandments", found in Exodus 20 and Deuteronomy 5.

If you suggest that is still applicable then who determines what other parts of the law are? If your suggesting dietary laws are in effect then there's no reason to assume that you still aren't obligated to also observe feasts and various holy days in the manner they are commanded.
The Dietary Laws are not a suggestion. They are a COMMANDMENT.

Its as I said before do you prepare the passover as commanded with a lamb that is of right age, pure and without blemish?
The Passover is personally observed, as it is possible to observe it today, and in accordance with The Law. If someone doesn't raise sheep, then they have no other option but to go to a butcher to obtain a small amount of lamb specifically for the Passover meal, so that none is left over.

Or do you just buy one from the store that was butchered and profaned by heathens?
Depending upon where one may be, there's usually either a kosher or halal butcher available that does not profane their knives and equipment with pigs or other unclean animals.

What about the feast of booths? Do you afflict yourself on the day of atonement? Or do you lax some of these commandments and pick and choose?
Both are observed. What about the weightier matters of The Law, such Just Judgements (according to God's Law), Mercy, and Faith (trust in God)?

Do you realize that by relaxing and/or eliminating God's Judgements on murder, homosexuality, adultery, fornication, witchcraft/sorcery, r*pe, child molesting and child-trafficking, gender-bending, cross-dressing, etc., that we are promoting these things to the detriment not only of ourselves, but to the detriment of future generations, who are forced to live with results of our merciless inaction and/or direct disobedience to God and His Law?

Lyfe

Star
The whole of The Law, found in the first five books of the Bible, is often referred to in Scripture as the "Commandments", because it contains all of God's Commandments, Statutes and Judgements, along with the perfect system of governance, the perfect system of justice, the perfect agricultural policy, the perfect economic policy and the perfect healthy diet.

What people refer to as the "10 Commandments", found in Exodus 20 and again in Deuteronomy 5, are simply the basic principles of The Law.

As above please. The dietary requirements are part of The Law/Commandments that God gave us, and can be found in Leviticus 11 and again in Deuteronomy 14, but are not specifically listed within what is commonly referred to as the "10 Commandments", found in Exodus 20 and Deuteronomy 5.

The Dietary Laws are not a suggestion. They are a COMMANDMENT.

The Passover is personally observed, as it is possible to observe it today, and in accordance with The Law. If someone doesn't raise sheep, then they have no other option but to go to a butcher to obtain a small amount of lamb specifically for the Passover meal, so that none is left over.

Depending upon where one may be, there's usually either a kosher or halal butcher available that does not profane their knives and equipment with pigs or other unclean animals.

Both are observed. What about the weightier matters of The Law, such Just Judgements (according to God's Law), Mercy, and Faith (trust in God)?

Do you realize that by relaxing and/or eliminating God's Judgements on murder, homosexuality, adultery, fornication, witchcraft/sorcery, r*pe, child molesting and child-trafficking, gender-bending, cross-dressing, etc., that we are promoting these things to the detriment not only of ourselves, but to the detriment of future generations, who are forced to live with results of our merciless inaction and/or direct disobedience to God and His Law?
...and what exactly should we be doing to see that these sort of punishments that the law demands are being carried out in society? Do you and JAH go out and stone people or are you worried that man's law will get in the way of that?

Not that I believe it's still applicable, but I am assuming you are persuaded to see to it that these settings contained in The Law are once again established?

You are definitely in bondage as Paul said. Your convinced that not only must we still observe the feasts and holy days, but also observe them in the very particular way they are commanded.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
You are definitely in bondage as Paul said. Your convinced that not only must we still observe the feasts and holy days, but also observe them in the very particular way they are commanded.
….and nothing less than 100% perfection is an option. @A Freeman - the VC member who really could have cast the first stone??

A Freeman

Superstar
...and what exactly should we be doing to see that these sort of punishments that the law demands are being carried out in society? Do you and JAH go out and stone people or are you worried that man's law will get in the way of that?

Not that I believe it's still applicable, but I am assuming you are persuaded to see to it that these settings contained in The Law are once again established?

You're arguing against God and His Servants, with another 'gospel' you've been taught by the spiritually blind guides of "Christianity", who use their misinterpretations of the letters of Paul to teach the exact opposite of what Christ teaches (King of kings - John 8:25; KJV - John 8:34).

No one can be in bondage to The Law of God; THERE IS NO FREEDOM WITHOUT GOD'S ROYAL LAW OF LIBERTY (Lev. 25:10-18; James 2:12).

What the world is in bondage to is SIN (breaking God's Law - 1 John 3:4). Including the sin of being a member of any corporate fictional organized religion, with its cultural traditions and satanic belief systems that oppose everything that is just, holy and good.

Paul stated that he himself kept The Law (Rom. 7:25); that The Law/Commandments of God are holy, just and good (Rom. 7:12-16); that he (Paul) was establishing The Law everywhere he went (Rom. 3:31); and that only those who were DOERS of The Law would be justified (Rom. 2:13).

So you have it exactly backwards once again, because you are following another 'gospel' exactly as Paul warned.

A Freeman

Superstar
….and nothing less than 100% perfection is an option. @A Freeman - the VC member who really could have cast the first stone??
Should we follow another 'gospel', that goes against Christ's teachings, as you are advocating, or should we do as Christ COMMANDS?

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven IS perfect.

Lyfe

Star
You're arguing against God and His Servants, with another 'gospel' you've been taught by the spiritually blind guides of "Christianity", who use their misinterpretations of the letters of Paul to teach the exact opposite of what Christ teaches (King of kings - John 8:25; KJV - John 8:34).

No one can be in bondage to The Law of God; THERE IS NO FREEDOM WITHOUT GOD'S ROYAL LAW OF LIBERTY (Lev. 25:10-18; James 2:12).

What the world is in bondage to is SIN (breaking God's Law - 1 John 3:4). Including the sin of being a member of any corporate fictional organized religion, with its cultural traditions and satanic belief systems that oppose everything that is just, holy and good.

Paul stated that he himself kept The Law (Rom. 7:25); that The Law/Commandments of God are holy, just and good (Rom. 7:12-16); that he (Paul) was establishing The Law everywhere he went (Rom. 3:31); and that only those who were DOERS of The Law would be justified (Rom. 2:13).

So you have it exactly backwards once again, because you are following another 'gospel' exactly as Paul warned.
You didn't actually answer me in this response. Help me to understand what laws outside of the ten commandments we should be striving to keep.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Should we follow another 'gospel', that goes against Christ's teachings, as you are advocating, or should we do as Christ COMMANDS?

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven IS perfect.
Congratulations! You are the first perfect person I have ever encountered.

Providing God shares your view, you will be welcomed in to heaven without spot or blemish!

Go @A Freeman !

Lyfe

Star
The failure is to understand that the law can only record sin (without partiality). Most people just don't get it tho that even in their best and most sincere efforts to keep The Law it will still only point out the areas they fall short in. It's like if I only sinned once in a day then I am still guilty of breaking the law and thus condemned. That's the law.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The failure is to understand that the law can only record sin (without partiality). Most people just don't get it tho that even in their best and most sincere efforts to keep The Law it will still only point out the areas they fall short in. It's like if I only sinned once in a day then I am still guilty of breaking the law and thus condemned. That's the law.
I agree!

I wonder if any of Mr Hill’s other followers realise that under the old covenant, there was the Law and the sacrificial system. The former is in effect forever, the latter ceased physically when the second temple was taken away, but spiritually when the veil to the Holy of Holies was torn from top to bottom, from God to man when Jesus became the perfect sacrifice.

Islam has no such sacrificial system, just a valence of good and bad deeds. The Qur’an glosses over the significance of Passover for a reason. Just as with Mr Hill’s made up religion, works salvation knows nothing of the centrality of the blood of the perfect Passover lamb, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Maldarker

Star
There's no need for me to reconcile anything, as the Scripture has already done so.

You must know that circumcising an infant of 8 days old would be up to the parents, as the infant itself would be incapable of making sure that happened.

Further, you must also know that God -- Who is Just and Fair in ALL things -- does NOT punish a child for the sins of their parents, nor a parent for the sins of their children. But God absolutely will hold each and every one of us accountable for our actions, exactly as Christ teaches (Matt. 16:27; Rev. 20:12-15).

18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall DIE. The son shall NOT bear the inequity of the father, neither shall the father bear the inequity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
18:21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all My Statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall SURELY live, he shall not die.
18:22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
18:23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord "I AM": [and] not that he should return from his ways, and live?
18:24 But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth inequity, [and] doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked [man] doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.
18:25 Yet YE say, The Way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O "House of Israel"; Is not My Way equal? are not YOUR ways unequal?

Anyone who doesn't repent, i.e. turn from ALL the sins that have been committed back to keeping The Law that God gave us for our own benefit, will SURELY die.

So stop looking for excuses for breaking God's Law, and pretending that Christ will "welcome you with open arms for being an unrepentant criminal", which is very obviously another 'gospel', as Christ has made it crystal clear that we all MUST keep The Law (Matt. 5:17-20).
Actually your wrong...We all have been punished for the sin of Adam...

Congratulations! You are the first perfect person I have ever encountered.

Providing God shares your view, you will be welcomed in to heaven without spot or blemish!

Go @A Freeman !
A Gnostic would say that: because he follows the old law to a tee, he's a sinner and spiritually dead.

I don't see how that Gnostic would be wrong here.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I bet Acts 15 has been redacted from Mr Hill’s book @JoChris

5 But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses.
6 And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter.
7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

JoChris

Superstar
I bet Acts 15 has been redacted from Mr Hill’s book @JoChris

5 But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses.
6 And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter.
7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?
11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.
Surprisingly, no it is not! https://jahtruth.net/Bible/50acts.htm

Here is the real Acts chapter 15 if anyone else wants to go through it with a finetooth comb.

JoChris

Superstar

All it takes is one sin. ONE sin for you to be condemned in the eyes of God @A Freeman.

You idolise Anthony John Hill. You worship a different god.

A Freeman

Superstar
Please read carefully:

Ezekiel 18
18:1 The Word of the "I AM" came unto me again, saying,
18:2 What mean ye, that ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge?
18:3 [As] I live, saith the Lord "I AM", ye shall not have [occasion] any more to use this proverb in Israel.
18:4 Behold, all souls are Mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is Mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall DIE.
18:5 But if a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right,
18:6 [And] hath not eaten upon the mountains, neither hath lifted up his eyes to the idols of the "House of Israel", neither hath defiled his neighbour's wife, neither hath come near to a menstruous woman,
18:7 And hath not oppressed any, [but] hath restored to the debtor his pledge, hath spoiled none by violence, hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment;
18:8 He [that] hath not given forth upon usury, neither hath taken any increase, [that] hath withdrawn his hand from inequity, hath executed True Judgment between man and man,
18:9 Hath walked in My Statutes, and hath kept My Judgments, to deal truly; he [is] just, he shall surely live, saith the Lord "I AM".
18:10 If he beget a son [that is] a robber, a shedder of blood, and [that] doeth the like to [any] one of these [things],
18:11 And that doeth not any of those [duties], but even hath eaten upon the mountains, and defiled his neighbour's wife,
18:12 Hath oppressed the poor and needy, hath spoiled by violence, hath not restored the pledge, and hath lifted up his eyes to the idols, hath committed abomination,
18:13 Hath given forth upon usury, and hath taken increase: shall he then live? he shall not live: he hath done all these abominations; he shall surely die; his blood shall be upon him.
18:14 Now, lo, [if] he beget a son, that seeth all his father's sins which he hath done, and considereth, and doeth not such like,
18:15 [That] hath not eaten upon the mountains, neither hath lifted up his eyes to the idols of the "House of Israel", hath not defiled his neighbour's wife,
18:16 Neither hath oppressed any, hath not withholden the pledge, neither hath spoiled by violence, [but] hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment,
18:17 [That] hath taken off his hand from the poor, [that] hath not received usury nor increase, hath executed My Judgments, hath walked in My Statutes; he shall not die for the inequity of his father, he shall surely live.
18:18 [As for] his father, because he cruelly oppressed, spoiled his brother by violence, and did [that] which [is] not good among his people, lo, even he shall die in his inequity.
18:19 Yet say ye, Why? doth not the son bear the inequity of the father? When the son hath done that which is lawful and right, [and] hath kept all My Statutes, and hath done them, he shall surely Live.
18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall DIE. The son shall not bear the inequity of the father, neither shall the father bear the inequity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
18:21 But if the wicked will TURN from ALL his sins that he hath committed, and keep ALL My Statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall SURELY live, he shall NOT die.
18:22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall LIVE.
18:25 Yet ye say, The Way of the Lord [HIS LAW/COMMANDMENTS, taught and exemplified by Christ] is not equal. Hear now, O "House of Israel"; Is not My Way equal? are not your ways unequal?
18:26 When a righteous [man] turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth inequity, and dieth in them; for his inequity that he hath done shall he die.
18:27 Again, when the wicked [man] turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.
18:28 Because he considereth, and turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
18:29 Yet saith the "House of Israel", The Way of the Lord is not equal. O "House of Israel", are not My Ways equal? are not your ways unequal?
18:30 Therefore I will judge you, O "House of Israel", every one according to his ways, saith the Lord "I AM". Repent, and turn [yourselves] from ALL your transgressions; so inequity shall not be your ruin.
18:31 Cast away from you ALL your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; AND MAKE YOU A NEW HEART AND A NEW SPIRIT: for why will ye die, O "House of Israel"?