Video Games & Anime Illuminati Agenda Exposed

Vmort

Veteran
Beastars

Here we also have cannibalism and sex themes.
Orphanated children being kidnapped and raised to be slaughtered.
Author killed herself in 30 and she was bipolar -- MK ULTRA.

Last edited:

shoshomadi785

Rookie
What the heck does anime about child-soldier veteran, working after war as postman who writes letter for clients, and has robotic hands have to do with the Roth-schild family and Nabuchonodosor II? I'm still not sure what to think of gematria, I feel like people overdo it sometimes, but it honestly surprised me how this match.
View attachment 53176
View attachment 53174
View attachment 53175
I really struggle to make a convincing connection. For a long time I thought this was one the most normal animes.
The most obvious thing probably has to do with mind control and delta programming, for the main character looks like victim of it right from the start. A child soldier with no emotions, fighting in war. Found alone as child on deserted island, couldn't speak, couldn't read or write, but was able to kill almost all soldiers who found her with bare hands.
View attachment 53210
A bit exaggerated, as usual in anime, but good way to point to special training/delta programming. The whole anime is basically about how she's changing after war and becoming more human.

Another possible connection I see is transhumanism. Look, this cute girl has robotic hands, how cool she is - or something.

If I wanted to be optimistic, I would suggest this could be a work that wants to spread hope to victims. Be it victim of mind control, veteran, or victim of any other difficult life situation? Showing a story of transformation, healing and finding purpose for living outside of being a tool for people of power. From that point of view it really would be sad, yet beautiful story. "You must live and be free."

Interesting facts connected to the anime:
1. the studio where it was made was set on fire by mentally ill man who blamed the studio for plagiarism (of a different work, not this one).

Interesting numbers there.

2. It's expensive animation masterpiece.
Because of limited resources and limited time usual practice is to draw everything as fast and as simple as possible, the less everything moves (hair, clothes, objects, ...), the better. But this anime is full of movement, lines and details - an animation nightmare. The studio is known for paying better than usual (animator job in Japan is terribly underpaid). This anime must have been expensive. I wonder, did somebody pay them to do it?

3. Violet Evergarden won the first, and still only, grand prize at the fifth Kyoto Animation Awards in 2013.

There is more ofc, mostly small things about people, their work and circumstances that might look insignificant by themselves, but they're definitely rising suspicion.

A documentary if somebody's interested in rant about how amazing the animation and animators are.
please talk more about it

Vmort

Veteran
Sam & Max: Freelance Police by
LucasArts

So two main characters one is WHITE RABBIT. Seems innnocent but there are plenty of themes related to satanists.
* In season 2 of Sam & Max: Freelance Police, the mysterious "Them" that has Bosco living in fear is revealed to be three mariachis (actually, three time-shifted versions of the same mariachi) who travel through time and space so they can perform at every birthday ever.
  • There is some truth in that Bosco is also being watched by Flint Paper. He was hired by Mama Bosco to find the one that ruined her store in the 60s. Someone's been spying on poor Bosco since before he was born.
And we have Belzebub here

Last edited:

Vmort

Veteran
Game
Страшилки: Шестое чувство
Scary game: Six sence. Have horror and satanic themes
Evil organisation Funnu Furnitures workers covered as Furniture salon, secretly rules the city and have been covered in masks.
Зловещая организация «Весёлые Мебельщики», которая скрывается за вывеской мебельного салона и тайно управляет городом. Её члены прячут лица под масками клоунов.

Vmort

Veteran
Alita battle angel