Kpop Satanic/Illuminati Influence

Frozenrose

Veteran
Hi, guys!
I decided to make a thread where we can post everything fishy we see on daily basis in kpop.
We can talk about symbolism, the satanic agendas that it pushes, the idolisation of mental disorders/sexuality/drugs, etc.

To start off, what's your opinion on the supposed Jonghyun suicide? Was it really one or maybe a sacrifice?

* I want to share some of my fave Youtube channels(not k-pop related) about what's really going on in the world:
1) https://www.youtube.com/user/nicholson1968 This is my fave one. It's a must to go and check it out.
2) https://www.youtube.com/user/FaceLikeTheSun/videos
3) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5EtLmidKchvadyrEotfENg/videos
4) https://www.youtube.com/user/777tjm/videos

** Here is a link to some common satanic symbolism: https://illuminatiwatcher.com/decoding-illuminati-symbolism-mark-beast-x/

Last edited:

kookiefromfinland

Established
Finally someone created a thread for this!

When I first heard about Jonghyun's suicide, it was said that police was arriving for AN HOUR! Which is lame and inappropriate and indicates that something is fishy.. And after that someone said that Jonghyun is still alive and in critical condition and this info came from people who are gathered next to hospital. I wonder if he really died before the police arrived or he was alive all that time ...

Maggieca

Veteran
thank you for making this thread. I found a lot of interesting comments on that Jonghyun article
Like this one:

"The truth is that Jonghyun was the Illuminati sacrifice to signal the handover of the globalists’ support of KPOP from SM to BigHit. BTS released an album called LOVE YOURSELF, which is clearly about suicide. BTS’s V released a tweet about his new dog, named COAL BRIQUETTE. 4 hours later, Jonghyun committed suicide by means of COAL BRIQUETTE carbon monoxide poisoning. BTS goes to Jonghyun’s funeral, completing the ceremony"

What do you guys think??? I admit when I saw the reason from his suicide the first thing I remembered was V's tweet from the same day.
It could be a coincidence but it was still weird

Maggieca

Veteran
something really weird was the funeral too, the family and company said it was a private ceremony but this was a lie
We saw pictures of everyone, all the idols who went there to say goodbye were filmed.
Please dont tell me a rich company like SM doesnt have the power to control the media or at least not make everything so public and in your face
His funeral was like a big show for the cameras and the fans who were live broadcasting the whole thing

kookiefromfinland

Established
As far as I know, that was a memorial or pre-funeral thing.. But shooting it was inappropriate.
This comment may also be linked to the one Maggieca mentioned:

"I was thinking about this handover of support and found out that there was an article, probably published on 17th December, about desire of Bang Si-hyuk (head of BigHit) to prepare company for IPO (Initial Public Offering). Does it mean that BigHit has any possibility of becoming enormously huge company? Considering that he also mentioned that he found “a success formula” that worked out with BTS and going to use it with a new boyband he’s creating now and wants to take a stable place on USA market which is big part of preparing for such a step as offering company’s stock for a public. I don’t know if it can be linked to the case but everything is happening at the same time and, indeed, weird."

And then pictures of trainees for upcoming boyband surfaced...

Last edited:

kookiefromfinland

Established
there were pictures of idols in the funeral too.
Like Red velvet Yeri crying and also his bandmates from Shinee lokking sad
if this was a private ceremony I dont know why we need to see all this pictures and videos
I agree. Why would anyone shoot these kind of things for public as if it was mocking their grief and sorrow..

Maggieca

Veteran
And then pictures of trainees for upcoming boyband surfaced...
His comment about the new boyband is funny because I always see BTS fans saying the group is different and not a product. But here you have your own CEO saying that he found a formula for succes basically confirming his group is a product carefully planned

Ive been listening to BTS for a long time and it cant be denied that after INU all their videos are heavy on symbolism
I also noticed a change in V's personality in the last few months, a lot of fans saying he looks sad and miserable and I dont think its a coincidence

Last edited:

kookiefromfinland

Established
Do you think that personalities are also designed/planned for a certain concept of a group?
Yes, V looked so lost on Ellen's show. What could be a reason for that?
After the first time I got to see BTS's videos I felt depressed for a few day, I don't know why. When I watched all of it a few days later I cried because JHope was lying dead on the ground in the video. I saw it as if they endured that amount of pain in real life. What kind of effect those videos do....... Or am I just sensitive...

Check out what Rap Monster says after 6:04
So he knows that there is a demon abraxas in their video

Maggieca

Veteran
Do you think that personalities are also designed/planned for a certain concept of a group?
Yeah I think each member has a personality designed for them
Jhope already said that he is not so bright and active during his private time, he is actually reserved
same thing with Jin when BTS debuted the company wanted to give him a cold image because he is the visual so he had to play along

BTS had a survey not long ago and the company made a lot of questions to the fans, asking them why they liked BTS, even asking them if they had depression and personal things like that
I wonder why they wanted to know all this personal info about their fans. Probably to use it in the future to have even more influence on them as we all know they usually talk about depression and even suicide in their music videos.
This is very heavy and dark stuff, especially when teenagers are your main audience

Frozenrose

Veteran
Nice to meet you, guys! I really needed other people like you to talk about this. On the other forums I only find people who deny the agenda.
Yeah I think each member has a personality designed for them
Jhope already said that he is not so bright and active during his private time, he is actually reserved
same thing with Jin when BTS debuted the company wanted to give him a cold image because he is the visual so he had to play along

BTS had a survey not long ago and the company made a lot of questions to the fans, asking them why they liked BTS, even asking them if they had depression and personal things like that
I wonder why they wanted to know all this personal info about their fans. Probably to use it in the future to have even more influence on them ,as we all know they usually talk about depression and even suicide in their music videos.
this is very heavy and dark stuff, especially when teenagers are your main audience
THIS! An an older kpop fan I was repulsed by them because their concepts looked really tryhard at first, later it was only dark stuff(depression, suicide) as you have mentioned.
Kpop has been pushing the transhumanism agenda a lot. I'm actually shocked that they'll still debut more groups since SM is already having plans to promote AI "celebrities".

kookiefromfinland

Established
I wonder why they would use such dark concepts for young artists at the very beginning of their career.
Thank you, Maggieca, for the information about Jin and survey. I didn't know about it.

Have you all noticed that all albums from the very first and to the last are interconnected?
That is so weird having it all planned for years.

Frozenrose

Veteran
Because we are the last stages of the global agenda. As we approach the wrapping of it good will be seen as bad and bad will be seen as good. There's no time for sweet and cute things anymore. We're in another era.
Yes, I did noticed although I don't follow them that much.Supposedly, EXO were planned since 2006.

Maggieca

Veteran
Nice to meet you, guys! I really needed other people like you to talk about this. On the other forums I only find people who deny the agenda.
nice to meet you too!! lets hope more people from that Jonghyun article can join us here, it seemed that a lot of them were aware of whats going on in the kpop industry and its hard to find kpop fans willing to discuss this issue

I wonder why they would use such dark concepts for young artists at the very beginning of their career.
Have you all noticed that all albums from the very first and to the last are interconnected?
That is so weird having it all planned for years.
BTS started with a hip hop concept completely different to the one they have now, but they became successful only after they started telling the sad and suicidal stories.
You can even find the name of their future songs in their very first music video so it seems this was planned from the beggining of their career. almost like if they are some kind of experiment o_O

And I dont understand how the fans are not paying attention to their lyrics and how dark they are
I mean how can you read the lyrics to this song and not see something is terribly wrong?

Frozenrose

Veteran
nice to meet you too!! lets hope more people from that Jonghyun article can join us here, it seemed that a lot of them were aware of whats going on in the kpop industry and its hard to find kpop fans willing to discuss this issue
I hope so too! This need to be discussed a lot! They can't normalise this crap to the future kids and teens.

BTS started with a hip hop concept completely different to the one they have now, but they became successful only after they started telling the sad and suicidal stories.
You can even find the name of their future songs in their very first music video so it seems this was planned from the beggining of their career. almost like if they are some kind of experiment o_O

And I dont understand how the fans are not paying attention to their lyrics and how dark they are
I mean how can you read the lyrics to this song and not see something is terribly wrong?
Strangely enough I was just playing their debut MV and I saw Lie and Stigma. This is really scary. Even if they started with hip-hop the MVs were still really dark. I still can't explain to myself how did they became so popular when we all know how difficult it is if you're not from the big 3.

kookiefromfinland

Established
Can you give us a link?
his eyes are shaking throughout the whole video

Strangely enough I was just playing their debut MV and I saw Lie and Stigma. This is really scary. Even if they started with hip-hop the MVs were still really dark. I still can't explain to myself how did they became so popular when we all know how difficult it is if you're not from the big 3.
Yes! Also I was worrying about "Agust D" name that was shown in one of the very first videos...

If someone told me back in 2015 that BTS would be that big to go to AMA, I would never believe it.