Video Games & Anime Illuminati Agenda Exposed

amaranthine

Established
Yeah I did. Both Monster and 20th century boys. What I was concerned the most when I swimmed trough Monster was to know worryingly if such orphenages like Kinderheim 511 did exist. Not a orphanage who just treat badly people because people working there are jerkass, but one where the mood of the place is specifically made bad and maleovelent in order to create ruthless humans with heart of stone who can do bad thing without switching an eye brow for an hidden political party/power governement.
Yeah that is the most important thing for me too. Exposing such institutions and the myth that such things only occured in the past, but now we are enlightened and such stuff would be unthinkable. I believe a lot of nursing homes and asylums are similar - designed to dehumanise everyone involved. And the point about the political hand in all of these is the most important. That is something I see almost everyday - that hidden hand which is actually not so hidden spreading into almost every pore of our societies by way of appointing people at the head of such institutions by ways of political affiliation and not due to merit. Workers who care about their work having no power over this...

arhur12

Star
From this: "the main Villian Johan liebert is literally portrayed as the AntiChrist the show even has a character utter revelation 13 to describe him that same author wrote another manga 20th Century boys which has references to secret societies, illuminati, antichrist etc" to this:"I think Naoki Urasawa is one of their big ones probably one of their agents working in Japan I suspect industry giants like Hideaki Anno and Miyazaki Hayao to be involved too" is a big leap. What makes you think that? Especially since Monster's main character is actively working against the evil secret societies while still retaining his integrity. Same for Miyazaki - where in his works does he further the objectives of the secret societies? I may fault him for being a workaholic and thus for Ghibli's work hours in general. I also don't care about his opinion on Tolkien. IMO he has become too anti-western minded, even though his stance against american imperialism has been consistent throughout the years and seems very incompatible with him being an agent of "the dark side". If anything Miyazaki strikes me as someone who has a profound love for humanity as well as for the natural world we live in but who is now perhaps too jaded seeing the chaotic state of the world. Just look at Mononoke Hime, there is a drive towards harmony instead of towards chaos in it. Anno though... his stuff is weird.
Well for hideaki anno it's pretty obvious Hayao Miyazaki I do agree to some extent he does appear to be a genuinely good person but the main reason why I suspect him is bcz he is the only anime director who has ever received an oscar and he's also close friends with Anno sure he claimed that Anime was a mistake in one of his interviews but then he went on and praised Hideaki Anno's works which is ironic strange and sus
Well for Urasawa I understand your point but if he was using his works to expose the agenda don't you think he would've been eliminated by now?

Line

Established
Well for hideaki anno it's pretty obvious Hayao Miyazaki I do agree to some extent he does appear to be a genuinely good person but the main reason why I suspect him is bcz he is the only anime director who has ever received an oscar and he's also close friends with Anno sure he claimed that Anime was a mistake in one of his interviews but then he went on and praised Hideaki Anno's works which is ironic strange and sus
Well for Urasawa I understand your point but if he was using his works to expose the agenda don't you think he would've been eliminated by now?
That’s a good point.

DarkAndWild

Established
Has anyone here watched Naoki Urasawa's Monster?? the main Villian Johan liebert is literally portrayed as the AntiChrist the show even has a character utter revelation 13 to describe him that same author wrote another manga 20th Century boys which has references to secret societies, illuminati, antichrist etc I think Naoki Urasawa is one of their big ones probably one of their agents working in Japan I suspect industry giants like Hideaki Anno and Miyazaki Hayao to be involved too
I have it was one of my fav anime have you watched perfect blue by any chance it’s so disturbing and seems like a social commentary about the entertainment industry’s puppets and their ties with mk ultra. I won’t go into details in case of spoilers. But ironically it was inspired by Black Swan and that says a lot

FA6A97F2-553F-4D5D-ADE5-E83B6EAF9AE2.jpeg

Line

Established
Out of topic, but it seem Franz Bonaparte have his own youtube channel : View attachment 73541
Note also in the comments there is a guy who said it was the « most relaxing moment in his life« to forget his name!

Just like in the manga. They are guys who had participated in Franz Bonaparte lectures in the red roses mansions as childs, and who get interviewed about it in order to shed light about the mansion and connecting all the dots to Johan, in order to stop Johan plague, and one have said <<We don’t feel anything anymore…At the point of not wanting to bear our own names anymore. »

Reality and fiction have crossed paths and have depassed the depths of insanity yet again!

Aazaad

Established
Obsidian Entertainment is a game developer, known mostly for serious roleplaying games, their history, and relation with other developers like Inxile, Bioware, and Bethesda Game Studios, is interesting to say the least, their latest game after being bought by Microsoft is Grounded, a survival game with a cartoonish aesthetic. Here's an excerpt fro wikipedia:
"Different insects serve different purposes in the game. For instance, spiders are one of the game's apex predators that will hunt down the players, ladybugs can lead players to food sources, and aphids can be cooked and consumed for food. Players can also cut down grass to collect dewdrops. The game has an accessibility option for players who have arachnophobia, which allows players to decide how scary spiders are going to be in the game"
A. pushing the current trend of bug eating
B. that's not how phobias work.

Last edited:

MR BEAN

Rookie
I used to play MMORPG's (and RPG's) all the time.
Anyone also noticed how you have to choose a god to worship in those games? Usually when you create your character.
It's not by accident.
My most played games is a game called Guild Wars 2. It's sort of like Word of Warcraft with some twists.
Over 6000 hours of my life spent in that game. Yes they are very addictive and full of symbolism.
I started playing the game again like 7 months ago and got hooked again.
I spent weeks on grinding for a legendary item.
Then when I was almost done with the item, there was a quest were I had to go and bow down to a god in the games universe.
And I knew right a way that this was crossing a line, but I went ahead and did it anyway. Then the guilt quickly came over me and I quit the game and uninstalled.
Recently I saw the company came out in support of abortion.
Good riddance
Here's a clip from Guild Wars 2

It's so sad cause I love playing the Elder Scrolls series, but if course, like everything else in this crazy world, it has occultism. Sad when we just want to enjoy a bit of an escape and they can still get to you.

Shuna

Star
Excise me but in cultures TES refers to it was normal. Roma whi is Cirodil Empire refers have that too. Tes just reflects beliefs of certain times.
It was in past of your culture, why do you despice it so? Hivites taught you to hat your own race's past and history?
Ok, what? I came on here to make a simple statement and you're spewing this at me? Wow for a site so much into free speech you seem to be doing alot of censoring. I came here in peace to mention a simple video game which I actually enjoy but pointed out the symbolism and you're giving me all this, which I can't understand, by the way. Just like most of your posts I can't understand cause they don't make sense. I think you argued with me before, makes me wonder, what did I do to you? I don't mind kind debate but this isn't it..you're just looking for ways to attack people

You do and only thing I asked you to do is to explain it a little bit more -- what is wrong with TES? Multiple gods isn't satanism -- it is your own race ancient culture and beliefs. At least it was in my race, Aryan race.

I am not. English isn't my own languadge so I seem rude sometimes. I am sorry for that if I was rude to you. I didn't mean it.
I'm sorry but I just don't agree. And that's fine we don't always have to agree on stuff it's just I was only mentioning something that's it. Others may look at the post and agree or disagree and that's fine.
Ok that's ok it's fine. It's just sometimes people won't understand that.

Vmort

Star
I'm sorry but I just don't agree.
You are not Aryan, I am right about it?
Please read about Rome, it's culture and beliefs from OUR own authors not from hivites. Hivites lies to you about Roma all time because Romans fought them. Sadly they didn't kill them all which why we suffering now.

Kutjut

The anime and manga kuroshitsuji has a lot of symbolism, spoilers ahead but the MC Ciel has a twin (as you know twins are favorable for this type of rituals), they get kidnapped as little kids and rap3d multiple times, when they show us these abuse scenes we see a lot of butterflies (mk ultra symbology), they want to break their minds so the cult that kidnapped them can summon a demon, then one twin is sacrificed on an altar. Theres also a lot of checkboard symbology, there’s also this scene where Ciel tries to save a bunch of kids but they had lobotomy so they can be used by the elites (they show us the elite use them for depraved stuff) and also let’s not forget Yana works for Disney and they’re corrupt af, and I know at first she wanted to make the manga a yaoi (meaning Ciel a kid paired with Sebastian an adult wth) and she disregarded the idea because their team told her so, but still theres a lot of weird innuendos in the manga like I remember this post that said it was weird how the little twin when he swallowed the ring he looked a little bit sexual and other scenes as well. (edit: typo)

Last edited:

Sibi

Star
I loved Skyrim but there were occult things in there that creeped me out.

Sacrificial lambs
To cure yourself of being a werewolf you have to sacrifice an "innocent" human.

Sacrifice one of the people who have loyally followed you to Boethiah the Daedric Prince of Conspiracy and Deceit.

Drink blood, become a vampire.

Blood altar to demon, blood fountain, blood river

Blood magic rituals