The American “Coup d’etat”

Lurking009

Star
I wonder if the truth will ever really get out?

I was just going to bump this thread with "2000 Mules". I haven't seen it, but If the evidence is true and overwhelming, as many have said, where are the Republicans? Haven't heard a word from them.

Of course, if they were in on the steal, I can understand not wanting to make a fuss. In that case they should just go about their day and pretend nothing happened.

Has anyone seen the movie? If so, thoughts?

Terminator Resistance

Established
I was just going to bump this thread with "2000 Mules". I haven't seen it, but If the evidence is true and overwhelming, as many have said, where are the Republicans? Haven't heard a word from them.

Of course, if they were in on the steal, I can understand not wanting to make a fuss. In that case they should just go about their day and pretend nothing happened.

Has anyone seen the movie? If so, thoughts?
Here is a good analysis. I am convinced it was done to polarize the US population even more.

Here is a good analysis. I am convinced it was done to polarize the US population even more.
Im convinced you right wingers will believe any manner of utter bullshit. Thats Why they concocted Donald Trump in a lab to bamboozle you clowns.

The fact you are still going on about such utter and pathetic lies is hilarious.

"Stolen" my ass. Such Guillable fools.

Terminator Resistance

Established
Im convinced you right wingers will believe any manner of utter bullshit. Thats Why they concocted Donald Trump in a lab to bamboozle you clowns.

The fact you are still going on about such utter and pathetic lies is hilarious.

"Stolen" my ass. Such Guillable fools.
Where did I say that you nutjob? Did you even watch the video?!

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
2000 Mules

They thought we'd never find out. They were wrong.

“2000 Mules,” a documentary film created by Dinesh D’Souza, exposes widespread, coordinated voter fraud in the 2020 election, sufficient to change the overall outcome.

Drawing on research provided by the election integrity group True the Vote, “2000 Mules” offers two types of evidence: geotracking and video. The geotracking evidence, based on a database of 10 trillion cell phone pings, exposes an elaborate network of paid professional operatives called mules delivering fraudulent and illegal votes to mail-in dropboxes in the five key states where the election was decided. Video evidence, obtained from official surveillance cameras installed by the states themselves, confirms the geotracking evidence. The movie concludes by exploring numerous ways to prevent the fraud from happening again.

Lurking009

Star
2000 Mules

They thought we'd never find out. They were wrong.

“2000 Mules,” a documentary film created by Dinesh D’Souza, exposes widespread, coordinated voter fraud in the 2020 election, sufficient to change the overall outcome.

Drawing on research provided by the election integrity group True the Vote, “2000 Mules” offers two types of evidence: geotracking and video. The geotracking evidence, based on a database of 10 trillion cell phone pings, exposes an elaborate network of paid professional operatives called mules delivering fraudulent and illegal votes to mail-in dropboxes in the five key states where the election was decided. Video evidence, obtained from official surveillance cameras installed by the states themselves, confirms the geotracking evidence. The movie concludes by exploring numerous ways to prevent the fraud from happening again.

Thanks for the recap. I hope to watch it soon. I'm guessing all this info and evidence will be swept under the rug again. I really have no expectations that justice will be served... for now.