What Happens when we die according to the Bible?

phipps

Star
That is true, but not in this case. It is a clear teaching!
You're wrong as I have proved. Jesus does not lie or contradict Himself.

Little was known in the OT about what happened after the grave. There was a reason for that. Because it was left up to Christ to bring life and immortality to light. (2 Tim. 1:9-11). Notice, He brought to light what He had already created.
Are you saying there was no light in the Old testament and there were no prophecies in the Old testament about Jesus and what would happen after His second return? Even though they didn't know, Jesus who is God knew and He is the one that told the parable. Accept the truth of the Bible and stop fighting it.

Last edited:

Todd

Star
. I am not living eternally now. I could backslide, I could change my mind and then I will be lost eternally.
I think you need to pray and reconsider. How can you say you are born again if you haven't died to self? Does Christ live through you? How could someone be born again and experience the Grace of God and change their mind?

For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God. 20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

No one is lost to God eternally. God is going to reconcile all things through Christ and every knee will bow and confess Christ as Lord to the glory of God the Father.

The difference between a Christian and an unbeliever is that the Christian walks in eternal life in the here and now and will reign with Christ in the ages to come, where unbelievers will experience the fire of God's correction and purification in the ages to come. After everything/everyone is reconciled to God, then and only then will Christ deliver the kingdom back to God. Time will cease to exist and God will become all in all.

You are blinded by your indoctrination to the man made church doctrine of eternal torment.

You're wrong as I have proved. Jesus does not lie or contradict Himself.

Are you saying there was no light in the Old testament and there were no prophecies in the Old testament about Jesus and what would happen after His second return? Even though they didn't know, Jesus who is God knew and He is the one that told the parable. Accept the truth of the Bible as stop fighting it.
That has no relation to what I posted. God is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob , He is the God of the living...not the Dead. While our bodies will go back to the earth, our spirit (of the saved) will be with the Lord till the day of redemption. We shall never see death., Do you believe this?...I'am the resurrection and the life. (John 11:21-26) (Matt. 17:1-7)

phipps

Star
That has no relation to what I posted. God is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob , He is the God of the living...not the Dead. While our bodies will go back to the earth, our spirit (of the saved) will be with the Lord till the day of redemption. We shall never see death., Do you believe this?...I'am the resurrection and the life. (John 11:21-26) (Matt. 17:1-7)
Have you just made that up? We shall never see death? If we die the physical death in this world we are dead or asleep as Jesus describes it. Far from being a conscious state, death is the ultimate state of non-being or unconsciousness, and is described as such in the Scriptures:

His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish (Psalm 146:4).

For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun (Ecclesiastes 9:5-6)

For in death there is no remembrance of You (Psalm 6:5).

The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence (Psalm 115:17).

So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep (Job 14:12)

Humans lie in the sleep of death until the resurrection at the end of time. Then, and only then, will we awake and be raised out of what David called the "sleep of death" (Psalm 13:3). This can't be clearer.

Sometimes in the Bible when it uses the word spirit, it means breath or wind. So when we die the spirit or breath returns to God. Just as God breathed into man the breath of life to make him a living soul, so when we die this breath returns to God. It doesn't mean we are still alive. The Bible never speaks of the dead awake in heaven or hell. Ecclesiastes 12:7, Then the dust will return to the earth as it was, And the spirit will return to God who gave it. The body and spirit can't exist separately. Yes Jesus is the resurrection and and the life, He resurrected Himself and will resurrect all the dead, saved and wicked alike but after He returns the second time and not before. This is biblical teaching, what you're talking about isn't I'm afraid.

phipps

Star
I think you need to pray and reconsider. How can you say you are born again if you haven't died to self? Does Christ live through you? How could someone be born again and experience the Grace of God and change their mind?

For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God. 20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

No one is lost to God eternally. God is going to reconcile all things through Christ and every knee will bow and confess Christ as Lord to the glory of God the Father.

The difference between a Christian and an unbeliever is that the Christian walks in eternal life in the here and now and will reign with Christ in the ages to come, where unbelievers will experience the fire of God's correction and purification in the ages to come. After everything/everyone is reconciled to God, then and only then will Christ deliver the kingdom back to God. Time will cease to exist and God will become all in all.

You are blinded by your indoctrination to the man made church doctrine of eternal torment.
None of this says we have eternal life now because we don't. We are still mortal beings until Jesus returns and we change in the twinkling of an eye. That is when we'll get eternal life if we are saved. 1 Corinthians 15:52-53, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. Have we put on immortality now? The answer is resounding NO!

Yes people will be lost to God eternally that is what the Bible says. Do you not read the Bible? Its not something God wants and He has done everything He possibly can to save us but ultimately its all up to us if we follow Him or not. In order for sin to come to an end once and for all, this world as it is will end along with Satan who started sin and all those who chose to follow Him. Those who rejected God's word will die eternally. Why are you fighting this clear message of the Bible?

People backslide, they change their minds about God, unless they go back to God their names will be blotted out of the book of life. If they die in their sins they are lost eternally. 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10, and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed.

There is no purification for any sinners after Jesus returns and that is not biblical. People are not going to get a chance to change after Jesus returns. Jesus will have given them every chance in this world before. You are implying that all people of all generations are going to be saved or get a chance to be saved after Jesus' returns. In fact the Bible tells us in Revelation 20:7-9 that neither Satan nor his followers will change . They attack God's people in the city of New Jerusalem which will come out of heaven. They hate God and His people and after they are raised from the dead after the 1000 years, they have not changed one bit. They set out to destroy the city but God destroys them when fire that comes down from heaven and devours them all. This is the second death.

If they are not saved before Jesus returns, it will be too late. “For behold, the day is coming, Burning like an oven, And all the proud, yes, all who do wickedly will be stubble. And the day which is coming shall burn them up,” Says the LORD of hosts, “That will leave them neither root nor branch... You shall trample the wicked, For they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet On the day that I do this,” Says the LORD of hosts (Malachi 4:1,3). In Malachi, the root is Satan and the branches are his followers. Those who have rejected God will be burnt to ashes and the fire will consume them until they are no more. Satan and his host will be destroyed, and the great controversy will finally end. The source of the pain and sadness this world has known for more than six millennia will be over, and the peace and happiness that God intended for His creation in Eden will be realized. The redeemed ones will finally be able to pick up where Adam and Eve left off, and thus begin an entirely new and wonderful story—a story “which goes on forever; in which every chapter is better than the one before.”

When Jesus comes back, He will return with rewards for everyone. Revelation 22:12, And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. He will reward those who have been obedient and He will punish the disobedient—those who have chosen to follow Satan's methods. The decision of who is saved or not saved will precede the coming of Christ. The reward for those who choose God's way is eternal life, and those people will be resurrected at the first resurrection at the Second Coming.

Read Revelation 20 and you will see that what I am telling you is nothing but the truth not what you've concocted or been indoctrinated with. I follow the Bible not doctrine nor have I been indoctrinated as I am merely telling you the message of the Bible. Its up to you who you choose to believe, God and His word or yourself and sadly what you've clearly been indoctrinated with. You sound like a Jehovah's witness too. I've said enough on this topic with you. Like I've said to you before, I'll stick to the word of God. I pray that the Holy Spirit impresses on you the truth of this subject.

Last edited:

Todd

Star
Yes people will be lost to God eternally that is what the Bible says. Do you not read the Bible? Its not something God wants and He has done everything He possibly can to save us but ultimately its all up to us if we follow Him or not. In order for sin to come to an end once and for all, this world as it is will end along with the Satan who started sin and all those who chose to follow Him. Those who rejected God's word will die eternally. Why are you fighting this clear message of the Bible?
Another Christian who either thinks Man's will is greater than God's or doesn't think God will eventually get his way.

I've posted my biblical evidence for the eventual reconciliation of all numerous times on this forum. I'm not going to repost it all again.
I was indoctrinated with eternal torment for 20+ years and preached it myself from the pulpit. Oh the joy and glory that came when I saw the truth laid out in scripture. God became so much greater and so much more worthy of my praise and adoration once the blinders of man made doctrine were removed from eyes!

I pray you have a similar revelation some day!

phipps

Star
Security is Eternal Only for Those Whose Faith is Eternally Fixed on Jesus

Those who read the record of the Gospels carefully will find repeated authority from Jesus to renounce the doctrine of eternal security. In Luke 12:42-46 Christ described in another parable how a faithful servant could turn into an unfaithful one. After asking, "Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household . . . ?" Jesus answers His own question: "That servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing . . . he will make him ruler over all that he hath." Then Christ explains how that servant could lose his reward. "But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken; The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers." Verses 45,46.

Here is a perfect example by the Master Teacher as to how a faithful and wise servant can be punished with the unbelievers. Jesus was talking about a man whom He had seen faithful enough to trust with heavy responsibilities. Undoubtedly, this servant represents those who carefully served the Lord as true believers. But what happened? That very faithful servant departed from the path of faithfulness and reaped eternal ruin and death. Does this not also remind us of the words of Hebrews 10:38, "Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him." The servant in the parable, who was a believer, is now punished with the unbelievers. The faithful can draw back to perdition.

Salvation Can Be Forfeited

One more parable of Christ spotlights the fact that continued forgiveness is conditional for the believer. The story is found in Matthew 18:21-35, and revolves around the forgiveness of God. A certain king responded to the pleas of his servant and forgave him a large debt. That servant went out and found a fellow servant who owed him a small amount and showed no mercy, throwing him in prison because he could not pay. When the king heard what had happened, he rescinded his cancellation of the large debt and had his servant thrown to the tormentors till he paid in full.

No one can deny the obvious teaching of this parable. Even though God graciously forgives those who apply for it, that forgiveness is not without conditions for the future. We can lose that forgiveness by being unmerciful to others. This is in harmony with the words of the Lord in Ezekiel 33:13, "When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it." The principle is repeated in verse 18, "When the righteous turneth from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, he shall even die thereby."

The secret lies in maintaining the righteous relationship with the Source of salvation. Jesus said, "He that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved." Matthew 24:13. No one will be saved finally who does not hold out against a course of deliberate sin in the power of God. Those who do not endure to the end will have their names blotted out of the book of life. Advocates of eternal security deny it could ever happen, but read the frightening possibility for yourself in Revelation 3:5, "He that overcometh . . . I will not blot out his name out of the book of life." The implication is clear that those who are not overcomers - who do not endure to the end - will have their names blotted out.

All these verses are really saying the same thing. Willful sin shatters the relationship by which eternal life is obtained. There is an eternal "if" in every consideration of eternal security.
"If we walk in the light . . . the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin." 1 John 1:7.

"If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father." 1 John 2:24.

"If any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him." Hebrews 10:38.

"If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch." John 15:6.

"If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death." John 8:51.

"If thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off." Romans 11:22.

"If ye do these things, ye shall never fall." 2 Peter 1:10.

"For we are made partakers of Christ, If we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast unto the end." Hebrews 3:14.

"If we endure, we shall also reign with him: If we deny him, he also will deny us." 2 Timothy 2:12 (RSV).

"If we sin willfully . . . there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins." Hebrews 10:26.

"If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him." 1 John 2:15.

"Ye are my friends, If ye do whatsoever I command you." John 15:14.

"If ye live after the flesh, ye shall die." Romans 8:13.

https://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/book/e/17/t/can-a-saved-man-choose-to-be-lost-

Have you just made that up? We shall never see death? If we die the physical death in this world we are dead or asleep as Jesus describes it. Far from being a conscious state, death is the ultimate state of non-being or unconsciousness, and is described as such in the Scriptures:

His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish (Psalm 146:4).

For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun (Ecclesiastes 9:5-6)

For in death there is no remembrance of You (Psalm 6:5).

The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence (Psalm 115:17).

So man lieth down, and riseth not: till the heavens be no more, they shall not awake, nor be raised out of their sleep (Job 14:12)

Humans lie in the sleep of death until the resurrection at the end of time. Then, and only then, will we awake and be raised out of what David called the "sleep of death" (Psalm 13:3). This can't be clearer.

Sometimes in the Bible when it uses the word spirit, it means breath or wind. So when we die the spirit or breath returns to God. Just as God breathed into man the breath of life to make him a living soul, so when we die this breath returns to God. It doesn't mean we are still alive. The Bible never speaks of the dead awake in heaven or hell. Ecclesiastes 12:7, Then the dust will return to the earth as it was, And the spirit will return to God who gave it. The body and spirit can't exist separately. Yes Jesus is the resurrection and and the life, He resurrected Himself and will resurrect all the dead, saved and wicked alike but after He returns the second time and not before. This is biblical teaching, what you're talking about isn't I'm afraid.
Read the Scripture! You know nothing but your own doctrines.

I did read scripture and I even posted lots of verses, but evidently you didn't. Its all there in the Bible and the message is clear. God bless.
This is what the early Church believed and what Christ taught. You are stuck in your denominational doctrine (false prophet)
Josephus's Discourse to the Greeks concerning Hades ...

religion.wikia.com/wiki/Josephus's_Discourse_to_the_Greeks...

Josephus's Discourse to the Greeks concerning Hades is a short work published in the translation of Josephus by William Whiston.Erroneously attributed to the Jewish historian since at least the 9th century, it is now believed to be (at least in its original form) the work of Hippolytus of Rome.

cfowen

Established
The only person ever to be born again was Jesus Christ. Being born again is being resurrected.
John 3:5-7
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

1 Corinthians 15:50
Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

To enter the Kingdom, one must born of the Spirit, i.e., resurrected, i.e., received a resurrection body, i.e., born again. It is a rebirth not of flesh but of the Spirit.

phipps

Star
The Punishment for those who Reject God

After Christ is crowned and the New Jerusalem comes down, Satan and his followers will be destroyed by fire (Revelation 20:9-15). This is known in the Bible as the second death (Revelation 20:14-15). This is the death that Jesus died to save us from.

For behold, the day is coming,
Burning like an oven,
And all the proud, yes, all who do wickedly will be stubble.
And the day which is coming shall burn them up,”
Says the LORD of hosts,
“That will leave them neither root nor branch...
You shall trample the wicked,
For they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet
On the day that I do this,”
Says the LORD of hosts
(Malachi 4:1,3).

In Malachi, the root is Satan and the branches are his followers. Those who have rejected God will be burnt to ashes and the fire will consume them until they are no more.

Satan and his host will be destroyed, and the great controversy will finally end. The source of the pain and sadness this world has known for more than six millennia will be over, and the peace and happiness that God intended for His creation in Eden will be realized. The redeemed ones will finally be able to pick up where Adam and Eve left off, and thus begin an entirely new and wonderful story—a story “which goes on forever; in which every chapter is better than the one before.”

Last edited:

cfowen

Established
That is true, but not in this case. It is a clear teaching!
Have you ever noticed vs 25? It says that the reason that, after death, the Rich Man had it bad and Lazarus had it good was because, while alive, the Rich Man had it good and Lazarus had it bad. If this were true, every Rich Man that ever died would be in hell, including Abraham. In this Parable, there is no mention of the Rich Man's sinning. He could have been the perfect Jew, who loved God and never once faltered in the keeping of the law. His ONLY FLAW was that he was rich.
Luke 16:25
But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

After pronouncing the curse of Isaiah 6:9-10 against Israel, in Matthew 13:14-15 , when Christ talked to the multitude, which included the Pharisees, He spoke to them ONLY in parables. There is no record that Christ spoke to the multitude (or the Pharisees) in anything but parables throughout the rest of His earthly ministry.
Matthew 13:34
All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:

The beliefs of the Pharisees, concerning Hell, all based on oral traditions, are found in Josephus (a Pharisee) "Discourse on Hades." This is nearly identical to the PARABLE (Strong's = fictitious story) of the Rich Man and Lazarus..In this PARABLE, Christ was showing up the Pharisees' lies of pacifying the poor that, since they had it bad while alive, they would have it good after death. He turned the tables on them. Christ was also insulting the Pharisees for being so stupid in believing that the fake, pagan hell is a reality and Abraham's bosom is a real place, curiously never mentioned elsewhere in scripture.

Last edited:

phipps

Star
Another Christian who either thinks Man's will is greater than God's or doesn't think God will eventually get his way.

I've posted my biblical evidence for the eventual reconciliation of all numerous times on this forum. I'm not going to repost it all again.
I was indoctrinated with eternal torment for 20+ years and preached it myself from the pulpit. Oh the joy and glory that came when I saw the truth laid out in scripture. God became so much greater and so much more worthy of my praise and adoration once the blinders of man made doctrine were removed from eyes!

I pray you have a similar revelation some day!
2 Timothy 4:3, 4 says, “The time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.”

Many things you've posted are not biblical especially the one that Jesus is not God. I don't entertain "Christians" who say that because it is in direct contrast to the word of God. One cannot truly say they are a Christian and say or believe that.

Last edited:
Have you ever noticed vs 25? It says that the reason that, after death, the Rich Man had it bad and Lazarus had it good was because, while alive, the Rich Man had it good and Lazarus had it bad. If this were true, every Rich Man that ever died would be in hell, including Abraham. In this Parable, there is no mention of the Rich Man's sinning. He could have been the perfect Jew, who loved God and never once faltered in the keeping of the law. His ONLY FLAW was that he was rich.
Luke 16:25 You believe too many other sources than you do Christ. The reason the rich man (above hell...not in hell yet till the judgment) was because the rich man had no mercy on Lazarus. He had the book of Moses and the prophets (Luke 16:29-31) But it was of no use to Him

But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

After pronouncing the curse of Isaiah 6:9-10 against Israel, in Matthew 13:14-15 , when Christ talked to the multitude, which included the Pharisees, He spoke to them ONLY in parables. There is no record that Christ spoke to the multitude (or the Pharisees) in anything but parables throughout the rest of His earthly ministry.
Matthew 13:34
All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:

The beliefs of the Pharisees, concerning Hell, all based on oral traditions, are found in Josephus (a Pharisee) "Discourse on Hades." This is nearly identical to the PARABLE (Strong's = fictitious story) of the Rich Man and Lazarus..In this PARABLE, It is not a parable! You think Strongs is the final authority!!! Christ alone is the final and only source of TRUTH. All true gifts are a calling by Christ, The Holy Spirit. Godly men are called to teach by gift, and only God gives the increase...not by carnal reasoning...only Christ adds to the Church....you do not Join. (1 Corinthians chapter 12) You error by the affiliation of the visible church dogma. Christ was showing up the Pharisees' lies of pacifying the poor that, since they had it bad while alive, they would have it good after death. He turned the tables on them. Christ was also insulting the Pharisees for being so stupid in believing that the fake, pagan hell is a reality and Abraham's bosom is a real place, curiously never mentioned elsewhere in scripture.
You will have to take your theories up with the Lord at the Judgment.

cfowen

Established
You will have to take your theories up with the Lord at the Judgment.
You've failed in your retorts with Phipps. All you seem to be able to do is come up with meaningless one-liners that have no content, at all. Why don't you get in the trenches and at least attempt to prove your side? Maybe you have realized you're totally wrong and are too embarrassed to admit it.

Any beliefs in the fictitious hell where our loving God tortures those that don't believe in Him, in fire, 24/7, forever, has ZERO basis in scripture. The concept of that hell doesn't occur in any of the texts. It only occurs in the faulty translations. I've only found a handful of Bibles that didn't have the word hell in it

Everything I said is backed up - no theories involved. You just push it all aside because you don't have the knowledge to even attempt to dispute anything I said. You believe what you are told to believe by the corrupt Denominational church (synagogue) system with its know-nothing preachers that teach unobtainable Jewish doctrine and tradition to its unsuspecting Gentile sheep.

Last edited:

Todd

Star
The only person ever to be born again was Jesus Christ. Being born again is being resurrected.
John 3:5-7
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

1 Corinthians 15:50
Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

To enter the Kingdom, one must born of the Spirit, i.e., resurrected, i.e., received a resurrection body, i.e., born again. It is a rebirth not of flesh but of the Spirit.
Interesting...I've never looked at it that way. I'm open to pondering your idea, but how does that reconcile with the following scriptures?

1 Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.

Does Peter not say the hope (not the reality) of resurrection causes us to be born again?

1 Peter 22-25 for you have been born again not of seed which is perishable but imperishable, that is, through the living and enduring word of God. Since you have in obedience to the truth purified your souls for a sincere love of the brethren, fervently love one another from the heart, For, "ALL FLESH IS LIKE GRASS, AND ALL ITS GLORY LIKE THE FLOWER OF GRASS. THE GRASS WITHERS, AND THE FLOWER FALLS OFF,"

Peter again refering to being born again as a current and not future state

1 Corinthians 2:14 But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised.

How does this fit with your concept that we cannot be born again of the spirti until the resurrection. Are you saying we cannot accept the things of the Spirit of God untile then?

Romans 8:9 However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him.

Paul also speaking of being in the spirit and not the flesh in the current tense.

John 1:12-13 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

John also speaking of being born of God as past tense and not future.

You've failed in your retorts with Phipps. All you seem to be able to do is come up with meaningless one-liners that have no content, at all. Why don't you get in the trenches and at least attempt to prove your side? Maybe you have realized you're totally wrong and are too embarrassed to admit it.

Any beliefs in the fictitious hell where our loving God tortures those that don't believe in Him, in fire, 24/7, forever, has ZERO basis in scripture. The concept of that hell doesn't occur in any of the texts. It only occurs in the faulty translations. I've only found a handful of Bibles that didn't have the word hell in it

Everything I said is backed up - no theories involved. You just push it all aside because you don't have the knowledge to even attempt to dispute anything I said. You believe what you are told to believe by the corrupt Denominational church (synagogue) system with its know-nothing preachers that teach unobtainable Jewish doctrine and tradition to its unsuspecting Gentile sheep.
You are wrong, plain and simple!