Why is Feminism much worse than Cancer nowadays that is caused by women which keeps most men single?

Maldarker

Star
I use a software to manage the business that’s specifically for the construction industry and they have a whole section for women in the industry - they would not have that if it wasn’t becoming more common
My uncle helped set up the vo tech programs in the state i live in. He pushed hard for everyone to enroll didn't matter gender. We need workers that are skilled that's it doesn't matter gender.

Cintra

Star
They are going to have to figure something out. The worker shortage in the trades is extreme and becoming more and more crippling.
in Britain during the worker shortages in the wars they just had women do it.
They were perfectly capable of building all the heavy machinery of war, and doing the code breaking and all the rest if it.

In fact we wouldn't have won otherwise.

justjess

Superstar
in Britain during the worker shortages in the wars they just had women do it.
They were perfectly capable of building all the heavy machinery of war, and doing the code breaking and all the rest if it.

In fact we wouldn't have won otherwise.
Same thing in america. They just got sent back home when the wars were over and most forgot theyre capable of doing it themselves

Last edited:

Cintra

Star
Same thing in america. They just got sent back home when the wars were over and most forgot their capable of doing it themselves
Yeah. The men wanted their jobs back...
Like only them had done something important.

And what they did to Alan Turing was disgusting.
Everyone knew he was gay while he was cracking the enigma code, and no one cared because he could get the job done.
But when the war was over he was jailed because he got robbed by a rent boy and told the truth to the police.

Shameful piece of British injustice.

justjess

Superstar
Yeah. The men wanted their jobs back...
Like only them had done something important.

And what they did to Alan Turing was disgusting.
Everyone knew he was gay while he was cracking the enigma code, and no one cared because he could get the job done.
But when the war was over he was jailed because he got robbed by a rent boy and told the truth to the police.

Shameful piece of British injustice.
History is depressing more often then not

did you actually read what I said ? I literally said that it's also women's fault if women are still oppressed today. Because they still choose to side with men despite the mistreatment and abuse they've endured throughout history.
Why should I be grateful that men created roads and ugly buildings that isolate us further from nature. If I had the choice I'd rather live in the forest, unfortunately now I have to drive hours and hours on end if I want to be around nature. Thanks for the pollution and ugly buildings yall.
And men did not gain power because they were chosen by god. They gained power over women by using physical force and violence to assert their domination and control over women. Which makes yall more primitive and animalistic than godly.
As for the feminists that you're so afraid of, I literally merely posted on these boards that I wouldn't date a man who was broke or ugly if I were to date a man - which is all theoretical of course. And the cocksuckers/attack dogs for men started attacking me and claiming I was oppressing yall. lol the level of dick-worship that this demonstrates is actually off the charts. So don't worry, yall always going to have your coksuckers defending and proctecting yall. The most simple statements provoke man-defending meltdowns from your attack dogs.
Women who call themselves feminists mostly do it to seek attention "look at me I'm a feminist, I'm a strong woman!!". They'll be the first ones to defend men and their system tho. It's a fucking joke.
So men have nothing to fear from "feminists" since all they wanna do is sit around and complain. But none actually take action to actually change the system, in fact they themselves participate in the system that men created (nuclear family). It wouldn't make sense for me to complain all day abt male violence and how poorly men have treated, and still treat women to this day, then turn around and be involved with a man in my personal life. You have walk the talk, otherwise you're just seeking attention.
Men were clearly given power which is why we’ve ruled for all this time. All you can do to combat that is run away like a child throwing a tantrum but we’re stillgoing to have control of the earth whether you’re right next to us or not
LOL men wouldn't be able to function without women's emotional and physical labor, most of yall can't even take care of yourselves. Yall emotional equilibrium is dependant upon leeching onto a woman, all day everyday, without that woman there yall just gonna fall apart; don't act like separatism isn't your worst nightmare lol.
Just to make sure I’m on point with what you’re saying, it’s go be lesbian in nature away from men and technology? Lmao good luck getting any straight woman to follow you on that. If men stopped existing the world would collapse and you’d be forced to go into nature until you learned to do the jobs men do. If women stopped existing what actually would change for men?

justjess

Superstar
Men were clearly given power which is why we’ve ruled for all this time. All you can do to combat that is run away like a child throwing a tantrum but we’re stillgoing to have control of the earth whether you’re right next to us or not

Just to make sure I’m on point with what you’re saying, it’s go be lesbian in nature away from men and technology? Lmao good luck getting any straight woman to follow you on that. If men stopped existing the world would collapse and you’d be forced to go into nature until you learned to do the jobs men do. If women stopped existing what actually would change for men?
Comments like this are why I assert you do not value women’s contributions despite the fact that you say you do.

I’m not going to get into a tat for tat over which natural skill set is more valuable to a society - because I think they are all necessary. But I will point out that is women stopped existing SO WOULD MEN. That would be the end of the human species. That’s pretty dang significant imo.

Drifter

Veteran
Comments like this are why I assert you do not value women’s contributions despite the fact that you say you do.

I’m not going to get into a tat for tat over which natural skill set is more valuable to a society - because I think they are all necessary. But I will point out that is women stopped existing SO WOULD MEN. That would be the end of the human species. That’s pretty dang significant imo.
Jess honestly it's not worth it. Koncrete will never confess that power difference and not capability is what allowed men to rule over women. Nor will he acknowledge that the few things men exclusively are capable of doing will exclude a good percentage of average men as well in terms of physical ability. Nor will he acknowledge that women's contribution would undoubtedly have been greater were they not restricted throughout history. It will all go in one ear and out the other.