The Saudi Regime Is 2- Faced!

DesertRose

Superstar
Poor Yemen :( Since when is it okay to target civilians, ever anywhere!
Saudi regime needs to go.
Yemen in the Crosshairs: Trump's Decision to Visit Saudi Arabia First Speaks Volumes
http://www.worldcantwait.net/index.php/the-expanding-war-on-the-world/8977-yemen-in-the-crosshairs-trump-s-decision-to-visit-saudi-arabia-first-speaks-volumes

'Norwegian Refugee Council head Jan Egeland is on a five-day visit to the target of US-backed military intervention. "I am shocked to my bones by what I have seen and heard here in war- and hunger-stricken Yemen. The world is letting some 7 million men, women and children slowly but surely be engulfed by unprecedented famine.

"Men with guns and power inside Yemen as well as in regional and international capitals are undermining every effort to avert an entirely preventable famine," Egeland adds, "as well as the collapse of health and education services for millions of children."

The threatened assault on the key port of Hodeidah inflames the humanitarian crisis even further, says U.N. human rights chief Zeid Ra'ad al Hussein:
"The fighting in Hodeida has left thousands of civilians trapped - as was the case in Al Mokha in February - and has already compromised badly-needed deliveries of humanitarian assistance. Two years of wanton violence and bloodshed, thousands of deaths and millions of people desperate for their basic rights to food, water, health and security - enough is enough. I urge all parties to the conflict, and those with influence, to work urgently towards a full ceasefire to bring this disastrous conflict to an end, and to facilitate rather than block the delivery of humanitarian assistance."

Karlysymon

Superstar
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is another guy who was in the Muslim Brotherhood. When are you guys going to add the MB to the list of Islamist terror groups that are actually CIA/Mossad fronts? :)
I hope you didn't mean iam for Muslim Brotherhood. I actually find them to be Islamic/Arabic Freemasons, in bed with cloak-and-dagger outfits, hiding behind their alms or charitable works. Just like Western Freemasons hide behind their charities. Check out my thread: Fire in the minds of Men.

https://www.vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/fire-in-the-minds-of-men.604/

Link therein is to an excellent but very long piece. If you don't want to read the whole thing, there is a chapter on MB. We'll talk after that...

If that isn't Baghdadi,(source please) where is he now? How can he evade capture for so long? Turkey, a NATO member btw, has been buying oil from ISIS. Where is the outrage or retaliatory action against Turkey? Have the middle men remained so tight-lipped about the main man?

@DesertRose
Thanks! @Haich made me laugh so hard with her posts.

DesertRose

Superstar
K the second wave establishment have no real connections to masonry nor does the general membership.
I agree that Al Afghani may have been suspected as such by some though, and the Creator knows best.
Will check some more.....

Haich

Superstar
My bet is that he is partying with the Arabian Princes in Monaco.:p
Lol that monarchy is the epitome of hypocrisy, they condemn people for every little thing they believe is against 'Islam' and show no mercy in their rule. Press can't challenge their regime and if they do they'll probably be imprisoned or assassinated.

The young princes party where they want whilst neighbouring countries starve; there probably aren't many poor Saudi Arabians but there are migrant workers who are treated disgustingly and paid terribly. Some are abused verbally and physically

Yh brilliant place to live, we should all go there during the holidays- said no one ever

DesertRose

Superstar
Yh brilliant place to live, we should all go there during the holidays- said no one ever
If it wasn't for the pilgrimages, I would not step foot there tbh as it is.....
Gulf deadline to resolve Qatar rift approaches
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-gulf-qatar-idUSKBN19N00H
By Sylvia Westall and Tom Finn | DUBAI/DOHA
Qatar faces possible further sanctions by Arab states that have severed ties with Doha over allegations of links to terrorism, as a deadline to accept their demands is expected to expire on Sunday night.

Qatari Foreign Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman al-Thani said the demands were made to be rejected, adding that the Arab ultimatum was aimed not at tackling terrorism but at curtailing his country's sovereignty.

But he told reporters in Rome that Doha remained ready to sit down and discuss the grievances raised by its Arab neighbors.

"This list of demands is made to be rejected. It's not meant to be accepted or ... to be negotiated," Sheikh Mohammed said.

"The state of Qatar instead of rejecting it as a principle, we are willing to engage in (dialogue), providing the proper conditions for further dialogue."

He added that no one had the right to issue an ultimatum to a sovereign country.

The feud erupted last month when Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Egypt severed diplomatic and travel ties with Qatar, accusing it of supporting terrorism and being an ally of regional foe Iran, charges that Doha denies.

The countries have threatened further sanctions against Qatar if it does not comply with their list of 13 demands presented to Doha by Kuwaiti mediators 10 days ago.

The demands include closing a Turkish military base in Qatar and shutting the Al Jazeera pan-Arab television network, which Doha also rejected.

A State Department official said on Sunday that the United States encourages "all parties to exercise restraint to allow for productive diplomatic discussions. We are not going to get ahead of those discussions. We fully support Kuwaiti mediation."

Qatar's Gulf critics accuse Al Jazeera of being a platform for extremists and an agent of interference in their affairs. The network has rejected the accusations and said it will maintain its editorial independence.

l(DR: this is not my idea of a typical graffiti artist but ya never know)....

FRESH PENALTIES

Gulf countries have insisted the demands were non- negotiable.

The UAE ambassador to Russia has said that Qatar could face fresh sanctions if it does not comply with the demands.

Gulf states could ask their trading partners to choose between working with them or with Doha, he said in a newspaper interview last week.

They have not specified what further sanctions they could impose on Doha, but commercial bankers in the region believe that Saudi, Emirati and Bahraini banks might receive official guidance to pull deposits and interbank loans from Qatar.

A more serious sanction would be to ban investors from holding Qatari assets, but authorities have given no sign of doing this.

Qatar's stock market fell sharply on Sunday. The Qatari stock index .QSI sank as much as 3.1 percent in thin trade, bringing its losses to 11.9 percent since June 5, when Saudi and the other countries cut diplomatic and trade ties.

The UAE's minister of state for foreign affairs, Anwar Gargash, played down the chances of an escalation, saying "the alternative is not escalation but parting ways", suggesting Qatar may be forced out of the six-member Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC).

The Western-backed body was formed in 1981 in the wake of Iran's Islamic Revolution and the outbreak of the Iran-Iraq war, by Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain.

Speaking in Washington last week, the Qatari foreign minister said the GCC was set up to guard against external threats.

"When the threat is coming from inside the GCC, there is a suspicion about the sustainability of the organization," Sheikh Mohammed told reporters.

"DAVID AND GOLIATH"

Qataris appeared defiant on Sunday, with newspapers decrying a "siege" and sharing on social media a cartoon of David and Goliath to illustrate Qatar's struggle with its larger neighbors.

A Qatari artist whose portrait of Qatar's emir has been draped from skyscrapers and affixed to car windows across the capital signed T-shirts for Qataris at a museum on Saturday.

"As you see, the photo is now all over, it's a sign of loyalty to the emir and love for the country," he said.

Saudi Arabia's permanent representative to the United Nations, Abdullah bin Yahiya al-Moallemi, said on Twitter that Qatar had failed to take opportunities offered by its neighbors in the past to stop supporting terrorism.

"Qatar had insisted on shaking the security of the kingdom of Saudi Arabia and interfering in the affairs of countries in the region," Moallemi said.

The crisis has hit travel, food imports and ratcheted up tensions in the Gulf and sown confusion among businesses, while pushing Qatar closer to Iran and Turkey.

But it has not hit energy exports from Qatar, the world's biggest exporter of liquefied natural gas and home to the region's biggest U.S. military base.

The rift opened days after U.S. President Donald Trump met Arab leaders in Riyadh and called for unity against regional threats such as Iran and hardline Islamist militant groups.

(Reporting by Sylvia Westall, Tom Finn, Rania El Gamal, Philip Pullella and Yeganeh Torbati; Editing by Sami Aboudi and Leslie Adler)

justjess

Superstar
Supposedly he is dead. Killed by an air strike. I doubt his own people would have handed over his body for verification purposes.

You know there were leaders of the Italian mafia - the actual big men in charge not pompous assholes like gotti - who evaded detection and capture or even being known for who they really were (that they even existed) their entire lives.

I have no idea what the truth is here but neither option is outside the realm of possibility.

Haich

Superstar
Supposedly he is dead. Killed by an air strike. I doubt his own people would have handed over his body for verification purposes.

You know there were leaders of the Italian mafia - the actual big men in charge not pompous assholes like gotti - who evaded detection and capture or even being known for who they really were (that they even existed) their entire lives.

I have no idea what the truth is here but neither option is outside the realm of possibility.
But they would because many don't agree with ISIS in that region, they'd be eager to out him but given ISIS rule with an iron fist they probably wouldn't get a chance

I don't know the truth for certain but I know that these terrorist groups are creating a lot of wars, they're harbouring American and British weaponry and someone is making a heck load of money from all of this 'war on terror'

The weapons of mass destruction narrative in the early 2000s didn't work, people didn't fall for it and those who did realised there were no supposed weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. I'm of the opinion that they went back to the drawing broad and with the aid and blessing of nations such as Saudi Arabia, they created ISIS...

justjess

Superstar
But they would because many don't agree with ISIS in that region, they'd be eager to out him but given ISIS rule with an iron fist they probably wouldn't get a chance

I don't know the truth for certain but I know that these terrorist groups are creating a lot of wars, they're harbouring American and British weaponry and someone is making a heck load of money from all of this 'war on terror'

The weapons of mass destruction narrative in the early 2000s didn't work, people didn't fall for it and those who did realised there were no supposed weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. I'm of the opinion that they went back to the drawing broad and with the aid and blessing of nations such as Saudi Arabia, they created ISIS...
I don't disagree with u about it being funded and created from outside. Not at all.

But if he was killed by air strike while in a convoy of his own subordinates I wouldn't expect a picture or a body to surface. That's all I'm really saying.

Haich

Superstar
If the air strike was Russian or American I thought they'd be quick to snap a picture, how else do they know it's him?

I personally think this al Bagdadi guy is living up in Israel, having afternoon tea with his Zionist friends

Haich

Superstar
Saudi men tend to be hypocritical too, their patriarchal society makes it impossible for women to do mundane activities alone without the presence of a man

Here's Rihanna's latest squeeze, a well known Saudi man, he has ties and links with the royal family and the government.

By day:
IMG_3296.JPG

By night:

IMG_3294.JPG
IMG_3295.JPG

justjess

Superstar
If the air strike was Russian or American I thought they'd be quick to snap a picture, how else do they know it's him?

I personally think this al Bagdadi guy is living up in Israel, having afternoon tea with his Zionist friends
Air strike. Not exactly within zoom range for a iPhone or even dsl. And he was in a convoy traveling - meaning enclosed and you'd need to be right there next to him to get a picture. Not overhead from a aircraft.

I have no idea if he's dead or not. But I think it's every bit as feasible he is dead then he isn't.