another gospel ("Christianity")

A Freeman

Superstar
Galatians 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from Him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel (christianity):

The Gospel of Christ-Jesus are found in the accounts recorded by Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and Thomas.

The Gospel (Good News from God) Message is very simple: REPENT.

Matthew 4:17 From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, REPENT: for The Kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Mark 1:14-15
1:14 Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of "The KINGDOM" of God,
1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and "The KINGDOM" of God is at hand: REPENT ye, and believe the gospel.

Luke 13:2-5
13:2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?
13:3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye REPENT, ye shall all likewise perish.
13:4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
13:5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye REPENT, ye shall all likewise perish.

What does it mean to "REPENT"? It means to STOP SINNING/BREAKING THE LAW/COMMANDMENTS THAT GOD GAVE US (1 John 3:4). Someone who truly believes and repents keeps The Law/Commandments out of Love and Respect for Father (God) and His Christ, knowing that God knows best (exercising true Faith).

John 8:42 (8:51 KJV) Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see "Death".

John 14:15 If ye love me, KEEP my COMMANDments.

Thomas 5:6 Jesus said: If you fast not from the world, you will not find The Kingdom; if you keep not the Sabbath as Sabbath, you will not see the Father.

Thomas 4:1-2
4:1 Jesus said: If you become disciples to Me and hear My words, these stones (Commandments) will minister to you. For you have five trees in Paradise which are unmoved in Summer or in Winter, and their leaves do not fall (the Torah).
4:2 Whoever KNOWS them will not taste death.

The Gospel that Christ brought was that only through a full return to The Law/Commandments of God (Matt. 5:17-20; John 7:16-19), following Christ's Example of obedience to God, could one have any hope of Eternal Life. And that there is still time to repent of our evil/sinful ways.

Luke 15:10 Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

Sadly, "Christians" turn to their misinterpretations of the letters attributed to Paul, and/or to any and every Tom, Dick and Harry who preaches their made-up doctrines and religious superstitions, calling those traditions "the gospel", even though Jesus Himself warned that those "traditions" satanically make the Commandments of God of no effect (Matt. 15:3; 9).

Why don't "Christians" quote Christ instead? And why do they intentionally leave out what Paul said about keeping and establishing The Law wherever he and the other apostles went (
Rom. 7:25; 3:31)?

It is time to REPENT OF OUR SINS (CRIMES), because the Kingdom of God IS at hand.

JoChris

Superstar
The real definition of repent according to Christianity, not JAHtruth's chief spokesperson:

metanoia: change of mind, repentance
Original Word: μετάνοια, ας, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: metanoia
Phonetic Spelling: (met-an'-oy-ah)
Definition: change of mind, repentance
Usage: repentance, a change of mind, change in the inner man.

--
People can OUTWARDLY change their behaviour 100%, but remain unchanged in their heart.

PRIDE, legalism and self-righteousness are serious sins @A Freeman.

Lyfe

Star
We are all commanded to repent and believe the gospel, to acknowledge our sin and guilt against God and turn to Christ for salvation. If a person has done this and been born again then they have been supernaturally changed and transformed by the spirit of God. They have entered into a covenant with God in which he promises to heal, change, transform, and discipline us for our good. There's really nothing we contribute at all to our salvation after receiving Christ.

I came to Christ ten years ago. All my change came from God alone. Its as I tell people it wasn't the law that made me hostile toward sin. It wasn't the law that gave me a new heart. It was God and his spirit. It wasn't the law that freed and delivered me from sin and addiction. It was the holy spirit. What can the law do for someone who has been spiritually changed and transformed inwardly?

I mean yeah we can choose to disobey, but after being changed by Christ you come to learn very quickly that sin is no longer enjoyable. It's grievous. That's because God has given his children a new heart. If they do continue to resist, quench, and grieve the spirit then God will eventually chasten them to bring repentance. God has put the fear of him in our hearts making us very careful to not tempt and provoke him.

Again, there's really nothing we contribute or do to maintain our salvation. Christ is the originator and finisher of our faith, his elect, his sheep.

That mention of a different gospel you are speaking of was directed at the judaizers who tried to bring born again Christians back to The Law.

A Freeman

Superstar
Exactly as stated in the OP, nothing from Christ quoted by "Christians" concerning the Gospel Truth that God SENT Christ to deliver.

Instead, only opinions and attempts to con others into joining the cultural tradition known as "Christianity", which teaches the exact opposite of what Christ teaches.

Christ-Jesus teaches:

John 14:21-24
14:21 He that hath my COMMANDments, and KEEPETH them, HE it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
14:22 Jude saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will obey my words: and my Father will love him, and We will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
14:24 He that loveth me not obeyeth not my sayings: and the Truth which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

"Christians" say the exact opposite: "there's really nothing we contribute or do to maintain our salvation".

Christ-Jesus teaches:

Matthew 7:16-20
7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither [can] a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into The Fire.
7:20 Wherefore by their fruits (actions/works) ye shall know them.

"Christians" say the exact opposite: "People can OUTWARDLY change their behaviour 100%, but remain unchanged in their heart."

Christ-Jesus teaches:

John 10:29 My Father, which gave [them] me, is greater than all; and no [man] is able to pluck [them] out of my Father's hand.

John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come [again] unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and [to] my God, and your God.

"Christians" say the exact opposite (with their deceitful videos): "Jesus is God".

Where did Jesus EVER claim to be God?

Christ-Jesus teaches:

Luke 15:7-10
15:7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.
15:8 Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find [it]?
15:9 And when she hath found [it], she calleth [her] friends and [her] neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost.
15:10 Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

"Christians" say the exact opposite: "The real definition of repent according to 'Christianity' - metanoia: change of mind, repentance..." as if it is somehow possible to claim a change has occurred in a sinner's mind while they remain a sinner (criminal).

It should be self-evident that the ONLY Way someone can truly change their mind (repent) - from having a mind filled with selfish thoughts of sinning/breaking God's Law/Commandments - is to STOP SINNING/BREAKING GOD'S LAW/COMMANDMENTS.

Matthew 16:27 For the Son of Man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his WORKS.

Lyfe

Star
If you don't mind could you sum up in a paragraph or two what the gospel is?

A Freeman

Superstar
If you don't mind could you sum up in a paragraph or two what the gospel is?
Please reread the opening post.

We have been given the amazing opportunity, even at this late hour, to change from our evil/sinful ways, remember and return to obeying God and His Law/Commandments (as we have all made a Covenant promise to do), thanks to the sacrifice Christ made for us when He was here in the body of Jesus.

Anyone who has truly been reborn as their true, spiritual self, and thus is striving to know Father (God) and His Son, Christ the Saviour, Both of Whom are SPIRITUAL-BEINGS (John 4:24) and NOT OF THIS WORLD [John 8:14 (8:23 KJV); John 17:5; John 18:36], will recognize we have been COMMANDED to keep The Law/Commandments of God. Doing otherwise is continuing to serve Satan, who is temporarily ruling this world through all of its institutions and corporate fictions, e.g. church (organized religions), state (governments), the chemical-medical-pharmaceutical industrial complex, the military industrial complex, the corporate fictional legal systems and their courts of injustice, etc.

John 17:3 And THIS is Life Eternal, that they might KNOW Thee the ONLY True God, and Christ the Saviour, whom Thou hast sent.

A Freeman

Superstar
@A Freeman is breaking the commandment to "not bear false witness" every time he points people to Anthony John Hill who lies constantly about being Jesus "reborn" [i.e. reincarnated] in the UK 1948.

View attachment 87800
When has JAH EVER claimed to be "Jesus reborn"? And why do you repeatedly promote that false accusation (LIE), even after having it pointed out to you on multiple occasions?

What in the above graphic, prepared by a disciple (not by JAH) is inaccurate? Even if you don't like the way the information was organized, there's nothing on that graphic which isn't true.

There is nothing prideful or unloving about sharing the truth with others, which is exactly what has personally been done on this forum and elsewhere, and will be continued for as long as possible. Alternatively, arrogantly believing that you are in a position to judge yourself and others by your own religious traditions, superstitions and misunderstandings -- instead of recognizing that God's Law ALONE (Matt. 5:17-20; Matt. 22:36-40; Luke 10:25-29; Luke 16:16-17) is the perfect judge of what is right and wrong -- is prideful.

It's understood you don't recognize what Truth is, nor have any love for it (John 5:42-47), which is why you personally tell so many lies and make so many false accusations, from which you refuse to repent.

It's also why you cannot produce even one verse where Jesus actually claimed to be God, because Christ (speaking through the mouth of Jesus, the human son of Mary) NEVER made that claim. Just as JAH has NEVER claimed to be "Jesus 'reborn' ".

God has NEVER come to Earth "in the flesh" (Num. 23:19; Hos. 11:9); God SENT Christ (the immortal firstborn Son of God) to do that, exactly as it says throughout the Gospel accounts.

Keeping God's Law is a COMMANDMENT. It's NOT a polite request, or even just good advice; it is a COMMANDMENT, given to us for our own benefit, to keep us free from sin/evil, and the injustice, iniquity and oppression that sin multiplies.

Choosing instead to support and defend worldly satanic traditions and rules, policies, legislation, "codes", etc. is legalism, so you have that exactly backwards again too.

And as far as being "self-righteous", does that not very accurately describe every single so-called "Christian" who claims to be "saved", as if they are somehow in a position to judge themselves (and others too - Matt. 7:1-4)? Judging is an assignment God gave ONLY to Christ (John 5:22), because God KNOWS that His Christ (The One Whom God anointed and appointed) will magnify The Law and make it honourable again (Isa. 42:18-25; Matt. 5:17-20; Rev. 12:17).

Do you not find it reason for pause that you cannot produce even one verse where Jesus actually claimed to be God, while you conveniently(?) ignore hundreds of verses where Christ, through the mouth of Jesus, plainly stated that He is NOT God?

Do you not find it reason for pause that you cannot produce even one verse where Jesus actually told us it was okay to break The Law, or that we would be rewarded for breaking The Law?

You do realize that the Gospel of Jesus is what was spoken through the mouth of Jesus (His Words - John 6:63) and given to us by His Example (John 14:6), don't you please?

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
The Gospel Truth (straight from the mouth of Jesus):

- we MUST remember and return to keeping The Law, which has and always will be in effect (Matt. 5:17-19);

- we MUST strive for perfection in this task (Matt. 5:48) to truly love our neighbour as much or more than ourselves (Matt. 22:36-40; Mark 12:29-31);

- we MUST become as little children (Matt. 18:1-10), who place their trust (faith) in their Father (God), KNOWING that there is a perfect reason for His Laws, Commandments, Statutes and Judgements, which He provides to protect us from evil and the injustice, iniquity and oppression that sin/evil causes in this world;

- anyone who is not keeping The Law/Commandments of God doesn't know nor love God or His Christ (John 14:15-24; John 17:3);

- anyone who is not keeping The Law/Commandments of God does NOT love their brother/sister/neighbour (Matt. 22:36-40; Mark 12:29-31), regardless of whatever lies they may tell themselves;

- anyone who is not keeping The Law/Commandments of God is working iniquity (sin/evil) regardless of how wonderful they may personally believe their works are; and

- Christ WILL return before Judgement Day, exactly as He promised His Disciples (Matt. 24; John 16), to publish the Gospel to all nations (Mark 13:10) and gather His Elect ("ekklesia"), which the gates of hell shall never prevail against (Matt. 16:18; John 10:25-29).

And when all of the prophecies have been fulfilled, so that everything has been accomplished, Christ will shed the body He is currently using (Matt. 24:28; Luke 17:37), and be seen coming in the "Clouds" (Matt. 24:30; Acts 1:9) with the heavenly host ("eagles") to begin the REAPING, at which time the opportunity to repent, remember and return to The Law will be over (hence the mourning and wailing - Matt. 24:30; Rev. 1:7).

Lyfe

Star

- we MUST remember and return to keeping The Law, which has and always will be in effect (Matt. 5:17-19);

- we MUST strive for perfection in this task (Matt. 5:48) to truly love our neighbour as much or more than ourselves (Matt. 22:36-40; Mark 12:29-31);

- we MUST become as little children (Matt. 18:1-10), who place their trust (faith) in their Father (God), KNOWING that there is a perfect reason for His Laws, Commandments, Statutes and Judgements, which He provides to protect us from evil and the injustice, iniquity and oppression that sin/evil causes in this world;

- anyone who is not keeping The Law/Commandments of God doesn't know nor love God or His Christ (John 14:15-24; John 17:3);

- anyone who is not keeping The Law/Commandments of God does NOT love their brother/sister/neighbour (Matt. 22:36-40; Mark 12:29-31), regardless of whatever lies they may tell themselves;

- anyone who is not keeping The Law/Commandments of God is working iniquity (sin/evil) regardless of how wonderful they may personally believe their works are; and

- Christ WILL return before Judgement Day, exactly as He promised His Disciples (Matt. 24; John 16), to publish the Gospel to all nations (Mark 13:10) and gather His Elect ("ekklesia"), which the gates of hell shall never prevail against (Matt. 16:18; John 10:25-29).

And when all of the prophecies have been fulfilled, so that everything has been accomplished, Christ will shed the body He is currently using (Matt. 24:28; Luke 17:37), and be seen coming in the "Clouds" (Matt. 24:30; Acts 1:9) with the heavenly host ("eagles") to begin the REAPING, at which time the opportunity to repent, remember and return to The Law will be over (hence the mourning and wailing - Matt. 24:30; Rev. 1:7).
Most of this isn't the gospel tho. It's The Law. Why did Jesus come the first time?

Thomas 5:6 Jesus said: If you fast not from the world, you will not find The Kingdom; if you keep not the Sabbath as Sabbath, you will not see the Father.
Logion 27. It means the following:

“If you do not fast from the world, you will not find the kingdom. If you do not observe the Sabbath [of the] (*) Sabbath you will not see the Father.”

(*)
English translations read "observe the Sabbath as the Sabbath" which is both illogical in the Christian context as well as less in accordance with the metaphoric wordplay of the original Coptic. According to Antoine Guillaumon the expression "Sabbath of the Sabbath" signifies "to fast from this world", a repetition of the beginning of the verse. Sevrin argues it should be interpreted as the "abolishment of the Sabbath". (Sabbath, derived from "to rest, to cease" = "rest / cease the Sabbath")

This makes sense and is amplified by the Sabbath controversy between Jesus and the Pharisees, where the Pharisees accused Jesus of breaking the law, whilst Jesus argued the Pharisees were blinded by the law to distinguish good from evil.

Thomas 4:1-2
4:1 Jesus said: If you become disciples to Me and hear My words, these stones (Commandments) will minister to you. For you have five trees in Paradise which are unmoved in Summer or in Winter, and their leaves do not fall (the Torah).
4:2 Whoever KNOWS them will not taste death.
Logion 19 (with explanations):

Jesus said, “Congratulations to the one who came into being (who is from the original Fullness) before coming into being (in the flesh).

If you become my disciples and pay attention to my sayings, these stones (His words) will serve you (to build your inner temple).

For there are five trees in Paradise for you (Mind, Thought, Thoughtfulness, Consideration, Reason); they do not change (lose their authority), summer (Fullness) or winter (this world), and their leaves do not fall. Whoever knows them will not taste death.”

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar

Do you understand why God instituted the Law AND the sacrificial system? The latter seems absent from your theology.

Without the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, you are dead in your sins.

Last edited:
Man before Jesus:

Man shedding the blood of the innocent to give eternal life to God.

Then Jesus came and:

God shed the blood of Innocence to give eternal life to Man.

The opposite, like a mirror image.

Lyfe

Star
A question for @A Freeman

Do you keep the full 613 moral and Levitical commandments consistently, as laid out in the Torah?

Do you add the full observance of Muhammad’s dictates to your law-keeping?

Always?

Remember God can read forum replies…

That's allot of law.

I think what has to be the most demoralizing is coming to grips with the realization that you break the entire law just by committing one transgression.

We know how God feels about things such as lying and stealing, but we forgot how big of a sin unbelief is. How many of us sin just by doubting he will provide for us when we are in desperate need of something? It's our faith that ultimately pleases God.

JoChris

Superstar
When has JAH EVER claimed to be "Jesus reborn"? And why do you repeatedly promote that false accusation (LIE), even after having it pointed out to you on multiple occasions?

What in the above graphic, prepared by a disciple (not by JAH) is inaccurate? Even if you don't like the way the information was organized, there's nothing on that graphic which isn't true.

There is nothing prideful or unloving about sharing the truth with others, which is exactly what has personally been done on this forum and elsewhere, and will be continued for as long as possible. Alternatively, arrogantly believing that you are in a position to judge yourself and others by your own religious traditions, superstitions and misunderstandings -- instead of recognizing that God's Law ALONE (Matt. 5:17-20; Matt. 22:36-40; Luke 10:25-29; Luke 16:16-17) is the perfect judge of what is right and wrong -- is prideful.

It's understood you don't recognize what Truth is, nor have any love for it (John 5:42-47), which is why you personally tell so many lies and make so many false accusations, from which you refuse to repent.

It's also why you cannot produce even one verse where Jesus actually claimed to be God, because Christ (speaking through the mouth of Jesus, the human son of Mary) NEVER made that claim. Just as JAH has NEVER claimed to be "Jesus 'reborn' ".

God has NEVER come to Earth "in the flesh" (Num. 23:19; Hos. 11:9); God SENT Christ (the immortal firstborn Son of God) to do that, exactly as it says throughout the Gospel accounts.

Keeping God's Law is a COMMANDMENT. It's NOT a polite request, or even just good advice; it is a COMMANDMENT, given to us for our own benefit, to keep us free from sin/evil, and the injustice, iniquity and oppression that sin multiplies.

Choosing instead to support and defend worldly satanic traditions and rules, policies, legislation, "codes", etc. is legalism, so you have that exactly backwards again too.

And as far as being "self-righteous", does that not very accurately describe every single so-called "Christian" who claims to be "saved", as if they are somehow in a position to judge themselves (and others too - Matt. 7:1-4)? Judging is an assignment God gave ONLY to Christ (John 5:22), because God KNOWS that His Christ (The One Whom God anointed and appointed) will magnify The Law and make it honourable again (Isa. 42:18-25; Matt. 5:17-20; Rev. 12:17).

Do you not find it reason for pause that you cannot produce even one verse where Jesus actually claimed to be God, while you conveniently(?) ignore hundreds of verses where Christ, through the mouth of Jesus, plainly stated that He is NOT God?

Do you not find it reason for pause that you cannot produce even one verse where Jesus actually told us it was okay to break The Law, or that we would be rewarded for breaking The Law?

You do realize that the Gospel of Jesus is what was spoken through the mouth of Jesus (His Words - John 6:63) and given to us by His Example (John 14:6), don't you please?
Look at the poster from one of your many propaganda websites.
AJH is claiming to be Jesus. He did not come down from Heaven (as the Bible says will happen in the Second Coming).
The male known as Anthony John Hill was born in the UK 1948.
"Using the body" is just AJH trying to disguise he is pretending to be Jesus reincarnated using more western-culture compatible terminology.

---
"Thou shalt not lie" - You are word gaming again, that is another form of deception.
"Thou shalt not steal/ bear false witness" - you have shown no signs of disagreeing with AJH's attempt to fool a extremely gullible cashed up person into paying for his watch.
"Thou shalt not murder'' - you have shown no signs of disagreeing with TWHOFTF's pro-euthansia/ abortion positions.
"Thou shalt not follow another god/ commit idolatry" - you worship the man AJH. You do not believe in the God of the Bible.

Only if you repent of these sins, believe the Gospel and as a result believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of God will God see you as obeying His commandments.

WITHOUT faith it is impossible to please God.
That is faith in JESUS, not faith in a con-artist who brainwashed you into believing he is Jesus reborn, reincarnated, or any other new phrase AJH uses for himself.