On the Trinity:

Third, Christ Himself said the very same thing about His Father and His God. Did you just miss it perhaps?

John 4:24 God [IS] a Spirit (NOT a man, neither the son of man): and they that worship Him must worship [Him] with their spirit (Being) and in Truth.
You don't abide by your own doctrines:

King of King's Bible
104:9 They (My words) shall neither change nor diminish (Mark 13:31; Matt. 5:17-19); but when all shall be written correctly; ALL, which from the first I have uttered concerning them shall concur

John 4:24 doesn't say God is a Spirit.

It says "God is Spirit".

Numbers 23:19 God [is] not a man (He is a Spirit), that He should lie; neither the son of man, that He should repent: hath He said, and shall He not do [it]? or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good?
Again, you need to fall back on Jewish (Hebrew), not Christian, scriptures to defend your position.

Fifth, do you even know why you're asking "Are you a Jew? Or a Christian?" What would it matter?
The scripture I posted explicitly says why it matters:

Gospel of Philip
Whoever has not accepted the lord is still a Jew.

The Jew is he who rejected Christ / God.

Fourth, what we truthfully cannot find ANYWHERE in Scripture is ANY mention of a "trinity", "triune god", "three-in-one", "one-in-three", "God the Son", "God the Holy Spirit", or that belief in some sort of pagan Roman 3=1 deity is essential for anyone's salvation. Why?

Because there is no "trinity".
Can a Word exist without a Thought? Can a Thought exist without a Mind?

John 10:7-8
10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
10:8 ALL that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
Well? Why do you keep referring to Hebrew scriptures to explain Christian revelation then? Are you a thief / robber?

A Freeman

Superstar
Well? Why do you keep referring to Hebrew scriptures to explain Christian revelation then? Are you a thief / robber?
Why are you trying to divide the Bible into different parts? Do you not realize that divide and conquer is a classic satanic strategy?

You have also committed multiple logical fallacies (i.e. illogic - e.g. red-herring, ad hominem, false dichotomy to name a few) in your short reply, in a vain effort to divert attention from your own obvious errors in reasoning.

So are you being intentionally irrational or do you simply not realize what you're doing please?

Wrong again.

John 4:24 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?version=KJV&search=John 4:24

So why are you lying?
Greek:

πνεῦμα θεός,
καὶ τοὺς προσκυνοῦντας
αὐτὸν ἐν πνεύματι
καὶ ἀληθείᾳ δεῖ προσκυνεῖν.

πνεῦμα = Pneuma (Spirit / breath of life)
= (the - masculin nominative)
θεός = Theos (God)

Pneuma ho Theos kai tous proskynountas auton en pneumati kai alētheia dei proskynein
Πνεῦμα ὁ Θεός καὶ τοὺς προσκυνοῦντας αὐτὸν ἐν πνεύματι καὶ ἀληθείᾳ δεῖ προσκυνεῖν​

Why are you trying to divide the Bible into different parts? Do you not realize that divide and conquer is a classic satanic strategy?

You have also committed multiple logical fallacies (i.e. illogic) in a vain effort to divert attention from your own obvious errors (e.g. red-herring, ad hominem, false dichotomy to name a few).

So are you being intentionally irrational or do you simply not realize what you're doing please?
Satan steals souls through the old law. The Old Law is a veil over your heart. It blinds you from seeing what is good.

Stop with your pretense of being logically or rationally superior. You're not.

And does any JAH truther have the balls to answer this question:

A Freeman

Superstar
Satan steals souls through the old law. The Old Law is a veil over your heart. It blinds you from seeing what is good and evil.

Stop with your pretense of being logically or rationally superior. You're not.
Wrong again.

The Law is the criteria for determining what is good and evil according to Father (God).

Deuteronomy 30:15-20
30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the "I AM" thy God, to walk in His Ways, and to keep His Commandments and His Statutes and His Judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the "I AM" thy God shall bless thee in the land where thou goest to possess it.
30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
30:18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, [and that] ye shall not prolong [your] days upon the land, where thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
30:20 That thou mayest love the "I AM" thy God, [and] that thou mayest obey His voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto Him: for He [is] thy Life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob/Israel, to give them.

That is exactly why Christ, Who is The Law made flesh, stated that The Law would NEVER go away, and that anyone who taught people differently would be considered to be the lowest of the low (the least) in God's Eyes.

Matthew 5:17-19
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.

Your ignorance of Scripture is actually breathtaking.

Satan steals souls by getting people to believe in his satanic, upside down and backwards man-made doctrines (like the trinity delusion) instead of what it actually says in Scripture. Just as you're doing (whilst committing yet another logical fallacy - tu quoque).

It says throughout both the Old and New Covenants/Testaments that the wages of sin/breaking The Law (1 John 3:4) are DEATH.

Ezekiel 18:4, 20
18:4 Behold, all souls are Mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is Mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall DIE.

18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall DIE. The son shall not bear the inequity of the father, neither shall the father bear the inequity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin [is] DEATH (Eze. 18:4); but the gift of God [is] eternal Life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Even from just these verses it should be self-evident that the way Satan steals souls is to con people into believing that we don't have to keep The Law/Commandments of God, which is not only ludicrous, but fatal.

Further, Christ tells us that anyone who doesn't learn the NEW SONG (Isa. 42:10), which is the "Song of Moses" (the Old Covenant) and the "Song of the Lamb" (the New Covenant)--which are in perfect harmony with each other--will NOT be redeemed from the Earth.

Revelation 14:1-3
14:1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the Mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty [and] four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many "waters",and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
14:3 And they sung as it were a New Song (Isaiah 42:10) before the Throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that "Song" except the hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand, which were redeemed from the Earth.

Revelation 15:3 And they sing the "Song of Moses" (Old Covenant - Deut. 31) the servant of God, AND the "Song of the Lamb" (New Covenant), saying, Great and marvellous [are] Thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true [are] Thy Ways, Thou King of the holy people.

Keep it simple:

Those who obey God are His (adopted) children.

Those who obey Satan--to disobey God and His Law/Commandments--are his children.

We are the children of Whom/whom we choose to obey.

A Freeman

Superstar
Father is amazing. Just look what He sent in the God at Eventide.

A New Song. - December 6

You are being led forth. You have crossed the Red Sea. Your wilderness wanderings are nearly over. Behold I make all things new.

A new birth, a new heart, a new life, a "New Song".

Let this time be to you a time of renewal.

Cast away all that is dead. Truly live the Risen Life. In mind and spirit turn out all that offends.

I keep explaining these things without rebuttal. You just keep repeating yourself without addressing the point.

I wrote this to you on page 18:

The sabbath is a perfect illustration of this. They were so consumed by the Law that it prevented them from recognizing good deeds (eg. Christ healing a crooked woman). Obedience to the law superceded acts of goodness. Or interpreted differently, acts of goodness were dismissed as transgressions because of the law. Either way, they were blind. This is what is meant by Paul when he said hearts are veiled in reading the Old Testament:​
2 Corinthians 3
13 We are not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face to prevent the Israelites from seeing the end of what was passing away. 14 But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away. 15 Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. 16 But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
It is not by the Law that we become free, but by the spirit, which means that if you need a law to tell you what is good and evil, you are doomed. You are the Pharisee.
The Law (Ten Commandments) exposed sin. It did not give the knowledge of good.​

The Law is at best a parapet to keep people from falling off the balcony. It is not the law of Christ which is written, not on tablets of stone, but on our hearts, and followed in Spirit, not by the letter.

Phithx

Veteran
Why do you keep dodging the question?
Why did you skirt around the Enoch prophecy that says all will concur? as shown to you here https://www.vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/on-the-trinity.6477/page-23#post-251591

Why do you interpret copiously when you are not The Lamb? as shown to you here https://www.vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/on-the-trinity.6477/page-24#post-251690

Why don't you accept the Occam's Razor principle that the simple answer is normally the correct answer? as suggested to you here https://www.vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/the-gospel-of-thomas-a-gnostic-interpretation.6603/#post-245673

Taking yourself steadily and surely to The Fire?

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Only in a lunatic asylum could so many be fooled by such absolute nonsense.

The Law contains not only the Ten Commandments, which are the basic, universal principles, but also the perfect system of governance (with no pharisees/politicians), the perfect system of justice (with no scribes/lawyers), the perfect agricultural system (without any unnatural chemicals or GMOs), the perfect economic system (which eliminates poverty and the crime poverty causes - Deut. 15:4) and the perfect healthy diet.

ALL of the world's problems today are the direct result of our continued satanic rebellion against Father by refusing to keep His Perfect Law of Liberty, which He gave us to protect us from all of this evil and to set and keep us FREE.

This is why Christ told us NOT even to think that He came to destroy The Law or the Prophets (who all taught we must return to The Law), much less teach others such ridiculous nonsense (Matt. 5:17-20). Why not believe Christ instead of Satan's priest, pastors, rabbis and imams, etc. of every organized religion on the planet?

It is Satan who wants to divide us against God, and get us to disobey God and His Law/Commandments, which begins with the FIRST COMMANDMENT: That shalt have NO other gods before Father (the "I AM").

It is Satan who attempts to divide God into 3 different people. That's why Satan used his church leaders to fabricate the totally unscriptural 3=1 confusion known as "the trinity" out of thin air.

It is Satan who attempts to divide God against Himself, as if the Father and His Son have a different set of Commandments when they obviously do NOT.

It is Satan who attempts to divide God's Word (the Bible) into different parts, and cons people into believing the obvious LIE that one part supersedes or is in contradiction with the other parts.

It is Satan who created all organized religion, and then divided it into thousands of different denominations, sects, cults, etc. to keep people arguing over what they mistakenly think is right/good and wrong/evil instead of just DOING what Father has COMMANDED us to do (which IS right/good) for our own benefit.

It is Satan who created all man-made governments and then divided them up into different branches, houses and political parties.

What did Christ say about all of this division?

Matthew 12:25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall NOT stand:

There is NO DIVISION between the Old Covenant and the New Covenant.

John 5:42-47
5:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that [cometh] from God only?
5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is [one] that accuseth you, [even] Moses, in whom ye trust.
5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
5:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Last edited:
Matthew 28
19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Gospel of Philip
The bridegroom and image enter through image
into truth, which is restoration. It is right
that those who don’t have it take on the name
of the father and son and the holy spirit.

If you do not take on the names for yourself,
the name “Christian” will be taken from you.

Gospel of the Egyptians
Three powers came forth from him; they are the Father, the Mother, (and) the Son, from the living silence, what came forth from the incorruptible Father. These came forth from the silence of the unknown Father.

From that place, the three powers came forth, the three ogdoads that the Father brings forth in silence with his providence, from his bosom, i.e., the Father, the Mother, (and) the Son.

And the incorruptible, spiritual church increased in the four lights of the great, living Autogenes, the god of truth, praising, singing, (and) giving glory with one voice, with one accord, with a mouth which does not rest, to the Father, and the Mother, and the Son, and their whole pleroma.
Jeremiah
7:18 The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead [their] dough, to make wafers to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke Me to anger.
7:19 Do they provoke Me to anger? saith the "I AM": [do they] not [provoke] themselves to the confusion of their own faces?

44:16 [As for] the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the "I AM", we will not hearken unto thee.
44:17 But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for [then] had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.
44:18 But since we left off to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, we have wanted all [things], and have been consumed by the sword and by the famine.
44:19 And when we burned incense to the queen of heaven, and poured out drink offerings unto her, did we make her wafers to worship her, and pour out drink offerings unto her, without our men?

44:25 Thus saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, saying; Ye and your wives have both spoken with your mouths, and fulfilled with your hand, saying, We will surely perform our vows that we have vowed, to burn incense to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her: ye will surely accomplish your vows, and surely perform your vows.
44:26 Therefore hear ye the Word of the "I AM", all Judah that dwell in the land of Egypt; Behold, I have sworn by My great name, saith the "I AM", that My name shall no more be named in the mouth of any man of Judah in all the land of Egypt, saying, The Lord "I AM" Liveth.
44:27 Behold, I will watch over them for evil, and not for good: and all the men of Judah that [are] in the land of Egypt shall be consumed by the sword and by the famine, until there be an end of them.
44:28 Yet a small number that escape the sword shall return out of the land of Egypt into the land of Judah (Judah/Zarah), and all the remnant of Judah, that are gone into the land of Egypt to sojourn there, shall know whose words shall stand, Mine, or theirs.
44:29 And this [shall be] a sign unto you, saith the "I AM", that I will punish you in this place, that ye may know that My words shall surely stand against you for your evil [in worshipping the queen of heaven]:

Sura
5:119. And behold! "I AM" will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of "I AM"?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! NEVER could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.
5:120. Never said I to them anything except what Thou didst command me to say, to wit, 'worship "I AM", my Lord and your Lord'; and I was a witness over them whilst I dwelt amongst them; when Thou didst take me up Thou wast the Watcher over them, and Thou art a witness to all things.
5:121. If Thou dost punish them, they are Thy servants: if Thou dost forgive them, Thou art the Exalted in power, the Wise."
5:122. "I AM" will say: "This is a Day on which the truthful will profit from their truth: theirs are Gardens, with rivers flowing beneath,- their eternal Home: I am well-pleased with them, and they with Me: that is the great Salvation, (the fulfillment of all desires).
5:123. To "I AM" doth belong the Dominion of the heavens and the Earth, and all that is therein, and it is He Who hath power over all things.

40:73. Then shall it be said to them: "Where are the (deities) to which ye gave part-worship -
40:74. In derogation of "I AM"." They will reply: "They have left us in the lurch: nay, we invoked not, of old, anything (that had real existence)." Thus does "I AM" leave the Unbelievers to stray.
40:75. That was because ye were wont to rejoice on the Earth in things other than the Truth, and that ye liked to be insolent (2 Thess. 2:7-12).

Edit: Do you guys need to consult with JAH first, or have some ecumenical council before answering this question? Can't copy paste it from JAHtruth.net yet?

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar

Edit: Do you guys need to consult with JAH first, or have some ecumenical council before answering this question? Can't copy paste it from JAHtruth.net yet?
Why is it so important in your(?) mind, for you to play this evil game? To perhaps try again to show everyone how clever you think you are?

Do you even know where thoughts originate?

If you have something to add to the discussion, for everyone's benefit, then why not just come straight out and do it?

Last edited:
Asking a question is an evil game?

Or is dodging a question in order not to question your own conviction evil?

Will you or will you not answer the question? It's a yes or no question.

Sura 4:115. If anyone contends with the Messenger even after guidance has been plainly conveyed to him, and follows a path other than that becoming to men of Faith, We shall leave him in the path he has chosen, and land him in Hell-Fire,- what an evil refuge!
4:116. God forgiveth not (the sin of) joining other gods with Him; but He forgiveth whom He pleaseth other sins than this: one who joins other gods with God, hath strayed far, far away (from the Right).
4:117. (The Pagans), leaving Him, call upon female deities (like the queen of heaven - Jeremiah 44:19-29): they call (by so doing) only upon Satan; the persistent rebel (Opposer)!
4:118. God did curse him, but he said: "I will take of Thy servants a portion "marked" off;
4:119. "I will mislead them, and I will create in them false desires; I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and to deface (pollute) the (fair) nature created by God." Whoever, forsaking God, takes Satan for a friend, hath of a surety suffered a loss that is manifest.
4:120. Satan makes them promises, and creates in them false desires; but Satan's promises are nothing but deception.
4:121. They (his dupes) will have their dwelling in Hell-Fire, and from it they will find no way of escape.
4:122. But those who believe and do deeds of righteousness,- we shall soon admit them to Gardens, with rivers flowing beneath,- to dwell therein for ever. God's promise is the Truth, and whose Word can be truer than God's?
4:123. Not your desires, nor those of the People of The Book (can prevail): whoever works evil, will be repayed accordingly. Nor will he find, besides God, any protector or helper.

Last edited: