The Saudi Regime Is 2- Faced!

DesertRose

Superstar
The Saudi regime has lost their entire moral compass! Zero integrity!
They have joined the inverted morality of those who bend to financial and military bullying.
They are no better than their European and American counterparts in aligning with the terrorists.
All governments are treacherous, peopled with those who have no backbone.
(Posted here because of some religious end times content.)

Last edited:

Karlysymon

Superstar
Now that terrorist acts have become a daily occurance, its about time we all pulled the wool off our eyes and made informed comments:

"In our modern world, discomforting truths are
usually discarded in favour
of fictions. One such fiction is the idea that terrorists
are disenfranchised dissidents who independently generate the wealth and resources
necessary for their heinous
acts. Such is the contention of Professor Mark Juergensmeyer. In his article, “Understanding the New Terrorism”, he says
that modern terrorism “appears pointless since it
does not lead directly to
any strategic goal” .

Yes, cui bono? Terrorism has been and will always remain surrogate warfare. Its patrons almost always are found in the halls of the State.

This is a must-read piece (for those interested anyway.)
The Hidden Face of Terrorism
http://conspiracyarchive.com/2013/12/21/the-hidden-face-of-terrorism/

DesertRose

Superstar
https://ericmargolis.com/2017/06/trumps-qatar-crisis/
TRUMP’S QATAR CRISIS
Excerpts:
Here was another example of a US leader, with only comic book knowledge of the region, mucking things up royally. The ‘terrorists’ Qatar is accused of supporting were the Muslim Brotherhood, a venerable, moderate movement dedicated to welfare and education. After the Muslim Brotherhood won a democratic election in Egypt, the Saudis and Israel colluded to overthrow it. The result was the US-backed ruthless military dictatorship of ‘Field Marshall’ al-Sisi, which has killed, jailed, and tortured thousands of opponents.

Trump apparently green-lighted the siege of Qatar because it owns the outspoken al-Jazeera TV network, the only really outspoken media group outside of Israel, which the prickly Egyptians and Saudis hate with a burning passion. Qatar’s ruler, Sheik Hamid al-Thani, has been the principal supporter of the besieged Palestinians in Gaza and their political arm, Hamas, which is branded “terrorists’ by the US and Israel.

and

"Here in a nutshell is what’s happening. Qatar has been the most progressive, modern-thinking Gulf state. Its rulers, the al-Thani family, have tried to support moderate, progressive movements in the Arab world and Afghanistan with money and media support.

Qatar’s efforts at modernizing are being met with furious opposition by the leaders of Mideast reaction – feudal kingdom Saudi Arabia, military dictatorship Egypt and their feudal satraps in the UAE and Bahrain. Trump’s green-lighting this foolish venture shows how poorly informed and dunderheaded he is. The other Gulf States should grow up and stop acting like feuding Bedouins."

Karlysymon

Superstar
https://ericmargolis.com/2017/06/trumps-qatar-crisis/
TRUMP’S QATAR CRISIS
Excerpts:
Here was another example of a US leader, with only comic book knowledge of the region, mucking things up royally. The ‘terrorists’ Qatar is accused of supporting were the Muslim Brotherhood, a venerable, moderate movement dedicated to welfare and education. After the Muslim Brotherhood won a democratic election in Egypt, the Saudis and Israel colluded to overthrow it. The result was the US-backed ruthless military dictatorship of ‘Field Marshall’ al-Sisi, which has killed, jailed, and tortured thousands of opponents.

Trump apparently green-lighted the siege of Qatar because it owns the outspoken al-Jazeera TV network, the only really outspoken media group outside of Israel, which the prickly Egyptians and Saudis hate with a burning passion. Qatar’s ruler, Sheik Hamid al-Thani, has been the principal supporter of the besieged Palestinians in Gaza and their political arm, Hamas, which is branded “terrorists’ by the US and Israel.

and

"Here in a nutshell is what’s happening. Qatar has been the most progressive, modern-thinking Gulf state. Its rulers, the al-Thani family, have tried to support moderate, progressive movements in the Arab world and Afghanistan with money and media support.

Qatar’s efforts at modernizing are being met with furious opposition by the leaders of Mideast reaction – feudal kingdom Saudi Arabia, military dictatorship Egypt and their feudal satraps in the UAE and Bahrain. Trump’s green-lighting this foolish venture shows how poorly informed and dunderheaded he is. The other Gulf States should grow up and stop acting like feuding Bedouins."
To be honest, I found this incident a little too strange.

Serendipity

Established
Trump is actually smarter than a lot of people give him credit for. His trip to the Middle East was carefully calculated and we are seeing the consequences of it as we speak. I have a lot to contribute to this topic but unfortunately I can't given where I live and the laws passed against discussing this issue. So I will have to pass this time :/

Karlysymon

Superstar
Trump is actually smarter than a lot of people give him credit for. His trip to the Middle East was carefully calculated and we are seeing the consequences of it as we speak. I have a lot to contribute to this topic but unfortunately I can't given where I live and the laws passed against discussing this issue. So I will have to pass this time :/
Its sad to know you are censored. Wish it was otherwise. I guess the recent events in Iran (attack on the parliament) are directly tied to it. What with Tillerson talking regime change in Iran.
@DesertRose, i read Eric's piece and he certainly wrote colourfully about Qatar. I remain skeptical about it because of this

To me, its just another calculated move on the chessboard.

DesertRose

Superstar
Yeah I can see that he was playing at being foolish now.....
Really surprised at the censorship over there tbh.......:(

Last edited: