Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

niosa

hi this is random but do u guys remember back last year where a bunch of stars were getting accused of bullying but most of their companies said that they were innocent, do u think that maybe the companies lied. I just find it very odd how they claim the artist is innocent but then they put them on hiatus for 2+ months and they'll say "they're reflecting" but if they were innocent they wouldn't need to reflect on anything? I know that the hiatus is linked with reprogramming but I just find it that crazy that fans don't question shit like this.

queen82

Star
hi this is random but do u guys remember back last year where a bunch of stars were getting accused of bullying but most of their companies said that they were innocent, do u think that maybe the companies lied. I just find it very odd how they claim the artist is innocent but then they put them on hiatus for 2+ months and they'll say "they're reflecting" but if they were innocent they wouldn't need to reflect on anything? I know that the hiatus is linked with reprogramming but I just find it that crazy that fans don't question shit like this.
yes Kim Woojin was accused of bullying when he was in Stray Kidz and when he came back he was blonde , reprogramming ?

arhur12

Star
we need to talk about s.kz more.. their concept is getting worse and there are symbols everywhere. now they even took inspiration from the luciferian Marina Abramovic. I just want to know if these kpop idols are aware of everything or not
Jyp had a scandal about being in a cult........I am pretty sure they have some idea 70% of them are Christians they would know about basic stuff like antichrist, Satanism etc

we need to talk about s.kz more.. their concept is getting worse and there are symbols everywhere. now they even took inspiration from the luciferian Marina Abramovic. I just want to know if these kpop idols are aware of everything or not
and I was just wondering what was this pose referring to...

i don't think it is a problem to talk about it here but just in case, this thread exists if y'all want

foxiera

Jyp had a scandal about being in a cult........I am pretty sure they have some idea 70% of them are Christians they would know about basic stuff like antichrist, Satanism etc
i'm sure I saw seungm*n wearing a freemason hat once but I cant find it anymore. have you watched their "cheese" video and the teaser for "domino"? the hidden messages are everywhere, it's like the producers know what they are doing. :rolleyes:

pan con queso

Rookie
(Translator..) Hello, can someone send me a link. Or tell me about those rumors that JYP impregnated one of the female idols? About some men sexually abusing both men and women, I already knew that. There is even a former employee of a company who said that many directors impregnate their female idols, and then force them to have an abortion, I believe that even some of those abortions are sacrifices...

Shuna

Star
Quelques notes, dont une partie, que vous avez peut être déjà lu:
Trois informations, très intéressantes:
- Taemin porte une pivoine en tatouage: Pivoine - Signification Des Fleurs
- Bacchus: Dieu de la vigne, de l'amour et du théatre (la scène, qu'on voit très souvent dans les clips).
- Il a aussi énormément de références à Hadès ou Pluton (Dieu Romaine, et la planète Pluton). Hadès est lié, dans mon cycle à l'Antichrist, au serpent de l'arbre de vie, qui est aussi l'arbre de la Kabbale, il est aussi l'Ouroboros (le serpent du temps, qui se mange la queue). Il est aussi le démon, qui donne son sperme à la déesse (définit comme Satan). Hadès est marié à Perséphone (la déesse du printemps), qui est définit comme la première déesse, dans mon cycle. La dernière (pour la fin du cycle) et la première (pour le débit du cycle): dans le cycle, la dernière prend le fruit pour l'acte sexuel, et la première.
Selon une étude publiée en 2015 dans un magazine Pharmacognosie La grenade peut être utilisée comme supplément pour améliorer la longévité, la fertilité et le taux de croissance. Cependant, la dose doit être ajustée avec soin pour éviter les effets nocifs.
Grenade Il améliore également la fertilité chez les femmes. Il aide à augmenter le flux sanguin vers l'utérus et à épaissir la muqueuse utérine pour réduire les risques de fausse couche. De plus, il favorise le développement sain du fœtus.
  • Mélanger des quantités égales de graines et d'écorce de grenade bien séchées et conserver dans un bocal scellé. Prenez une cuillère à café de ce mélange avec une tasse d'eau tiède deux fois par jour pendant quelques semaines.
  • Vous pouvez également manger des fruits de grenade frais et boire du jus de grenade.
Le rituel de fécondité est très souvent pratiquer par Illuminati, c'était aussi, très souvent pratiquer par pas mal de peuples... Il était pratiquer de différentes manières: Je ne sais plus, dans quel pays, les femmes devaient une fois par an, se prostituer devant le temple. Une autre fois, c'est les habitants de l'île de pâque, ou 10 jeune garçons et 10 jeune filles sont amenés par le Roi en haut de la montagne pour pratiquer l'acte de création.

A few notes, some of which you may have already read:
A few notes, some of which you may have already read:
- Taemin wears a peony tattoo: Peony - Meaning Of Flowers
- Bacchus: Dieu de la vigne, de l'amour et du théatre (la scène, qu'on voit très souvent dans les clips).
- It also has a lot of references to Hades or Pluto (Roman God, and the planet Pluton). Hades is linked, in my cycle to the Antichrist, to the serpent of the tree of life, which is also the tree of Kabbalah, he is also the Ouroboros (the serpent of time, which eats its tail). He is also the demon, who gives his sperm to the goddess (defines as Satan). Hades is married to Persephone (the goddess of spring), which is defined as the first goddess, in my cycle. The last (for the end of the cycle) and the first (for the flow of the cycle): in the cycle, the last takes the fruit for the sexual act, and the first.
According to a 2015 study published in Pharmacognosy magazine, pomegranate can be used as a supplement to improve longevity, fertility and growth rate. However, the dose should be adjusted carefully to avoid harmful effects.
Pomegranate It also improves fertility in women. It helps increase blood flow to the uterus and thicken the uterine lining to reduce the chances of miscarriage. In addition, it promotes the healthy development of the fetus.
  • Mix equal amounts of well-dried pomegranate seeds and peel and store in a sealed jar. Take a teaspoon of this mixture with a cup of lukewarm water twice a day for a few weeks.
  • You can also eat fresh pomegranate fruit and drink pomegranate juice.
The fertility ritual is very often practiced by the Illuminati, it was also very often practiced by a lot of people... It was practiced in different ways: I don't know anymore, in which country, women had to once a year , to prostitute oneself in front of the temple. Another time, it is the inhabitants of Easter Island, where 10 young boys and 10 young girls are brought by the King to the top of the mountain to practice the act of creation.

Last edited:

queen82

Star
(Translator..) Hello, can someone send me a link. Or tell me about those rumors that JYP impregnated one of the female idols? About some men sexually abusing both men and women, I already knew that. There is even a former employee of a company who said that many directors impregnate their female idols, and then force them to have an abortion, I believe that even some of those abortions are sacrifices...
that was Jay Park not Jyp i think , that impregnated some female idols, Hyuna and Sunmi