Why is Feminism much worse than Cancer nowadays that is caused by women which keeps most men single?

There’s things like alimony and child support that help women out after divorce though. Of course it’s not a one to one fit but women can still leave. And guess who gave them that support in case they’re forced to leave? Men! But feminists won’t give them credit for anything. Not the roads, not the plumbing, not the electricity, not the AC/Heating nothing. It’s just complaint after complaint while feminists enjoy a much more comfortable life than say 200 years ago.
No women fought and won those rights, men did not give them to women, men fought to stop women getting independence and freedom, they still do. Many women were imprisoned tortured, force fed and killed in the name of these freedoms. They still do in some conuntries

Lol...

No, I am not trawling through this thread because you demand that I do so.
I am not your google bot.

If you had read this thread, this one here, you would have seen @justjess fight it out with a man hating feminist and get called a cocksucker for her pains, just as @Drifter said.

You can find similar stuff on all the man hating feminist threads.
Justjess regularly stand up for men, and is well known for it.

I don't know how you missed it all.

And no, you don't get to make me your gofer because you can't be bothered to follow the thread you are posting in.
So you can’t name ONE thing she’s said positive about men in general?

I’ve read morita get on her simply for having a husband so them being in disagreement isn’t proof of anything. Gopher? How can you recall her saying MANY positive things about men but can’t recall one positive thing she said about men? I didn’t send you to get a post. I asked you what’s one positive out of the many positive things she has said and you’ve been deflecting ever since...

I’ve read morita get on her simply for having a husband so them being in disagreement isn’t proof of anything. Gopher? How can you recall her saying MANY positive things about men but can’t recall one positive thing she said about men? I didn’t send you to get a post. I asked you what’s one positive out of the many positive things she has said and you’ve been deflecting ever since...
Evidence through witness testimony, she said go find it if youre interested

No women fought and won those rights, men did not give them to women, men fought to stop women getting independence and freedom, they still do. Many women were imprisoned tortured, force fed and killed in the name of these freedoms. They still do in some conuntries
Lol fought who? Wasn’t it mainly male judges that ruled in their favor? Aren’t you in America? When were women in America “imprisoned, tortured, FORCE FED (?!)”, and the real kicker “KILLED” in the name of feminism?

Cintra

Star

I am not deflecting anything.
I am not your dog, and you don't get to tell me to fetch.

However if you want me to remember male positive things @justjess has said, I can do that.

She has consistently rejected the idea that men were inherently violent and abusive to women, and the whole concept of female separatism.
Instead she has put forward ideas of fair and balanced relationships where men and women can be together and respect each other and their differences.
She has shared examples of how this works in her own life.
She has said that men are a necessary part of the world and society, she has given them respect and recognition for their positive qualities of strength and protectiveness.

This is what I remember when I think of what Justjess has said about men.

This is a stupid conversation.
You are asking me to prove the sky is blue so you can exert some kind of dominance over me by ordering me to provide information to prove the bleeding obvious.
And it makes me uncomfortable to tell someone what someone else thinks. (Sorry Justjess)
I am not playing your game.
Either look it up yourself or ask Justjess.

Ok?

Last edited:

Drifter

Veteran
I am not deflecting anything.
I am not your dog, and you don't get to tell me to fetch.

However if you want me to remember male positive things @justjess has said, I am happy to do that.

She has consistently rejected the idea that men were inherently violent and abusive to women, and the whole concept of female separatism.
Instead she has put forward ideas of fair and balanced relationships where men and women can be together and respect each other and their differences.
She has shared examples of how this works in her own life.
She has said that men are a necessary part if the world and society, she has given them respect and recognition for their positive qualities of strength and protectiveness.

This is what I remember when I think of what Justjess has said about men.

This is a stupid conversation.
You are asking me to prove the sky is blue so you can exert some kind of dominance over me by ordering me to provide information to prove the bleeding obvious.
And it makes me uncomfortable to tell someone what someone else thinks.
I am not playing your game.
Either look it up yourself or ask Justjess.

Ok?
I'll also add that Morita's beef with her is proof this has been a consistent thing with her posts.

Damn . . . Was that a reference to Jim Carey's The Mask? . . . I feel like this music video is the closest I'll ever get to experience an acid trip without the acid.
Some kind of mask/excalibur hybrid of a pop auto tune pink floyd rendition of the time the guy saw a fly on drugs

justjess

Superstar
One post after getting on me for not valuing women’s contributions you’re now saying you don’t even see it as women’s contributions lol. I’d agree if feminism wasn’t created to put a divide in the family. Because then the man and woman would be ONE UNIT. But with feminism it’s “I don’t need a man” so here we are...

I also always have to make this clear. I’m not here to convince you or anybody of anything. I put the energy I want to see in the world and leave it at that. That’s online or offline. Because most people have been fed so many lies that they’re not going to stop believing them until they’re forced to. Till it’s undeniably in their face. Can’t turn off the TV and avoid it. Can’t shut the laptop and avoid . Can’t turn off the phone and get away from it. When it comes to feminism that time comes when the battery that’s been in its back (luciferian bankers)goes away. Or in other words when this society collapses. When that happens then it’s bye bye to feminism. It’s bye to the LBGT movement. It’s even by to BLM.

It’s also bye bye to the pagan holidays. It’s bye bye to naming the days and months after pagan gods. It’s even bye bye to the way you tell days/time. Youve seen the matrix right? This whole system is a matrix to blind you from reality. You have a battery to fight back against the order of that reality now. But it won’t be that way forever..
You don’t get it. All women want is to be recognized for their contributions as PEOPLE. They want their vagina left out of the equation. I give men the same courtesy and respect I want for myself.. to be judged for their individual person. It is pointless discussing things with you.

Aero

Superstar
help I cant stop listening to thjis weird trans band now. too damn fun and catchy
LOL smh

Youtube culture has totally fucked future generations. Goofy YouTubers gave us Tiktok and now everyone competes to see who can be the biggest goofs. Unfortunately for me, I'm such an age that I missed that boat. So me being goofy will never be cool :(

LOL smh

Youtube culture has totally fucked future generations. Goofy YouTubers gave us Tiktok and now everyone competes to see who can be the biggest goofs. Unfortunately for me, I'm such an age that I missed that boat. So me being goofy will never be cool :(
The songs catchy to me. Guilty pleasure if you will

Lyfe

Star
@Lyfe Look, you clearly don't care to even reassess whether your views may or may not be even slightly off. That makes it impossible to speak to you. You have much to say for the FEMINISTS(TM) here who refuse to look at your MGTOW viewpoint when you've been refusing to hear those of us engaging with you since way before you decided to bring up MGTOW. You dismiss every stat or article linked except your own. But bear in mind that your rose-tinted view of what men in the past and MGTOW men now think of women seems rather contradictory. You think women should be "keepers of the home" but then simultaneously support a movement that uses women being financially dependent on men as a reason why they stay away from women to begin with.
View attachment 59318View attachment 59319View attachment 59320View attachment 59321View attachment 59322View attachment 59323View attachment 59324View attachment 59325
^I've seen stuff like this personally on Reddit and YouTube so forgive me for not believing your fairytale that men want to protect and provide for women. Theres a reason why so many of these boards and forums got pulled down and it has nothing to do with a witch hunt on men. It was because they were filled with this kind of ugly toxicity. And the thing is, you dont even know which men buy into these ways of thinking. Becase of the whole "pump and dump" philosophy provided by red pill men and pick-up-artists, many men make it a point of pride to just use women to get off and then discard them. Forgive me for wanting to be thought of as a person beyond my youth, fertility and beauty. There are women like that too of course, with ugly opinions on men, you're probably itching to bring that up. See, now whenever I even entertain the idea of being with any man, these sorts of comments and interactions I and other women I know have had are the things that run through my mind and I balk. That's my mentality. I dont blame all men, I choose to stay single instead. So dont blame women for wanting their own independence because at least now that I personally want to stay single, I can actually do so and dont have to force myself to marry a man just to get by. And guess what? No one is forcing you to be in a relationship either! Amazing, isnt it?
..again tho your taking extreme examples to validate your stance. Don't you think it would be pretty easy to find, copy, and paste the numerous and egregious things certain feminists have said? I have given you the courtesy of not taking such sayings in order to trivialize your position.

Even if you remove all the toxicity from mgtow the statistics on marriage and relationships are sort of undeniable. Even if the blame on why these marriages fail is 50/50 why should a man pursue and invest himself in such a thing given the profound instability of it? The logic is pretty undeniable. It makes no sense for men to sacrifice and compromise all these things toward something that all the odds are against. Even in my third to last relationship I wish I had all my time and money back. I would be more ahead than what I am today, yet I fell under the belief that a good man helps take care of his woman and supports his woman. Do you realize that men have had this notion branded into their head?

If I had the awareness I do now I would not have made the woman in that relationship one of my primary focuses.

MGTOW is really about awareness raising and priorities in a mans life. The young men should have awareness and now rank marriage and family almost last in a list of his priorities given how unstable it is. Who is going to invest in a shaky stock? Its unfortunate, because I realize allot of men wanted a wife and kids, but investing in something that has less than a 50 percent chance of succeeding is quite the gamble and then 50 percent of those marriages that end in divorce children are involved.

Drifter

Veteran
..again tho your taking extreme examples to validate your stance. Don't you think it would be pretty easy to find, copy, and paste the numerous and egregious things certain feminists have said? I have given you the courtesy of not taking such sayings in order to trivialize your position.

Even if you remove all the toxicity from mgtow the statistics on marriage and relationships are sort of undeniable. Even if the blame on why these marriages fail is 50/50 why should a man pursue and invest himself in such a thing given the profound instability of it? The logic is pretty undeniable. It makes no sense for men to sacrifice and compromise all these things toward something that all the odds are against. Even in my third to last relationship I wish I had all my time and money back. I would be more ahead than what I am today, yet I fell under the belief that a good man helps take care of his woman and supports his woman. Do you realize that men have had this notion branded into their head?

If I had the awareness I do now I would not have made the woman in that relationship one of my primary focuses.

MGTOW is really about awareness raising and priorities in a mans life. The young men should have awareness and now rank marriage and family almost last in a list of his priorities given how unstable it is. Who is going to invest in a shaky stock? Its unfortunate, because I realize allot of men wanted a wife and kids, but investing in something that has less than a 50 percent chance of succeeding is quite the gamble and then 50 percent of those marriages that end in divorce children are involved.
. . . So go your own way. No ones stopping you, what do you want a cookie on the way out?

Lyfe

Star
Ok so you admit it. Finally not trying to backtrack. You believe a woman’s place is in the house. Your pissed at feminism and feminists (and believe feminists have been brainwashed) because they don’t want to be in the house. You believe that allowing adult women to follow their own desires is harmful to men and are in agreement with MGTOW that men should shun and shame women who “don’t know their place” and you justify this by the divorce rate while refusing to acknowledge that it’s attitudes like yours that lead women EN MASSE to support feminism to begin with (to the point of literal death) and oftentimes NOW lead to divorce “when abuse and infedility” are absent.

I haven’t been brainwashed by anyone, feminism didn’t “groom” me - I’ve watched with my own eyes what happened to women in my own life who were completely dependent on a man. I decided it wasn’t for me. That is not saying I think all men abuse that position - my grandmother was left destitute when my grandfather died an untimely death, her children (including my mother) were raised in abject poverty because she didn’t have the means to provide for them on her own or the ability to acquire them. Numerous aunts and in laws who dedicated themselves to being housewives only to be left for younger women when their children reached adulthood and to have their husbands deny them any legitimate means of support afterwards despite the fact they sacrificed their own earning potential to be in the home as men like you insist we should do. So no, no one brainwashed me. I’m smart enough to recognize the risks associated with your preferred relational arrangement and choose something else for myself.

you harp on about how smart MGTOW is for looking at the statistics and choosing not to take the risk but condemn women for doing the same and then infantalize them by insisting they must only be doing so because they have been “groomed and brainwashed” by feminism. See the double standard? I’m sure you don’t since your blinded by self preservation and decided the scape goat for your own inability to mantain a relationship was feminism long ago. But it’s blatant to pretty much everyone else.

for the record: I have no issue with anyone of either gender deciding to abstain from relationships instead of risking being HURT (because that is what it boils down to). I do have an issue with anyone of either gender making that decision but then justifying it by demonizing 50% of the population. And I have a massive issue when it’s taken a step further and used to actually advocate for stripping all rights to personhood from 50% of the population. Especially when in the next breath you claim like a hypocrite to be charged by god to love and protect and provide for the people you are trying to make indentured slaves while disregarding every and anything they say about why that will make them miserable and hurt them. You can’t claim to love someone you are actively engaged in hurting. That’s abusive. That’s the furthest thing from love there is. And fuck you and anyone else who wants to do so or thinks doing so is in any way shape or form okay.

god sent Jesus to correct Israel from their mistakes, Jesus treated women so well they flocked To him and were an integral part of spreading and supporting his ministry. I’ll follow Jesus rather than the mistakes of those who came before him and the interpretations of men raised in the defective culture he came to correct that came after him.
you harp on about how smart MGTOW is for looking at the statistics and choosing not to take the risk but condemn women for doing the same and then infantalize them by insisting they must only be doing so because they have been “groomed and brainwashed” by feminism. See the double standard? I’m sure you don’t since your blinded by self preservation and decided the scape goat for your own inability to mantain a relationship was feminism long ago. But it’s blatant to pretty much everyone else.
I am merely a statistic jess. You mentioned my inability to maintain a relationship as if inability to maintain a relationship somehow doesnt characterize nearly every relationship that has ever happened(in this modern time). I keep saying that half of marriages fail and the percentages only go up on second and third marriages. Those are just marriages that end in failure I am not even talking about relationships that end, yet I suppose the only relationships that end in marriage and no divorce are the only truly maintained relationships. Wouldnt you agree? Nobody maintains their relationship unless they marry and that marriage doesn't end in divorce... Everyone's relationships and marriages are failing. Why is that? I blame allot of things and yeah social ideas within feminism is part of what I blame

if we are being honest and open about relationships though it was actually me who ended all 3 of my most recent ones. Long story short - One of those women was going through a rough time and lost her license and struggled with drug use. I helped her get her life back together so she could get her kid back and the first day she gets her license back after me paying for it all and helping her she tells me we were never exclusive, but rather just casual despite a week before she was calling me her man and letting me sleep in her bed. I just simply told her everything between us was over and within a week she was trying to get me back Another one of those women lied to me and never told me she had a boyfriend until he confronted me about it. I do blame myself for one of those relationships ending, but I was the one who ended it, because I was unwell at the time from one of those relationships and I told the person I wasn't in a state of mind to be in a relationship and it wasn't fair to them.