On the Trinity:

TokiEl

Superstar
You have been shown, repeatedly, that:

Deuteronomy 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The "I AM" our God [is] one "I AM":

Zechariah 14:9 And the "I AM" shall be King over all the earth: in that Day shall there be one "I AM", and His name One [not a trinity].

Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The First of all the Commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Sura 4:48. God forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; to set up partners with God is to devise a sin most heinous indeed.
Allah is not I AM.

Allah is the Devil.

And so are you.

TokiEl

Superstar
You keep making that false claim, but you repeating that LIE doesn't make it true, does it?
Yes it does.

If i say it is so... so it is.

The Quran is the Devil's dictation.

And you know that... and are a devil.

You must be talking about organized religion, all of which Satan created to divide and conquer people, by attempting to divide the Word of God, and ultimately even trying to divide God against Himself.
Why not delete JAHtruth.net then?

Let's take each one of you and put you in separate rooms. You have no sources to answer theological questions, only the power of meditation, prayer, the Holy Spirit. Do you think you would be one in your teachings? Do you think a divine truth can survive the feeble and corruptible minds of men without doctrine and dogma? You need inference to equate the Logos with Michael because scripture doesn't say: "the Logos is Michael" or "the Word is Michael".

Do you think you would individually be capable of interpreting scripture the same way without the source material? You are deluded. JAHtruth's belief system is a formally established belief system. It couldn't survive without JAHtruth.net or some form of platform that contains its official teachings. You even have your own adaptation of scripture. If JAH whatever would grow and gain thousands or millions of followers, it would not be able to sustain the truth without a religious institution who forms the doctrines and dogmas surrounding complex questions and keeps shut the gates of Hell. It is a defense against lies and deception of Satan, not a priori a creation.

Peter was the rock of Jesus' Church. That's scriptural. It has survived in the Catholic Church. There is no historical alternative.
Adopt some humility and offer your respect for this 2,000 year old institution that has mostly survived the trials and tribulations of temporal and satanic subversion.

Stop being a hypocrite and a coward and answer the goddamn question.

A Freeman

Superstar
Why not delete JAHtruth.net then?
JAHTruth.net is a WEBSITE. It's a repository of truthful information. A FREE Encyclopedia of vitally important information for those who are interested of their own free-will.

There are no pretended priests, pastors, rabbis or imams, etc. There is no begging bowl passed around some satanic church/synagogue/mosque/temple, etc. to add to their coffers. Nobody's sitting around a campfire somewhere singing "Kumbaya". It is NOT an organized religion in any way, shape, form or manner of that term, with which anyone in their right-mind would have to agree.

You attack that which you do NOT understand, as humans always do, with your faulty illogic and lies. Why?

What are you so afraid of? Why not, instead of attacking the messengers, actually take the time to READ and more importantly to humbly ASK our Creator for His Guidance with what's being shared? Wouldn't that be the logical thing to do?

Let's take each one of you and put you in separate rooms. You have no sources to answer theological questions, only the power of meditation, prayer, the Holy Spirit. Do you think you would be one in your teachings?
Is God not ONE (Deut. 6:4, Zech. 14:9, Mark 12:29)? Is God divided against Himself (Matt. 12:25)?

God is The Source of everything good that's being shared here on this forum by His Servants/Messengers.

Do you think a divine truth can survive the feeble and corruptible minds of men without doctrine and dogma?
It is superstitious religious dogma that has corrupted the minds of the overwhelming majority on this planet, erecting a barrier between them and the Divine Truth of who we are and what we should be doing.

Until this is clearly understood, people will continue to turn to the "blind leading the blind" for answers it is impossible for them to see.

You need inference to equate the Logos with Michael because scripture doesn't say: "the Logos is Michael" or "the Word is Michael".
It doesn't say "the Logos is Jesus" or "the Word is Jesus" either, does it?

We're supposed to be listening to God's Word (His Guidance). We're supposed to be reading His Word (the Bible) and we're supposed to be putting His Word into action, by following The Example set for us by Christ (The flesh and blood example of the Word - John 1:14, John 14:6).

Do you think you would individually be capable of interpreting scripture the same way without the source material? You are deluded. JAHtruth's belief system is a formally established belief system. It couldn't survive without JAHtruth.net or some form of platform that contains its official teachings. You even have your own adaptation of scripture. If JAH whatever would grow and gain thousands or millions of followers, it would not be able to sustain the truth without a religious institution who forms the doctrines and dogmas surrounding complex questions and keeps shut the gates of Hell. It is a defense against lies and deception of Satan, not a priori a creation.
There's no need for any man-made religious establishment of any kind, all of which bars The Way to heaven (Matt. 23:13) and thus MUST be destroyed . NO ONE FROM ANY OF THE ORGANIZED RELIGIONS ON THIS PLANET HAS EVER GONE TO HEAVEN ACCORDING TO CHRIST (John 3:13)!

That alone should make it crystal clear that organized religion, and its man-made doctrines/traditions and dogmas--the "traditions of men"--are satanic. It is organized religion that complicates and confuses the simplest truths from God.

Individually NONE of us are capable of ANYTHING. Not even Christ (John 5:30). WITH God, ALL things are possible (Matt. 19:26).

Peter was the rock of Jesus' Church. That's scriptural. It has survived in the Catholic Church. There is no historical alternative.
You must be joking! Christ (The Truth) is the Spiritual Rock, NOT Peter.

1 Corinthians 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that went with them: and that Rock was Christ.

Matthew 16:16-23
16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the Living God (the Rock; Truth or Corner Stone).
16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed [it] unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter (Cephas - a little pebble or stone - John 1:42), and upon this Rock (the Truth - Matt. 7:24-27 that Peter had spoken) I will build my community; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
16:19 And I will give unto thee the "Keys" of The Kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on Earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on Earth shall be loosed in heaven.
16:20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.
16:21 From that time forth began Jesus to show unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and lawyers, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
16:22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Why would Jesus choose someone who was so easily influenced by Satan, and thus an offence to Christ, to lead anything?

If Peter was as important as the Roman Catholic church claims, then why isn't there a Gospel according to Peter?

How could Peter have been the first pope of Gentile Rome, as the Roman Catholic church falsely claims, if Peter was never in Gentile Rome?

Peter’s assignment: Circumcision = Jews (Jerusalem, Joppa, etc.)
Paul’s assignment: Uncircumcision = Gentiles (e.g. Rome)

Galatians 2:7-12
2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as [the gospel] of the circumcision [was] unto Peter;
2:8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles;
2:9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we [should go] unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.
2:10 Only [they would] that we should remember the poor; the same which I also was forward to do.
2:11 But when Peter [Cephas] was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed.
2:12 For before that, certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.

Why then is the Roman Catholic church lying about Peter?

Does the Roman Catholic church really think that their followers are either so stupid or gullible that they would actually believe Peter would disobey a direct COMMAND from Christ to ONLY go to the lost sheep of the "House of Israel'? How ridiculous!

Matthew 10:5-6
10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the "House of Israel".

Doesn't the Roman Catholic church falsely claim that Peter was allegedly martyred on a satanic inverted cross?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Saint_Peter

Isn't that supposedly why such an overtly satanic symbol is carved into their papal "throne"?

1575745547577.png

Why then is the Roman Catholic church lying about Peter? Christ-Jesus prophesied that Peter would die of old age!

John 21:17-19
21:17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, [son] of Jonah, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep ( of the "House of Israel" - Matt. 10:6).
21:18 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst where thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry [thee] where thou wouldest not.
21:19 This spoke he, signifying by what death he should glorify God. And when he had spoken this, he saith unto him, Follow me.

The Roman Catholic church falsely claims Peter's remains are buried in St. Peter's Basilica, even though they know Peter lived in and around Jerusalem, and died there, where his remains were discovered c. 1953.
http://www.aloha.net/~mikesch/peters-jerusalem-tomb.htm

The first bishop of Rome (pope) was the pagan Roman Emperor Constantine, c. 325 AD. The rest of the "papal succession from Peter" was then back-filled over the centuries to create the illusion of their alleged authority (another lie).

How could anyone believe an institution that tells so many obvious lies is somehow associated with Christ (the Truth)? Christ referred to the Roman Catholic church as "the great Whore" in the book of Revelation, chapters 17-18 and vowed to destroy her and her followers.

Revelation 17:1-5
17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come here; I will show unto thee the Judgment of the great "Whore" that sitteth upon many "waters":
17:2 With whom the kings of the Earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the Earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and Isaw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names ofblasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
17:4 And the woman was arrayed in PURPLE (bishops) and SCARLET (cardinals) colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY (2 Thess. 2:7), BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS (her daughters) AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of her saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Revelation 2:20-23
2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel (ch. 17), which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and ALL the communities shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your WORKS.

Adopt some humility and offer your respect for this 2,000 year old institution that has mostly survived the trials and tribulations of temporal and satanic subversion.
With love and respect to all those who have been conned by the most idolatrous and overtly satanic organized religion on planet Earth, known as Roman Catholicism, please heed Christ's warning in Revelation 18:4, before it's too late.

Revelation 18:1-7
18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the Earth was Lightened with his glory (Matt. 24:27; Luke 17:24).
18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon (the City of Merchants - Market System) the great is fallen, is fallen,and is become the habitation of devils (liars), and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the Earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the Earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT of her, MY people, that ye take not part in her sins, and that ye receive notof her plagues (punishment).
18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath rememberedher inequities.
18:6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her doubleaccording to her works: in the cup which she hath filled, fill to herdouble.
18:7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow

Stop being a hypocrite and a coward and answer the goddamn question.
Why don't you do everyone a favor, including yourself, and shut your filthy mouth (or learn to control your fingers and the filthy mind that drives them as the case may be).

Every single thought that anyone has ever had on this planet has come from one of two sources:

1) It either came from God (in which case it is Good); or

2) It came from Lucifer/Satan/Iblis/the devil (in which case it is evil).

So from which source do you think your blasphemous remark originated?

Does THAT answer your question?

Last edited:
You attack that which you do NOT understand, as humans always do, with your faulty illogic and lies. Why?

What are you so afraid of?
Lmao. What a priceless irony from the man who doesn't understand and attacks the trinity and who's afraid to answer a question that might make him understand the trinity.

You pathetically seek to remain imprisoned in your world and all I do is try to crowbar open the door to your unlimited potential. Take it or stay in your prison.

Why don't you do everyone a favor, including yourself, and shut your filthy mouth (or learn to control your fingers and the filthy mind that drives them as the case may be).

Every single thought that anyone has ever had on this planet has come from one of two sources:

No, it does not answer the question.

The question is simple:

Can a Word exist without a Thought? Can a Thought exist without a Mind?

JAHTruth.net is a WEBSITE. It's a repository of truthful information. A FREE Encyclopedia of vitally important information for those who are interested of their own free-will.

There are no pretended priests, pastors, rabbis or imams, etc. There is no begging bowl passed around some satanic church/synagogue/mosque/temple, etc. to add to their coffers. Nobody's sitting around a campfire somewhere singing "Kumbaya". It is NOT an organized religion in any way, shape, form or manner of that term, with which anyone in their right-mind would have to agree.
The Church and the Cathechism is like a website without the internet. It's a repository of truthful information, an encyclopedia, in the World for those who seek answers of their own free will.

You are terrible with concepts.

JoChris

Superstar

What are you so afraid of? Why not, instead of attacking the messengers, actually take the time to READ and more importantly to humbly ASK our Creator for His Guidance with what's being shared? Wouldn't that be the logical thing to do?

Is God not ONE (Deut. 6:4, Zech. 14:9, Mark 12:29)? Is God divided against Himself (Matt. 12:25)?

God is The Source of everything good that's being shared here on this forum by His Servants/Messengers.

It is superstitious religious dogma that has corrupted the minds of the overwhelming majority on this planet, erecting a barrier between them and the Divine Truth of who we are and what we should be doing.

Until this is clearly understood, people will continue to turn to the "blind leading the blind" for answers it is impossible for them to see.

It doesn't say "the Logos is Jesus" or "the Word is Jesus" either, does it?

We're supposed to be listening to God's Word (His Guidance). We're supposed to be reading His Word (the Bible) and we're supposed to be putting His Word into action, by following The Example set for us by Christ (The flesh and blood example of the Word - John 1:14, John 14:6).

There's no need for any man-made religious establishment of any kind, all of which bars The Way to heaven (Matt. 23:13) and thus MUST be destroyed . NO ONE FROM ANY OF THE ORGANIZED RELIGIONS ON THIS PLANET HAS EVER GONE TO HEAVEN ACCORDING TO CHRIST (John 3:13)!

That alone should make it crystal clear that organized religion, and its man-made doctrines/traditions and dogmas--the "traditions of men"--are satanic. It is organized religion that complicates and confuses the simplest truths from God.

Individually NONE of us are capable of ANYTHING. Not even Christ (John 5:30). WITH God, ALL things are possible (Matt. 19:26).

1 Corinthians 10:4 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that went with them: and that Rock was Christ.

16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the Living God (the Rock; Truth or Corner Stone).
16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed [it] unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter (Cephas - a little pebble or stone - John 1:42), and upon this Rock (the Truth - Matt. 7:24-27 that Peter had spoken) I will build my community; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
16:19 And I will give unto thee the "Keys" of The Kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on Earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on Earth shall be loosed in heaven.
16:20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.
16:21 From that time forth began Jesus to show unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and lawyers, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
16:22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Why would Jesus choose someone who was so easily influenced by Satan, and thus an offence to Christ, to lead anything?

If Peter was as important as the Roman Catholic church claims, then why isn't there a Gospel according to Peter?

How could Peter have been the first pope of Gentile Rome, as the Roman Catholic church falsely claims, if Peter was never in Gentile Rome?

Peter’s assignment: Circumcision = Jews (Jerusalem, Joppa, etc.)
Paul’s assignment: Uncircumcision = Gentiles (e.g. Rome)

Galatians 2:7-12
2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me (Paul), as [the gospel] of the circumcision [was] unto Peter;
2:8 (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles;
2:9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we [should go] unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.
2:10 Only [they would] that we should remember the poor; the same which I also was forward to do.
2:11 But when Peter [Cephas] was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed.
2:12 For before that, certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.

Does the Roman Catholic church really think that their followers are either so stupid or gullible that they would actually believe Peter would disobey a direct COMMAND from Christ to ONLY go to the lost sheep of the "House of Israel'? How ridiculous!

10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

Doesn't the Roman Catholic church falsely claim that Peter was allegedly martyred on a satanic inverted cross?

Isn't that supposedly why such an overtly satanic symbol is carved into their papal "throne"?

View attachment 29455

Why then is the Roman Catholic church lying about Peter? Christ-Jesus prophesied that Peter would die of old age!

John 21:17-19
21:17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, [son] of Jonah, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep ( of the "House of Israel" - Matt. 10:6).
21:18 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst where thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry [thee] where thou wouldest not.
21:19 This spoke he, signifying by what death he should glorify God. And when he had spoken this, he saith unto him, Follow me.

The Roman Catholic church falsely claims Peter's remains are buried in St. Peter's Basilica, even though they know Peter lived in and around Jerusalem, and died there, where his remains were discovered c. 1953.
http://www.aloha.net/~mikesch/peters-jerusalem-tomb.htm

The first bishop of Rome (pope) was the pagan Roman Emperor Constantine, c. 325 AD. The rest of the "papal succession from Peter" was then back-filled over the centuries to create the illusion of their alleged authority (another lie).

How could anyone believe an institution that tells so many obvious lies is somehow associated with Christ (the Truth)? Christ referred to the Roman Catholic church as "the great Whore" in the book of Revelation, chapters 17-18 and vowed to destroy her and her followers.

Revelation 17:1-5
17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come here; I will show unto thee the Judgment of the great "Whore" that sitteth upon many "waters":
17:2 With whom the kings of the Earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the Earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and Isaw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names ofblasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
17:4 And the woman was arrayed in PURPLE (bishops) and SCARLET (cardinals) colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY (2 Thess. 2:7), BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS (her daughters) AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of her saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Revelation 2:20-23
2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel (ch. 17), which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
2:21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
2:22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and ALL the communities shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your WORKS.

With love and respect to all those who have been conned by the most idolatrous and overtly satanic organized religion on planet Earth, known as Roman Catholicism, please heed Christ's warning in Revelation 18:4, before it's too late.

Revelation 18:1-7
18:1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the Earth was Lightened with his glory (Matt. 24:27; Luke 17:24).
18:2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon (the City of Merchants - Market System) the great is fallen, is fallen,and is become the habitation of devils (liars), and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the Earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the Earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT of her, MY people, that ye take not part in her sins, and that ye receive notof her plagues (punishment).
18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath rememberedher inequities.
18:6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her doubleaccording to her works: in the cup which she hath filled, fill to herdouble.
18:7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow

You still refuse to show John Anthony Hill's qualifications to translate the Bible and Qur'an.
It is another religion.
The "Jahtruth' website would be funny if it wasn't so serious - serious enough to have JAHvangelists actually helieving the most ridiculous wordblend of personal imagination and religious texts.
If John Anthony Hill tried to release that stupid King of King's book in print form in a serious Islamic country he would be jailed because the Qur'an section is so blasphemous.

Jesus gives Simon ("he who hears") the name Cephas ("rock", Peter is the Latin translation of this name).

So, Jesus calls Peter the Rock, but then when Jesus says "upon this rock I will build my Church", it doesn't refer to Peter? lol

There is:

Gospel of Peter

The Acts of Peter

Acts of Peter
Peter saith unto thee, Come forth abroad, for thy sake am I come to Rome, thou wicked one and deceiver of simple souls. And immediately the dog ran and entered in, and rushed into the midst of them that were with Simon, and lifted up his forefeet and in a loud voice said: Thou Simon, Peter the servant of Christ who standeth at the door saith unto thee: Come forth abroad, for thy sake am I come to Rome, thou most wicked one and deceiver of simple souls. And when Simon heard it, and beheld the incredible sight, he lost the words wherewith he was deceiving them that stood by, and all of them were amazed.

View attachment 29455
Acts of Peter
But now it is time for thee, Peter, to deliver up thy body unto them that take it. Receive it then, ye unto whom it belongeth. I beseech you the executioners, crucify me thus, with the head downward and not otherwise: and the reason wherefore, I will tell unto them that hear.

And when they had hanged him up after the manner he desired, he began again to say: Ye men unto whom it belongeth to hear, hearken to that which I shall declare unto you at this especial time as I hang here. Learn ye the mystery of all nature, and the beginning of all things, what it was. For the first man, whose race I bear in mine appearance (or, of the race of whom I bear the likeness), fell (was borne) head downwards, and showed forth a manner of birth such as was not heretofore: for it was dead, having no motion.

Apocalypse of Peter
"Peter, blessed are those above belonging to the Father, who revealed life to those who are from the life, through me, since I reminded they who are built on what is strong, that they may hear my word, and distinguish words of unrighteousness and transgression of law from righteousness, as being from the height of every word of this Pleroma of truth, having been enlightened in good pleasure by him whom the principalities sought. But they did not find him, nor was he mentioned among any generation of the prophets. He has now appeared among these, in him who appeared, who is the Son of Man, who is exalted above the heavens in a fear of men of like essence. But you yourself, Peter, become perfect in accordance with your name with myself, the one who chose you, because from you I have established a base for the remnant whom I have summoned to knowledge. Therefore be strong until the imitation of righteousness - of him who had summoned you, having summoned you to know him in a way which is worth doing because of the rejection which happened to him, and the sinews of his hands and his feet, and the crowning by those of the middle region, and the body of his radiance which they bring in hope of service because of a reward of honor - as he was about to reprove you three times in this night."

A Freeman

Superstar
That's exactly my point!

Edit: And yes, it does say "the Word is Jesus", just not in those words.
You do know what the term "cognitive dissonance" (James 1:8) means, do you not?

It either says it or it doesn't. It CANNOT be both.

And you know it doesn't really say it all, so you're being dishonest yet again, proving it's impossible to carry on an honest conversation with you, since you apparently can't even be honest with yourself, much less others.

You're also repeatedly calling Christ a liar with all of your extra-Biblical made-up Roman propaganda, either intentionally or due to your own incompetence. Shame on you. It doesn't get anymore antichrist than that.

Last edited:
The King of kings' Bible is the new Authorised Version of the Bible - Authorised by God.

TWH
12:30 With this Book, the mystery of God is now finished, and His truth published, and soon, it and the Gospel of The Kingdom will have been published, to all nations (Mark 13:10).

Vive le petit livre! – The Little Book is now in French
28 NOV

The Way home or face The Fire in French

The French version of The Way home or face The Fire is complete.

This version joins the German, Italian and Portuguese translations – all completed by volunteers to spread the word around the world.

It can be accessed on the little book’s homepage at the following link: www.thewayhomeorfacethefire.net, in the bottom-right-corner of the webpage.

Please help spread the word to the French-speaking countries around the world.

Or if further inspired, spread the word similarly to German, Italian, Portuguese (and English) speaking countries.

It’s always good to ask ourselves, “What good have we done today?” (James 2:16-24)

Matthew 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
Matthew 5:15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
Matthew 5:16 Let your Light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.

“Vive Le Roi”!

Also note that because the little book translations are done by volunteers, please refer to the English version for accuracy.

https://wp.me/p2TF2i-YI

Last edited:
You do know what the term "cognitive dissonance" (James 1:8) means, do you not?

It either says it or it doesn't. It CANNOT be both.
My point is that you demand scripture to literally state "tri-une", "three-in-one", or whatever, regardless if we can infer it from scripture. The trinity is derived from inference to the best explanation / understanding of this divine mystery.

You cannot interpret any scripture to say the Logos is Michael the Archangel. You guys derive this from inference to the best explanation / understanding. The difference being that the Church with all the brightest minds of the Christian faith pondered and debated these questions for decades/centuries, and did, in my personal opinion, a much better job at it then the apostles of JAH.

And you know it doesn't really say it all, so you're being dishonest yet again, proving it's impossible to carry on an honest conversation with you, since you apparently can't even be honest with yourself, much less others.
Go and bail as I thought you would. You're being dishonest with no one but yourself.