The Jewish "question"

Helioform

Star
Helioform what is your take on the Jesuits? I think they play a big role in this as well.
In my opinion, I think that Jesuits have been accused unfairly as well. I give them credit for their attempt to create scholars and educated Catholics with their universities. To become a Jesuit, you need a Bachelor degree in Theology, if I remember correctly. There is no secrecy in their order, and the so called Oath that they supposedly take, which allegedly mentions a conspiracy to put the Pope as ruler of the world again, as been shown to be bogus. The claim that they created Freemasonry is also false. Popes have been outlawing Freemasonry from the beginning, and only recently have they started accepting Freemasons.

TMT

Star
That is total BS but, whether they are or aren't is unimportant. The important thing is that since 70AD, Israel has not been God's people

(1) Because of their unbelief in Jesus Christ, they became Loammi, not my people (Hos 1:9) in Acts 28:28
(2) In Ac28:28, the salvation of God was taken from them and given to the Gentiles.
(3) Israel can't be God's people unless they keep the law. With no temple, it is impossible to keep the law.
(4) Before the end of Acts, Paul's writings spoke much about Israel. His post-Acts books don't mention Israel, except to say we are both on equal grounds - to get saved, they must believe in Jesus Christ, just like us.
(5) If they treat the Talmud as their main or only source of doctrine, which I totally believe they do, I question that their standing before God is no better that that of the Pharisees. The Talmud is purely Satanic, on the same level as the Koran.
(6) Except for the remnant that is always present, It seems that the fake nation of Israel is mainly composed of those that say they are Jews but are not. In God's eyes, they are no different than any Gentile unbeliever. Their only salvation is to believe in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
(7) Since prophecy always (search and see) involves Israel and since there Is no Israel today, there has been no prophecy fulfilled since the destruction of the temple in 70AD. That means that the formation of Israel in 1948 was purely man-made (or NWO-made) and had nothing to do with prophecy. When it's time, God will fill the land with real Israel. He doesn't need help from a bunch of clowns trying to "bring in the Kingdom" under their own power, before the time is ripe.
Sure but Jesus Christ wanted to do away with the entire OT. but the disciples and Paul were.not ready for the radical changes he proposed. And you won't find a bigger critic of Israel than I. But Jew Bernie Sanders would has the best position regarding Israel of any prominent politician now. And just because I have problems with Israel doesn't mean Jews eat babies or watever protocols nonsense you all still believe. New world order conspiracies are white power propaganda just go to their websites and you'll hear the same shit. This site is just a gateway to it.

And by the way the man who coined the term NWO was Christian Fascist Abram Vereide for his plans.

Illuminized

Established
Not a Marxist soo next.
Being evasive aren't we? Even Zionists were willing to openly discuss the JQ.

And just because I have problems with Israel doesn't mean Jews eat babies or watever protocols nonsense you all still believe. New world order conspiracies are white power propaganda just go to their websites and you'll hear the same shit. This site is just a gateway to it.
I think you're projecting. Excepting cfowen, no one here has demonstrated a problem with all Jews. Besides, Jews such as Henry Makow and Brother Nathanael have made substantial contributions to the NWO conspiracies. You just indicted a section of the Jewish community.

And by the way the man who coined the term NWO was Christian Fascist Abram Vereide for his plans.
What is a fascist even? That word is utterly meaningless. It's hysterically thrown around as a stigma, a slander, without any historical consideration.

http://orwell.ru/library/articles/As_I_Please/english/efasc

cfowen

Established
If it weren't for the fact that Israel are not God's people today, the Jews I would support are those who use the Torah or, preferably, the complete OT (if there are any of these) and I would be against any that use the Talmud at all. Also, I would be against all Zionists which, in itself, it totally non-Biblical. By doing this, I think I would be supporting those who untilize the Bible for their doctrine. However, all Jews today need Jesus Christ for their salvation

Then there is the remnant of true believing Jews that God ALWAYS has. Where they are, exactly, I don't know. I do know they are out there somewhere.

Serveto

Star
That it's even asked here proves that this site and these so called theories are nothing more than white power propaganda.
I said:
Were Karl Marx and his correspondent Bruno Bauer white power propagandists when they discussed the Jewish question?
Not a Marxist soo next.
I wasn't suggesting that you are a Marxist. You claimed that to discuss, or even to raise the Jewish Question as a topic for discussion, is proof that this site and these theories are nothing more than white power propaganda. That is a serious charge. I point out that, especially during the 19th Century, the question was much discussed, usually within the context of Jewish emancipation, and that it was not then, nor is it now, only discussed by white supremacists.

Maybe I should ask: do you think the topic of organized Jewish power -the Jewish Question- and things related should be taboo? If so, why?

Last edited:

TMT

Star
I wasn't suggesting that you are a Marxist. You claimed that to discuss, or even to raise the Jewish Question as a topic for discussion, is proof that this site and these theories are nothing more than white power propaganda. That is a serious charge. I point out that, especially during the 19th Century, the question was much discussed, usually within the context of Jewish emancipation, and that it was not then, nor is it now, only discussed by white supremacists.

Maybe I should ask: do you think the topic of organized Jewish power -the Jewish Question- and things related should be taboo? If so, why?

People in the 19th century thought a lot of things and the conspiracy goes back to the middle ages at least. We ultimately saw how that worked out in Europe didn't we? Sure lots of radical Muslims talk about this a lot too, but most is white power nonsense.

Crawl back to StormFront or wherever because all power should be questioned and if you think only one group of people is behind this youre out of your mind.

Kung Fu

Superstar
People in the 19th century thought a lot of things and the conspiracy goes back to the middle ages at least. We ultimately saw how that worked out in Europe didn't we? Sure lots of radical Muslims talk about this a lot too, but most is white power nonsense.

Crawl back to StormFront or wherever because all power should be questioned and if you think only one group of people is behind this youre out of your mind.
That's not what he claimed in the least bit. Serv, is one of the most logical and reasonable person on here. If you listen to him closely he'll start making a lot of sense ;)

I'm not trying to be rude or anything in case you took it as such. If you did apologies.

Serveto

Star

Let me know if and when you might like to talk with me instead of at me.

Thank you, @Kung Fu. I didn't have much to say on this topic and still don't. I will listen for awhile instead.

TMT

Star
Being evasive aren't we? Even Zionists were willing to openly discuss the JQ.

I think you're projecting. Excepting cfowen, no one here has demonstrated a problem with all Jews. Besides, Jews such as Henry Makow and Brother Nathanael have made substantial contributions to the NWO conspiracies. You just indicted a section of the Jewish community.

What is a fascist even? That word is utterly meaningless. It's hysterically thrown around as a stigma, a slander, without any historical consideration.

http://orwell.ru/library/articles/As_I_Please/english/efasc
The greatest trick the fascists pulled was convincing the world they didn't exist.

cfowen

Established
Nothing in the Catholic Church has ever been treated unfairly. They've earned every derogatory thing that's ever been said against them. The Jesuits are the worst of the worst "Christian" (I use the term loosely) organization that has ever existed.

justjess

Superstar
Honestly.. i dont find jews all that smart really, not when compared to other groups that match them on other measures such as income, schooling, neoghborhood etc.

They are overwhelmingly wealthy and iq and school performance go up alongside income level.

Helioform

Star
Nothing in the Catholic Church has ever been treated unfairly. They've earned every derogatory thing that's ever been said against them. The Jesuits are the worst of the worst "Christian" (I use the term loosely) organization that has ever existed.
Seems to me like you hate pretty much everyone. Jews, Catholics, what next Muslims? You better read your own Bible before spewing your hate on the net.

"1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."

— Matthew 7:1-5

Kung Fu

Superstar
Honestly.. i dont find jews all that smart really, not when compared to other groups that match them on other measures such as income, schooling, neoghborhood etc.

They are overwhelmingly wealthy and iq and school performance go up alongside income level.
I said something similar in another thread about this. A lot of Jews are home-schooled or go to private schools which is why growing up I never really met any Jews while attending public schooling. You only really meet them once you go to college/university and even then they isolate themselves.

cfowen

Established
I recently saw a list someone made of about 15 scripture passages where God hated something or some group. I don't hate any of the individuals in those groups, but I do surely hate the phony Catholic Church and phony Talmudic Judaism - those two are the greatest distorters of scripture on the planet. Coincidentally, they are both nearly 100% based on oral traditions, which Christ condemned.

Those 5 things you posted about judging are all out of the Gospels, during Christ's ministry. His entire ministry was TO Israel -Mt 10:5, Mt 15:24, Rom 15:8, and Jn 1:31, for the sole pupose of restoring the Kingdom to Israel ONLY, if they would accept Christ as the promised Messiah. He certainly didn't come to start a Church. The only Gentile witnessed to in the Gospels, that wasn't a proselyte, was the woman in Mt 15. Christ didn't search her out - she searched him out. The apostles didn't want Christ to even talk to her.

I am a Gentile. Therefore, all of the Gospels are written FOR me, but nothing in the Gospels were written directly TO me.

For those foolish enough to think that the Gospels were written to them, they must accept them in their entirety - no picking and choosing, a practice that Fundamentalists are masters at. For example, in MT 16-17, Christ told a man that he would have eternal life if he kept the commandments. That, of course, is not truth for the Gentile today. The Lord's prayer isn't valid to Gentiles because the Kingdom of Heaven doesn't apply to Gentiles. Acts 1:6 says, "When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?" The apostles were exactly right in saying the Kingdom belonged to Israel and Christ didn't correct them. They should know, since they had just received a 40 day Bible study on the Kingdom from Jesus Christ. There are dozens of other examples. In any case, the Gospels were not written directly TO anyone living today. Of course, there are many, many great things in the Gospels that we Gentiles would be wise to adhere to - I love the Gospels and the words of Christ as much as anyone. However, as Gentiles, we aren't commanded to obey anything in the Gospels, since they were written entirely TO Israel.

The above is an example of right division, making a straight cut through the Word of God, which we ARE commanded to do in 2Tim 2:15, written by Paul, THE only apostle to us Gentiles and the author of the only books in the Bible written directly TO Gentiles. Paul's last 7 books, those written after Acts 28:28, when the salvation of God was taken from Israel and given to the Gentiles, are the only books in the Bible that directly apply to us today - these are Eph, Phil, Col, 1&2Tim, Titus and Philemon.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
I said something similar in another thread about this. A lot of Jews are home-schooled or go to private schools which is why growing up I never really met any Jews while attending public schooling. You only really meet them once you go to college/university and even then they isolate themselves.
I had a completely different experience lol..

I grew up in a very wealthy small town with excellent public schools and a heavy jewish population. Ive been surrounded by them my whole life.. and yes some of them are very smart, most are just normal though. The gifted class i was stuck in my whole life was mostly jews but there were far more jews in the regular classes. The ones i was in class with typically had parents that emphasized education above everything else, had after school tutors etc. Where the kids in the normal classes had more well rounded lives, sports noneducational extracurriculars.. none of the jewish kids that were in that class with me were in sports or anything after school. Same with the asians and indians atleast as far as i can remember.. so i dont think its really innate intelligence but rather access to opportunities and familial priorities.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I had a completely different experience lol..

I grew up in a very wealthy small town with excellent public schools and a heavy jewish population. Ive been surrounded by them my whole life.. and yes some of them are very smart, most are just normal though. The gifted class i was stuck in my whole life was mostly jews but there were far more jews in the regular classes. The ones i was in class with typically had parents that emphasized education above everything else, had after school tutors etc. Where the kids in the normal classes had more well rounded lives, sports noneducational extracurriculars.. none of the jewish kids that were in that class with me were in sports or anything after school. Same with the asians and indians atleast as far as i can remember.. so i dont think its really innate intelligence but rather access to opportunities and familial priorities.
The bold part explains it all. Those public schools were like private schools then because of the location. I went to regular public schools and lived in the suburbs where there were a few Jewish families but none of their kids went to public school. They were either home-schooled with tutors or went to private schools.

At the end I really don't believe they're smarter than everyone else. It's just that they, at a young age, are given opportunities and schooling that the majority of other people just don't have access to.

TMT

Star
The bold part explains it all. Those public schools were like private schools then because of the location. I went to regular public schools and lived in the suburbs where there were a few Jewish families but none of their kids went to public school. They were either home-schooled with tutors or went to private schools.

At the end I really don't believe they're smarter than everyone else. It's just that they, at a young age, are given opportunities and schooling that the majority of other people just don't have access to.
No one race or group is "smarter" than the others it's a matter of parenting and opportunities.