another gospel ("Christianity")

JoChris

Superstar
From the Gospel of Jesus, as recorded by Matthew:-

Matthew 7:21-29
7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into The Kingdom of heaven; ONLY he that doeth the Will of my Father which is in heaven.
7:22 Many will say to me in That Day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work inequity.
7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and DOETH THEM, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a Rock (the Truth):
7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a Rock (the Truth).
7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them NOT, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
7:28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine:
7:29 For he taught them as [one] having AUTHORITY, and not as the lawyers.

Please note well that the only people on Earth that call Christ their Lord and yet refuse to DO as Christ teaches call themselves "Christians".
In older books available online, in spiritualist services apparently the channeler quoted a lot of bible verses or used similar sounding words just like "God calling" does.
They sounded a lot more sophisticated than most writers these days.

See Matthew chapter 4
5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,
6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

Satan had misused Psalm 91

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

Last edited:

JesusSoldier

Veteran
It is noteworthy to all those who may be reading this thread that we are 22 pages in and the "Christians" have yet to provide answers to the following, simple questions about their other (fake) 'gospel':

Where did Jesus claim to be God? Or where did Jesus claim to be equal to God? Are these assumptions not central to "Christian" doctrine/tradition?

Where did Jesus tell us that The Law was no longer in effect and/or that we no longer were required to keep it? Similarly, where did Jesus tell us we no longer have to keep the Commandments? Are these assumptions not central to "Christian" doctrine/tradition?

And where did Jesus tell us that his doctrine/commandments were different than (or superseded) God's? Is this assumption not central to "Christian" doctrine/tradition?
I agree that those who claim to be of God and in Christ should have an ongoing repentance and be transformed and regenerated. The Christian tradition of being free and living how one wants is a heresy against the entire Word of God and against everything Christ and his apostles lived and died for. There's not a single Christian who can convince me that they encountered God almighty, yet are still the same corrupt, flesh-driven people as before. This is a blasphemey against God because he is a loving Father and he chastises every son he receives. If a so called "Christian" is still living in an unrepentant, unchanged, sin-led lifestyle, then it's not because of God's love and grace and mercy at all. The more likely reason is that they aren't a legitimate convert.
This is explained in detail in Hebrews chapter 12. Jesus fulfilled the law with the purpose of destroying the works of the devil. He didn't die so his followers could continue to live in their same sinful pattern of life. He came so that we could have life and have it more adundantly and he died to save us FROM our sins, not so we could take his sacrifice in vain and continue in the very sin that he had to lower himself lower than the angels, down to our level and then die for.

So I agree with you on your 2nd point however I disagree with your other 2 points. The doctrine of the Trinity didn't start with Christians or Catholics, it started all the way back in Genesis. The corrupt religious people have watered it down to create confusion. As early as Genesis 1:2 and 1:26 the Holy Spirit and The Son are mentioned. 1 John 5:7 says there are 3 that keep record in Heaven and those 3 are one. In order for all three of them to keep record, it means they existed before Heaven was created. If Jesus is not God, then the Bible should mention a point where he was created. It doesn't. It says in Revelation that he is the beginning of the creation of God, which coincides with what Colossians 1:16-17 says. Philippians 2:6-11 explains how Jesus Christ humbled himself in submission to his Father. The problem that I think makes you disagree is because Christ always obeyed his Father. Just because Christ submits to his Father it doesn't make him any less God the same way that a wife submitting to her husband doesn't make her any less human. We were made in God's image and just like how Christ submits to his Father, we as men are to submit to Christ, women to us, then children to both parents, like the Holy Spirit does for Father and Christ.

As for your 3rd point, Jesus spoke as with one having authority and several times Jesus said "you've heard it said of old ... BUT I say this." Jesus also said "A new commandment I give you, to love one another." So from a readers perspective, it does appear that Jesus IS making new commandments and superceding his Father. The truth is, Jesus has every right to make new commandments because he and his Father are one and he was directly involved in the handing down of the stone tablets to Moses. Look at his new commandment to love God and neighbor. Loving God with all your heart soul and mind covers the first tablet given to Moses (the first four commandments) and loving your neighbor as yourself covers the second tablet (the last 6 commandments.) This is the best example I can give of Jesus fulfilling the law and teaching us how to live perfectly like him. If Jesus is not God, he has no authority to tell anyone to do anything. I just disagree with you on those points but you've definitely brought a lot of truth here in this thread and I pray it will inspire Christians to be more like the Christ they claim to love.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
I agree that those who claim to be of God and in Christ should have an ongoing repentance and be transformed and regenerated. The Christian tradition of being free and living how one wants is a heresy against the entire Word of God and against everything Christ and his apostles lived and died for. There's not a single Christian who can convince me that they encountered God almighty, yet are still the same corrupt, flesh-driven people as before. This is a blasphemey against God because he is a loving Father and he chastises every son he receives. If a so called "Christian" is still living in an unrepentant, unchanged, sin-led lifestyle, then it's not because of God's love and grace and mercy at all.
Thank-you. Agreed.

The more likely reason is that they aren't a legitimate convert.
What we can know with absolute certainty is that anyone who remains unrepentant (refuses to stop sinning and start keeping The Law/Commandments of God) has NOT been born again from above, of God (John 3:3-7; Rom. 8:5-8).

1 John 3:4-10
3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also The Law: for sin is the transgression of The Law.
3:5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our (past) sins; and in him is no sin.
3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he (Christ) is righteous.
3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the Beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for His seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever DOETH NOT righteousness is NOT of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

This is explained in detail in Hebrews chapter 12. Jesus fulfilled the law with the purpose of destroying the works of the devil.
Which can only happen IF people follow Christ's Example, and likewise fulfill The Law and our covenant promise to keep it.

He didn't die so his followers could continue to live in their same sinful pattern of life. He came so that we could have life and have it more adundantly and he died to save us FROM our sins, not so we could take his sacrifice in vain and continue in the very sin that he had to lower himself lower than the angels, down to our level and then die for.
Agreed. Well said.

So I agree with you on your 2nd point however I disagree with your other 2 points. The doctrine of the Trinity didn't start with Christians or Catholics, it started all the way back in Genesis. The corrupt religious people have watered it down to create confusion. As early as Genesis 1:2 and 1:26 the Holy Spirit and The Son are mentioned.
There is no direct mention of a 3=1 deity anywhere in the Bible, including Genesis 1:2 and Genesis 1:26, nor can it be inferred. It is a Babylonian construct that was handed down to the Romans, who are the direct descendants of the Babylonians, and then incorporated into "Christianity" via Roman Catholicism.

It's understood that people want to read into the Scripture things that aren't there, particularly after they have been indoctrinated to believe such things. However, ONE God actually means ONE; it doesn't mean 3-in-1, or 1-in-3 or anything other than ONE.

1 John 5:7 says there are 3 that keep record in Heaven and those 3 are one.
The notorious addition to which you refer is referred to as "the Johannine comma". It doesn't appear in any of the original/ancient Greek sources for the New Covenant/Testament.

In order for all three of them to keep record, it means they existed before Heaven was created.
As above please. the "Johannine comma" was added to 1 John 5:6-8. Specifically this portion of verses 7 and 8: ...(“in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit, and these three are one. 5:8 And there are three that testify on earth”)...

If Jesus is not God, then the Bible should mention a point where he was created. It doesn't.
Actually it does, in multiple places. The Bible specifically provides us with the details of Jesus (the mortal Son of Man) birth in Bethlehem to the virgin Mary. It also specifically provides us with when Christ (the immortal Son of God) was created. Christ was the very first creation of God, after which God created everything else by Christ, thereby teaching Christ everything in the process (John 5:19-20).

Colossians 1:12-15
1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, Which hath made us meet to be sharers of the inheritance of the holy people in Light:
1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into The Kingdom of His dear Son:
1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:
1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

an "image" is a likeness
"invisible" means something that cannot be seen with human eyes (everyone saw Jesus)
"born" means brought into existence
"firstborn" means the first offspring brought into existence
a "creature" is created

Hebrews 1:1-6
1:1 God, Who at sundry times and in diverse manners spoke in time past unto the fathers by the Prophets,
1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [His] Son, whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;
1:3 Who being the brightness of [His] glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by The Word of His power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of His Majesty on high;
1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
1:5 For unto which of the angels said He at any time, Thou art My Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to Me a Son?
1:6 And again, when He bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, He saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

It says in Revelation that he is the beginning of the creation of God, which coincides with what Colossians 1:16-17 says.
Agreed. And both are telling us that Christ was the first creation of God.

Philippians 2:6-11 explains how Jesus Christ humbled himself in submission to his Father.
Which provides us with further proof that Christ (nor Jesus) is NOT God; Christ's Father is His God, as Christ Himself stated multiple times. To whom would God submit?

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto MY Father, and your Father; and [to] MY God, and your God.

Revelation 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in The Temple of MY God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of MY God, and the name of the city of MY God, [which is] New Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from MY God: and [I will write upon him] my NEW name.

The problem that I think makes you disagree is because Christ always obeyed his Father.
Is it a problem though to recognize that Christ is ALWAYS subservient and obedient to His Father (God)? Did Christ not pray to His Father? And cry out to Father from the cross?

Just because Christ submits to his Father it doesn't make him any less God
Who are you attempting to convince of this? God does not submit to anyone; everyone should submit to Father, exactly as Christ does. There would be no other way to do God's Will.

Matthew 6:9-10
6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: OUR Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be THY name.
6:10 Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done in earth, as [it is] in heaven.

the same way that a wife submitting to her husband doesn't make her any less human.
Men and women are not considered equals in the Bible, and neither are God and His Firstborn/Eldest Son, the One Whom God anointed (Messiah/Christ).

We were made in God's image and just like how Christ submits to his Father, we as men are to submit to Christ, women to us, then children to both parents, like the Holy Spirit does for Father and Christ.
We (the spiritual-Beings/Souls) were made in God's image, just as Christ was made in God's image. Christ submits to His Father because His Father IS God. And yes, the woman should submit to the man, just as the man submits to Christ, following Christ's Example of submitting to God.

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman [is] the man; and the head of Christ [is] God.

As for your 3rd point, Jesus spoke as with one having authority and several times Jesus said "you've heard it said of old ... BUT I say this." Jesus also said "A new commandment I give you, to love one another." So from a readers perspective, it does appear that Jesus IS making new commandments and superceding his Father.
No, Christ NEVER superseded His Father in any way.

The Law states the following:

Leviticus 19:18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I [am] the "I AM".

Christ gave us a "new" commandment:

John 13:34 A new COMMANDment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

What made it "new" to us was that we had previously never kept the Commandment previously given to love one another, nor had we ever had The Example Christ set for us doing so. It very obviously was not some new doctrine.

John 7:16-17
7:16 Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but His that sent me.
7:17 If any man will do His will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or [whether] I speak of myself.

If Jesus is/was allegedly God, then how can God's doctrine not belong to Jesus? And further, if Jesus is/was allegedly God, then how could Jesus not be speaking of Himself?

The truth is, Jesus has every right to make new commandments because he and his Father are one and he was directly involved in the handing down of the stone tablets to Moses. Look at his new commandment to love God and neighbor. Loving God with all your heart soul and mind covers the first tablet given to Moses (the first four commandments) and loving your neighbor as yourself covers the second tablet (the last 6 commandments.)
Father did send Christ to deliver the stone tablets and the scrolls containing the first five books of the Bible to Moses, just as Father later sent Christ to incarnate Jesus, to show us The Way in person.

Exodus 23:20-23
23:20 Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in The Way (ch. 18:20; Deut. 11:28; 31:29; John 14:6), and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.
23:21 Beware of him, and obey his voice (Mark 9:7), provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for My name [is] in him.
23:22 But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.
23:23 For Mine Angel shall go before thee, and bring thee in unto the Amorites, and the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Canaanites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites: and I will cut them off.

Mark 9:7 And there was a "Cloud" that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the "Cloud", saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

This is the best example I can give of Jesus fulfilling the law and teaching us how to live perfectly like him. If Jesus is not God, he has no authority to tell anyone to do anything.
But that isn't what the Scripture actually says, is it?

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spoke unto them, saying, All power is GIVEN unto me in heaven and in earth.

John 5:30-31
5:30 I can of mine own self do NOTHING: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the Will of the Father which hath sent me.
5:31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

I just disagree with you on those points but you've definitely brought a lot of truth here in this thread and I pray it will inspire Christians to be more like the Christ they claim to love.
Thank-you. Hopefully so. The reason for creating this thread was to help fellow believers by showing that despite the indoctrination received in the churches, most if not all of the core beliefs of "Christianity" are not found in the Gospel accounts. We should all be following Christ's Example by His Words rather than by what others may say about Him.

JoChris

Superstar
Last edited:

JesusSoldier

Veteran
@JesusSoldier, be aware that you are dealing with a propagandist for the cult JAHtruth.

Amongst the walls of bible-friendly sounding texts, there is a lot of heresy. Anthony John Hill is supposedly Jesus in a new human body, born in Sheffield UK, 1948.

Please read the thread from an ex-JAHtruther before responding further. https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/i-was-in-a-cult-jahtruth-beware.7506/
I'm aware of that cult and their denial of Christ's deity. I've had plenty of them come into my discord server to argue. This cult is as God said; many false Christ's would come and deceive many. I was just trying to be respectful and point out to other people in this thread that Jesus IS God with the hopes they won't be led into confusion. Genesis 1:1 In the beginning Elohim created the heavens and the earth. That word is the plural form of Eloha, which means God is singular and plural. 3 in 1. God (the Father) is Spirit (invisible to the naked eye) and those who worship him must worship him in Spirit (By the power of his Holy Spirit) and in Truth (Jesus said he is the way TRUTH and life and no man comes to the Father but by him.) It's hard to comprehend anyone truly being saved without believing Christ is God. The very act of denying his power is the blasphemy of the Holy Ghost that he warned about. If anyone still has doubts, read Revelation Chapter 5. Heaven is worshipping the lamb, the very act of blasphemy.....unless....Jesus Christ shares the infinite throne of grace with his Father. Don't expect me to come back here to this thread. Im going to do what the apostles taught to do in Romans 16
17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
It is sad that so many have been duped into calling the Truth "heresy" while attempting to spread the lies that "Christianity" teaches.

Anyone who is spiritually awake and thus has read and studied the Bible with spiritual eyes should know that NONE of the core, man-made "Christian" traditions and doctrines are actually found in the REAL Gospel accounts.

That is why 23 pages into this thread there still isn't one single verse that's been offered by any so-called Christian where Jesus EVER directly claimed to be God, or to be part of a "trinity", or to be equal to God.

Similarly, there isn't one single verse in the REAL Gospel accounts where Jesus ever stated that we no longer have to live by The Law, no matter what the "Christians" may claim to the contrary.

It therefore should be self-evident that anyone who espouses the beliefs of the organized religion that calls itself "Christianity" -- all of which are contrary to the REAL Gospel accounts -- is promoting another 'gospel'. And anyone promoting another 'gospel' will find themselves in The Fire on the Last Day, exactly as Christ repeatedly warned while here in the body of Jesus and later, in His Revelation to John.

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
From the Gospel accounts, with the words of Christ in blue:-

Matthew 5:29-30
5:29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast [it] from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not [that] thy whole body should be cast into hell-fire.
5:30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast [it] from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not [that] thy whole body should be cast into hell-fire.

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell-fire.

Matthew 13:40-42, 49-50
13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in The Fire; so SHALL it be in the end of this world.
13:41 The Son of Man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his Kingdom ALL things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
13:42 And SHALL cast them into a furnace of Fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

13:49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,
13:50 And SHALL cast them into the Furnace of Fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 15:13-14
15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath NOT planted, shall be rooted up.
15:14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch (or Pit*).

*aka The Fire

Matthew 18:8-9
18:8 Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast [them] from thee: it is better for thee to enter into Life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into Everlasting Fire.
18:9 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast [it] from thee: it is better for thee to enter into Life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell-fire.

Matthew 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes (lawyers) and pharisees (politicians), hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one convert, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell-fire than yourselves.

Matthew 23:33 [Ye] serpents, [ye] generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell-fire?

Matthew 25:40-41
25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me.
25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into Everlasting Fire, prepared for the devil and his angels (YOU that do not DO God's Will):

Mark 9:43-48
9:43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into Life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell-fire, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
9:44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
9:45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into Life, than having two feet to be cast into hell-fire, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
9:46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
9:47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into The Kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell-fire:
9:48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Luke 3:9 And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into The Fire.

Luke 3:17 Whose fan [is] in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with Fire unquenchable.

Luke 12:5 But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear Him, which after He hath killed hath power to cast into hell-fire; yea, I say unto you, Fear Him.

Luke 16:23 And in hell-fire he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

Luke 19:27 But THOSE mine enemies, which would NOT that I should REIGN OVER THEM, bring here, and SLAY [them] before me.

John 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast [them] into the fire, and they ARE burned.

Thomas 2:6 Jesus said: I have cast fire upon the world, and see, I guard it until the world is afire.

Revelation 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the communities; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death (The Fire).

Revelation 14:9-10
14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and its image, and receive [its] mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
14:10 The same shall drink of the wine of the Wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of His indignation; and he SHALL be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with it the false prophet that wrought miracles before it, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped its image.These both were cast alive into a Lake of Fire burning with brimstone (sulphur).

Revelation 20:10-15
20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the Lake of"Fire" and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
20:11 And I saw a great White Throne, and Him that sat on it, from whose face the "earth" and the "heaven" fled away; and there was found noplace for them.
20:12 And I saw the "Dead", small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another Book was opened, which is [the Book] of Life: and the "Dead" were judged out of those things which were written in the Books, according to their works.
20:13 And the "sea" gave up the "Dead" which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their WORKS.
20:14 And death and hell were cast into the "Lake of Fire". This is the second death.
20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life WAS cast into the "Lake of Fire".

Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and ALL LIARS, SHALL have their part in the lake which burneth with Fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Fiery baptism or The Fire. The choice, as always, is ours to make.

JoChris

Superstar
It is sad that so many have been duped into calling the Truth "heresy" while attempting to spread the lies that "Christianity" teaches.

Anyone who is spiritually awake and thus has read and studied the Bible with spiritual eyes should know that NONE of the core, man-made "Christian" traditions and doctrines are actually found in the REAL Gospel accounts.

That is why 23 pages into this thread there still isn't one single verse that's been offered by any so-called Christian where Jesus EVER directly claimed to be God, or to be part of a "trinity", or to be equal to God.

Similarly, there isn't one single verse in the REAL Gospel accounts where Jesus ever stated that we no longer have to live by The Law, no matter what the "Christians" may claim to the contrary.

It therefore should be self-evident that anyone who espouses the beliefs of the organized religion that calls itself "Christianity" -- all of which are contrary to the REAL Gospel accounts -- is promoting another 'gospel'. And anyone promoting another 'gospel' will find themselves in The Fire on the Last Day, exactly as Christ repeatedly warned while here in the body of Jesus and later, in His Revelation to John.
If you read the real Gospel of John with spiritually opened eyes you would have not typed what you just did.
You would have repented of your blasphemy and said that you now see that Anthony John Hill cannot possibly be Jesus reborn in a new human body.

I do partly agree with @JesusSoldier's entry above, so I will no longer participate on your threads.

However I will continue to address your cult on behalf of others because at this point in time JAHtruth has not been exposed enough yet. Prevention is better than cure.

You have not once mentioned the British Israelism in "the way home or face the fire" https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-way-home-or-catch-the-fire-compared-to-bible-other-religions-part-6.10977/page-7#post-566275

P.S. People should ask why there is so much fine print hidden and dodgy teachings in "the way home or face the fire".

You will not defend your cult's book because you cannot.

A Freeman

Superstar
If you read the real Gospel of John with spiritually opened eyes you would have not typed what you just did.
If you had any idea of what it actually means to be spiritually awake, then why after 23 pages have you been unable to post even one single verse where Jesus EVER claimed to be God?

Here is what Jesus actually said in the Gospel of John:

John 10:29 My Father, which gave [them] me, is greater than all; and no [man] is able to pluck [them] out of my Father's hand.

John 13:16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is NOT greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than He that SENT him.

References in the Gospels to Christ being sent by God (52):-

Matthew (3): 10:40, 15:24, 21:37

Mark (2): 9:37, 12:6

Luke (6): 4:18, 4:26, 4:43, 9:48, 10:16, 20:13

John (41): 3:17, 3:34, 4:34, 5:23, 5:24, 5:30, 5:36, 5:37, 5:38, 6:29, 6:38, 6:39, 6:40, 6:44, 6:57, 7:16, 7:28, 7:29, 7:33, 8:7, 8:9, 8:17, 8:20, 8:33, 9:4, 10:36, 11:42, 12:44, 12:45, 12:49, 13:16, 13:20, 14:24, 15:21, 16:5, 17:3, 17:18, 17:21, 17:23, 17:25, 20:21

John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and [to] MY God, and your God.

How can Jesus be equal to God when Jesus said that His Father is GREATER than everyone else, including Jesus? And how can Jesus have a God if Jesus allegedly is/was God? Only someone who is completely asleep spiritually could believe such obvious nonsense (i.e. blatant lies).

You would have repented of your blasphemy and said that you now see that Anthony John Hill cannot possibly be Jesus reborn in a new human body.
What you refer to as "blasphemy" is actually sharing the Truth with others, while what you personally do -- in repeatedly bearing false witness, lying and intentionally attempting to deceive others into following you instead of Christ -- IS blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

Just as Christ incarnated Jesus 2000 years ago (John 1:14), Christ is incarnating the body of JAH during these final days before Judgement Day, exactly as prophesied (Mal. 4; John 16:25; Rev. 2:17; Rev. 3:12; Rev. 10:6-10; Rev. 19:11-16).

I do partly agree with @JesusSoldier's entry above, so I will no longer participate on your threads.
Thank-you. It will be nice not to have you constantly trolling and spreading your lies. Hopefully you are actually able to keep your word. Time will tell.

However I will continue to address your cult on behalf of others because at this point in time JAHtruth has not been exposed enough yet. Prevention is better than cure.
There is neither prevention of, nor a "cure" for, The Truth, as the gates of hell shall NEVER prevail against Christ and His "Elect".

Hopefully those who visit your threads will see you arguing against the Truth and recognize through your "exposure" that JAH is The Christ, as there is no other who fulfills ALL of the end-time prophecies.

Because it's an extensive subject and there is already an irrefutable, in-depth article already written on this subject on top of the information on the JAHTruth.net website:

The Scriptural Marks of True Israel

(among many others)

There's also an entire thread here on VCF devoted to the study confirming who the true people Israel really are:

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/twelve-tribes-of-israel-info-research-thread.5480/post-284935

P.S. People should ask why there is so much fine print hidden and dodgy teachings in "the way home or face the fire".

You will not defend your cult's book because you cannot.
There is no "fine print hidden" nor any "dodgy teachings" found anywhere in the little book (Rev. 10:6-10) entitled: The Way home or face The Fire by JAH, as you know or should know. Nor is there any "cult".

And, as you've been told numerous times before, the Truth doesn't need anyone to defend it, nor does your massive ego need any additional stroking.

Your blatant and numerous lies about The Way home or face The Fire by JAH were exposed in the first few of your attack threads, as anyone who is interested can see for themselves.

What people should be asking themselves is why you feel the need to lie so frequently, if not to prevent them from reading the Truth for themselves?

And similarly, why is it that after 23 pages and well over 400 posts, there isn't a single post in this thread (nor anywhere else) providing us with even a single verse where Jesus directly claimed to be God or ever told us that we no longer have to keep His Law? The reason should be self-evident (obvious): THERE IS NO SUCH CLAIM MADE BY JESUS FOUND ANYWHERE IN ALL OF SCRIPTURE. Hence the warning from Jesus:

Matthew 15:7-9
15:7 [Ye] hypocrites, well did Isaiah prophesy of you, saying,
15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is FAR from me.
15:9 But in vain they do worship Me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men.

A Freeman

Superstar
About Christ and Jesus:-

The Messiah/Christ is a title that means "The One Whom God Anointed", often shortened to "The Anointed One".

The Messiah/Christ is the immortal firstborn/first-created SON of God (Col. 1:15; Heb. 1:1-6). God -- Who is The God and Father of Christ (John 20:17; Eph. 1:3, 1 Pet. 1:3) -- is a Spiritual-Being (John 4:24), and so are ALL of God's Children (John 3:3-7; Rom. 8:5-8). God can NEVER be a human (even for a moment), nor the son/offspring of a human, exactly as God told us in His Perfect Law (Num. 23:19).

As Christ told us, through the mouth of Jesus, He (Christ) IS NOT OF THIS WORLD. And no immortal spiritual-Being (Soul) can be killed by mere humans, as Christ made crystal clear (Matt. 10:28)

Jesus is both a name and a title, the latter of which means "YHWH Saves", which is often shortened to "Saviour".

Jesus was the mortal human son of the virgin-body of Mary, born in Bethlehem of Judea, here on Earth. That is why it was possible to crucify the mortal human body named Jesus, which Christ incarnated (John 1:14). And it was the crucified and dead body of Jesus that God (The God and Father of Christ) raised from the dead, so that Christ could use it to physically show everyone that there is spiritual life after the death of a human, because we are NOT the human (flesh), but are also spiritual-Beings (Souls) incarnated inside of human bodies, forming a human+Being.

When Christ-Jesus, i.e. Christ, the Saviour, was taken up into heaven at the ascension (Acts 1:9), there was no longer any need for the human body named Jesus, as flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of heaven, i.e. there are no humans in heaven (1 Cor. 15:50).

Matthew 22:29-30
22:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the Scriptures, nor the power of God.
22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

A Freeman

Superstar
The above Scriptural descriptions of Christ and of Jesus should make it clear why the erroneous expectation that the human Jesus from 2000 years ago is going to return, as "Christians" claim, simply isn't true. It is Christ's Second Coming, in a new body (from Joseph-Ephraim - Gen. 49:10, 22-24) with a NEW NAME (Rev. 2:17; 3:12; 19:12) that the Scriptural prophecies tell us is happening right now, during these end-times.

And, also exactly as prophesied, most "Christians" are so blinded by their own arrogance/ignorance that the Second Coming of Christ, the Saviour will pass them by "like a thief in the night".

2 Peter 1:16-19
1:16 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Christ Jesus, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
1:17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory ("Cloud"), This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased (Mark 9:7).
1:18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
1:19 We have also the more sure word of Prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye TAKE HEED, as unto a Light that shineth in a dark place, until the Day dawn, and the Morning Star (Rev. 30:16) arise in your hearts:

A Freeman

Superstar
This thread has been devoted to awakening the precious few Israelites scattered amongst all of the nations of the world, who will recognize the
that Truth/Light has come into this very dark world, and seek the light rather than the darkness (John 3:16-19).

To fulfill His Purposes and His Promises, God made the Israelites (the British) "a nation and a company of nations", and multiplied like "the stars of heaven" and "the sands of the seashore" in the midst of the Earth (Gen. 22:17; Gen. 35:10-11; Gen. 48:16-19).

The people Israel became the Protestant Christian nations of the world, in fulfillment of God's Purposes and Prophecies, to make them easily recognizable. This does NOT mean that there aren't true Israelites scattered amongst the other nations of the world as well; only that the true people Israel converted to "Christianity" long ago, nominally accepting Christ, even if they do not follow His Teachings.

10tribes-christian-bretton.png

As this thread has exposed for everyone's benefit, "Christians" don't actually believe Jesus, even though they claim to worship Jesus as if Jesus was or is God.

This is exactly why there is no direct quote from Jesus anywhere in Scripture ever claiming to be God.

This should be a very sobering thought to every genuine truth-seeker, to see the rank hypocrisy of their self-contradictory beliefs, choosing to believe in their own, man-made doctrines and traditions instead of believing the words directly out of the mouth of Jesus.

Matthew 15:3,7-9
15:3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the COMMANDment of God by your Tradition?
15:7 [Ye] hypocrites, well did Isaiah prophesy of you, saying,
15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is FAR from me.
15:9 But in vain they do worship Me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men (man-made laws/legislation, doctrines and tradtions).

Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT of her, MY people, that ye take not part in her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues (punishment).

A Freeman

Superstar
Did Christ, through the mouth of Jesus ever claim to be God in the Gospel accounts?

Did Christ, through the mouth of Jesus not tell us that He (Christ) too has a God, the same God and Father of every true believer?

Did Christ, through the mouth of Jesus not tell everyone that by Himself He (Christ) can do NOTHING?

Did Christ, through the mouth of Jesus not tell everyone that He (Christ) doesn't know the Day and Hour of Judgement, because only His Father and His God knows that?

Did Christ, through the mouth of Jesus, not prophecy to His Disciples and to the rest of the world that His Return (Second Coming) would be "as the LIGHTENING cometh out of the East and shineth even unto the West"? Does the Sun not rise in the East and shine forth unto the West, thereby lightening the entire world?

Why do "Christians" deny/refuse to believe the words of Christ, spoken through the mouth of Jesus?

A Freeman

Superstar
John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto MY Father, and your Father; and [to] MY God, and your God.

John 5:19-20
5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do NOTHING of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever He doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
5:20 For the Father loveth the Son, and showeth him all things that Himself doeth: and He will show him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

Matthew 24:36 But of That Day and Hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father ONLY.

Matthew 24:27-31
24:27 For as the LIGHTENING cometh out of the East, and shineth even unto the West; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.
24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the "sun" be darkened, and the "moon" shall not give her light, and the "stars" shall fall from heaven, and the "powers of the heavens" shall be shaken:
24:30 And then shall appear the Sign ("Star") of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall ALL the tribes of the Earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the "Clouds" of heaven with power and great glory.
24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet (7th.), and they shall gather together his Elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

A Freeman

Superstar
Paul, on the Gospel of Christ:-

Galatians 1:6-12
1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from Him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel (christianity):
1:7 Which is not another (because they "call" it christianity); but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the [True] gospel of Christ.
1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you (to be "True to The Covenant" - "Covenanters"), let him be accursed.
1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
1:10 For do I now persuade men, or [does] God [through me]? Or do I seek to please men? For if I yet PLEASED men, I should NOT be the servant of Christ.
1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not from man.
1:12 For I neither received it from man, neither was I taught [it], except by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Galatians 2:20 My "Self" is crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I (the "Self"), but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

1 Corinthians 1:17-18
1:17 For Christ sent me NOT TO BAPTIZE, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
1:18 For the preaching of the cross [of "Self"-sacrifice - Gal. 2:20] is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved [through the death of "Self"] it is the power of God.

1 Corinthians 9:11-23
9:11 If we have sown unto you spiritual things, [is it] a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?
9:12 If others be sharers of [this] power over you, [are] not we rather? Nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ.
9:13 Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live [of the things] of The Temple? And they which wait at the altar are sharers with the altar?
9:14 Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel.

And what did Paul do to practice what he preached?

Romans 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind (Being) I myself serve The Law of God; but with the flesh (human) the law of sin.

Serve God by keeping His Law, instead of serving/pleasing men (pleasing the evil majority, which is almost always wrong on this planet).

And what is the Gospel of Christ?

Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for The Kingdom of heaven is at hand.

A Freeman

Superstar
Repentance

What is repentance? Is this yet another term that "Christians" have redefined to suit their lawless (criminal/sinful) acts?

Repentance means to change/turn. In the case of a sinner, it means to turn from one's sins.

The ONLY Way one can truly change/turn from their sins is to begin keeping and enforcing God's Law ONLY. There simply is no other way to remove sin from one's life and DO God's Will other than to obey God and His Law, exactly as Christ teaches us throughout the Gospel God sent Christ to deliver to us.

Extremely evil people falsely claim that repenting purportedly cannot mean stop sinning, because of what it says in Genesis 6:6, as if that somehow implies that God is a sinner, which is utterly ridiculous.

Genesis 6:6 And it repented the "I AM" that He had made man on the earth, and it grieved Him at His heart.

Extremely evil people similarly claim that Christ-Jesus is somehow promoting the breaking of The Law (e.g. with the story of the adulterous woman, which was added to the Bible by Roman Catholic priests), which likewise is not only absurd, but extremely disrespectful and ignorant. Another example of these false "Christian" claims: Christ was allegedly promoting the coveting of others' possessions by pointing out the TRUTH that those who were materialistically rich and refused to share their wealth with others, for everyone's benefit, would NEVER inherit the Kingdom of God.

Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and materialism.

Matthew 19:16-24
19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have Eternal Life?
19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou ME good? [there is] none good but One, [that is], God: but IF thou wilt enter into Life, keep the Commandments.
19:18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness (tell lies),
19:19 Honour thy father and [thy] mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
19:20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?
19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go [and] sell that thou hast, and put it in the purse (kitty), and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come [and] follow me.
19:22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.
19:23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into The Kingdom of heaven.
19:24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into The Kingdom of God.

Those who are materialistically rich on this planet have invariably arrived in that position because they place a higher value on material wealth than they do on spiritual wealth and love of their neighbours.

Christ -- Who is the same yesterday, and today, and forever (Heb. 13:8) -- teaches us to repent from our sinful, evil, criminal ways, including materialism, and learn of the values of the Kingdom of God: Love, Honour, Truth, Justice and Mercy, and the sharing of everything.

The TRUE Gospel (Good News from God) is that there is still time left for us to repent and return to God, and learn to love our neighbour as much or more than ourselves, forsaking all materialism.

He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature. - Socrates

Be content to do God's Will, knowing through faith that God will always provide all that is needed to do His Will.