The Jewish "question"

Helioform

Star
"Approximately 80% of the Jews in the world today are Ashkenazim, with the remainder primarily Sephardic.

Researchers who study the Ashkenazim agree that the children of Abraham are on top of the IQ chart. Steven Pinker – who lectured on “Jews, Genes, and Intelligence” in 2007 - says “their average IQ has been measured at 108-115.” Richard Lynn, author of “The Intelligence of American Jews” in 2004, says it is “only” a half-standard higher: 107.5. Henry Harpending, Jason Hardy, and Gregory Cochran, University of Utah authors of the 2005 research report, “Natural History of Ashkenazi Intelligence,” state that their subjects, “score .75 to 1.0 standard deviations above the general European average, corresponding to an IQ of 112-115.” Charles Murray, in his 2007 essay “Jewish Genius,” says “their mean is somewhere in the range of 107-115, with 110 being a plausible compromise.”

https://ieet.org/index.php/IEET2/more/pellissier20131211

This is essentially the same argument that Jordan Peterson uses when asked about the obvious predominance of Jews in certain areas of expertise. I agree with him.

Helioform

Star

Vytas

Star
Didn't thought about that...Article in op is interesting, i don't believe 100% of it but still i might add another reason, it's guarding they genetic heritage... They always avoided intermingling with other nations...That 16th reason Untermensch i believe is told backwards, if a jew marries outsider it is when he is kicked/condemned...

Helioform

Star
IQ is a measurement of cognitive functions and has very little to do with a particular area of the world. Usually Northern Asians do well in those tests, so there goes the "eurocentric" argument.

IQ is a measurement of cognitive functions and has very little to do with a particular area of the world. Usually Northern Asians do well in those tests, so there goes the "eurocentric" argument.
If you go to an untouched tribe somewhere and give them an intelligence test by your standard, they'll fail. It doesn't necessarily mean they're not intelligent as it could also mean that their culture doesn't value the same things the ones administering the IQ test do. So by eurocentric I mean this globalized society which is headed (allegedly) by Europeans

Helioform

Star
If you go to an untouched tribe somewhere and give them an intelligence test by your standard, they'll fail. It doesn't necessarily mean they're not intelligent as it could also mean that their culture doesn't value the same things the ones administering the IQ test do. So by eurocentric I mean this globalized society which is headed (allegedly) by Europeans
Effectively, those "tribes" would rather value living as an animal in nature. I don't see how they could even remotely be considered "intelligent" if they do not even have some kind of culture that involves basic stuff like reading and writing. Even less if they don't have any scientific or technological development. Intelligence is the tool to gain control over our environment by applying knowledge of natural laws. The more control we have, the more intelligent we are.

Kung Fu

Superstar
You guys should keep in mind that a lot of these Jews are raised by their parents predominately and or sent to private schools with very small classrooms. Growing up I rarely met a Jew in public school. When I got older and went to university the majority of Jews I met there either came from private schools or home schools. They also have a very tight-knit community. By the time they're given these IQ tests they have well developed cognitive abilities compared to the rest of the population which has been increasingly dumbed-down thanks to public schooling.

Parents, if they have the ability and resources should really look into home-schooling or sending them to private schools. My sister-in-law goes to a private Muslim school and her school is consistently at the top when it comes to rankings here in Canada. She's only 16 but when I'm talking to her it's like I'm talking to a woman in her late twenties.

Helioform

Star
Thus the "eurocentric" label I was referring to.

"They don't live the way I feel they should" or "They don't put value in the type of knowledge I do" and then they become stupid.
OK whatever. The point of my thread still stands though. It explains adequatly why Jews seem to have more power and influence in Western society. It's not really a "conspiracy" as some would have it, but a natural consequence of their cognitive abilities.

Helioform

Star
You guys should keep in mind that a lot of these Jews are raised by their parents predominately and or sent to private schools with very small classrooms. Growing up I rarely met a Jew in public school. When I got older and went to university the majority of Jews I met there either came from private schools or home schools. They also have a very tight-knit community. By the time they're given these IQ tests they have well developed cognitive abilities compared to the rest of the population which has been increasingly dumbed-down thanks to public schooling.

Parents, if they have the ability and resources should really look into home-schooling or sending them to private schools. My sister-in-law goes to a private Muslim school and her school is consistently at the top when it comes to rankings here in Canada. She's only 16 but when I'm talking to her it's like I'm talking to a woman in her late twenties.
The public school system in Canada is easy peasy. At least the elementary and secondary schools I've been to anyway. I missed a bunch of classes every year to have fun with my friends, and still managed to get 85-90% average.

University was a different story though, I had to attend classes for the most part and do the homework to get a decent average in my field of study (computer science).

OK whatever. The point of my thread still stands though. It explains adequatly why Jews seem to have more power and influence in Western society. It's not really a "conspiracy" as some would have it, but a natural consequence of their cognitive abilities.
Lol so your argument is that they got to the positions of power, including banks, because they are smarter than everyone? If so my next question is how did they get to be smarter than everyone?

Kung Fu

Superstar
Lol so your argument is that they got to the positions of power, including banks, because they are smarter than everyone? If so my next question is how did they get to be smarter than everyone?
I do believe they're intelligent (through private schooling and close community relations) but I also believe, and most people might not believe it, that they have help from supernatural beings known as jinns.

Helioform

Star
Read the information at the site I have linked. It has all the data.

I do believe they're intelligent (through private schooling and close community relations) but I also believe, and most people might not believe it, that they have help from supernatural beings known as jinns.
Intelligence as this thread suggests doesn't get nations to come together to (forcefully) create a nation state on the backs of world powers.

Read the information at the site I have linked. It has all the data.
Reads like someone shilling. Sorry but they didn't get to the positions they're in because of intelligence. And that's not to say they aren't smart because they are But you don't get control of issuing currency because you're book smart or have a high IQ. That takes planning and conniving which is what it looks like you and/or the link tries to play off

Kung Fu

Superstar
Intelligence as this thread suggests doesn't get nations to come together to (forcefully) create a nation state on the backs of world powers.

Reads like someone shilling. Sorry but they didn't get to the positions they're in because of intelligence. And that's not to say they aren't smart because they are But you don't get control of issuing currency because you're book smart or have a high IQ. That takes planning and conniving which is what it looks like you and/or the link tries to play off
I'm inclined to agree with you. I think we're on the same page. Of course, I find them intelligent but they definitely used conniving and deceitful tactics to get where they are along with the help of someone else or should I say something else.

Helioform

Star
But you don't get control of issuing currency because you're book smart or have a high IQ. That ta
I bet you didn't bother to read the site. Jews have been forced into the position of lending money because they were being ostracized by Christian societies who had no use for them and viewed them as "Christ-Killers". It was mutually beneficial for Christians and Jews that Jews would lend them money at interest because the Catholic Church outlawed usury. Also if you want to blame people for banking, you might as well blame the Templars because they invented the fractional reserve banking system that is being used by all nations in the world. Templars were a Catholic order, not Jewish.

I bet you didn't bother to read the site. Jews have been forced into the position of lending money because they were being ostracized by Christian societies who had no use for them and viewed them as "Christ-Killers". It was mutually beneficial for Christians and Jews that Jews would lend them money at interest because the Catholic Church outlawed usury. Also if you want to blame people for banking, you might as well blame the Templars because they invented the fractional reserve banking system that is being used by all nations in the world. Templars were a Catholic order, not Jewish.
I didnt read the site no. I did read a lot of the link and its simply shilling like you seem to be. Now the argument is that Jews were forced into positions of power to where they could lend NATIONS money? Where did the money they used to lend to nations come from and how does being ostracized force people into being lenders of nations anyways? Why would a nation ostracize a group of people then turn around and give them power to print the same nations currency? And according to you or the link, the basis of all this happening is their "intelligence". Theres so many questions but not enough answers

From the outside looking in, and no offense, it just looks like you're shilling against certain conspiracies. But it is what it is...