Why is Feminism much worse than Cancer nowadays that is caused by women which keeps most men single?

Comments like this are why I assert you do not value women’s contributions despite the fact that you say you do.

I’m not going to get into a tat for tat over which natural skill set is more valuable to a society - because I think they are all necessary. But I will point out that is women stopped existing SO WOULD MEN. That would be the end of the human species. That’s pretty dang significant imo.
You don’t value men’s contributions yet you wanna get on me for “not valuing women’s”? You’ve seen me say positive things about what women bring to the world. When have you said ANYTHING positive about what men do for the world? For YOUR world? Every time I bring up their contributions it’s “women could do that too if allowed”. When have you given credit to what men do and have done for the world?

Would you even agree that men and women have a different nature?

Cintra

Star
You don’t value men’s contributions yet you wanna get on me for “not valuing women’s”? You’ve seen me say positive things about what women bring to the world. When have you said ANYTHING positive about what men do for the world? For YOUR world? Every time I bring up their contributions it’s “women could do that too if allowed”. When have you given credit to what men do and have done for the world?

Forgive me if I am intruding on a private argument, but @justjess has said many positive things about men.
Both in general, and specifically.

justjess

Superstar

Let’s make this clear: I do not look at things as “men’s contributions” or “women’s contributions” because I think it’s bullshit. I think EACH INDIVIDUAL person makes their own contribution in a lane that’s suited to them specifically. And I firmly believe that’s what should be focused on. There are some amazing female engineers and electricians and soldiers. There are some amazing male nurses and teachers and chefs.

when you list “men’s accomplishments” and ask how women contribute and say “how can you even compare without men you’d have shit” I am not going to honor such nonsense with a response, period. I’m certainly not going to start praising men en masse in the midst of that discussion. For a couple reasons: 1) not all men can do those things either 2) some women can also do those things 3) more women would be able to do those things if they hadn’t been historically barred from doing those things and 4) I believe people should be judged individually to begin with.

you aren’t looking for an honest conversation. Your looking to cow me and the other female members of the discussion into submission by admitting what you believe to be your superiority. I’ll take a hard pass. Thanks.

Screenshot or it didn't happen?
Serious?
Lol.
Cintra: Jess has said many positive things about men in general.....

KM: Like what?

Cintra: *attempts to deflect*

Let’s try again. What has she said positive about men in general? You said many but can’t name one?

Cintra

Star

Let’s try again. What has she said positive about men in general? You said many but can’t name one?
Lol...

No, I am not trawling through this thread because you demand that I do so.
I am not your google bot.

If you had read this thread, this one here, you would have seen @justjess fight it out with a man hating feminist and get called a cocksucker for her pains, just as @Drifter said.

You can find similar stuff on all the man hating feminist threads.
Justjess regularly stand up for men, and is well known for it.

I don't know how you missed it all.

And no, you don't get to make me your gofer because you can't be bothered to follow the thread you are posting in.

Drifter

Veteran

I was hoping to not have to engage with you again but you're being so petty. @justjess has probably had some of the more level headed responses. She hasn't blindly painted women as saints either and if you cant recall any positive comments on men then you clearly havent been paying attention. All you've managed to say about women was they contribute by giving birth. Then again of course women are side characters in man's story so of course it doesnt matter.

justjess

Superstar

I’m sure morita will be happy to oblige you so she can call me a cocksucker some more and wax on about how I’m worse for women then the worst sexist men could ever be :rolleyes:

Let’s make this clear: I do not look at things as “men’s contributions” or “women’s contributions” because I think it’s bullshit. I think EACH INDIVIDUAL person makes their own contribution in a lane that’s suited to them specifically. And I firmly believe that’s what should be focused on. There are some amazing female engineers and electricians and soldiers. There are some amazing male nurses and teachers and chefs.

when you list “men’s accomplishments” and ask how women contribute and say “how can you even compare without men you’d have shit” I am not going to honor such nonsense with a response, period. I’m certainly not going to start praising men en masse in the midst of that discussion. For a couple reasons: 1) not all men can do those things either 2) some women can also do those things 3) more women would be able to do those things if they hadn’t been historically barred from doing those things and 4) I believe people should be judged individually to begin with.

you aren’t looking for an honest conversation. Your looking to cow me and the other female members of the discussion into submission by admitting what you believe to be your superiority. I’ll take a hard pass. Thanks.
One post after getting on me for not valuing women’s contributions you’re now saying you don’t even see it as women’s contributions lol. I’d agree if feminism wasn’t created to put a divide in the family. Because then the man and woman would be ONE UNIT. But with feminism it’s “I don’t need a man” so here we are...

I also always have to make this clear. I’m not here to convince you or anybody of anything. I put the energy I want to see in the world and leave it at that. That’s online or offline. Because most people have been fed so many lies that they’re not going to stop believing them until they’re forced to. Till it’s undeniably in their face. Can’t turn off the TV and avoid it. Can’t shut the laptop and avoid . Can’t turn off the phone and get away from it. When it comes to feminism that time comes when the battery that’s been in its back (luciferian bankers)goes away. Or in other words when this society collapses. When that happens then it’s bye bye to feminism. It’s bye to the LBGT movement. It’s even by to BLM.

It’s also bye bye to the pagan holidays. It’s bye bye to naming the days and months after pagan gods. It’s even bye bye to the way you tell days/time. Youve seen the matrix right? This whole system is a matrix to blind you from reality. You have a battery to fight back against the order of that reality now. But it won’t be that way forever..