The American “Coup d’etat”

That’s why you issue a cease and desist order @Artful Revealer in case you were wondering. Obviously no one wants to be sued because they know they would lose. And if you want to win a defamation suit you HAVE to give the other party a chance to correct their error and operate as if it was a good faith mistake at first.
Wow so all these clowns are now admitting that they are FAKE NEWS, spreading lies and disinformation about voter fraud via voter machines.

Will all the Q Tards and Trump cult followers give a damn ?

Probably not. They are too far gone down the rabbit hole. They don't deal with reality, but their own sick fantasies.

These people are all liars, gaslighting nearly half the country. No shame at all.

justjess

Superstar
Wow so all these clowns are now admitting that they are FAKE NEWS, spreading lies and disinformation about voter fraud via voter machines.

Probably not. They are too far gone down the rabbit hole. They don't deal with reality, but their own sick fantasies.

These people are all liars, gaslighting nearly half the country. No shame at all.
I’m assuming the dead silence on the forums today is for a reason... no nesara/gesara global martial law, very embaressing public retractions, Boston pd camera footage vindicating what peaceful protesters have been saying for months... has to be an emotionally difficult couple of days for them.

Maes17

Superstar

I’ve been hinting this the past month. But but but the kraken

I’m assuming the dead silence on the forums today is for a reason... no nesara/gesara global martial law, very embaressing public retractions, Boston pd camera footage vindicating what peaceful protesters have been saying for months... has to be an emotionally difficult couple of days for them.
It was you who brought up the pending global martial law and you were the only one who cared about it. I even wondered why you were taking it seriously at all. But now we're hiding because we're upset it didn't happen. You have the debate decorum of a laughing, finger-pointing toddler.

if you file a lawsuit prior to giving the other party notice and a chance to correct in good faith you are less likely to win the lawsuit. I don’t know how these things go in Europe but they are typical protocol here in the united states. You seem to have very little knowledge of how our legal system operates. I can overlook that based on the fact that you don’t live here but I do find it funny you think your qualified to issue expert american legal opinions.

Even your source says it's not legally mandatory, even though you implied it was ("legally typically have to"). So again you were wrong and try to make it look like I'm not the one qualified to talk about (which I never pretended in the first place), even though it was again you who came with an alleged statement of fact that is false.

justjess

Superstar
It was you who brought up the pending global martial law and you were the only one who cared about it. I even wondered why you were taking it seriously at all. But now we're hiding because we're upset it didn't happen. You have the debate decorum of a laughing, finger-pointing toddler.

Even your source says it's not legally mandatory, even though you implied it was ("legally typically have to"). So again you were wrong and try to make it look like I'm not the one qualified to talk about (which I never pretended in the first place), even though it was again you who came with an alleged statement of fact that is false.
Did I say legally mandatory? No.. finish the sentence. Typically have to if you want any chance of winning the case. You asked me to clarify. I did. You on the other hand said the cease and desist somehow indicated they didn’t have enough to sue - the very public retractions clearly indicate otherwise.

as for nesara/gesara - you mentioned it weeks ago as did a few others. So maybe you weren’t counting on it but as with everything else since Election Day you certainly were considering it as a possibility and not opposed to it

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Not true at all. It's close to the holidays for everyone. I haven't been very active in this thread because I just don't have the time lately.
At this moment in time, evidence has been gathered, positions taken on it and the outcome of it all is unknown. Sometimes speculation, the media and hype can fill in the gaps, but in reality, those who are on the inside will likely play the game with cards close to their chests. Time itself will force one outcome or another now.

Did I say legally mandatory? No.. finish the sentence. Typically have to if you want any chance of winning the case. You asked me to clarify. I did. You on the other hand said the cease and desist somehow indicated they didn’t have enough to sue - the very public retractions clearly indicate otherwise.

as for nesara/gesara - you mentioned it weeks ago as did a few others. So maybe you weren’t counting on it but as with everything else since Election Day you certainly were considering it as a possibility and not opposed to it
If you say it is legally required to win a lawsuit, then that to me it’s the same as mandatory in case they want to sue. Else it remains a formality. The allegations aren’t small either. If Smartmatic and Dominion really were not guilty of the allegations and are certain of a legal win, since the burden of proof lies on the accusers, I see no reason for them not to sue without warning.

To me it seems like intimidation, and if they’re going to go ahead and sue and genuinely disprove the allegations, more power to them. The public retractions of Newsmax mean nothing. Since there’s a possibility for a lawsuit on grounds of libel and slander, they’re just distancing themselves from allegations made by guests on their network. Newsmax doesn’t possess the evidence that the attorneys in question claim to have, so they’re just playing it safe.

Re NESARA, I posted it just after I came across it for the first time. I didn’t even know it existed until then. I asked if anyone had any thoughts. I don’t find its global counterpart very credible, but the rate at which the Fed has been supplying money this year, something’s bound to happen, for better or worse. Not once did I say this was going to happen or that this was part of the plan. We’d waste a lot less forum space if we represented each others pov accurately.

Renegade

Veteran
If you say it is legally required to win a lawsuit, then that to me it’s the same as mandatory in case they want to sue. Else it remains a formality. The allegations aren’t small either. If Smartmatic and Dominion really were not guilty of the allegations and are certain of a legal win, since the burden of proof lies on the accusers, I see no reason for them not to sue without warning.

To me it seems like intimidation, and if they’re going to go ahead and sue and genuinely disprove the allegations, more power to them. The public retractions of Newsmax mean nothing. Since there’s a possibility for a lawsuit on grounds of libel and slander, they’re just distancing themselves from allegations made by guests on their network. Newsmax doesn’t possess the evidence that the attorneys in question claim to have, so they’re just playing it safe.

Re NESARA, I posted it just after I came across it for the first time. I didn’t even know it existed until then. I asked if anyone had any thoughts. I don’t find its global counterpart very credible, but the rate at which the Fed has been supplying money this year, something’s bound to happen, for better or worse. Not once did I say this was going to happen or that this was part of the plan. We’d waste a lot less forum space if we represented each others pov accurately.