Video Games & Anime Illuminati Agenda Exposed

recure

Established
The Wolfenstein games, on the face of it, are about killing Nazis, the protagonist being B.J. Blazkowicz, a Polish Jew. But these games, especially the ones produced by id Software, revolve heavily around the idea of Nazi occultism. An episodic addition to Wolfenstein 3D was titled Spear of Destiny, a reference to the spear which pierced Jesus' side at the Crucifixion. But more specifically it is a reference to the book "Spear of Destiny: The Occult Power Behind the Spear Which Pierced the Side of Christ" by Trevor Ravenscroft. This is evident when we consider that the 2009 sequel to Return to Castle Wolfenstein was created by Ravensoft (aka Raven Software), long-time collaborators with id Software and known for the games Heretic, Soldier of Fortune, and most Call of Duty games since Black Ops. Also, in Return to Castle Wolfenstein, there are depictions of the Crucifixion of Jesus in various places, for instance on a dresser door which, if destroyed, the player is awarded with full health and armor.

recure

Established
I Think each horror game have been influenced by satanism.
No question. Games/movies that have a fascination with horror, death, doom, and destruction are demonic. In the Bible, these images are are only invoked when speaking of hell, demons, and the fate of unrepentant sinners.

I did not mention this in my previous post, but id Sofware also developed the Doom franchise, and the first installment "is considered one of the pioneering first-person shooter games". Basically most people in this world, whether knowingly or unknowingly, love and glorify the works of the devil.
Doom the game and Quake

judah

Rookie
Astral Chain is another game.

- Pandemic which is caused by astral plane / chimeras

- Police using 'Legions'

- Astral planes opening in Earth

- Unseen entities causing sickness

A lot of games in 2018-2019 have pandemic, NWO, police state and post apocalyptic scenarios.

judah

Rookie
Xenoblade Definitive edition.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Global warming, the end of the game displays 'Earth' post apocalypse due to 'technology being too advanced'

Vmort

Veteran
Cyberpank is the other one.
-- NWO is cool and stylish.
-- pC have butterfly tatoo
-- implants as part of life.

Easter worshippers.

Squidward

Rookie
I found a card from the Japanese mobile game “Bang Dream!” predicting the pandemic. It is Rimi dressed as a demon/nurse surrounded by needles. This card was released in September 2019 a few months before the lockdowns. This card is full of very blatant symbolism. This is what I found and decoded.

Bats= What the media claimed Covid-19 came from.

Needles= The vaccine

Yellow tape= Social distancing, notice “keep out” is written on it multiple times.

Tombstones= Death from vaccines. I have also noticed letters in a different language (not sure which one it is) written on the tombstones.

Stars= There are several stars on the picture and they are upside down much like a pentagram.

Attachments

Vmort

Veteran

Again MK ULTRA SMELL

MORTAL KOMBAT is about cruel deaths and fascination by it.

I’m creating this thread to expose a lot of satanic repetitive symbolisms found in anime and video games.

In the meanwhile check these out

Death Note Exposed

Full Metal Alchemist Symbolism

Anime Illuminati Symbolism Part 2

Anime Illuminati Symbolism Part

Naruto Satanic symbolism

PS I’ll be posting in detail analysis of some video games for instance Life is Strange

Which is filled with so many dark themes from, wormholes,

View attachment 30155

Biblical Armageddon

View attachment 30157

p***philia Agenda

View attachment 30159

I’d like to add that the game features a 30 something year p***phile teacher who in the game is responsible for the murder and kidnapping of underaged girls...shudder. Also had a sexual relationship with a minor

Blatant Illuminati Pyramid

View attachment 30158

Ofc there’s also themes of Mk ultra in the game which I’ll be addressing later. But in the meanwhile feel free to add anything else
to this thread!
Something to mention about FullMetal Alchemist, an anime I (used) to be really into as a kid before I found God. The show (and manga) centers around alchemy which is a form of sorcery or witchcraft as The Bible would describe it and one of the ways it's used in the show is to create things, heal people and to (attempt) to bring people back from the dead which is actually against the laws in the show (playing God as they call it) on how it's used and it results in people losing body parts or their entire bodies. It is performed using "transmutation circles" drawn that look similar to pentagrams or new age circles, and sometimes they have to use sacrifices in the process of "equivalent exchange" (giving something to get something) where they'd use blood in the process, ingredients that can "make people" like salt, oil etc. or actual people. The show also centers around a conspiracy to the degree and one of the themes is the "homunculi" which are artificial humans characters that are created using alchemy that each have different supernatural powers (unbreakable skin, shapeshifting, agility, etc.), a healing factor (they cannot die easily) and they're each based after the seven deadly sins. The homunculi were created by this character literally referred to as "Father" who is the main villain and they all (and some humans in the show's military) report to, similar to the NWO. The homunculi are involved in a conspiracy where they want to sacrifice basically an entire country (people) in order to make the villain "Father" into a powerful "God" like figure, kinda like Jafar in Aladdin. The whole show builds up to it and people who figure out the conspiracy are murdered and hushed. The main city where everything takes place is shaped out like one of the "transmutation circles" as I mentioned previously, kinda like how cities can be shaped like stars of David. There's even a war/genocide that plays a big role in the events where some of the characters in the show's military were forced to exterminate a race/religion of people (the show's version of Muslims almost) which went toward their plan, this resulted in one member of the race becoming a serial/spree killer. There are also little things such as "chimeras" which are creatures that are like unnatural animal hybrids made using alchemy, some even half-human/animal. There are bits of secular/atheist theology, cults, the show has a gender-neutral version of "God" that takes resemblance of anyone that meets him and he'll show people the "truth" of the universe in exchange for a part of the body. That's some stuff I remember that you guys can keep in mind.

Squidward

Rookie
Obsidian.png
Obsidian blocks in Minecraft look like the cube of Saturn. If you build a portal with 10-14 blocks it will take you to the Minecraft version of heck (I don't like to use the real word) known as the Nether.
Piglin_Attacking_with_melee_weapon.png Piglin_Beast.png
Most of the mobs that inhabit the nether are piglins and hoglins which is a reference to how the bible said pigs and pork are dirty.

There are things that happen in the Nether which remind me of scripture that spoke of heck. The fact that you cannot not use water in the nether reminds me of the scripture Zechariah 9:11. How beds explode in the nether remind me of how there is no rest and sleep in heck which is stated in Revelation 14:11. Also a lot of the most rare and valuable materials are found in the Nether like ancient debris one of the rarest ores. The ancient debris and gold could be symbolism for rich people. This could be a reference to the story of The Rich Man and Lazarus which is a story about how most wealthy people don't make it to heaven.

Vmort

Veteran
Acturally I think all games featured knight templars in posotive light are made by satanist because KT worshipped Bafomet.

Vmort

Veteran
Library war
Genocidal organ