Once Saved Always Saved?

TokiEl

Superstar
Or you can dismiss your preconceived notions about Church, and put away your insane Ego and Pride and let God direct you to a Church with a Pastor that already does it. You know so you can actually follow the dozens of Scriptures that tell us to join a local Church and build and edify our brothers.
Nobody needs pastors man but all need Jesus Christ.

The times of the gentiles were fulfilled when the jews restored control of the Old City of Jerusalem on June 7 1967. And that is why many churches have gone rogue... fulfilling the prophecy of apostasy in the last days.

Focus on Jesus and live as He said.

Dalit

Star
gotdammit !
Tuesday

My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry.
James 1:19
New International Version

THOUGHTS ABOUT TODAY'S VERSE...

Have a brake on your tongue, hit the throttle on your ears. Let your angry email sit three days before responding and make sure you read it and edit it before you send it. Keep you mouth shut and your ears open. They all say the same thing. Now if we would just do it, wouldn't the Christian community be so much more blessed!

MY PRAYER...

Mighty and Holy God, you are incredible. Beyond my comprehending. How you put up with all the drivel, senseless, and hurtful speech that I and your other children spew out is beyond my understanding. I ask that you release the Holy Spirit to convict my heart and guard my lips from any form of hurtful speech. I want my voice to be as much yours as my heart is. This I pray through Jesus. Amen.

JoChris

Superstar
Jesus taught his fishermen-disciples, that man rises by effort.

He didn't fill the boat with fishes after they had toiled and caught nothing. He said to them to launch out into the deep for a haul.. they had to WORK.

He then blessed their WORK with success.

Like this:

Against The Tide. - May 7

The oarsman, trusting in Me, does not lean on his oars and drift with the tide, trusting to the current.

Nay, more often - once I have shown The Way - it is against the tide you must direct all your effort. And even when difficulties come, it is by your effort that they will be surmounted. But always strength (the Force) and the Joy in the doing you can have through Me.

My fisherman-disciples did not find the fishes ready on the shore in their nets. I take man's effort and bless that. I require man's effort - he needs My blessing. This partnership it is that means success.

http://jahtruth.net/yodas.htm

It is The Way it was then and it is the way it still is, now today.

You have to WORK because that is part of the deal.

As Paul -

Philippians
2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
2:10 That at the name of the Saviour every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth;
2:11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Christ Jesus [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, WORK out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
2:13 For it is God Which worketh in you both to will and to do of [His] good pleasure.
From that same page http://jahtruth.net/yodas.htm:

The following is a collection of readings taken from The Book of Daily Instruction known as YODA - Jedi Master*, which consists of the Divinely Inspired Daily Messages and Teaching from Our Lord, in "God Calling" and "God at Eventide", about how to use The Force of Divine Power, that were written down by 'Two Listeners', who opted to remain anonymous.

---
Those women got their message via automatic writing. Why the book "God calling" is considered occultic
You do realise that automatic writing is a form of divination don't you? https://www.bible-knowledge.com/dangers-of-automatic-writing/

Why does Jahtruth approve of this source, if he is supposed to be Jesus/ Elijah reborn?

The following is a collection of readings taken from The Book of Daily Instruction known as YODA - Jedi Master*, which consists of the Divinely Inspired Daily Messages and Teaching from Our Lord, in "God Calling" and "God at Eventide", about how to use The Force of Divine Power, that were written down by 'Two Listeners', who opted to remain anonymous.

---
Those women got their message via automatic writing. Why the book "God calling" is considered occultic
You do realise that automatic writing is a form of divination don't you? https://www.bible-knowledge.com/dangers-of-automatic-writing/

Why does Jahtruth approve of this source, if he is supposed to be Jesus/ Elijah reborn?
It says they listened for guidance and then wrote what came to mind. Not "automatic writing" so, to call it automatic writing is plainly a false accusation and lie.

Can you find anything in God Calling & God at Eventide, that is contrary to the teachings of the Bible?

If I sit here and pray and then wait and listen for Guidance, before I respond or make a new post, then it is not "automatic writing", it's called listening and seeking God's Guidance. Which is actually what people are supposed to be doing, instead of listening to Satan who tells them to think evil and keep writing evil things that do nothing but cause division and hatred.

They called themselves the Two Listeners not the two "automatic writers".

Last edited:
Listening implies also thinking about what you heard and then making sure that you heard correctly and didn't have Satan confuse you with evil thoughts, before you write anything, or speak.

The daily messages contained in God Calling & God at Eventide do not conflict with Scripture.

It it conflicts (opposes) Scripture then there is a problem (Satan - the Opposer of God/Good) but if it does not, there is not a problem.

Dalit

Star

---

You're right and, I know from being a former reader of God Calling and Jesus Calling and having my own journal where I supposedly dialogued with God (all while in the New Apostolic Reformation), this is an unsafe practice. Reading God Calling and/or the Jesus Calling series will lead you astray.

See this article linked to the one you quoted. http://christiananswersforthenewage.org/Articles_JesusCalling.html

It's New Thought which is New Age deception.

We need the Scriptures because we can get into a lot of things based on emotion and how things make us feel. That's why one should be very wary of the emotionalism and the lack of sound Biblical teaching in these books and in the charismatic movement. Life shouldn't be one high and low after another. Being on an even-keel, even if that seems boring at first, is better. God's Word on its own is either enough for you or it's not.

---

Can you show me how that message conflicts with Scripture? The answer is no, you can't.

TokiEl

Superstar
TokiEl said:
We gotta eat church ! We gotta fill our belly gotdammit !
Tuesday

My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry.
James 1:19
New International Version
I see you ignore the fact that macarthur thinks it's fine to take the mark of the beast and instead react to me typing the word gotdammit.

How is that for hypocrisy ?

And why are you still using the NIV version anne of green gables ?

JoChris

Superstar
It says they listened for guidance and then wrote what came to mind. Not "automatic writing" so, to call it automatic writing is plainly a false accusation and lie.

Can you find anything in God Calling & God at Eventide, that is contrary to the teachings of the Bible?

If I sit here and pray and then wait and listen for Guidance, before I write respond or make a new post, it's not "automatic writing", it's called listening and seeking God's Guidance... Which is actually what people are supposed to be doing, instead of listening to Satan who tells them to think and write evil things that cause division.

They called themselves the Two Listeners not the two "automatic writers".
I read the first page and got the chills. It reads just like the early pages of a channeled book with "occult" in its title (I was silly enough to read most of it 10 years ago - never again!!!).

Date January 3.
"Be channels both of you."
KJV search proves Jesus never used the word channel.

January 4.
"...Uproot self - the channel blocker".
That encourages passivity. Passivity is essential for mediums.

January 6.
"...Welcome the training. Without it I dare not give you the power."
Why would God be fearful of giving away His power?

January 7.
"...It is only the work of the Universal Spirit - my Spirit that counts".

Universal Soul
or Universal Spirit
n
(Hinduism) Hinduism Brahman in its aspect as the sacred syllable Om, the eternal and spiritual principle that permeates the universe [free dictionary website]

Is the Spirit of Hinduism the Holy Spirit?

They are just the most **obvious** examples from the very first pages.

----
Your Jahtruth accepts the writings of channelers as Truth. No wonder he rambles just like they do.
Channeled spirits i.e. DEMONS ramble and mutter a great deal to confuse and mislead people away from Jesus Christ

Bible student, please study the bible instead of the words of a man who believes channeled words.

Deuteronomy 18:10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.
11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

We want you to be saved Bible Student. Believe in Jesus.

TokiEl

Superstar
We gotta take the mark of the beast because we gotta eat gotdammit our bellies need food. - John "shut the Fuk up" MacArthur.

O look he is cussing. Bad boy bad.

Well just wait til i slap you !

JoChris

Superstar
We gotta take the mark of the beast because we gotta eat gotdammit our bellies need food. - John "shut the Fuk up" MacArthur.
Is that a quote from John MacArthur or are you making that one up?

Here is a blog post that explains MacArthur's position but at best I think it was irresponsible and flippant to mention such a serious issue while discussing unforgiveable sins. https://www.gty.org/library/blog/B131030

Date January 3.
"Be channels both of you."
KJV search proves Jesus never used the word channel.
It's just a modern word. No one should be a channel for any other spirit than God's Holy Spirit. That is what the prophets were.

Acts
2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of My Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
2:18 And on My servants and on My handmaidens I will pour out in those days of My Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Galatians 2:20 My "Self" is crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I (the "Self"), but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

How do you know if what someone says is true? You measure and test it against the Scriptures and then you can see.

JoChris

Superstar
It's just a modern word. No one should be a channel for any other spirit than Christ's Holy Spirit. That is what the prophets were - channels (of God).

Acts
2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of My Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
2:18 And on My servants and on My handmaidens I will pour out in those days of My Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Galatians 2:20 My "Self" is crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I (the "Self"), but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

How do you know if what someone says is true? You measure and test it against the Scriptures and then you can see.
What do you think of the Hinduism Universal Spirit term being used as a substitute for Holy Spirit?

The more I am scrolling that book, the more spiritualism-style terminology and imagery I am seeing. I am absolutely horrified that these women's writings have been assumed to be Christian-friendly.

TokiEl

Superstar
Is that a quote from John MacArthur or are you making that one up?

Here is a blog post that explains MacArthur's position but at best I think it was irresponsible and flippant to mention such a serious issue while discussing unforgiveable sins. https://www.gty.org/library/blog/B131030
These esteemed ministers of righteousness whom you revere for tickling your ears... are the ministers of Satan.

JoChris

Superstar
I meant specifically, regarding the story of Jesus' fishermen disciples.

(About that they had to work for the boat to be filled with fishes)

Is any of that contrary to the Gospel?
Did Jahtruth give the actual bible verses?
There are a few different accounts. e.g. full account Luke 5:1-11

Luke 5:3 And he entered into one of the ships, which was Simon's, and prayed him that he would thrust out a little from the land. And he sat down, and taught the people out of the ship.
4 Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.
5 And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.
6 And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.

Peter didn't EARN a decent haul, he was REWARDED for being host to Jesus in his boat.
Peter believed Jesus, he could have told Jesus "no" because he believed he knew better (he was a professional fisherman).

It is FAITH in Jesus that resulted in Peter's massive haul of fish.

What do you think of the Hinduism Universal Spirit term being used as a substitute for Holy Spirit?

The more I am scrolling that book, the more spiritualism-style terminology and imagery I am seeing. I am absolutely horrified that these women's writings have been assumed to be Christian-friendly.
I see that like this - since He's The Lord, and of not just the Earth but also of the whole of Heaven, His Holy Spirit is therefore Universal (everywhere). He is after all, Lord and God of the whole Universe... So it does not conflict.

They used the term Holy Spirit as well -

July 22 -

Wonder of the World! Miracle of the Ages! God's Power manifest in believing-man. God's Power going out to bless, through the agency of the man actuated by the Holy Spirit. Arise from the grave of sickness, poverty, doubt, despondency, limitation. "Arise, shine for the Light is come and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee."

Dec 8 -

But with My Resurrection came hope. Faith revived. They would remind each other of all I had said. They would have assurance of My Divinity, Messiahship, the lack of which had hindered My work on Earth, and they would have all My Power (Force) in the Unseen - the Holy Spirit - to help them.

I'm not saying read them though, if you're not comfortable with it. I just check and measure everything against Scripture and ask Father and if there is or appears to be any conflict, then I will disregard that and believe the Bible and Father.

Did Jahtruth give the actual bible verses?
There are a few different accounts. e.g. full account Luke 5:1-11

Luke 5:3 And he entered into one of the ships, which was Simon's, and prayed him that he would thrust out a little from the land. And he sat down, and taught the people out of the ship.
4 Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught.
5 And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.
6 And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.

Peter didn't EARN a decent haul, he was REWARDED for being host to Jesus in his boat.
Peter believed Jesus, he could have told Jesus "no" because he believed he knew better (he was a professional fisherman).

It was just me quoting from it.

You just confirmed it yourself with the quote from Luke:

Simon was tired and didn't really want to go back again. But Jesus still told him to work! let out the nets (again)

Then when Simon (despite protesting about it at first, he then still) obeyed Jesus, their effort (and obedience to the command) was blessed and they caught many fish.

Agreed. But Peter didn't just say that he believed it and then did nothing, he went and threw out the net.

Last edited:
No, I do believe Jesus saves us but I don’t think you actually took a good look at the verses that I posted.

If you really looked at them and thought about them, you could not believe in osas.

Take a look again...
1 Timothy 4:1
But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons.

Tell me what you think that verse is saying.

We don’t save anyone, the Holy Spirit draws people to God. Case in point, I once taught a Sunday school class that I thought was the worst class of my life...this actually happened twice to me. After both classes I really thought I’d better quit teaching Sunday school it was that bad. But ya know what, one kid from each class wanted to be saved. I didn’t do it, it was God.

I feel that we are so busy trying to think of the “good works” we could do that we don’t really listen to God directing us to the works He has for us. And I think that is a big difference as scripture tells us.

Ephesians 2:10
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.

And He prepares us for those works. I remember one day my church sent us to the Christian conference. They paid for me and I went. I spent 2 class times in preaching the gospel but because they paid and I was helping in children’s church, I decided I better go to something about children. So, I went to this class and was so in awe! I watched these women do their class and I thought to myself “I could never do that.”
A few months later the children’s director convince me that I would be a good Sunday school teacher and that they would pay for me to go to a class to learn how to teach the class. I waffled but I knew in my spirit that God was wanting me to do this, so I said sure, I’ll do it. And when I got to the class, it was those same women and I was going to learn how to teach Sunday school like them!!! I just kept telling all the participants in the class...I saw these guys they are so good. Me, God wanted me to learn that and not only did I learn that, I was able to do what they did. God has his plans, and we have to be open to Him.
I did read it and think about it....problem is, 1 Timothy 4:1 is not a standalone, complete sentence in the real Bible, like it is in your NASB or whatever perVersion it is that you read.

Seriously, Lisa, you really need to switch to the King James Holy Bible. There are plenty of good reasons why it is THE standard Bible that all others are compared to. The KJB is actually the English translation of God’s Word; not some arbitrary version like all these new, copywritten counterfeits are.

No wonder you are confused...these perVersions CHANGE God’s Word so the reader doesn’t get sound doctrine, which causes people to doubt God’s Word...and you are proof that they have been successful, unfortunately. And we know that GOD is NOT the author of confusion.

Ok, Ive said my piece....end rant.

So, 1 Timothy 4:1 is actually just a fragment of the complete sentence which spans the first 3 verses of Chapter 4:

1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

^^^^^^
Notice the semicolon at the end of verse 1? That means the sentence isn’t complete. When you read the whole sentence (all 3 verses), it becomes clear that the people departing from the faith are NOT saved people who innocently became deceived about some minor doctrine, but are actually reprobates who have their conscience SEARED, and teach actual lies in hypocrisy.

This does not teach that eternal security is false, or that one can lose their salvation once they have been saved. It is a warning that in the end times, a lot of false prophets will come. Not unlike this passage:

1 John 2:
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
20 But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.
21 I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

And I know that I cannot save anyone, as I am not God.

I don’t claim to be a Saviour, I’m just saved, and want to see others get saved, too.

WE as Christians are the ones tasked with sharing the Gospel with others so they might believe it and get saved.

Romans 10:
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!