another gospel ("Christianity")

A Freeman

Superstar
So then according to you only the animal sacrifices are done with... Got it!
Along with the rest of the ordinances that the Levitical priesthood would have been carrying out that went along with animal sacrifice.

I asked you a fair question. How do we keep the economic and civil laws?
The economic aspect of The Law is simple to keep. No commerce on the Sabbath, no usury (lending on usury or borrowing on usury). That means you cannot take out loans to finance the things you want, instead depending upon Father (God) to ensure you have what you need, when you need it. IF you do that, you will find that you always have the funds to get what's needed when it's needed, and/or Father will send you the help you need when you need it.

That is what you can do to fulfill the economic aspect of The Law.

With regard to the civil laws, there are specific statutes provided in The Law for given situations, e.g. what should be done if you cause injury to the person or property of another, what you should do to prevent those things from happening (yes, prevent), and also how you should treat those you may have in your employ, etc. It also necessarily involves putting God's Law into action, in court proceedings if necessary, because once you begin striving to keep Father's Law, He will send lessons and tests to see if you have actually changed sides and will fight against the satanic beast system, or whether you were just paying Him lip service, as most do (Matt. 15:9). And IF one welcome these challenges, Father will be there with you every step of The Way, to ensure His Will is done. Be prepared to be amazed.

How do we enforce justice according to The Law?
With Father's Help, of course.

I'm willing to bet you have never stoned a person so how can you tell others to keep The Law when you aren't even executing it's judicial demands... Where is JAH and why isnt he and his colleagues out stoning the heretics? That's what the old testament law demands you to do!
You shouldn't be betting on things you know nothing about, and looking for excuses for disobeying God, which is exactly what the above two sentences are, whether you realize it or not.

Instead of looking at this as an attack (from a decidedly human perspective), because the truth about "Christianity" preaching another 'gospel' which is in opposition to Christ's True Gospel Teachings and Example of following God's Law, please consider that what's been shared with you is being done with the CERTAIN knowledge that anyone who doesn't return to keeping The Law is going to burn for it, regardless of whatever their spiritually blind leaders have conned them into believing.

As someone who genuinely loves others, or at least is striving to learn what love really is (for it is the fulfilling of The Law - Rom. 13:10), and knowing that The Fire is a fate worse than death, everything that can be said, written and done to help others, as long as time remains, will be done.

Peace be upon you.

Last edited:

The Sojourner

Established
So then according to you only the animal sacrifices are done with... Got it!

I asked you a fair question. How do we keep the economic and civil laws? How do we enforce justice according to The Law? I'm willing to bet you have never stoned a person so how can you tell others to keep The Law when you aren't even executing it's judicial demands... Where is JAH and why isnt he and his colleagues out stoning the heretics? That's what the old testament law demands you to do!
It's simple, you/we start by learning it and supporting it. It says God will magnify The Law, in Isaiah. So, that means it's coming. Eventually it will be everywhere on earth. So, if you believe that then you start by learning it to prepare yourself for the future. People could have voted to have God's Laws reinstated, instead of LGBT legislation. But because Christians at large didn't champion God's Laws, it made it easy for Satan to get people to change the laws to make the world evil. People should learn to love and support God's Laws, and not the ways of satan.

But all Christians seem to want to do is talk about their salvation, instead of advocating for righteousness in the world and striving to set an example, following after Christ's Example, while God's Laws are removed from society. And then go hide in a corner somewhere when it all goes to hell and wonder why it happened, or just keep saying, "no one can keep God's Laws".

Lyfe

Star
Along with the rest of the ordinances that the Levitical priesthood would have been carrying out that went along with animal sacrifice.

I asked you a fair question. How do we keep the economic and civil laws?
The economic aspect of The Law is simple to keep. No commerce on the Sabbath, no usury (lending on usury or borrowing on usury). That means you cannot take out loans to finance the things you want, instead depending upon Father (God) to ensure you have what you need, when you need it. IF you do that, you will find that you always have the funds to get what's needed when it's needed, and/or Father will send you the help you need when you need it.

That is what you can do to fulfill the economic aspect of The Law.

With regard to the civil laws, there are specific statutes provided in The Law for given situations, e.g. what should be done if you cause injury to the person or property of another, what you should do to prevent those things from happening (yes, prevent), and also how you should treat those you may have in your employ, etc. It also necessarily involves putting God's Law into action, in court proceedings if necessary, because once you begin striving to keep Father's Law, He will send lessons and tests to see if you have actually changed sides and will fight against the satanic beast system, or whether you were just paying Him lip service, as most do (Matt. 15:9). And IF one welcome these challenges, Father will be there with you every step of The Way, to ensure His Will is done. Be prepared to be amazed.

With Father's Help, of course.

You shouldn't be betting on things you know nothing about, and looking for excuses for disobeying God, which is exactly what the above two sentences are, whether you realize it or not.

Instead of looking at this as an attack (from a decidedly human perspective), because the truth about "Christianity" preaching another 'gospel' which is in opposition to Christ's True Gospel Teachings and Example of following God's Law, please consider that what's been shared with you is being done with the CERTAIN knowledge that anyone who doesn't return to keeping The Law is going to burn for it, regardless of whatever their spiritually blind leaders have conned them into believing.

As someone who genuinely loves others, or at least is striving to learn what love really is (for it is the fulfilling of The Law - Rom. 13:10), and knowing that The Fire is a fate worse than death, everything that can be said, written and done to help others, as long as time remains, will be done.

Peace be upon you.
[/QUOTE]

It's simple, you/we start by learning it and supporting it. It says God will magnify The Law, in Isaiah. So, that means it's coming. Eventually it will be everywhere on earth. So, if you believe that then you start by learning it to prepare yourself for the future. People could have voted to have God's Laws reinstated, instead of LGBT legislation. But because Christians at large didn't champion God's Laws, it made it easy for Satan to get people to change the laws to make the world evil. People should learn to love and support God's Laws, and not the ways of satan.

But all Christians seem to want to do is talk about their salvation, instead of advocating for righteousness in the world and striving to set an example, following after Christ's Example, while God's Laws are removed from society. And then go hide in a corner somewhere when it all goes to hell and wonder why it happened, or just keep saying, "no one can keep God's Laws".
I'm trying to understand and establish which parts of the old testament law must still be kept according to your views.

I'd also like to know why you guys and JAH aren't going around stoning offenders? That's clearly what The Law commands you to do.

The Sojourner

Established
I'm trying to understand and establish which parts of the old testament law must still be kept according to your views.

I'd also like to know why you guys and JAH aren't going around stoning offenders? That's clearly what The Law commands you to do.
It commands you to do it too.
In The Law it says that by two or three witnesses shall every matter be established and no one shall be put to death at the testimony of one witness. People didn't just go around randomly putting people to death, there would have to be a trial first and witnesses called to establish if it's true or not.
Society has to do it, keep only God's Laws, Statutes and Judgments.
The Law has to be reinstituted as The Law of the land and should be the only Law used by the courts.
In Israel, they had judges who still used God's Laws.
You should support God's Laws, seeing it is Holy, Just and Good.
People who don't support it, or hate God's Law, it is said they won't make it into the future, according to the Bible.

Last edited:

Lyfe

Star
In The Law it says that by two or three witnesses shall every matter be established and no one shall be put to death at the testimony of one witness. People didn't just go around randomly putting people to death, there would have to be a trial first and witnesses called to establish if it's true or not.
The Law has to be reinstituted as The Law of the land and should be the only Law used by the courts.
People who don't support it, or hate God's Law, it is said they won't make it into the future, according to the Bible.

Can you show me where in The Law it says the guilty party that is commanded to be stoned must first have a trial? If it was something corroborated by two or three witnesses then it was enough grounds to stone someone without a hearing first.

...your basically telling me that the judicial and civil aspects of The Law cannot be kept, because the correct settings aren't in place. This is why I asked. This doesn't seem to be what A Freeman believes as he said this is a part of the law that remains. This sort of disagrement justifies my questions, because there is no real agreement even among you two. There are some here who want clarity.

If me and a few Christians were walking on the street and caught a woman in the act of adultery would we be in disobedience and be breaking The Law if we didn't stone her?

Lyfe

Star
..also you said The Law commands me to stone offenders. I have provided you with enough scripture and grounds to show you that I am not living under that covenant and it's legal demands.

A Freeman

Superstar
Please note well that not one single quote from any of the Prophets nor from Jesus, nor from any of the disciples (nor from any of the apostles, if correctly read and understood) has ever been provided by anyone posting in this thread that saying that we no longer have to keep The Law, or that all of us are not obligated to keep BOTH the Covenants (Old and New).

There are no "legal" demands made by God's Law; there are only God's Lawful COMMANDS, Statutes and Judgements.

It should be self-evident that if only upon the testimony of two or three witnesses can a matter be decided, that the testimony is given at a hearing.

Deuteronomy 17:2-13
17:2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the "I AM" thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath done wickedness in the sight of the "I AM" thy God, in transgressing His Covenant,
17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard [of it], and enquired diligently, and, behold, [it be] true, [and] the thing certain, [that] such abomination is done among Israel:
17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, [even] that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
17:6 At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; [but] at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.
17:7 The hands of the witnesses shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterward the hands of all the people. So thou shalt put the evil away from among you.
17:8 If there arise a matter too hard for thee in Judgment, between blood and blood, between plea and plea, and between stroke and stroke, [being] matters of controversy within thy gates: then shalt thou arise, and get thee up into the place which the "I AM" thy God shall choose;
17:9 And thou shalt come unto the priests the Levites, and unto the judge that shall be in those days, and enquire; and they shall show thee The Sentence of Judgment:
17:10 And thou shalt do according to The Sentence, which they of that place which the "I AM" shall choose shall show thee; and thou shalt observe to do according to all that they inform thee:
17:11 According to The Sentence of The Law which they shall teach thee, and according to the Judgment which they shall tell thee, thou shalt do: thou shalt not decline to do The Sentence which they shall show thee, and turn not away from it [to] the right hand, nor [to] the left.
17:12 And the man that will do presumptuously, and will not hearken unto the priest that standeth to minister there before the "I AM" thy God, or unto the judge, even that man shall die: and [thus] thou shalt put away the evil from Israel.
17:13 And all the people shall hear, and fear, and do no more presumptuously (in thinking they are a law unto themselves).

Lyfe

Star
Please note well that not one single quote from any of the Prophets nor from Jesus, nor from any of the disciples (nor from any of the apostles, if correctly read and understood) has ever been provided by anyone posting in this thread that saying that we no longer have to keep The Law, or that all of us are not obligated to keep BOTH the Covenants (Old and New).

There are no "legal" demands made by God's Law; there are only God's Lawful COMMANDS, Statutes and Judgements.

It should be self-evident that if only upon the testimony of two or three witnesses can a matter be decided, that the testimony is given at a hearing.

Deuteronomy 17:2-13
17:2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the "I AM" thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath done wickedness in the sight of the "I AM" thy God, in transgressing His Covenant,
17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard [of it], and enquired diligently, and, behold, [it be] true, [and] the thing certain, [that] such abomination is done among Israel:
17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, [even] that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
17:6 At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; [but] at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.
17:7 The hands of the witnesses shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterward the hands of all the people. So thou shalt put the evil away from among you.
17:8 If there arise a matter too hard for thee in Judgment, between blood and blood, between plea and plea, and between stroke and stroke, [being] matters of controversy within thy gates: then shalt thou arise, and get thee up into the place which the "I AM" thy God shall choose;
17:9 And thou shalt come unto the priests the Levites, and unto the judge that shall be in those days, and enquire; and they shall show thee The Sentence of Judgment:
17:10 And thou shalt do according to The Sentence, which they of that place which the "I AM" shall choose shall show thee; and thou shalt observe to do according to all that they inform thee:
17:11 According to The Sentence of The Law which they shall teach thee, and according to the Judgment which they shall tell thee, thou shalt do: thou shalt not decline to do The Sentence which they shall show thee, and turn not away from it [to] the right hand, nor [to] the left.
17:12 And the man that will do presumptuously, and will not hearken unto the priest that standeth to minister there before the "I AM" thy God, or unto the judge, even that man shall die: and [thus] thou shalt put away the evil from Israel.
17:13 And all the people shall hear, and fear, and do no more presumptuously (in thinking they are a law unto themselves).
My question to you is, if two or three witnesses is present do you obey the next step as the law commands and then take things to a hearing so the guilty party may be put to death? Or do you just let it go?

You have to do your part and if your not willing to take it to a hearing then you are perverting justice and transgressing the law.

Also was just a simple crowd presence enough to qualify as a legitimate hearing by those laws? Only a judge is required if a matter is too hard and truth isn't obvious and hard to ascertain. If someone has done something worthy of being stoned and a crowd has witnessed it and the guilt is obvious then your next course of action is to put them to death. All it takes is enough people to determine something is true.

Example: The crowd that was ready to stone the woman that was brought before Christ. She was caught in the act and was immediately brought to be put to death. There was no trial date it was decided then and there by the crowd(hearing) that was present.

Maldarker

Star
..also you said The Law commands me to stone offenders. I have provided you with enough scripture and grounds to show you that I am not living under that covenant and it's legal demands.
But if you stone some one wouldn't that be murder? Its pre meditated because if they are offenders then you already have it formed that you need to kill them so in essence your a murderer.... and violate one of the 10 so idk... Well @A Freeman & @The Sojourner would you be someone that stoned someones that committed adultery? Yes or no would be fine.

Lyfe

Star
But if you stone some one wouldn't that be murder? Its pre meditated because if they are offenders then you already have it formed that you need to kill them so in essence your a murderer.... and violate one of the 10 so idk... Well @A Freeman & @The Sojourner would you be someone that stoned someones that committed adultery? Yes or no would be fine.
They seem to suggest they would if they had enough witnesses and a crowd that would actually be willing to hear and enforce the matter.

The Sojourner

Established
No, because the Lawful (and legal) definition of murder, is "an unlawful killing". That was always and is still the case even today, under the legislation used for instance in Britain. In other words, if a Lawful sentence is carried out to put an offender to death, then that is called the death penalty under The Law or simply Justice. It is a killing, but it is not a murder. That is and has always been recognized and is clearly defined in The Law. It is to protect society.

If people did get stoned for adultery, then naturally people would stop committing adultery because they would hear and fear and do no more such evil. God made those Judgments and said the people have to carry it out. If society did it, and enforced The Law, then it would not be filled with evil as it is now, for sure.

Instead of asking me, you need to ask yourself the question and then your answer will tell you, if you are a person that agrees or disagrees with God and His view of what is Just.

---------

The Koran also explains the difference between murder and society carrying out the death penalty according to the Judgments of The Law, in a section where it talks about adultery:

Sura
17:32. Nor come nigh to adultery: for it is a shameful (deed) and an evil, opening the road (to other evils).
17:33. Nor take life - which "I AM" has made sacred - except for just cause. And if anyone is slain wrongfully, We have given his heir authority (to demand life for life or to forgive): but let him not exceed bounds in the matter of taking life; for he is helped (by The Law).

Last edited:

The Sojourner

Established
They seem to suggest they would if they had enough witnesses and a crowd that would actually be willing to hear and enforce the matter.
God decreed the death penalty for certain crimes. The crimes that get that Judgment are called capital offenses. Adultery is a capital offense, similar to murder and equally serious. You also should ask yourself, if you agree or disagree with God on the matter. God is of course correct, because He is Perfect, and knows what is just and which crimes are serious enough to merit a death penalty, therefore The Law.

That should also deter people from committing any such crimes. If The Law was enforced in society, it most certainly would deter such crimes and the streets everywhere would be much safer to walk than it is now in many places. Criminals don't understand a slap on the wrist, but they will comprehend being faced with death for capital crimes, therefore the Judgments are as they are and there to prevent crime.

Jesus agreed with the death penalty for serious crimes, as can be seen in the Gospel:

Mark
7:9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the COMMANDment of God, that ye may keep your own "Tradition".
7:10 For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:
7:11 But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, [It is] Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; [he shall be free].
7:12 And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother;
7:13 Making the Word of God of no effect through your "Tradition" (Talmud), which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

He said THEY (the pharisees) made the Word of God of no effect, through their tradition that THEY (the pharisees, not Moses) delivered. Christians should follow Jesus' Example in this and elsewhere, not the examples of the pharisees, who made up their own rules to avoid following God's Law and to make the Word of God of no effect (as today).

Last edited:

The Sojourner

Established
Well, you will have to tell Jesus that and see if you can explain it to Him, because He said The Law is still in effect and will not change until heaven and earth passes away. He said those who do and teach The Law will be called great, while those who break the Commandments and teach others so will be called the least in the kingdom. The least in the Kingdom, means the lowest. You should instead learn to support The Law and learn to agree with it, knowing it is righteous, because God knows best.

The Sojourner

Established
Can you show me where in The Law it says the guilty party that is commanded to be stoned must first have a trial? If it was something corroborated by two or three witnesses then it was enough grounds to stone someone without a hearing first.

...your basically telling me that the judicial and civil aspects of The Law cannot be kept, because the correct settings aren't in place. This is why I asked. This doesn't seem to be what A Freeman believes as he said this is a part of the law that remains. This sort of disagrement justifies my questions, because there is no real agreement even among you two. There are some here who want clarity.

If me and a few Christians were walking on the street and caught a woman in the act of adultery would we be in disobedience and be breaking The Law if we didn't stone her?
The Law says both the adulterer and adulteress should die for that crime, not just the woman.

Well, the woman's husband would be within his rights, if he were to press charges against her (the adulteress) and the man (the adulter), to have them both Lawfully executed, according to the Judgment of The Law, after finding it out. If you caught them, then you would logically be witnesses in the case to a capital crime that was committed. So, if he wanted to press charges, then you and your friends would logically be called to the trial in order to testify to what you have seen, to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God.

If you lived in a small community, I don't know, maybe the town sheriff would be the person that you would go to. It should be a big deal to people, not an everyday occurrence that is just accepted as "normal" because "we're only human after all" or "nobody can keep The Law" excuses, etc. etc.

Adultery is a capital offense/crime under The Law deserving the death penalty, according to God. It should therefore be thought of as such, and in no other terms by Christians.

Last edited:

The Sojourner

Established
Paul to Christians:

Romans
1:31 Without Understanding, Covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
1:32 Who knowing the Judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
2:1 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.
2:2 But we are sure that the Judgment of God is according to Truth against them which commit such things.

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established
But all Christians seem to want to do is talk about their salvation...
Yeah... we are called to share the means of our common Salvation.

And he said to them,
“Go into all the world and proclaim
the gospel to the whole creation.
Mark 16:15

... instead of advocating for righteousness in the world and striving to set an example, following after Christ's Example, while God's Laws are removed from society.
Proclaiming the Gospel is wrong in your religion.

That's a pretty good indicator of a false prophet at the helm... that and the whole bearing false witness thing.

JoChris

Superstar
Paul to Christians:

Romans
1:31 Without Understanding, Covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
1:32 Who knowing the Judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
2:1 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.
2:2 But we are sure that the Judgment of God is according to Truth against them which commit such things.
Why do you quote a person you don't believe?

Paul, in attempting to teach, was dis-obeying his Master (Matthew 23:8-10) and has caused more damage to Christ's Mission and Kingdom than anyone else has because all of the "so-called" christian religions are based on the letters of Paul and NOT on the Teaching of Christ. Some of the letters, or parts of his letters, were not even written or dictated by Paul but are still attributed to him, by the churches, who have founded themselves, AGAINST Christ's orders (Matthew 6:5 & 6), on what are referred to as being "the Letters of Paul".

A Freeman

Superstar
Why do you quote a person you don't believe?

Paul, in attempting to teach, was dis-obeying his Master (Matthew 23:8-10) and has caused more damage to Christ's Mission and Kingdom than anyone else has because all of the "so-called" christian religions are based on the letters of Paul and NOT on the Teaching of Christ. Some of the letters, or parts of his letters, were not even written or dictated by Paul but are still attributed to him, by the churches, who have founded themselves, AGAINST Christ's orders (Matthew 6:5 & 6), on what are referred to as being "the Letters of Paul".
Why do you make yet another false claim? The reason that Paul should never have attempted to teach is because Christ is The ONLY Teacher (Matt. 23:10) and, in doing so, Paul wasn't as clear about things as Jesus was, which has caused unnecessary confusion.

Matthew 5:17-20
5:17 Think NOT that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill [i.e. to fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah].
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till ALL be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the scribes (lawyers) and pharisees (politicians), ye shall in no case enter into The Kingdom of heaven.

Paul plainly stated that he too was keeping The Law (Rom. 7:25); that The Law/Commandments of God are holy, just and good (Rom. 7:12-16); that he was establishing The Law wherever he went (Rom. 3:31) and that only DOERS of The Law would be justified (Rom. 2:13).

Paul also restated what Jesus said in John 3:3-7 -- about the differences between the spirit (being) and the flesh/carnal/human mind -- correctly stating that humans can never serve God nor be subject to His Law, because the carnal mind is at enmity with God (Rom. 8:1-8).

And yet "Christians" completely ignore these verses, choosing instead to focus on verses where Paul speaks less clearly about being "under The Law" when referring to be under the curses of The Law, or "the works of The Law" when referring to substitute animal sacrifice, while also referring to the "Jews" (both those descended from the tribes of Judah and Benjamin, as well as the counterfeit Idumaean Edomites) as "circumcision" and to Gentiles as "uncircumcision", while simultaneously referring to their respective actions the other way around.

So what Paul wrote -- IF it is correctly understood -- does NOT contradict in any way what Christ teaches (and plainly stated through the mouth of Jesus), just as what Christ taught was no different in written content to what all of the Prophets taught: obedience to God and His Law.

Sadly, no "Christian" has ever correctly understood the letters of Paul, exactly as Peter warned would happen.

2 Peter 3:14-16
3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found by Him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
3:15 And account [that] the longsuffering of our Lord [is] salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the Wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
3:16 As also in all [his] epistles (letters), speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as [they do] also the other Scriptures, unto their OWN destruction.

This is precisely why "Christianity" is preaching another 'gospel' based upon their own, unlearned misinterpretations of the letters of Paul, exactly as Paul warned. That way they can satanically teach others that they are no longer required to keep The Law, which is the exact opposite of what Christ teaches, and also the exact opposite of what Paul actually said.