Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

arhur12

Star
I also had a question, I don’t want to assume anything but it has come across my mind. Do you guys remember when m1nho’s (from sh1nee) grandfather had passed? I noticed that after that happened he seemed to get a lot of more gigs, like the radio broadcast, new dramas, appearing on a lot of tv shows, etc. Do you think that maybe something fishy happened? I am not trying to offend anyone just a thought.
Well post military all 3 of them have been getting a lot of gigs even 0new he had new osts, variety shows dramas and he recently became part of 5m the ballad so I don't think It was a sacrifice one thing that does bother me is what exactly happened post military that made onminkey get so many gigs, variety shows, acting and brand ambassadorships 0new represented ordinary Koreans in a stock exchange forum in presence of the freaking sk pm recently that's a huge deal and if we compare this to the activities of x-0 members who came back from military like d.o and xiumin they were pretty much doing normal stuff last year d.o got a solo but the promo for it was bad and xiumin got nothing so far

queen82

Star
Hello guys! I am new here and have been watching this thread for awhile. I really love the ideas and thoughts that are being pointed out. It’s really fascinating to see people think the same as I do. I am scared for j3ongy3on. I don’t want anything bad to happen to her if you guys know what I mean. She is always constantly scared and I don’t believe it’s just anxiety that is making her this way. She was constantly blonde after when she came back until now. Don’t know what’s going on, but I pray for her.
hello welcome, the sad thing is they forced her to be boyish in the early Twice years, when is reality she seems very feminine , i think her problems start in that time

I have a question. First of all I wish it is not true like it is known to be but why are kpop fans so certain that it is a hoax that hyuna she left JYPE bc she was pregnant from jyp or jay park at 14? not only hyuna but also mina for example, I don't know if there are others. Like it would've been so disgusting but is it that inconceivable? was it proven that it is not true from both of them or smthg? Because it really does feel like a bunch of fans are underestimating this industry's dangers because of big pervs

eyes@wide@open

Established
How can some American media presenters/interviewers even be in this kind of job...when they are too ignorant?

Convinced this is HY Jung and this is now the second blind on her. She didn't look that well to me - like a superficial happiness...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Convinced this is HY Jung and this is now the second blind on her. She didn't look that well to me - like a superficial happiness...

She's most likely been "under attack" by industry vipers, including these media fakes... this showbiz arena is all about glitz & shitz...

loginine

Veteran
He dated yeri too but I think he's the sort who just sleeps around. Btw Does anybody find some other nct members like Taeil weird? I know most male k-pop idols are weird but this one comes off as extra perverted.
Can you share examples of T@eil being weird? What do you mean?

loginine

Veteran
Well post military all 3 of them have been getting a lot of gigs even 0new he had new osts, variety shows dramas and he recently became part of 5m the ballad so I don't think It was a sacrifice one thing that does bother me is what exactly happened post military that made onminkey get so many gigs, variety shows, acting and brand ambassadorships 0new represented ordinary Koreans in a stock exchange forum in presence of the freaking sk pm recently that's a huge deal and if we compare this to the activities of x-0 members who came back from military like d.o and xiumin they were pretty much doing normal stuff last year d.o got a solo but the promo for it was bad and xiumin got nothing so far
Do you think he gave his grandfather up as a s@crifice? Most have to do it if they signed their name in bl00d.

loginine

Veteran
What do you think about this kind of thing? In many places "the dark part of K-pop" is spreading, they even gave a documentary on the BBC, I can't explain it to myself. The diarrhea elite is supposed to leave it a little more hidden ?, well of course they only talk about what I like to call "superficial things", they speak everything from the point of view "the company and the K-pop world is corrupt", never something that has to do with rituals satanic and Mk ultra, that the company is controlled by freemasons etc. Sometimes I think that these documentaries, videos and some news that come out talking about the "dark side of K-pop", their information is manipulated, to put aside speculation regarding Satanism, the elite and MK ultra, as if to mislead . I don't know if my point is understood.
I agree. I think they put these videos out to seem like they are exposing stuff. Like, they are on the side of good when they are only spilling half of the truth. Its to further silence people from questioning the darker things happening in the industry, so people won't question what really goes on and not just the obvious stuff that happens.

arhur12

Star
Do you think he gave his grandfather up as a s@crifice? Most have to do it if they signed their name in bl00d.
I don't know at this point....I don't consider myself a sh@wol anymore it's just the general non-reaction 0new, m1nho and k3y displayed over T's mental health news just rubbed me the wrong way.....well considering they lost a member just 4 years ago because of depression I expected a stronger reaction from them......I feel like they are just as fake as the rest kpop idols and not really that close either we were just blinded by the tragedy and ended up putting them on a pedestal considering them to be just good humble people who got manipulated into joining but they are the same as other idols and celebrities they are good at acting that's all but they've all done evil stuff and no one is innocent who joins the cult.....I Can't say for sure if it was a sacrifice or not but k3y and m1nho seem to have a pretty good relationship with L5M.... in one show they said m1nho was a candidate for being 5m's next ceo along with U-know so I wouldn't be surprised if he indeed did sacrifice his grandfather