another gospel ("Christianity")

elsbet's cat ^. .^

Established
breath: breath of life = spirit

Hebrew: wə·rū·aḥ & rū·aḥ

Greek: πνεῦμα (pneuma = spirit)

Luke 10

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[c]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

This is the Law of Christ.

What does the Law of the Torah say about working on Sabbath? Is it prohibited or not?
I didn't intend to copy you. I should have refreshed the page. Sorry about that, Art.
>.<

Lyfe

Star
Basically mosaic law + islamic law + Christ + jah truth = salvation

A Freeman

Superstar
The true gospel is simple.
Agreed. Repent (stop sinning/breaking The Law): for The Kingdom of heaven is at hand (Matt. 4:17).

Man has been alienated from God since the fall.
Alienated by choosing evil/sin and death instead of choosing good (obedience to God and His Law) and LIFE.

Only in Christ are our sins pardoned. Only in Christ is our connection to God restored.
IF we truly repent. Christ paid the price for our past sins (Rom. 3:25), NOT the freedom to sin/break The Law (continue being criminals) with impunity.

Only in Christ do we receive adoption into God's kingdom as sons and daughters. Only through Christ are we divinely restored into the image of God. Only in Christ is our healing and the restitution of all things.
And the ONLY Way to be in Christ is through obedience to God and His Law/Commandments.

John 14:20-24
14:20 At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
14:21 He that hath my COMMANDments, and KEEPETH them, HE it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
14:22 Jude saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will obey my words: and my Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
14:24 He that loveth me not obeyeth not my sayings: and the Truth which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

Man is spiritually dead and must be reborn.
We (the spiritual-Beings/Souls) are spiritually dead and must be reborn, realizing that we are NOT human. The flesh is flesh (human) and the spirit is spirit (a spiritual-Being - John 3:5-6).

Christ bore the punishment for our sin on the cross and by receiving him and calling upon him for salvation we pass from death to life.
IF we truly repent and follow His Teachings and Example (John 14:6). Many call Christ Lord, but refuse to DO as Christ has instructed (Matt. 7:21-27).

Christ stood in the court room and took upon himself the punishment for your sins. He died and was punished in your place.
Agreed. And in the place of everyone else who accepts Christ's Sacrifice by keeping The Law/Commandments. Those who do not keep The Law/Commandments haven't truly repented; neither do they know nor love Christ (1 John 2:1-5).

Lyfe

Star
Agreed. Repent (stop sinning/breaking The Law): for The Kingdom of heaven is at hand (Matt. 4:17).

Alienated by choosing evil/sin and death instead of choosing good (obedience to God and His Law) and LIFE.

IF we truly repent. Christ paid the price for our past sins (Rom. 3:25), NOT the freedom to sin/break The Law (continue being criminals) with impunity.

And the ONLY Way to be in Christ is through obedience to God and His Law/Commandments.

John 14:20-24
14:20 At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
14:21 He that hath my COMMANDments, and KEEPETH them, HE it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
14:22 Jude saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will obey my words: and my Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
14:24 He that loveth me not obeyeth not my sayings: and the Truth which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

We (the spiritual-Beings/Souls) are spiritually dead and must be reborn, realizing that we are NOT human. The flesh is flesh (human) and the spirit is spirit (a spiritual-Being - John 3:5-6).

IF we truly repent and follow His Teachings and Example (John 14:6). Many call Christ Lord, but refuse to DO as Christ has instructed (Matt. 7:21-27).

Agreed. And in the place of everyone else who accepts Christ's Sacrifice by keeping The Law/Commandments. Those who do not keep The Law/Commandments haven't truly repented; neither do they know nor love Christ (1 John 2:1-5).
If salvation were by keeping the law then there wouldn't be hope for any of us since one sin is enough to bring a guilty verdict and condemnation. We are only saved and justified by being found in Christ. That's it.

One sin brings a guilty verdict. One sin is a violation of the entire law. Think about it. If you don't think that God could point out sin in your life then you are deceived. If he revealed to you your sin you would be overwhelmed.

A Freeman

Superstar
If salvation were by keeping the law then there wouldn't be hope for any of us since one sin is enough to bring a guilty verdict and condemnation. We are only saved and justified by being found in Christ. That's it.

One sin brings a guilty verdict. One sin is a violation of the entire law. Think about it. If you don't think that God could point out sin in your life then you are deceived. If he revealed to you your sin you would be overwhelmed.
These are all LIES, taught to you by the spiritually blind guides that teach another 'gospel' in the organized religion that calls itself "Christianity".

Christ said that we MUST learn to keep The Law to Live, and that it's impossible to get to know and love Father (God) and Christ unless we keep The Law.

Believe God and Christ instead of spiritually blind guides, who don't know what they're talking about.

You should read this short story, Little Jacob.

The Green Light

Little Jacob and Peter are neighbours. They always walk back home together from school and have to cross a road to get there.

One day, when they arrive at the traffic lights, Peter crosses the road even though the pedestrian light is red.

Jacob shouts: "What are you doing?! You can't cross now!"

Peter waves Jacob along as he hops across in a playful manner and yells: "Come on! Do you see any cars?!"

When the pedestrian light turns green, Jacob crosses the street, visibly shocked by Peter's display of civil disobedience.

Some days later, Jacob and Peter arrive at the traffic lights again. This time, Peter is not moving, even though the light is green.

Jacob, however, is already halfway across the street when Peter yells out: "Jacob, watch out!!" ... as Jacob is mowed down by a
car whose driver, for unknown reasons, failed to stop his vehicle.

Little Jacob followed the law to the letter, not realising his blind obedience to the letter of the law, which was made to help him navigate through life, was going to lead to his end.

A traumatized Peter cries in the bosom of his parents: "I tried to warn him ...", he sniffs, Why ... ? Why didn't he see the car?", he asks full of despair, burying his face in his father's chest.

Peter's father hushes comfortingly, and says: "Shh, Petey. It's not your fault.", as he holds him in an embrace, rubbing the back of his head.
After a pause, Peter's father continues: "Jacob probably did see the car."

Peter looks up in wonder, wiping tears from his eyes. His father looks down and adds: "He probably thought he was safe when the light was green."

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
These are all LIES, taught to you by the spiritually blind guides that teach another 'gospel' in the organized religion that calls itself "Christianity".

Christ said that we MUST learn to keep The Law to Live, and that it's impossible to get to know and love Father (God) and Christ unless we keep The Law.

Believe God and Christ instead of spiritually blind guides, who don't know what they're talking about.
The Law attempts to change someone from the outside, in.

The new birth changes a person from the inside out.

If you are not born again, there is nothing you can draw on that can help you see this. If you are, you will not be deceived into legalism.

A Freeman

Superstar
You should read this short story, Little Jacob.

The Green Light

Little Jacob and Peter are neighbours. They always walk back home together from school and have to cross a road to get there.

One day, when they arrive at the traffic lights, Peter crosses the road even though the pedestrian light is red.

Jacob shouts: "What are you doing?! You can't cross now!"

Peter waves Jacob along as he hops across in a playful manner and yells: "Come on! Do you see any cars?!"

When the pedestrian light turns green, Jacob crosses the street, visibly shocked by Peter's display of civil disobedience.

Some days later, Jacob and Peter arrive at the traffic lights again. This time, Peter is not moving, even though the light is green.

Jacob, however, is already halfway across the street when Peter yells out: "Jacob, watch out!!" ... as Jacob is mowed down by a
car whose driver, for unknown reasons, failed to stop his vehicle.

Little Jacob followed the law to the letter, not realising his blind obedience to the letter of the law, which was made to help him navigate through life, was going to lead to his end.

A traumatized Peter cries in the bosom of his parents: "I tried to warn him ...", he sniffs, Why ... ? Why didn't he see the car?", he asks full of despair, burying his face in his father's chest.

Peter's father hushes comfortingly, and says: "Shh, Petey. It's not your fault.", as he holds him in an embrace, rubbing the back of his head.
After a pause, Peter's father continues: "Jacob probably did see the car."

Peter looks up in wonder, wiping tears from his eyes. His father looks down and adds: "He probably thought he was safe when the light was green."
Who made up the traffic rules/traditions, the violation of which are being referred to as "civil disobedience" (Matt. 15:3-6)? Humans, listening to Satan. All man-made rules, traditions, legislation, etc., are strictly prohibited by God's Law (Deut. 4:2; 12:8; 12:32).

Who made the traffic lights? Humans, listening to Satan.

Who drove the car that hit Jacob? Humans, listening to Satan.

What was Jacob doing when he was hit by a car? Allowing his human to sleepwalk, i.e. listening to Satan.

Who came up with this not-so-clever story, to try to persuade people to disobey God (which satanically tells people that Jacob/Israel is going to die, when Christ said 144,000 from Jacob/Israel are going to live (Rev. 7:4-9), NONE of which are "Christians"? Humans, listening to Satan.

A Freeman

Superstar
The Law attempts to change someone from the outside, in.

The new birth changes a person from the inside out.

If you are not born again, there is nothing you can draw on that can help you see this. If you are, you will not be deceived into legalism.
Here is what Scripture actually says about being born again, of God:

1 John 3:7-10
3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he (Christ) is righteous.
3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the Beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for His seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever DOETH NOT righteousness is NOT of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

The Law is a schoolmaster, to teach us and bring us to Christ, but it cannot do that unless people study it and apply it in their lives.

Sadly, "Christianity" teaches their unwitting(?) victims the exact opposite, precisely because they have never been born again, and thus are still spiritually sound asleep.

The sleeper MUST awaken (Eph. 5:14).

Who made the traffic lights? Humans, listening to Satan.

Who drove the car that hit Jacob? Humans, listening to Satan.

What was Jacob doing when he was hit by a car? Allowing his human to sleepwalk, i.e. listening to Satan.

Who came up with this not-so-clever story, to try to persuade people to disobey God (which satanically tells people that Jacob/Israel is going to die, when Christ said 144,000 from Jacob/Israel are going to live (Rev. 7:4-9), NONE of which are "Christians"? Humans, listening to Satan.
It's about the spirit of the Law, Freeman. Jacob died because he blindly followed the Law. Peter lived because he understood what the Law was for.

Lyfe

Star
Here is what Scripture actually says about being born again, of God:

1 John 3:7-10
3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he (Christ) is righteous.
3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the Beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for His seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever DOETH NOT righteousness is NOT of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

The Law is a schoolmaster, to teach us and bring us to Christ, but it cannot do that unless people study it and apply it in their lives.

Sadly, "Christianity" teaches their unwitting(?) victims the exact opposite, precisely because they have never been born again, and thus are still spiritually sound asleep.

The sleeper MUST awaken (Eph. 5:14).
We all still sin on a daily basis. The only difference is a new creature in Christ is no longer enslaved and governed by the sin nature inherited at birth. We serve the law of God in our mind and no longer take pleasure in sin, but we still sin. If you went to God and asked him to point out your sins today you would be shown sins you weren't even aware that you committed. That and sin is not imputed since Christ already suffered the consequence.

1 John 1:8-10 ESV
If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

A Freeman

Superstar
We all still sin on a daily basis.
Not true. This is part of another 'gospel' that calls itself "Christianity", that pretends God gave us a Law we allegedly cannot keep, thereby calling both God and His Christ liars, which should immediately be recognized as satanic.

The only difference is a new creature in Christ is no longer enslaved and governed by the sin nature inherited at birth. We serve the law of God in our mind and no longer take pleasure in sin, but we still sin.
More self-contradictory, unscriptural nonsense. Anyone who is still sinning/breaking The Law is still a prisoner of sin and is governed by sin and thus is very obviously NOT a "new creature in Christ".

1 John 5:2-4
5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and KEEP His Commandments.
5:3 For THIS is the love of God, that we KEEP His Commandments: and His Commandments are NOT grievous.
5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our Faith.

If you went to God and asked him to point out your sins today you would be shown sins you weren't even aware that you committed. That and sin is not imputed since Christ already suffered the consequence.
Please read carefully:

Romans 3:25 Whom God hath fore-ordained [to be] an atonement through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins THAT ARE PAST, through the forbearance of God;

Hebrews 10:26-29
10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the Knowledge of The Truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of Judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
10:28 He that despised Moses' Law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of The Covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

1 John 1:8-10 ESV
If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
Of course we all have sinned/broken The Law. That is exactly what MUST change in the precious little time we have left. We aren't going to be rewarded for continuing to be ungrateful and unrepentant criminals.

1 John 2:1-7
2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
2:2 And he is the atonement for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for [the sins of] the whole world.
2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, IF we keep His Commandments.
2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth NOT His Commandments, is a LIAR, and the truth is NOT in him.
2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected (Matt. 5:48): hereby know we that we are in him.
2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
2:7 Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old Commandment which ye had from the Beginning. The old Commandment is The Word which ye have heard from the Beginning.

Lyfe

Star
Not true. This is part of another 'gospel' that calls itself "Christianity", that pretends God gave us a Law we allegedly cannot keep, thereby calling both God and His Christ liars, which should immediately be recognized as satanic.

More self-contradictory, unscriptural nonsense. Anyone who is still sinning/breaking The Law is still a prisoner of sin and is governed by sin and thus is very obviously NOT a "new creature in Christ".

1 John 5:2-4
5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and KEEP His Commandments.
5:3 For THIS is the love of God, that we KEEP His Commandments: and His Commandments are NOT grievous.
5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our Faith.

Please read carefully:

Romans 3:25 Whom God hath fore-ordained [to be] an atonement through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins THAT ARE PAST, through the forbearance of God;

Hebrews 10:26-29
10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the Knowledge of The Truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of Judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
10:28 He that despised Moses' Law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of The Covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Of course we all have sinned/broken The Law. That is exactly what MUST change in the precious little time we have left. We aren't going to be rewarded for continuing to be ungrateful and unrepentant criminals.

1 John 2:1-7
2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
2:2 And he is the atonement for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for [the sins of] the whole world.
2:3 And hereby we do know that we know him, IF we keep His Commandments.
2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth NOT His Commandments, is a LIAR, and the truth is NOT in him.
2:5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected (Matt. 5:48): hereby know we that we are in him.
2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
2:7 Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old Commandment which ye had from the Beginning. The old Commandment is The Word which ye have heard from the Beginning.
The law is not a buffet line. You can't cherry pick which parts you want. It's ALL or NOTHING.

A Freeman

Superstar
The law is not a buffet line. You can't cherry pick which parts you want. It's ALL or NOTHING.
Why then do "Christians" choose to cherry-pick what parts they want and what parts they don't (e.g. that murder, adultery, r*pe, homosexuality, pharmacy and child trafficking are capital crimes)?

Isn't that exactly why we are in the greatest tribulation/oppression of all time, precisely because "Christians" don't do as Christ COMMANDS?

There are more "Christians" in the world today than ever before, and the world is getting darker and darker by the day, if not by the hour. Isn't that a crystal clear sign from the heavens that "Christianity" is preaching another 'gospel' that simply DOES NOT WORK?

A Freeman

Superstar
It's about the spirit of the Law, Freeman. Jacob died because he blindly followed the Law. Peter lived because he understood what the Law was for.
The "Spirit" of The Law (God's Law, NOT unlawful man-made legislation) -- which itself is SPIRITUAL (i.e. The Law is completely foreign to humans) -- is obedience to God (THE Voice of Reason). That specifically translates into doing the right thing (in God's Eyes, NOT ours - Deut. 12:8) for everyone's mutual benefit.

You again presented an apples and oranges comparison, deceitfully fabricated in an attempt to pervert and reverse the truth, and are hoping it will go unnoticed. It's not only shameful, it's downright satanic.

JACOB DOESN'T DIE.

Revelation 7:4-9
7:4 And I HEARD the number of them which were sealed: [and there were] sealed an hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand of all the tribes of the children of (Jacob) Israel.
7:5 Of the tribe of Judah [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:6 Of the tribe of Asher [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Naphtali [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasseh [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:7 Of the tribe of Simeon [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:8 Of the tribe of Zebulun [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph/Ephraim [were] sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin [were] sealed twelve thousand.
7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could count (which is why he was TOLD the number in verse 4), of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the Throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

ALL of those who follow the pope - who falsely claims to derive his power from the alleged apostolic line of Peter - will find themselves in The Fire (the second death).

Revelation 17:4-9; 17:18; 18:3-8
17:4 And the woman was arrayed in PURPLE (bishops) and SCARLET (cardinals) colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY (2 Thess. 2:7), BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS (her daughters) AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of her saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
17:7 And the angel said unto me, Why didst thou marvel? (Stop it!) I will tell thee the MYSTERY of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the Bottomless Pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the Earth shall wonder, whose names were NOT written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
17:9 And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth (Rome).

17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great CITY, which reigneth over the kings of the Earth (Rome).

18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the Earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the Earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT of her, MY people, that ye take not part in her SINS, and that ye receive not of her plagues (punishment).
18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her inequities.
18:6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled, fill to her double.
18:7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
18:8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong [is] the Lord God Who judgeth her.

So your silly made-up story, with its upside down and backwards message supporting the "dead" and falsely claiming that the living will die, should be seen for what it is: TOTAL NONSENSE.