Video Games & Anime Illuminati Agenda Exposed

Vmort

Veteran
Just take any of Horror game and tell me how much of Illuminati it influenced

Aero

Superstar
CyberPunk 2077 wasn't over the top traumatic. The game is mostly style; there isn't that much emotional weight behind it. Your character is half-robot, and it's just another day in the office. It's not like getting turned into a vampire in "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines."

AmazingGrace

Established
Today I remembered anime I saw a long time ago
Phantom: Requiem for a Phantom.
Synopsis from My Anime List:
Mafia is rife in America where assassinations are a regular occurrence on the streets. Inferno, a mysterious company, is behind most of these dealings through the use of their near-invincible human weapon, "Phantom."
One day, a Japanese tourist accidentally witnesses Phantom's latest murder. Phantom, revealed to be a young woman named Ein, and leader of Inferno captures the tourist and brainwashes him.
Given the name "Zwei," this once peaceful tourist is now a puppet of Inferno with no memories. Drawn into a world of lies, deceit, and violence, Zwei must fight to survive, hopefully to one day regain his memories and escape from this world where he is constantly on the brink of death.
Sounds like a story of a MK u!tr@ slave.

Vmort

Veteran
Apple Seed
In a utopian society created at the end of the third world war, a female warrior who has been plucked from the badlands begins to see cracks in this new facade. And what does this community have planned for the rest of humankind?

-- Cloning a lot of it.
-- NWO alike society

Shuna

Veteran
Satanic themes
Dans le même thème, il a le jeu Shady Part of Me:
Shady Part of Me FULL GAME Gameplay Walkthrough No Commentary (PC) - YouTube

In the psychiatric center of the center, the victim tries to remember how she got there. Going from the entrance to the center, by the bus, then go to the charcoal, which will remind you, the elves, the youngest children, who work with the charcoal, going to the psychiatric center, to the brainwashing, up to to be locked in a psychiatric room. She finds herself before the library where, through the window, her life is summed up, from her entry into the center to the swing (where she will be sacrificed). Before that, after having arranged the books by thought, she is watched, by the directors (with, or the employees of the center). She then leaves for imaginary worlds, she also spends a moment in a playroom, inside playroom, creating fear for the light outside, to avoid leaks. Moreover the eyes are used to activate mechanisms, see to watch in 'Little Nightmares', while projecting light. Then the game begins, with her waking up in a room, and before that, she dreams, without form, is only a shadow of herself, up to the tree where she is swinging. The show being a show, or a story that she tells the psychiatrist at the center.

And all along, the puppets, are at the same time, dolls owned or represented by the victims. Also wearing them on their head, like Mono wear full of hat, wears a tron, on his head.

Note that the puppet on the tree, sitting on the swing, is itself. The victims are represented by the tree of life, the rapists are represented by the snake, hence the temple of the sun, where he also has snakes and which brings him to the tree, his sacrifice. Tree which at the very end is on a ground of sand (in reference to the corpses, comparable to the sentences of the Bible 'Born dust, you become dust again).

Shuna

Veteran
Satanic themes
Dans le même thème, il a le jeu Shady Part of Me:
Shady Part of Me FULL GAME Gameplay Walkthrough No Commentary (PC) - YouTube

In the psychiatric center of the center, the victim tries to remember how she got there. Going from the entrance to the center, by the bus, then go to the charcoal, which will remind you, the elves, the youngest children, who work with the charcoal, going to the psychiatric center, to the brainwashing, up to to be locked in a psychiatric room. She finds herself before the library where, through the window, her life is summed up, from her entry into the center to the swing (where she will be sacrificed). Before that, after having arranged the books by thought, she is watched, by the directors (with, or the employees of the center). She then leaves for imaginary worlds, she also spends a moment in a playroom, inside playroom, creating fear for the light outside, to avoid leaks. Moreover the eyes are used to activate mechanisms, see to watch in 'Little Nightmares', while projecting light. Then the game begins, with her waking up in a room, and before that, she dreams, without form, is only a shadow of herself, up to the tree where she is swinging. The show being a show, or a story that she tells the psychiatrist at the center.

And all along, the puppets, are at the same time, dolls owned or represented by the victims. Also wearing them on their head, like Mono wear full of hat, wears a tron, on his head.

Note that the puppet on the tree, sitting on the swing, is itself. The victims are represented by the tree of life, the rapists are represented by the snake, hence the temple of the sun, where he also has snakes and which brings him to the tree, his sacrifice. Tree which at the very end is on a ground of sand (in reference to the corpses, comparable to the sentences of the Bible 'Born dust, you become dust again).
Another game, talking about the centers, the video is a theory, it is also in French, but the French subtext being available, you can put the translation in your language. The video comes out of the game files, which are reminiscent of MK-Ultra centers. First of all the extract from the book 'The Portrait of Markov', talking about the center:

The second shows the file of a victim:

Vmort

Veteran
Thank you. Especially the second one are revealing.
More satanic platformers -- Limbo

Vmort

Veteran
I find this game
The Path
Game is weird and suggest cruel death of each girls in the end. I am not sure but it gives me satanic vibes from it.

Shuna

Veteran
I find this game
The Path
Game is weird and suggest cruel death of each girls in the end. I am not sure but it gives me satanic vibes from it.
You saw right, first of all the color red and black is represented as the magic checkerboard, but when you think about it, the white turns red after the sexual practice. The forest can be a real forest at the same time, but I noticed that it was often in a locked room. Tents are very often placed in these forests, creating a false freedom. At first she is sitting and bored in her cell, having only a window, she also wears a red coat = to the yellow coat (as in that, in Little Nightmare ...). The yellow line road, the lifeline, stopping in the center, starting with the forest, and then following the path, until you land in a small house, his cell. At the end, she tries to hide under the bed, then walks into a hallway, covered in eyes. And ends up in a room, with raven wings (if I'm not mistaken, normally either must be raven feathers), drooping, where she ends up sacrificed. The walls of the last rooms look like giant screens.

Vmort

Veteran
You saw right, first of all the color red and black is represented as the magic checkerboard, but when you think about it, the white turns red after the sexual practice.
Thank you! Too much for just coincedence. It confrims all I say aerlier -- each horro games have been influenced by satanism.

recure

Established
An advertisement for Quake III mocking the Christian religion, from a 1999 edition of PC Gamer.
PC Gamer 1999-06_0001.jpg

The first edition of the first magazine dedicated to computer games, Computer Gaming World, was released in 1981, and shows the head of a fire-breathing dragon coming out of a computer screen.
cgw_1.1_0000.jpg

More blatantly, the third edition of Computer Gaming World, which features articles on such games as Wizardry III and Ultima III, has inverted pentagrams and all-seeing eye symbolism on its cover.
Computer_Gaming_World_Issue_3.6_0000.jpg

"Only a fantasy gamer could call this heaven." Advertisement from Computer Gaming World, Issue 30.
Computer_Gaming_World_Issue_30_0039.jpg

Dodo

Rookie
Do you think hearthstone logo is a pedo symbol inside a star of ishtar (maybe its just a compass) or am I paranoid and it's not related ? I know that this symbol is from a stone in WoW but still, its confusing, anyone knows if its referring to something else ?
téléchargement.jpeg.jpg

swayy000

Veteran
i apologize if this was talked on already, im not really into videogames, but I saw a video trending for the game apex legends and I noticed that the character in the thumbnail looks just like the baphomet.
apexlegends.JPGbaphomet.jpg
apparently also on reddit they talked about how the game has alot of other satanic symbolism

Mr.Anderson

Veteran
Persona 5 is shocking full of it, even if you ignore the "usual" megami tensei franchise typical imagery.

Down to the point where a single eyed character is being manipulated and end up with both eyes restored at then end, when she attains her freedom

Persona 5 is shocking full of it, even if you ignore the "usual" megami tensei franchise typical imagery.

Down to the point where a single eyed character is being manipulated and end up with both eyes restored at then end, when she attains her freedom
My brother plays this game all the time and it is so blatant how all the Phantom Thieves are demonically possessed by their persona (mask).

Vmort

Veteran
Five Nights at Freddy's
All screams pedo
Henry Hall

A Point-and-Click horror Adventure Game created by Cyberdreams (the same people that would eventually create the Mind Screw known as I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream) and released in 1992, Dark Seed is based on artwork created by H. R. Giger.

H. R. Giger is satanic

Alice is Dead

Last edited:
@Vmort btw, I haven't played the game myself and I don't mind spoilers: is the one eyed character you mentioned one of the girls who wear an eyepatch and call the main character "inmate"? What's up with those girls? I understand they represent duality, they seem to be one in two, like a split personality (the floor in that prison is a masonic checkerboard) MK ultra type of thing. Besides, one of them has the patch on the left eye and the other one on the right one, plus theit hats spell OXYMORON (1 person being 2 is an oxymoron, I guess?).