another gospel ("Christianity")

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
And in a proper version…

Ezekiel 18 - King James Version

18 The word of the Lord came unto me again, saying,
2 What mean ye, that ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge?
3 As I live, saith the Lord God, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel.
4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.
5 But if a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right,
6 And hath not eaten upon the mountains, neither hath lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, neither hath defiled his neighbour's wife, neither hath come near to a menstruous woman,
7 And hath not oppressed any, but hath restored to the debtor his pledge, hath spoiled none by violence, hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment;
8 He that hath not given forth upon usury, neither hath taken any increase, that hath withdrawn his hand from iniquity, hath executed true judgment between man and man,
9 Hath walked in my statutes, and hath kept my judgments, to deal truly; he is just, he shall surely live, saith the Lord God.
10 If he beget a son that is a robber, a shedder of blood, and that doeth the like to any one of these things,
11 And that doeth not any of those duties, but even hath eaten upon the mountains, and defiled his neighbour's wife,
12 Hath oppressed the poor and needy, hath spoiled by violence, hath not restored the pledge, and hath lifted up his eyes to the idols, hath committed abomination,
13 Hath given forth upon usury, and hath taken increase: shall he then live? he shall not live: he hath done all these abominations; he shall surely die; his blood shall be upon him.
14 Now, lo, if he beget a son, that seeth all his father's sins which he hath done, and considereth, and doeth not such like,
15 That hath not eaten upon the mountains, neither hath lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, hath not defiled his neighbour's wife,
16 Neither hath oppressed any, hath not withholden the pledge, neither hath spoiled by violence, but hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment,
17 That hath taken off his hand from the poor, that hath not received usury nor increase, hath executed my judgments, hath walked in my statutes; he shall not die for the iniquity of his father, he shall surely live.
18 As for his father, because he cruelly oppressed, spoiled his brother by violence, and did that which is not good among his people, lo, even he shall die in his iniquity.
19 Yet say ye, Why? doth not the son bear the iniquity of the father? When the son hath done that which is lawful and right, and hath kept all my statutes, and hath done them, he shall surely live.
20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord God: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?
24 But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.
25 Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O house of Israel; Is not my way equal? are not your ways unequal?
26 When a righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die.
27 Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.
28 Because he considereth, and turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
29 Yet saith the house of Israel, The way of the Lordis not equal. O house of Israel, are not my ways equal? are not your ways unequal?
30 Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord God. Repent, and turn yourselves from all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.
31 Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
32 For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord God: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye.

A Freeman

Superstar
For those who have been duped into the "why try to keep The Law since I've already sinned/broken The Law" excuse -- which is part of another 'gospel' that "Christianity" teaches and promotes, please read Ezekiel 18 above and stop being so stiff-necked and hard-hearted.

Anyone who mistakenly believes God gave us a law that we allegedly cannot keep has been conned into believing that God is an idiot.

Anyone who mistakenly believes God doesn't see the constant striving to obey and learn from Him, and rewards those who do so with further spiritual strength and vision, has been conned into believing that God isn't merciful, just and fair.

Anyone who mistakenly believes God is looking for any excuse to cast us into The Lake of Fire -- a fate worse than death -- rather than looking for any redeeming qualities in us, e.g. a modicum of faith, love for our neighbors/fellow prisoners, respect for our natural surroundings and the gifts God has given us, as evidenced by our thoughts, words AND most importantly our deeds/works (by which all of us WILL be judged), has been conned into believing that God is a tyrant.

And anyone who mistakenly believes God sent His Eldest/Firstborn Son, Whom God Anointed to be our King and Judge, to multiply sin/crime (violations of God's Law) has been conned into believing that God crazy.

The reason for this thread is to share THE TRUTH that "Christianity" is teaching and preaching a completely different/opposing/alternate 'gospel' to what Christ actually teaches and said in the Gospel accounts. Anyone who read the Gospel accounts for themselves will find hundreds upon hundreds of verses testifying to the FACT that "Christianity" either in ignorance doesn't believe Christ or willfully chooses to do the exact opposite.

That is why we are now 11 pages into this thread, and there hasn't been a single so-called Christian confirming the basic tenets of "Christianity" with Christ's own words. Instead, all the "Christians" have contributed are personal (ad hominem) attacks, cries for refuge from the misinterpretations of the letters attributed to Paul (exactly as prophesied - 2 Pet. 3:15-16) , and tantrums, where they spew hatred upon anyone who doesn't buy into their made-up pagan traditions and doctrines (see: John 15:17 - 16:4) .

Again...

Where did Christ through the mouth of Jesus ever claim to be God?

Where did Christ ever tell us that The Law has been destroyed, or that we no longer have to obey The Law/Commandments of God?

Where did Christ ever advocate disobedience to God or doing our own selfish will instead of God's Will?

Christ never said any of these things. Instead Christ showed us by His Example that we can and should obey Father's Commands right up to and including the death of the human body, just as Christ did with the body He was using at that time: the body of Jesus that the virgin Mary gave birth to in Bethlehem (Matt. 10:28).

Please wake-up. Christ loves each of us and paid the price for our PAST sins (Rom. 3:25) to provide us with this FINAL opportunity to come to our senses and FOLLOW Him in thought, word and DEED (our actions, which always speak louder than our words).

May God Bless all those who genuinely seek Him (Jer. 29:13; Matt. 7:7-8) and His Christ (Matt. 11:27).

Hope everyone has a good Sabbath. Peace be upon all of you.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
The above passage accurately sets out the first part of this verse;

(Romans 6:23): "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

Why were the sinners and tax collectors drawn to Jesus? Surely it was because He sat down and ate with people like that?

Can you earn or deserve a gift?

A Freeman

Superstar
The above passage accurately sets out the first part of this verse;

(Romans 6:23): "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
It should be self-evident that for the above statement to remain true -- which it undoubtedly is -- that acceptance of the gift of God hinges upon repenting of our sins and keeping The Law/Commandments of God. Otherwise, we remain in bondage to sin, the wages of which are death.

Why were the sinners and tax collectors drawn to Jesus?
Of course. They humbly realized they needed to change their sinful, evil ways and follow Christ's Teachings.

Surely it was because He sat down and ate with people like that?
There would be no need for Him to sit down with people who arrogantly declare themselves to be "saved", would there?

Can you earn or deserve a gift?
What one can and should do is to be grateful for a gift. And how does one show their gratitude for the sacrifice Christ made in the body of Jesus?

By repenting of (turning from) our sinful, evil ways and begin keeping The Law, exactly as Christ teaches, instead of following another 'gospel'. Otherwise we are rejecting that loving gift of God, to our own detriment.

No one can claim to follow, get to know and love Christ while refusing to do the things that Christ teaches.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Acts 15 ctd

12 Then all the multitude kept silence, and gave audience to Barnabas and Paul, declaring what miracles and wonders God had wrought among the Gentiles by them.

13 And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me:

14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,

16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:

17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.

19 Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God:

20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.

22 Then pleased it the apostles and elders with the whole church, to send chosen men of their own company to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas; namely, Judas surnamed Barsabas and Silas, chief men among the brethren:

23 And they wrote letters by them after this manner; The apostles and elders and brethren send greeting unto the brethren which are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia.

24 Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment:

25 It seemed good unto us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men unto you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul,

26 Men that have hazarded their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

27 We have sent therefore Judas and Silas, who shall also tell you the same things by mouth.

28 For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things;

29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

JoChris

Superstar
If you can provide a list of laws outside of the ten commandments we should all still be keeping.
It is amazing how JAHtruth's chief spokesman refuses to give the answer.

Here it is from the cult's "The way home or face the fire", p.91 -92

1. YOU shall love, honour, cherish and obey the Lord your God (love, good and truth) with ALL your heart, with ALL your mind, with ALL your soul and with ALL your strength and Him ONLY shall you serve and OBEY, forsaking ALL others.

2. YOU shall NOT create an image or likeness of anything that is IN HEAVEN, or on earth, or under the sea and YOU shall NOT worship or BUY such things, nor bring them into your homes. YOU shall NOT bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate (or disobey) Me; and showing mercy unto thousands of them that love (and obey) Me, and KEEP My COMMANDMENTS.

3. Honour your Father in Heaven and KEEP His COMMANDMENTS, LAWS; Statutes; Judgements; Economic Policy; Agricultural Policy and Diet that He gave to YOU and your Mother, the British Nation Israel, His Wife, at Mt. Sinai and make Him proud of YOU.

4. YOU shall NOT commit adultery, either physically, individually, or spiritually, nationally or individually but shall be FAITHFUL to God, your word and your spouse, also NOT committing adultery nationally by following the wrong examples of other nations.

5. YOU shall NOT use the Lord’s name, unless you are speaking to Him, or about Him, then you will not waste His time or insult Him.

6. Love your neighbour (not physically) as much as, or more than, you love your “Self”. Then you will not do wrong, or lie, to anyone - John 15:13.

Do NOT desire eagerly, or touch, anything that does not belong to you. It belongs to your neighbour, not you, and YOU must respect HIS property. Your neighbour is the person next to you and also the person on the far side of the planet and everyone in between

7. YOU shall NOT lie, even to your “Self”.

8. Remember the Sabbath and KEEP it Holy. It is NOT wrong to do GOOD deeds on the Sabbath. The Sabbath was made for man. Man was not made for the Sabbath.

9. YOU shall NOT steal. Neither shall you make up your own laws, to enable you to do so by deceiving people.

10. YOU shall NOT murder - kill unlawfully.

11.YOU shall love one another as much as I love you and in the same way - spiritually not physically - John 15:13. IF you DO this, ALL men will know that you ARE my disciples and are exercising and learning “Self” discipline - discipleship.

12. Judge no-one, so that you will not be judged, by God, for by whatever judgement you judge another, unjustly, you condemn yourself to the same punishment. Judging is God’s job exclusively, as He is always unbiased; impartial; incorruptible and just. He has given His Judgements, in His Law Books given to you at Mt. Sinai, by which He judges those who break His Laws.

There are NO other laws on this planet that are LAWFUL. God has strictly FORBIDDEN man from making up laws. God’s Laws are the same for everyone. God does NOT have separate Laws - one for the rich and another one for the poor. +HEALTH WARNING!+ BREAKING THE 12-(10+2) COMMANDMENTS DAMAGES YOUR HEALTH !!!

A Freeman

Superstar
Acts 15 ctd

12 Then all the multitude kept silence, and gave audience to Barnabas and Paul, declaring what miracles and wonders God had wrought among the Gentiles by them.

13 And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me:

14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.

15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,

16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:

17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.

19 Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God:

20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.

22 Then pleased it the apostles and elders with the whole church, to send chosen men of their own company to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas; namely, Judas surnamed Barsabas and Silas, chief men among the brethren:

23 And they wrote letters by them after this manner; The apostles and elders and brethren send greeting unto the brethren which are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia.

24 Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment:

25 It seemed good unto us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men unto you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul,

26 Men that have hazarded their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.

27 We have sent therefore Judas and Silas, who shall also tell you the same things by mouth.

28 For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things;

29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.
Thank-you. This is specifically dealing with circumcision, which has already been addressed.

It should be self-evident that this in no way is relieving anyone of keeping The Law/Commandments that God gave us, for our own benefit, thereby learning to circumcise our hearts and minds in the process.

Similarly, it should be self-evident that there would be no need for God to write His Laws into our hearts and minds if He didn't want us to keep them.

Further, it should be self-evident, as Christ plainly stated, that He (Christ) didn't bring any new doctrine, but only the doctrine of His Father and His God, Who sent Christ (John 7:16-17).

And finally, if Christ Himself didn't come to destroy The Law - which He plainly stated through the mouth of Jesus would NEVER pass away (Matt. 5:17-18), then how is it possible for anyone to be duped into believing that the disciples and apostles would somehow have the authority to destroy The Law, which they themselves (including Paul) kept and established wherever they went?

A Freeman

Superstar
If you can provide a list of laws outside of the ten commandments we should all still be keeping.
All one needs to do is read the first five books of the Bible, namely: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy (the "Song" of Moses - Deut. 31:19) and read about its spiritual application in the Gospel accounts (the "Song" of the Lamb - Rev. 14:3; 15:3). God has already provided the list you request.

All animal sacrifice, which foreshadowed and was replaced with daily "self" sacrifice (Matt. 10:38, Mark 8:34, Luke 9:23, Luke 14:26-27, Gal. 2:20, Sura 6:162, Sura 92:18-21), and the rest of the ordinances carried out by the Levitical priesthood, were done away with at the cross, when the priesthood was reduced from many to ONE High-Priest for all-time: Christ (see: Matt. 5:17-20; Luke 16:16-17; Eph. 2:10-16; Col. 2:10-16; Heb. 2:10-18; 5:1-11; 6:20 - 7:4).

ALL of the oppression, injustice and mass confusion that we are currently experiencing in the world today are the direct result of our continued refusal to keep and enforce God's Law ONLY. And sadly, "Christianity" has made the problem worse rather than better, by refusing to follow Christ's Example, instead choosing to preach another 'gospel', which teaches others to disobey God (both by the words of "Christians" and by their actions). For this reason MANY are weak and sickly, and spiritually asleep (1 Cor. 11:30).

Lyfe

Star
All one needs to do is read the first five books of the Bible, namely: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy (the "Song" of Moses - Deut. 31:19) and read about its spiritual application in the Gospel accounts (the "Song" of the Lamb - Rev. 14:3; 15:3). God has already provided the list you request.

All animal sacrifice, which foreshadowed and was replaced with daily "self" sacrifice (Matt. 10:38, Mark 8:34, Luke 9:23, Luke 14:26-27, Gal. 2:20, Sura 6:162, Sura 92:18-21), and the rest of the ordinances carried out by the Levitical priesthood, were done away with at the cross, when the priesthood was reduced from many to ONE High-Priest for all-time: Christ (see: Matt. 5:17-20; Luke 16:16-17; Eph. 2:10-16; Col. 2:10-16; Heb. 2:10-18; 5:1-11; 6:20 - 7:4).

ALL of the oppression, injustice and mass confusion that we are currently experiencing in the world today are the direct result of our continued refusal to keep and enforce God's Law ONLY. And sadly, "Christianity" has made the problem worse rather than better, by refusing to follow Christ's Example, instead choosing to preach another 'gospel', which teaches others to disobey God (both by the words of "Christians" and by their actions). For this reason MANY are weak and sickly, and spiritually asleep (1 Cor. 11:30).
So is there anything more than the feasts, dietary restrictions, holy days, and ten commandments we need to obey? Is there more? It usually stops there among the Judaizers but then again there's never fully agreement among them. Is that it or do I need to be careful to observe and do more?

A Freeman

Superstar
So is there anything more than the feasts, dietary restrictions, holy days, and ten commandments we need to obey? Is there more? It usually stops there among the Judaizers but then again there's never fully agreement among them. Is that it or do I need to be careful to observe and do more?
Have you read and studied The Law for yourself please?

As previously shared, the Perfect Healthy Diet is not only for our own health benefits, but also to prevent us from destroying the creatures that God designed to be part of the planetary waste management system/clean-up crew. You keep referring to it as "dietary restrictions", as if it is somehow punitive/grievous, which it certainly isn't.

As previously shared, the 10 Commandments are the basic, universal principles. There is debt forgiveness, every year and a once-in-a-lifetime (every 50th year) Jubilee, where any family property that may have been sold if someone got into financial difficulty is returned to them.

As previously shared, The Law contains the perfect system of governance (a Theocracy, NOT a demon-crazy democracy that makes up its own rules as it goes along, to make the rich richer and the poor poorer). The perfect system of governance eliminates the need for politicians, political action committees and lobbyists, and the need to collect taxes/tributes from people, which is then used to build up the military, start wars and build up a militarized police forces that terrorize the people domestically.

As previously shared, The Law contains the perfect system of justice, with God's Statutes and Judgements. Strictly prohibited is all man-made legislation, rules, policies, procedures, etc., because it adds to and diminishes from God's Law, which is already perfect, exactly as God is (Matt. 5:48). The perfect system of justice eliminates the need for attorneys/barristers/"lawyers", and the need for prisons, and the need for hundreds of miles of shelving for the legal books that fill legal libraries all over the world. It also eliminates all of the moral depravity and abominations that are currently plaguing everyone.

As previously shared, The Law contains the perfect agricultural system, with no genetically-modified crops or animals, no chemical fertilizers, pesticides, fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, etc., no crop-dusting with chemicals, no defoliating agents, no need for the destruction of 4-8" of topsoil every year due to mechanized farming, and many other issues that plague mankind as we continue to try to do things our way instead of God's Way (His Will). There would also be no chemical additives to meat, or vegetables, and the land would be given one year in seven to rest, so that it can maintain the proper health and nutrients it was designed to have, again for everyone's benefit.

And, as previously shared, The Law contains the perfect economic system, with the debt relief already mentioned (to prevent anyone from becoming filthy rich, while at the same time ELIMINATING poverty, and the crime that results from poverty). Usury (what people today refer to as "interest") is also prohibited, because it is known to be a criminal mechanism used to defraud people out of their wealth and labor. The perfect economic system also ensures that everyone has enough land of their own to raise their own crops and livestock, and thus be free of the Babylonian market system, free from corporate fictional governments and their made-up rules and use of power against the people, as well as free of the pollution-filled urban death traps where most of the world's populations reside today.

The Law would also eliminate all of the corporate fictional businesses we have today, including church (organized religion) and state (governments), thereby putting an end to the buying and selling of all of the gifts God has given us, free of charge, to be shared with one another. Of course all of the needless pollution caused by these things would likewise be eliminated.

There would be no more "Judaism" or "Christianity", or "Islam", or "Hinduism" or "Buddhism", or "Taoism", or "Sikhism", etc., nor would there be any more left-wing and right-wing political parties, etc. We would all be ONE people, with ONE Law and ONE language, who genuinely love one another and strive to do Father's (God's) Will in all things, knowing it is always the best for everyone (TRUE Faith).

These are but a few of the countless blessings that we could all be enjoying simply by following Christ's TRUE Teachings and His Example -- found in the Gospel accounts -- of keeping The Law and DOING God's Will.

When one realizes the amazing freedom, justice, peace, prosperity, safety and security that only God can provide to those who obey Him, the joy can no longer be contained, as this is the answer to everyone's prayers. And it's all available through a careful study and keeping of The Law, for anyone who genuinely desires to draw closer to God and learn about Him and His Ways.

This is the Life and freedom that Jesus died to provide us the opportunity to attain, IF it is sought with all of our heart, mind, soul and strength.

Lyfe

Star
Have you read and studied The Law for yourself please?

As previously shared, the Perfect Healthy Diet is not only for our own health benefits, but also to prevent us from destroying the creatures that God designed to be part of the planetary waste management system/clean-up crew. You keep referring to it as "dietary restrictions", as if it is somehow punitive/grievous, which it certainly isn't.

As previously shared, the 10 Commandments are the basic, universal principles. There is debt forgiveness, every year and a once-in-a-lifetime (every 50th year) Jubilee, where any family property that may have been sold if someone got into financial difficulty is returned to them.

As previously shared, The Law contains the perfect system of governance (a Theocracy, NOT a demon-crazy democracy that makes up its own rules as it goes along, to make the rich richer and the poor poorer). The perfect system of governance eliminates the need for politicians, political action committees and lobbyists, and the need to collect taxes/tributes from people, which is then used to build up the military, start wars and build up a militarized police forces that terrorize the people domestically.

As previously shared, The Law contains the perfect system of justice, with God's Statutes and Judgements. Strictly prohibited is all man-made legislation, rules, policies, procedures, etc., because it adds to and diminishes from God's Law, which is already perfect, exactly as God is (Matt. 5:48). The perfect system of justice eliminates the need for attorneys/barristers/"lawyers", and the need for prisons, and the need for hundreds of miles of shelving for the legal books that fill legal libraries all over the world. It also eliminates all of the moral depravity and abominations that are currently plaguing everyone.

As previously shared, The Law contains the perfect agricultural system, with no genetically-modified crops or animals, no chemical fertilizers, pesticides, fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, etc., no crop-dusting with chemicals, no defoliating agents, no need for the destruction of 4-8" of topsoil every year due to mechanized farming, and many other issues that plague mankind as we continue to try to do things our way instead of God's Way (His Will). There would also be no chemical additives to meat, or vegetables, and the land would be given one year in seven to rest, so that it can maintain the proper health and nutrients it was designed to have, again for everyone's benefit.

And, as previously shared, The Law contains the perfect economic system, with the debt relief already mentioned (to prevent anyone from becoming filthy rich, while at the same time ELIMINATING poverty, and the crime that results from poverty). Usury (what people today refer to as "interest") is also prohibited, because it is known to be a criminal mechanism used to defraud people out of their wealth and labor. The perfect economic system also ensures that everyone has enough land of their own to raise their own crops and livestock, and thus be free of the Babylonian market system, free from corporate fictional governments and their made-up rules and use of power against the people, as well as free of the pollution-filled urban death traps where most of the world's populations reside today.

The Law would also eliminate all of the corporate fictional businesses we have today, including church (organized religion) and state (governments), thereby putting an end to the buying and selling of all of the gifts God has given us, free of charge, to be shared with one another. Of course all of the needless pollution caused by these things would likewise be eliminated.

There would be no more "Judaism" or "Christianity", or "Islam", or "Hinduism" or "Buddhism", or "Taoism", or "Sikhism", etc., nor would there be any more left-wing and right-wing political parties, etc. We would all be ONE people, with ONE Law and ONE language, who genuinely love one another and strive to do Father's (God's) Will in all things, knowing it is always the best for everyone (TRUE Faith).

These are but a few of the countless blessings that we could all be enjoying simply by following Christ's TRUE Teachings and His Example -- found in the Gospel accounts -- of keeping The Law and DOING God's Will.

When one realizes the amazing freedom, justice, peace, prosperity, safety and security that only God can provide to those who obey Him, the joy can no longer be contained, as this is the answer to everyone's prayers. And it's all available through a careful study and keeping of The Law, for anyone who genuinely desires to draw closer to God and learn about Him and His Ways.

This is the Life and freedom that Jesus died to provide us the opportunity to attain, IF it is sought with all of our heart, mind, soul and strength.
How am I supposed to keep economic and civil laws as well as laws pertaining to justice in a land that is pagan? It can only be done if the ACTUAL settings are in place so why do you bring these things up? I just wanted to know what laws apart from the ten commandments that I am still bound to keep.

I clearly don't understand The Law as well as you do so I am asking you as someone who has all this knowledge of The Law. That's more than fair.

Lyfe

Star
The ten commands
dietary laws
feasts and holy days

Is there more than these we should be keeping according to your interpretation of scripture? Is there more we can and are able to keep? If so please give some examples...

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established
This is the passage they use for only the 144000 being the only ones through out all of history that will be in heaven it seems according to AJH
That's stretching it a bit, isn't it... wow.

The 144,000 are first-fruits from mankind... that means there must be more. :)

I feel compelled to mention the false gospel of Ellen White, here, as well--> she got rid of the original ABYSS and moved it to Earth, in order to accommodate her (extreme) 144,000 doctrine.

More here.

The Adventists believe she is not only a Prophet, but the actual Spirit of Prophecy and the Testimony of Jesus Christ. As a result, they gave her license to reinterpret and add to the biblical text, at will.

Five Flaws of Adventism

. . .​

I noticed John Hill changed the wording of John 3:16, too.
3:16 KoK For God so loved the world,
that He gave His only incarnated Son,
that whosoever believeth him should not
perish, but have Everlasting Life.
ensarkosis - incarnated
is not found in this verse-- it is an addition
- COMPARE
3:16 ESV For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only (begotten) Son,
that whoever believes in him should not
perish but have eternal life.
monogenḗs - only, only-begotten; unique
properly: one-and-only; "one of a kind"
literally: the only of its kind
The Word became flesh... true-- but that isn't the point in this verse. Changes to verses or doctrine which point to the deity of Christ are one of the hallmarks of false prophets.

Let that be the sobering thought that it should be, IF you can find the humility to admit your error, lovingly pointed out for everyone's benefit (including yours).
Quit it.

'... the promotion of the "no one can... keep
The Law, so why try" doctrine/tradition.'
No one promoted this.

Nor has anyone suggested the following...

• it is acceptable to disobey God​
• Christians have a "License to Sin"​
• the Law has been "done away with"​
... except Anthony John Hill, Ellen White and their followers.

Power of Sin is the Law

Acts
10:34 Then Peter opened [his] mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
10:35 But in every nation he that feareth Him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted by Him.
Who said otherwise?
(no one here)
. . .​

What has been said is consistent with the biblical text: the Law will not save you-- and neither will your very best efforts.
Is. 64:6, Is. 53:6 Phil. 3:9
- * -

Links
Leaving Adventism
Former Adventist Resources
Colossians 2 Exposition
Freedom in Jesus - Freedom from Legalism
A Contextual & Exegetical Exposition of Colossians 2
by Elce-junior “Thunder” Lauriston
(Former Adventist University Prof.)

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
No one promoted this.

Nor has anyone suggested the following...

• it is acceptable to disobey God​
• Christians have a "License to Sin"​
• the Law has been "done away with"​
... except Anthony John Hill, Ellen White and their followers.
The myriad of extensive posts from @A Freeman and @The Sojourner on this thread relentlessly and monotonously miss the point you make so lucidly.

JoChris

Superstar
The ten commands
dietary laws
feasts and holy days

Is there more than these we should be keeping according to your interpretation of scripture? Is there more we can and are able to keep? If so please give some examples...
It appears that no clear information about additional laws and regulations will be provided until you convert.
I would certainly love to view any ex JAHTRUTH discussion groups or websites that spill the beans.

Lyfe

Star
It appears that no clear information about additional laws and regulations will be provided until you convert.
I would certainly love to view any ex JAHTRUTH discussion groups or websites that spill the beans.
He seems to be suggesting that we are also to apply the civil, judicial, and economic laws to the list of commandments that we are still obligated to keep. I'm curious as to how he would have us go about this.

JoChris

Superstar
He seems to be suggesting that we are also to apply the civil, judicial, and economic laws to the list of commandments that we are still obligated to keep. I'm curious as to how he would have us go about this.
Since AJH insisted that the British crown always belonged to him, maybe he would like a form of dominion theology?

Only laws are "God's laws", i.e. JAHtruth's unique blend.

A Freeman

Superstar
God's Law is God's Law.

There has been absolutely no wavering anywhere in Scripture, nor in anything that has been shared from the Websites found at Christ's.net, nor in anything that has personally shared, that God's Law is found in the first five books of the Bible, namely: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.

The only thing that was nailed to the cross were the ordinances, i.e. animal sacrifices carried out by the Levitical priesthood.

Anyone who cannot be bothered to read, study and pray to God about the keeping of His Law, which He has COMMANDED us all to keep (please see Deut. 29:9-15 for confirmation that all of us are party to the Covenants - both the Old and the New, also known together as the "New Song" - Rev. 14:3, 15:3), is already destined for The Fire, regardless of whatever they may otherwise believe (Deut. 12:8; Ezek. 18:20).

Keeping and enforcing God's Law only isn't a "religion" in the sense that word is used today; it is The Way of Life (Exod. 18:20; 23:20-23; Deut. 9:12-16; 11:26-28; 27:18; 31:29; Matt. 7:13-14; John 14:6*), providing EVERYTHING we need to LIVE.

*see also Suras 1:6-7, 2:142, 2:213, 2:272, 3:42-55, 3:101, 4:44, 4:68, 4:172-175, 5:18, 6:39, 6:87, 6:126, 6:153-161, 7:16, 10:25, 11:56, 11:112, 15:41, 16:9, 16:76, 16:121, 19:36, 19:43, 20:108, 20:135, 22:54, 23:73-74, 24:46-48, 25:27, 25:52, 25:57, 28:22, 36:4, 36:61, 37:118, 38:22, 42:52-53, 43:43, 43:61-64, 46:30, 48:2, 48:20, 57:27-29, 60:1, 67:22, 73:19-20, 76:29-30, 98:5

It's understood that arrogant, self-righteous "Christians" (Matt. 9:12-13) -- who have declared themselves to be "saved" by redefining dozens upon dozens of key Biblical terms to create their alternate 'gospel' message of continued rebellion against God -- will continue to come up with any excuse they believe they can find to argue AGAINST obedience to God and His Law (Acts 5:29-32).

For those who have any humility, and actually fear Him (Father, Whose Name is "I AM") Who can kill us both body and soul/spirit-Being (Matt. 10:28), this message of Truth will be recognized as such, loved and accepted.

For those who don't, it won't.

It may seem like 144,000 being redeemed from the Earth is a very small number when compared to the roughly 8,000,000,000 estimated global population. Or it may seem like a very large number considering how many wish to continue serving Satan (Luke 18:8) and his beast system of corporate fictional governments, corporate fictional organized religions, corporate fictional courts, corporate fictional medical and pharmaceutical facilities, etc.

We are ALL sinners, aka law-breakers, aka CRIMINALS. That is what NEEDS to change, and the ONLY Way to change that is to follow Christ's TRUE Gospel Teachings and Example and return to keeping God's Law.

Learn it. Love it. LIVE it.

There is no other way home, to heaven.

Lyfe

Star
God's Law is God's Law.

There has been absolutely no wavering anywhere in Scripture, nor in anything that has been shared from the Websites found at Christ's.net, nor in anything that has personally shared, that God's Law is found in the first five books of the Bible, namely: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy.

The only thing that was nailed to the cross were the ordinances, i.e. animal sacrifices carried out by the Levitical priesthood.

Anyone who cannot be bothered to read, study and pray to God about the keeping of His Law, which He has COMMANDED us all to keep (please see Deut. 29:9-15 for confirmation that all of us are party to the Covenants - both the Old and the New, also known together as the "New Song" - Rev. 14:3, 15:3), is already destined for The Fire, regardless of whatever they may otherwise believe (Deut. 12:8; Ezek. 18:20).

Keeping and enforcing God's Law only isn't a "religion" in the sense that word is used today; it is The Way of Life (Exod. 18:20; 23:20-23; Deut. 9:12-16; 11:26-28; 27:18; 31:29; Matt. 7:13-14; John 14:6*), providing EVERYTHING we need to LIVE.

*see also Suras 1:6-7, 2:142, 2:213, 2:272, 3:42-55, 3:101, 4:44, 4:68, 4:172-175, 5:18, 6:39, 6:87, 6:126, 6:153-161, 7:16, 10:25, 11:56, 11:112, 15:41, 16:9, 16:76, 16:121, 19:36, 19:43, 20:108, 20:135, 22:54, 23:73-74, 24:46-48, 25:27, 25:52, 25:57, 28:22, 36:4, 36:61, 37:118, 38:22, 42:52-53, 43:43, 43:61-64, 46:30, 48:2, 48:20, 57:27-29, 60:1, 67:22, 73:19-20, 76:29-30, 98:5

It's understood that arrogant, self-righteous "Christians" (Matt. 9:12-13) -- who have declared themselves to be "saved" by redefining dozens upon dozens of key Biblical terms to create their alternate 'gospel' message of continued rebellion against God -- will continue to come up with any excuse they believe they can find to argue AGAINST obedience to God and His Law (Acts 5:29-32).

For those who have any humility, and actually fear Him (Father, Whose Name is "I AM") Who can kill us both body and soul/spirit-Being (Matt. 10:28), this message of Truth will be recognized as such, loved and accepted.

For those who don't, it won't.

It may seem like 144,000 being redeemed from the Earth is a very small number when compared to the roughly 8,000,000,000 estimated global population. Or it may seem like a very large number considering how many wish to continue serving Satan (Luke 18:8) and his beast system of corporate fictional governments, corporate fictional organized religions, corporate fictional courts, corporate fictional medical and pharmaceutical facilities, etc.

We are ALL sinners, aka law-breakers, aka CRIMINALS. That is what NEEDS to change, and the ONLY Way to change that is to follow Christ's TRUE Gospel Teachings and Example and return to keeping God's Law.

Learn it. Love it. LIVE it.

There is no other way home, to heaven.
So then according to you only the animal sacrifices are done with... Got it!

I asked you a fair question. How do we keep the economic and civil laws? How do we enforce justice according to The Law? I'm willing to bet you have never stoned a person so how can you tell others to keep The Law when you aren't even executing it's judicial demands... Where is JAH and why isnt he and his colleagues out stoning the heretics? That's what the old testament law demands you to do!