What Happens when we die according to the Bible?

cfowen

Established
None if this says we have eternal life now because we don't. We are still mortal beings until Jesus returns and we change in the twinkling of an eye. That is when we'll get eternal life if we are saved. 1 Corinthians 15:52-53, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. Have we put on immortality now? The answer is resounding NO!

Yes people will be lost to God eternally that is what the Bible says. Do you not read the Bible? Its not something God wants and He has done everything He possibly can to save us but ultimately its all up to us if we follow Him or not. In order for sin to come to an end once and for all, this world as it is will end along with the Satan who started sin and all those who chose to follow Him. Those who rejected God's word will die eternally. Why are you fighting this clear message of the Bible?

People backslide, they change their minds about God, unless they go back to God their names will be blotted out of the book of life. If they die in their sins they are lost eternally. 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10, and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed.

There is no purification for any sinners after Jesus returns and that is not biblical. People are not going to get a chance to change after Jesus returns. Jesus will have given them every chance in this world before. You are implying that all people of all generations are going to be saved or get a chance to be saved after Jesus' returns. In fact the Bible tells us in Revelation 20:7-9 that neither Satan nor his followees will change . The attack God's people in the city of New Jerusalem which came out of heaven. They hate God and His people and after they are raised from the dead after the 1000 years, they have not changed one bit. They set out to destroy the city but God destroys them when fire comes down from heaven and devours them all. This is the second death.

If they are not saved before Jesus returns, it will be too late. “For behold, the day is coming, Burning like an oven, And all the proud, yes, all who do wickedly will be stubble. And the day which is coming shall burn them up,” Says the LORD of hosts, “That will leave them neither root nor branch... You shall trample the wicked, For they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet On the day that I do this,” Says the LORD of hosts (Malachi 4:1,3). In Malachi, the root is Satan and the branches are his followers. Those who have rejected God will be burnt to ashes and the fire will consume them until they are no more. Satan and his host will be destroyed, and the great controversy will finally end. The source of the pain and sadness this world has known for more than six millennia will be over, and the peace and happiness that God intended for His creation in Eden will be realized. The redeemed ones will finally be able to pick up where Adam and Eve left off, and thus begin an entirely new and wonderful story—a story “which goes on forever; in which every chapter is better than the one before.”

When Jesus comes back, He will return with rewards for everyone. Revelation 22:12, And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. He will reward those who have been obedient and He will punish the disobedient—those who have chosen to follow Satan's methods. The decision of who is saved or not saved will precede the coming of Christ. The reward for those who choose God's way is eternal life, and those people will be resurrected at the first resurrection at the Second Coming.

Read Revelation 20 and you will see that what I am telling you is nothing but the truth not what you've concocted or been indoctrinated with. I follow the Bible not doctrine nor have I been indoctrinated as I am merely telling you the message of the Bible. Its up to you who you choose to believe, God and His word or yourself and sadly what you've clearly been indoctrinated with. You sound like a Jehovah's witness too. I've said enough on this topic with you. like I've said to you before, I'll stick to the word of God. I pray that the Holy Spirit impresses on you the truth of this subject.
Nothing in the verses you quoted from 1Th, 1Cor, Mal, or Revelation have anything to do with me or you, as far as our Hope, Calling, or future is concerned. I was saved, eternally, when I believed Paul's Gospel of Salvation in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4
Eph 1:13
In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvatio
n (in 1Cor 15:1-4) in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Your problem is that you get all your information from those 59 books that are all-Israel, but there is nothing in them that is TO and ABOUT us Gentiles today, in this 2000 year parenthetical Gentile period we're living in. The only books that are TO and ABOUT us today, and sbout our future, are those 7 epistles written after Acts by the Gentile's ONLY apostle, Paul. These are Eph, Phil, Col, 1&2Tim, Titus, Philemon. Those other 59, all-Israel books, are FOR our knowledge and walk and many other good things, but you'll NEVER find nothing in them about your Hope, Calling, or your future - NOTHING!!!.

Also, nothing I can think of in those 59 all-Israel books, that were given to Israel, except Christ, were EVER given to us Gentiles today. I'm talking about things like, the Rapture, the Gifts, the New Jerusalem, the Acts Church, the Lord's Supper, the Great Commission - I could fill a page or two. You are a thief if you claim them. You'll never get them anyhow, because they were never given to you. Search and See! The things given to you are found only in Paul's 7 After-Acts books. These gifts are infinitely better than anything ever given to Israel. Everyone in the world has been Called to this new dispensation, the #1 crowning glory of Christ, found only in those 7 last books of Paul. But, as in every Calling Many are Called, but Few are Chosen.

Last edited:

phipps

Star
Falling Away

Once you have accepted Jesus into your life, is it possible to fall away? Consider Jesus’ parable of the sower, which describes the gospel seed being spread on different types of soil. Notice what happens when the truth falls onto one type of heart:

Some fell on stony places, where they did not have much earth; and they immediately sprang up because they had no depth of earth. But when the sun was up they were scorched, and because they had no root they withered away (Matthew 13:5, 6).

Now, if the seed “immediately sprang up,” it means these people welcomed it into their hearts. They believed what they heard, and the seed sprouted. Thus, if it “withered away,” something that was once living had died. That means some people who have received salvation at some point lost it because they did not grow deeper roots in Christ.

A Bible example of someone who was chosen by God and even Spirit-filled, but then fell away, was king Saul. He was not picked through a general election, but was chosen by God. Did the Lord choose Saul to make an example of him and then cast him away? No! God chose this Benjamite because he was the Lord’s choice. At first Saul was filled with the Spirit and even prophesied, but he allowed pride to spring up in his heart, grieved away the Holy Spirit, and then lost his salvation.

Judas was one of Jesus’ twelve disciples. When Christ sent him out to preach the gospel (along with seventy others), they all came back to report, “Even the demons are subject to us in Your name” (Luke 10:17). Judas was certainly among this group of successful evangelists and was used by the Lord to witness to others.

We sometimes picture Judas as going around constantly rubbing his hands together with evil delight, trying to steal other people’s money. When Judas joined the disciples, his heart had been touched by the teachings of Christ. His intentions were good, yet he eventually allowed his own opinions to guide him more than the teachings of Jesus. Slowly he began to resist the Saviour's plans because he felt he knew better and he eventually fell away. Stories of people like Judas, Saul, Balaam, and others are given to us “as examples, and they were written for our admonition” (1 Corinthians 10:11) so that we would not follow in their ways.

Jesus makes it clear in His message to the church of Sardis that if the people did not repent and turn from their bad behaviour, they would lose their salvation. “He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels” (Revelation 3:5).

phipps

Star
You Are Chosen

What then does it mean to be “God’s elect”? (Titus 1:1). The Greek word for elect, eklektoi, means “chosen ones” or “picked out.” I once heard a minister explain that election means that God has cast His vote for you, the devil has voted against you, and you have the tie-breaking vote. Everyone is called to follow the Lord, but not all respond. When Jesus told the parable of the wedding feast, He described how many of the initial guests made excuses and didn’t come. So the king told his servants to “go into the highways, and as many as you find, invite to the wedding” (Matthew 22:9). God has not invited a select few to receive the gospel invitation. He wants as many as possible to enter the kingdom. Jesus ended this story by explaining, “For many are called, but few are chosen” (verse 14).

God’s elect are those who respond to His call. Those who heed the Lord’s bidding are the chosen ones, but everyone is given the call. The message is to go “to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people” (Revelation 14:6), but not everyone will accept the invitation. Some will even turn to God but then will turn away. “The Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith” (1 Timothy 4:1). How can you depart from the faith unless you were first in the faith?

The doctrine of predestination, as taught by Calvin, is dangerous because it gives people a false sense of security. Paul warned, “I declare to you the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received and in which you stand, by which also you are saved, if you hold fast that word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain” (1 Corinthians 15:1, 2,). The word “if” suggests that ongoing faith is a condition for our salvation. If we do not hold fast, we are believing in vain.

By this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him. He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked (1 John 2:3–6).

When you have an abiding trust in Jesus, you can know that you are a child of God and that He will finish what He began in your life. “Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ” (Philippians 1:6).

We can have the assurance of salvation if we keep our eyes on Christ and hold fast to His Word. But if we believe that once we accept Jesus we can turn away from Him and still be saved, we are swallowing an artificial gospel that could leave us with great disappointment.

cfowen

Established
Falling Away

Once you have accepted Jesus into your life, is it possible to fall away? Consider Jesus’ parable of the sower, which describes the gospel seed being spread on different types of soil. Notice what happens when the truth falls onto one type of heart:

Some fell on stony places, where they did not have much earth; and they immediately sprang up because they had no depth of earth. But when the sun was up they were scorched, and because they had no root they withered away (Matthew 13:5, 6).

Now, if the seed “immediately sprang up,” it means these people welcomed it into their hearts. They believed what they heard, and the seed sprouted. Thus, if it “withered away,” something that was once living had died. That means some people who have received salvation at some point lost it because they did not grow deeper roots in Christ.

A Bible example of someone who was chosen by God and even Spirit-filled, but then fell away, was king Saul. He was not picked through a general election, but was chosen by God. Did the Lord choose Saul to make an example of him and then cast him away? No! God chose this Benjamite because he was the Lord’s choice. At first Saul was filled with the Spirit and even prophesied, but he allowed pride to spring up in his heart, grieved away the Holy Spirit, and then lost his salvation.

Judas was one of Jesus’ twelve disciples. When Christ sent him out to preach the gospel (along with seventy others), they all came back to report, “Even the demons are subject to us in Your name” (Luke 10:17). Judas was certainly among this group of successful evangelists and was used by the Lord to witness to others.

We sometimes picture Judas as going around constantly rubbing his hands together with evil delight, trying to steal other people’s money. When Judas joined the disciples, his heart had been touched by the teachings of Christ. His intentions were good, yet he eventually allowed his own opinions to guide him more than the teachings of Jesus. Slowly he began to resist the Saviour's plans because he felt he knew better and he eventually fell away. Stories of people like Judas, Saul, Balaam, and others are given to us “as examples, and they were written for our admonition” (1 Corinthians 10:11) so that we would not follow in their ways.
Jesus makes it clear in His message to the church of Sardis that if the people did not repent and turn from their bad behaviour, they would lose their salvation. “He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels” (Revelation 3:5).
The Parable of the Sower is about Israel's earthly Kingdom, vs 19, which has nothing to do with us Gentiles, today. The Gospels are not written TO or ABOUT us because Christ was sent ONLY to Israel, Mt 15:8 . Revelation is ALL ISRAEL.

Todd

Star
The Parable of the Sower is about Israel's earthly Kingdom, vs 19, which has nothing to do with us Gentiles, today. The Gospels are not written TO or ABOUT us because Christ was sent ONLY to Israel, Mt 15:8 . Revelation is ALL ISRAEL.
Christ was sent only to Israel to tell them about a earthly kingdom? Then what is John 18:36 about?

cfowen

Established
Christ was sent only to Israel to tell them about a earthly kingdom? Then what is John 18:36 about?
Those were 3 separate things, in answer to Phipps' cut and paste Falling Away thingy.
(1) The Parable of the Sower is about Israel's earthly Kingdom, vs 19, which has nothing to do with us Gentiles, today.
(2) The Gospels are not written TO or ABOUT us because Christ was sent ONLY to Israel, Mt 15:8 .
(3) Revelation is ALL ISRAEL.

Phipps posts all of his very wrong TRADITION-al views in a definitive manner, but we all know better.

Last edited:

Vytas

Star
Why you even reading it then ? What's the point...? I know at least three legit (different) explanations of Sower parable...people get different messages , that's just the way bible is...

Todd

Star
Those were 3 separate things, in answer to Phipps' cut and paste Falling Away thingy.
(1) The Parable of the Sower is about Israel's earthly Kingdom, vs 19, which has nothing to do with us Gentiles, today.
(2) The Gospels are not written TO or ABOUT us because Christ was sent ONLY to Israel, Mt 15:8 .
(3) Revelation is ALL ISRAEL.

Phipps posts all of his very wrong TRADITION-al views in a definitive manner, but we all know better.
You didn't answer the question....Please explain how you read John 18:36. Is the earthly kingdom of Israel different than the Kingdom Jesus is talking about in John 18:36, in your view?

cfowen

Established
You didn't answer the question....Please explain how you read John 18:36. Is the earthly kingdom of Israel different than the Kingdom Jesus is talking about in John 18:36, in your view?
Jn 18:36
Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Christ may be talking about the all-encompassing Kingdom of God, which will take place in the entire universe, bit I don't think so. I think He's talking about the earthly Kingdom of Heaven, mainly because that's the point of His ministry

Tough verse. From the context, at this point in the conversation, it seems that Pilate was questioning Christ ,to see if His claim of Kingship would be a threat to Caesar. Christ then told Pilate that His Kingdom was not of this world. Evidently, this satisfied Pilate and he found no fault in Christ, vs 38

I believe that Israel's earthly Kingdom of Heaven (Day of Christ or Day of Jesus Christ) will be a separate event occurring after Elijah's restoration, but before the tribulation and, thus. before the Millennium. It will be ruled by Christ from Heaven. Estimates of its length that I have read vary from 9 years to 700 years???. The Millennium (Day of the Lord) will be ruled by Christ, who will rule from here on earth, with a rod of iron.

My thoughts on this are subject to change on short notice..

How do you interpret Jn 18:36?

Last edited:

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Jn 18:36
Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Christ may be talking about the all-encompassing Kingdom of God, which will take in the entire universe, bit I don't think so. I think He's talking about the earthly Kingdom of Heaven, mainly because that's the point of His ministry

Tough verse. From the context, at this point in the conversation, it seems that Pilate was questioning Christ ,to see if His claim of Kingship would be a threat to Caesar. Christ then told Pilate that His Kingdom was not of this world. Evidently, this satisfied Pilate and he found no fault in Christ, vs 38

I believe that Israel's earthly Kingdom of Heaven (Day of Christ or Day of Jesus Christ) will be a separate event occurring after Elijah's restoration, but before the tribulation and, thus. before the Millennium. It will be ruled by Christ from Heaven. Estimates of its length that I have read vary from 9 years to 700 years???. The Millennium (Day of the Lord) will be ruled by Christ, who will rule from here on earth, with a rod of iron.

My thoughts on this are subject to change on short notice..

How do you interpret Jn 18:36?
I'm listening to a really interesting YouTube series by Andy Woods at the moment looking at what "The Kingdom" really means...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJ5WZ9aWBhyi3bHbotTG1iONLkMn-Ck-b

cfowen

Established

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
I never read or watch anything you post from other sources. It's all too milky and TRADITION-alist for me. If you would actually write something yourself, with some meat in it, it might be different.
Given that the YouTube playlist summarises a 490 page book @cfowen I'm going to have to disappoint you. I don't come from a position of trying to persuade anyone of anything anyway. I prefer to share what I find and let others agree, disagree or just ignore me ;-)

phipps

Star
The Punishment for those who Reject God

After Christ is crowned and the New Jerusalem comes down, Satan and his followers will be destroyed by fire (Revelation 20:9-15). This is known in the Bible as the second death (Revelation 20:14-15).

“For behold, the day is coming,
Burning like an oven,
And all the proud, yes, all who do wickedly will be stubble.
And the day which is coming shall burn them up,”
Says the LORD of hosts,
“That will leave them neither root nor branch...
You shall trample the wicked,
For they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet
On the day that I do this,”
Says the LORD of hosts
(Malachi 4:1,3).

In Malachi, the root is Satan and the branches are his followers. Those who have rejected God will be burnt to ashes and the fire will consume them until they are no more.

Satan and his host will be destroyed, and the great controversy will finally end. The source of the pain and sadness this world has known for more than six millennia will be over, and the peace and happiness that God intended for His creation in Eden will be realized. The redeemed ones will finally be able to pick up where Adam and Eve left off, and thus begin an entirely new and wonderful story—a story “which goes on forever; in which every chapter is better than the one before."

cfowen

Established
I think it is possible to overstate a piece of knowledge to such a degree that it does become heretical. The VCF board attracts such overstatement in my experience. When in doubt, return to the Lord and submit your complex theories to the one who really knows best!
The Definition of Heresy in this present all-Gentile 2000 year period

Any belief that prevents a Saint from realizing the hope of his calling to the highest Heaven, found ONLY in Paul's 7 post-Acts epistles, is a heresy. The belief that you possess things never given to Gentiles, but given ONLY to those with an earthly (or New Jerusalem, which will be attached to the New Earth) hope, can eliminate the possibility of you ever going to Heaven. See the list below for a few of the things given ONLY to Israel that you can NEVER possess. Why? Because you're not a Jew. You're a Gentile.

Think about it! Why would God let you go to Heaven, when everything you believe is ONLY for people that will end up on the earth (Israel) and will never go to Heaven. The only things given to us Gentiles today are found ONLY in Eph, Phil, Col, 1&2Tim, Titus, and Philemon. Except for Jesus Christ, nothing found in any of the other 59 all-Israel books was EVER given to the Gentiles of today, If you want to be a Heaven Dweller, believe ONLY in those things given to Heaven Dwellers, and not in those things given ONLY to Earth Dwellers = Israel. The only church in existence today started in 63AD, or later, after Acts was completed.

Heaven is obtained by your FAITH. To activate your FAITH, you must See it (in scripture), Believe it, and Claim it. Heaven is not Automatic for all saved people.

Things Satan wants you to believe are TO you, ABOUT you, or are just plain lies, to keep you focused on Israel, to prevent your EVER going to Heaven, where Satan aspired to go, but was never allowed to go there.

---the Lord's prayer is for us, even if it is all about Israel's Kingdom on Earth
---the Lord's supper is for us, even if it is part of the Passover, which Gentiles can NEVER be a part of, Ex 12:43-48
---Christ's gospel of the Kingdom is for us
---the Great Commission is for us
---the church in the Gospels is for us
---the all-Jewish church that started at Pentecost is for us today
---the New Covenant is for us
---the Sermon on the Mount was for us
---some parts of the Law are for us
---the church is Israel
---water baptism is for us
---the Gifts of the Spirit are for us
---we are the seed of Abraham,
---the New Jerusalem is our Hope,
---we are grafted into Israel,
---Israel are God's chosen people at the present time
---OT prophecy is being fulfilled today
---the present nation of Israel was the fulfillment of OT prophecy,
---and, of course, the favorite of Satan to keep you in the 100% Israel, Book of Acts, and, therefore, out of Heaven, the BIG LIE that the all-Israel Rapture is for us today

Whether you believe these things or not, you will NEVER get any of them. They belong ONLY to Israel, NOT TO GENTILES

Anyone teaching that any of these things are TO or ABOUT you, as a Gentile, is a HERETIC!

Col 3:1-3
1 If ye then be risen with Christ (to Heaven, you must) seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

NOTE: Everything in that list above are things on the Earth. NONE are things in Heaven above

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
The Definition of Heresy in this present all-Gentile 2000 year period

Any belief that prevents a Saint from realizing the hope of his calling to the highest Heaven, found ONLY in Paul's 7 post-Acts epistles, is a heresy. The belief that you possess things never given to Gentiles, but given ONLY to those with an earthly (or New Jerusalem, which will be attached to the New Earth) hope, can eliminate the possibility of you ever going to Heaven. See the list below a few of the things given to ONLY Israel that you can NEVER possess.

Think about it! Why would God let you go to Heaven, when everything you believe is ONLY for people that will end up on the earth (Israel) and will never go to Heaven. The only things given to us Gentiles today are found ONLY in Eph, Phil, Col, 1&2Tim, Titus, and Philemon.

Things Satan wants you to believe are for you, to prevent your going to Heaven, where he aspired to go, but wasn't allowed to go there.

---the Lord's prayer
---the Lord's supper,
---Christ's gospel of the Kingdom
---the Great Commission
---the churches in the Gospels and Acts (we have a new church in Eph and Col),
---the New or Old Covenants,
---the Sermon on the Mount,
---any part of the Law
---water baptism,
---the Gifts of the Spirit,
---the idea that we are the seed of Abraham,
---the New Jerusalem,
---the idea that we are now part of Israel,
---the idea that Israel are God's chosen people at the present time (Israel was actually set aside in about 63AD),
---that any OT prophecy is being fulfilled today
---that the present nation of Israel was the fulfillment of prophecy,
---and, of course, the favorite of Satan to keep you in Acts, the all-Israel Rapture

Whether you believe these things or not, you will NEVER get any of them. They belong ONLY to Israel, NOT TO GENTILES

Anyone teaching that any of these things are TO or ABOUT you, as a Gentile, is a HERETIC!
The Great Commission is a Christian commission.

Matthew 28 "And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

cfowen

Established
The Great Commission is a Christian commission.

Matthew 28 "And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
As in the verse(s) you quoted, that can only start when the 12 (the 12, or 11, are the 1st "them", in that verse) are resurrected and go out and make disciples of all nations. That has never happened yet and it will probably happen during the Millennium. NOWHERE in the Bible does it say that ANYONE but the 12 were EVER Commissioned to do this and there's NO evidence that they ever even started it. You pseudo-Jews have to stop stealing all that stuff from Israel.:) You'll never get any of those things, anyhow.

And, if you can start setting your affection on things in Heaven, instead of things on earth, like the Great Commission, you too will be resurrected, in the APPEARING, to the Highest Heaven and that can happen in about 2063, when this 2000 year Gentile period is over.

Col 3:1-4
1 If ye then (want to) be risen with Christ (to Heaven, you must) seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Glory is located above the Heavens in Ps 8:1 (KJV). If you want to go there, you must phase out all the earthly Israel stuff from your personal doctrine. It's easy! Just make that one straight cut, as in 2Tim 2:15, to rightly divide God's Word, between the end of Acts and the start of Ephesians. That way, the 59 all-Israel books will be divided from the 7 all-Gentile books. That's the only place in sctipture that one single cut can accomplish this. Then, for things TO you, ABOUT you, given to you, what's expected of you, and for ANYTHING concerning your possible FUTURE, look ONLY in Paul's 7 post-Acts books. The other 59 books are very valuable, but NOT for things pertaining directly to you, except Christ, of course. Those 59 books are FOR your learning, your walk, etc., but not for anything pertaining to your Calling to Heaven. Everything in those 7 after-Acts books is said to have been (written and) hid in God since the world began..Therefore, it is impossible that anything in those other 59 books have anything to do with our calling to the Highest Heaven, since it all is based on the OT. Like Paul said in Ac 26:22, everything he taught came from Moses and the Prophets.

Everyone on the planet is called. Many are called, but few are chosen.

Heaven is NOT automatic, for ANYONE. You MUST see it in scripture, believe it, and claim it, to get it. It's the narrow street to faith, just like salvation, The broad street is believing that all that unobtainable Jewish stuff is yours. Taking the Broad Street will, most likely, since you have not been chosen, will put you though the white throne judgment and you will end up on the New Earth, paradise, along with the nation of Israel. Anyplace in God's Universe would be great, but the Highest Heaven is definitely the pinnacle, the GRAND Prize of all of God's callings

What I'm telling you will never damage anything in your future, based on your present beliefs. We are both saved, through faith, by the Gift of God's grace. However, what if I'm right about this Heaven thing? You can't lose anything by believing what I'm saying is the truth, but you could make an enormous gain, if I'm right - that of being in Heaven vs being on the Earth. And, once you get rid of the earthly stuff and God gives you the eyes of understanding to see the TRUE Hope of your calling in Eph, Col.etc. (Eph 1:17-18), you'll ask why everyone can't see it, since it's now so obvious, No sleight of hand, no shenanigans. It's suddenly all there, in black and white, as plain as the nose on your face.

After our enjoyable bantering the other day, I realize that I would love for you to see the truth. The times are very difficult for truth. NONE of the mainstream Denomonational Churches, who almost totally control the doctrine taught in Christendom, rightly divide, so it's impossible for any of them to know many vital truths. Right division is the #1 key to Bible knowledge. All these churches are essentially Jewish synagogues teaching unobtainable Jewish doctrine to unsuspecting Gentiles. I'm convinced that Satan plays a big part in this.

Last edited:

TokiEl

Superstar
As in the verse(s) you quoted, that can only start when the 12 (the 12, or 11, are the 1st "them", in that verse) are resurrected and go out and make disciples of all nations. That has never happened yet and it will probably happen during the Millennium. NOWHERE in the Bible does it say that ANYONE but the 12 were EVER Commissioned to do this. You pseudo-Jews have to stop stealing all that stuff from Israel.:)

And, if you can start setting your affection on things in Heaven, instead of things on earth, like the Great Commission, you too will be resurrected, in the APPEARING, to the Highest Heaven and that can happen in about 2063, when this 2000 year Gentile period is over.

Col 3:1-4
1 If ye then (want to) be risen with Christ (to Heaven, you must) seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Glory is located above the Heavens in Ps 8:1 (KJV)

Please stop interpreting the Scriptures.

Go out and do some manual labour.

cfowen

Established
Please stop interpreting the Scriptures.

Go out and do some manual labour.
And, of course, even though there's zero scripture to back you up, you privately interpret scripture to say that the Great commission is a Christian commission.

I'm 78 years old. I'd die if I did much manual labor.

TokiEl

Superstar
And, of course, even though there's zero scripture to back you up, you privately interpret scripture to say that the Great commission is a Christian commission.
Yes the Great commission is a Christian commission.

I'm 78 years old. I'd die if I did much manual labor.
Old dawgs don't die before God tells them to.