The Saudi Regime Is 2- Faced!

DesertRose

Superstar
@DesertRose
i hear you sister. But are you willing to entertain the idea of a partnership with intelligence agencies? Since you brought up the crusades (not trying to argue with you here), did you know that lots of generals ,on both sides, of the American civil war were Freemasons? Inotherwords, after a day on the battlefied, they'd all end up in the lodge and laugh away the day's events. Enemies huh? We live in one crazy world! And iam glad you brought that up because one gets to examine that chapter of history in a new light.
Agreed......food for thought.

Haich

Superstar
Unless you have something more than a picture of a scruffy guy with thick eyebrows who bears a passing resemblance, there is about as much evidence that al-Baghdadi was a Mossad agent as there is that he played guitar for Oasis.
You seem to convinced that he is the creator and leader of ISIS. I don't think we should trust the narrative we're given by news outlets.

Kung Fu

Superstar
You seem to convinced that he is the creator and leader of ISIS. I don't think we should trust the narrative we're given by news outlets.
Would you expect anything less from a Zionist? He's been writing paragraphs like everything he has been saying on this matter has been fact. If he's really not a Mossad shill than everything he's saying is opinion based. We have no idea if ISIS really even exists.

Haich

Superstar
Just don't see how someone can be so convinced that ISIS are a genuine group. They sprung out of nowhere claiming to be an Islamic caliphate calling people to join them and the west just allowed this and broadcast their videos on a regular basis? Seems fishy too me

An almost too much of a convenient narrative for the west to intervene and meddle in middle eastern politics. Let's go spread democracy and save the innocent people under these dictatorships!

Give me a break, Iraq was better with Saddam and Libya was better with Ghaddafi.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Me too. The news coverage of his death isn't fantastical enough. I expected fireworks and a parade fronted by Trump. Even if the Russians supposedly killed him, there isn't a worldwide celebration, which is what I would've expected.
Maybe there isn't jubilation because; ISIS is like 2nd generation boogeymen and people are exhausted. Or there isn't any western landmark that went up in a dust cloud. AQ fulfilled both.

Haich

Superstar
Maybe there isn't jubilation because; ISIS is like 2nd generation boogeymen and people are exhausted. Or there isn't any western landmark that went up in a dust cloud. AQ fulfilled both.
People are exhausted but the media and west should be having a field day, they should be rejoicing in killing the Isis leader. They're so intent on invading Syria and Iraq to try and cleanse them of ISIS you'd think when their leader was killed they'd at least have the courtesy to plaster it on mainstream news.

I'm of the opinion that there wasn't an air strike which killed this guy, but I have no evidence to suggest this so I'm on the fence about it

Karlysymon

Superstar
Just don't see how someone can be so convinced that ISIS are a genuine group. They sprung out of nowhere claiming to be an Islamic caliphate calling people to join them and the west just allowed this and broadcast their videos on a regular basis? Seems fishy too me

An almost too much of a convenient narrative for the west to intervene and meddle in middle eastern politics. Let's go spread democracy and save the innocent people under these dictatorships!

Give me a break, Iraq was better with Saddam and Libya was better with Ghaddafi.
If you read the link i put up in my first post in this thread;

"...Disturbing though it may be, Martín-Baró’s definition is one validated by history.
The majority of terrorism
throughout history has
found its sponsors in the hallowed halls of
officialdom, in the entity
known as government.
Terrorism is surrogate
warfare, a manufactured
crisis designed to induce social change. Its
combatants consciously or
unconsciously wage the
war on behalf of higher
powers with higher
agendas. Whether its adherents are aware of it
or not, terrorism always
serves the ambitions of
another. In his article, “Fake Terror: The Road to Dictatorship”, Michael Rivero states that
“It’s the oldest trick in the
book, dating back to
Roman times: creating the enemies you need” (p. 1).
"

Haich

Superstar
If you read the link i put up in my first post in this thread;

"...Disturbing though it may be, Martín-Baró’s definition is one validated by history.
The majority of terrorism
throughout history has
found its sponsors in the hallowed halls of
officialdom, in the entity
known as government.
Terrorism is surrogate
warfare, a manufactured
crisis designed to induce social change. Its
combatants consciously or
unconsciously wage the
war on behalf of higher
powers with higher
agendas. Whether its adherents are aware of it
or not, terrorism always
serves the ambitions of
another. In his article, “Fake Terror: The Road to Dictatorship”, Michael Rivero states that
“It’s the oldest trick in the
book, dating back to
Roman times: creating the enemies you need” (p. 1).
"
Well they've definitely created an enemy which more than serves their purposes. With the support of mainstream media the illusion of ISIS' threat is alive and well, Allah Akbar has been coined as boogeyman phrase that haunts almost all of us in our sleep

Karlysymon

Superstar
Allah Akbar has been coined as boogeyman phrase that haunts almost all of us in our sleep
Haha
Terrorists just don't have the smarts, money or man power to harass people continents apart or even carry on their activities for a long time. In ISIS' case, the claim for oil will be used as a reason for prolonging their activities across continents but looking closely, that wouldn't be the case without economi/financial enablers.

Last edited:

Haich

Superstar
Terrorists just don't have the smarts, money or man power to harass people continents apart or even carry on their activities for a long time. In ISIS' case, the claim for oil will be used as a reason for prolonging their activities across continents but looking closely, that wouldn't be the case without enablers.
Precisely, they have that backing and support which allows them to be so rampant and successful in their missions. Even their missions have no cause and sense, they kill hundreds of Muslims and Christians and force people to obey their rule...but why? What's the end goal for them?

Just seems like a cycle of violence and bloodshed to preoccupy the masses whilst the true terrorists continue with their underground plans

Thunderian

Superstar
I am not sure where you got any of those ideas. I haven't made any claims about al-Baghdadi's role in ISIS, or about the creation of ISIS, and I don't get my information from mainstream sites.

Having said all that, I really think we need to explore this ISIS/Oasis connection. I mean, the names are really very similar, and if you squint your eyes, Bonehead looks a LOT like al-Baghdadi.

It makes as much sense as everything else I've read here.

DesertRose

Superstar
Interesting audio!
This is the second half of Kevin Barrett's June 12th interview with Steve Romine.
(Paragraph below from the website about the topics they discuss.)
"Woodstock, New York – famous for the 1969 rock festival – is also the home of Woodstock Truth Squad, hosted by Steve Romine, which broadcasts on Woodstock 104.1 Community Radio. In this interview Steve and Kevin discuss Kevin's background and history in the 9/11 truth movement; the history of false flags, Left Forum censorship; the demolition of the World Trade Center; the banking scam that rules the world; the secret history of Saudi-Wahhabi terrorism in service to the British, American and Israeli empires; and more."

Part Two! Kevin Barrett interviewed on Woodstock radio 104.1 FM with Steve Romine

Dr. Kevin Barrett, a Ph.D. Arabist-Islamologist, holds advanced degrees in English Literature, French Literature, and African Literature, and is the author of multiple books which deconstructs the "war on terror". Dr. Barrett has been a Muslim since 1993. Blacklisted from teaching in the University of Wisconsin system since 2006 for questioning the events of 9/11, Dr. Barrett now hosts radio shows and is a public speaker.

http://grizzom.blogspot.ca/2017/07/truth-jihad-radio-with-kevin-barrett_5.html