Video Games & Anime Illuminati Agenda Exposed

Final fantasy XIII, Type 0 and XV (and probably also XIV) belong to Fabula Nova Crystallis subseries.
Wiki says:
"While featuring various worlds and different characters, each Fabula Nova Crystallis game is ultimately based on and expands upon a common mythos focusing on important crystals tied to deities. The level of connection to the mythos varies between each title, with each development team given the freedom to adapt the mythos to fit the context of a game's story."

Magic in these games is based on crystals, so to say that time of crystals is over means that times when magic was used is over.

Some examples:
View attachment 59030
(Teleportation crystal from FFXIV)

View attachment 59031
(FFXIII - when somebody completed specific assignment from gods, they turned the person into crystal statue and s/he could "live" like this many centuries, until turned back to human form again, usually to complete another assignment).

View attachment 59032
In FFXV the main idea was that MC Noctis can materialize different kinds of cold weapons from crystals, so he has spectrum of weapons in hand during a fight. If I remember correctly those weapons belonged to kings who ruled in the past before him.
Could it allegorically represent God's angels?

AmazingGrace

Established
Hmm, I don't think so. It's rather a nonpersonal source of power. Angels are mentioned very rarely in those games and if so, it's usually linked to game character. Closest could be Eidolons, bio-mechanical transformers created by gods, that can be summoned by MCs and can help during battle. One of Eidolons, Odin, was later called angel of Valhalla.
1627062784475.png

AmazingGrace

Established
You have to know that animated movie Atlantis made by Illuminati Disney containts crystal connected to human superpowers. Magic == superpowers.
Noctis -- Nocturnal. I forgot but it means "shadow" on Latin.
Noctis' name is usually translated as night, with root word being latin nox. But I get your point, his name probably holds some important symbolism.
Noctis Lucius Caelum (night, light, heaven)

Vmort

Star
Game developer Wargaming support COVIDLO histeria with UN. It is violation of human rights. Boycott their games.

What crystals are, narratively, in Final Fantasy games varies from game to game and sometimes even within the games.

In some of the older games, crystals are basically... Fragments of creation, based on the classic elements of earth, fire, air (usually called wind in Final Fantasy), and water. If they loose their power, bad things usually happen.

In Final Fantasy XIV, there's four types of crystals; normal ones, aetheryite, soul crystals, and crystals of light and darkness.

Normally crystals as basically... Batteries. They contain aether, which can be used for... Anything. It's effectively all forms of energy all rolled into one.

Aetheryite are beacons for teleportation... Although calling it teleportation is sort of wrong, since it's closer to FTL travel with the way it's described. And it's basically they for the same reason a lighthouse is there.

Soul crystals, ironically, have little to do with souls. More collective memories, based down, that stores understanding of whatever job you're taking. They can be dangerous in the wrong hands but less because of anything to do with the previous owners and more because you suddenly know how to manipulate aether to make big explosions but aren't talented enough to not blow yourself up.

Crystals of light and darkness are connected to the "deities" of Hydaelyn and Zodiark respectfully... But all gods in the FFXIV are... complicated. It would require a lot of time to really explain the cosmology and some of the stuff isn't going to even be clear until the next expansion.

Vmort

Star
Normally crystals as basically... Batteries. They contain aether, which can be used for... Anything. It's effectively all forms of energy all rolled into one.
It was real stuff. They hide from us our real technologies. Here are buildings wtih these technologies. Take a look.
Please can someone who know Final Fantasy series can you share more infromation about this topic.

amaranthine

Established
It was real stuff. They hide from us our real technologies. Here are buildings wtih these technologies. Take a look.
Please can someone who know Final Fantasy series can you share more infromation about this topic.
What am I missing with the video? I did watch some of it. Don't see the "technologies".

amaranthine

Established
Last edited:

Aazaad

Established
FF has djins and efrits and summons and whatnot in it, so I think not.

With all the things regarding Coweed19 and vaccines (and mandates), let's have a look at the recent Wolfenstein titles:
2014 The New Order
2015 The Old Blood
2017 The New Colossus
2019 The Young Blood (and Cyberpilot, but I don't think that one has any importance)
I believe there's a message here, that they will sacrifice old blood to establish a new order, and young blood to arouse the new colossus!
Take of it what you will.

recure

Established
There was a game called Homefront released 10 years ago and developed by a studio appropriately called Kaos Studios. The game is about a North Korean takeover of many nations, including the Eastern half of the United States, and the subsequent establishment of a communist dictatorship which forces American citizens to engage in guerilla warfare against the regime. The story was written by John Milius who was also the screenwriter for the movies Apocalypse Now as well as Red Dawn which he also directed, its plot being similar to Homefront in that "[it] depicts a United States that has been invaded by the Soviet Union and its Cuban and Nicaraguan allies." This wasn't the only 2010's video game with Cold War propaganda, as Call of Duty: Black Ops which was released the year prior was heavily focused on it.

But what I really find interesting is that the game had a trailer called "Future History" which predicts a hypothetical series of events leading to societal collapse and the takeover of the United States by communists: civil unrest, hyperinflation and market crash, food shortages, a medical epidemic. In particular, when it gets to the years 2018-2022, there is a voice on a bullhorn saying "martial law is now in effect; excessive force will be used" and then it shows a headline which reads "Asian bird flu epidemic kills 6 million Americans". Note the 6 million figure.

I don't doubt that the near-pandemics of the past decades were precursors to an eventual manufactured crisis to establish a worldwide communist dictatorship (the coat of arms of the Soviet Union depicts a globe after all). And I think Homefront is also one of many other mediums which forebodes that very thing, though it also acts as a diversion by giving the impression that the communist takeover would be an overt invasion from another country as opposed to a covert takeover from within.

Screenshot_19.jpg

Above: the streets have become militarized zones. People are rounded up and locked in cages or shot. A voice over a bullhorn says "Please have your papers ready to show to the police."

Last edited:

recure

Established
In the game, released in 2011 and set in 2027, the 'augs' (those with technological augmentations, i.e. people who have a biochip, i.e. trans-humans) are advised by the WHO to get a biochip replacement after the 'augs' start to experience glitches. This recall is done in order to make the trans-humans remotely controllable through electromagnetic (EMF) means. They are made to go crazy but implicitly they could be shut down as well.
I'd also like that mention that augmented people in Deus Ex are dependent on injections of a drug called Neuropazyne:
Neuropozyne, informally called No-Poz or Nu-Poz, is a drug used by the mechanically augmented in the 2020s. It helps prevent neuroprosthesis rejection syndrome, a build-up of scar tissue that blocks electrical signals between augmentation electrodes and human tissue, ultimately resulting in rejection.
I bring this up specifically with the theory in mind that the CovID vaccines destroy the body's natural immunity, creating an antibody dependence so that people will pretty much be forced to keep getting injections or else develop a potentially fatal autoimmune disorder.

amaranthine

Established
I'd also like that mention that augmented people in Deus Ex are dependent on injections of a drug called Neuropazyne:

I bring this up specifically with the theory in mind that the CovID vaccines destroy the body's natural immunity, creating an antibody dependence so that people will pretty much be forced to keep getting injections or else develop a potentially fatal autoimmune disorder.
Deus Ex - still one of the best games around. The plot is wonderful - showing all the traps of transhumanism merged with corporations. Indeed very relevant.

Maldarker

Star
FF has djins and efrits and summons and whatnot in it, so I think not.

With all the things regarding Coweed19 and vaccines (and mandates), let's have a look at the recent Wolfenstein titles:
2014 The New Order
2015 The Old Blood
2017 The New Colossus
2019 The Young Blood (and Cyberpilot, but I don't think that one has any importance)
I believe there's a message here, that they will sacrifice old blood to establish a new order, and young blood to arouse the new colossus!
Take of it what you will.
nope cyber is very important! nice find!

amaranthine

Established
The Note for Tom Hanks has a MINECRAFT player next to it — another gaming system where players can communicate anonymously. One victim testimones about him.

MINECRAFT also game about cubes. Cube of Saturn.
And
That guy in the video is obviously joking. A cube is the equivalent of a pixel or a 2d block tile set in 3d game world. Basic building block.

Vmort

Star
RED SHOES by Christopher Lord - Truthiracy House of Widsom
Saturn (EL) rules time and Zodiac. CROWN of EL = Cronus, Crone, Old (time). Phoenician = "Cronus" (EL), Latin "Corona", German = krone (scull cap), Greek = Cronus or Kronos = Saturn, Father of time.
In Pizzagate scandal many people are wondering what the Red Shoes stand for in the group picture with Tony Podesta. I have to first to teach you about the esoteric meaning of color Red and meaning of shoes.
1. LIFE. Red is the color of natural sexual arousal. So red represents Fertility of Nature (LIFE) or LOVE and Passion. Red is the color of Love and romance. Red District of Amsterdam -- SEX (XXX). This is why strippers and prostitutes wear RED to signal their nasty sexuality.
Red is the color of Blood. Red represents female menstrual cycle that startes at teen (of Age). Red means you are of age to have sexual intercourse. This is the age of a teen begins to wear RED lipstick.
Our Red Bloody Heart is what we are LOVE and HATE with. The symbol of our SOUL, our LIFE. The Heart of LOVE, DEATH and Sarcrifice.
The SUN is the center of our Solar (SUN) System. SOL = SOUL = SUN. This is why the center of our human body is called the SOLAR Plexus.
The Sun God is the OFFspring of Mother nature. Isis (ICE, Winter, Death) -- Cow Godess. Apis - Egyptian BULL God, green one. ORphan -- OFFspring, Son. Traveling Fool (Sun, SON) left all alone to pass from one status to another. Jester, Jack sharacter.
ORE (Hebrew Light) -- ORB -- RA/RE/ORE/Ro, OWR/AURum (gold). Sunrise -- SUN RA EYES.
The Travelling Fool! The Character of Nature! The FOOL KING of the SUN! First BORN of the DEAD!
RA (RE) was the Sun God the Travelling Fool on his annual journey. The ancient belived the Sun God walked across the sky! REd ROse.
The Sun is: RA (RE), Apollo (Apple EL) the Bull (Ball, Bol), Apollyon Devil of the Bible! Diablo is the Devil! DIA - Bull one of two BI - BULLS, TWO seasons Summer and Winter, Blue and Red. Apple (EL) -- Knowledge (to KNOW) -- SEX, LIFE!
OBELisk of the Egyptian RE. BEL = BAAL= BULL. SUNDIAL = SUN -- Die- EL. Obelisk symbolized Sun god RE|RA. The Word "Obelisk" is Greek rather than Egyptian.
These massive stone shaft were built from red granite and polished with sand and often their tops were capped with gold.
The Wachington Monument is the OBELisck (penis) of the God of nature, the Agricultural God of Death and REsurrection!
Feet are symbol of ones LIFE. Shoes reflect who you are, your personality. By their shoes you will know them. Our feet are what we use to walk through life, they symbolize our heart and our SOUL. This is why our shoes have SOLES. Sole = Soul, bottom of a shoe (Hell).
Feet (shoes)Walk -- life. Soul (Sole). Life& Death. RED SHOES -- SUN Walker. Red Shoes of Jesus -- Passover, End.
Agape (love) -- A GAPING hole, vagina. Passover -- Door, Portal, Tunnel of EL-- Red door -- Blood Way -- Vagina or anus. Pizza Gate. P izza Gate. [P] is a Gate. Open says me. (Sarah Ashcraft). Sex Magic.
Now you will understand why SOLE is our SOUL from your HEART (life) and why our SOUL is the SOL of the SUN.

2. DEATH. Red is the color of Blood sacrifice. SacRED -- Sacrifice RED. The color Red can also represent death.
SOL DIER (SUN DIE) "One who Dies for the Sun". Soldier dies in WAR. WAR -- RAW, RA is the SUN God. Soldier -- SOL (SOUL) DIER One who dies as a Sacrifice to the SUN (SOL) God!
War is RA(W) backwards. WAR = RAW = RA = SUN= RED. W = V = 6 6 - W = 2\3 = 666
RA - 66 = 6X6 666 SUN square
Scull and Bones -- DEcapitation. Scull eating the CROSS of TIME . Red (Bloody) shoes of EXECUTIONER.
Re/ Ra -- Egyptian Solar Deity (God)
Light RAY. Red light ray = right eye sun. War is RA(W) backwards. WAR = RAW = RA = SUN= RED. W = V = 6 6 - W = 2\3 = 666.
RA - 66 = 6X6 666 SUN square. 12 (6), 12x12 = 144, 18, 216, 6x6, Magic Sun, 36, 111, 666.
ORE (Hebrew Light 216) -- ORB -- RA/RE/ORE/Ro, OWR/AURum (gold).

Green one: Fertility, Nature. Apis (Bull God), Osiris, Baal, Tammuz, Dionysus, Saturn, Jesus.
REsurrection Gods: DEath & REbirth
DEscend to the underWORLD (Winter)
REborn again OFFspring (Summer)

Duality: Life & Death of the Nature, Fertility Game. Hearts (cards) -- Life, Spades -- Death.
Summer Winter, December -- DEath of the YEAR
White, Day, SUN (RA - RED)= LIGHT, LIFE Night -- MOON, EVEning, BLUE
EL- light. Light No EL -- No Light
Sunrise -- Life Underworld = Sun down = Darkness, Death
Spring -- Green nature, Rise. Flame Autumm -- Fall. EMBER, ORANGE.
Good (God) -- RA/ RE, Summer Winter (Evil) Bad: Satan, DEVIL, Saturn, Set En
FIRE (HOT SUN) Summer EMBER (Cold, BRRR) Winter, BLUE = Ice
LIFE (Start) DEATH (Finish)

Autumm-- Death of the YEAR, Cyce. EMBER, ORANGE month.
SeptEMBER (7 & 9) September is the beginning of fall.
OctoBER (8 & 9) The colors ORAnge and black represent Haloween.
NovEMBER (9 & 11) Eleven = EL even. EVE of November (9, 11), NOV = 9 (11th month)
DecEMBER (10 & 12) DEath.

Haloween (Samhain) OctoBER 31st. Druidic celtic festival New year.
Whole = Hallow, Holy. Sam = SUN = Summer. Fiun = End. End of the Chain (Hain).